Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,618 members, 7,770,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:24 PM

Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** - Entertainment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** (169295 Views)

Entertainment Gossip Analysts Needed / Celeb Gossip:50 Cent Unveils New Single / ** Celebrity Gossip Hour** << Where Is Cossy Orjiakor?, Is She Still A Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (292) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by nex(m): 7:18pm On Dec 17, 2012
Worris going on in this place O!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 7:24pm On Dec 17, 2012
Erm....I heard Nex is short, ugly and has a pot belle. It might explain why he rarely comments at all
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 8:55pm On Dec 17, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Wot u on?

Private matter I gez.....Im out!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dont8(m): 9:07pm On Dec 17, 2012
Why that Ayo

ayobase:

Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Idowuogbo(f): 9:25pm On Dec 17, 2012
ayobase:

undecided
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 9:28pm On Dec 17, 2012
El Guapo: **Yawns** angry angry
Abeg close that ur mouth there angry
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 9:29pm On Dec 17, 2012
nex: Worris going on in this place O!
hmmm, at last you showed up. What's the gist?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 9:33pm On Dec 17, 2012
dont8: Why that Ayo

Thou shall not invade!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dont8(m): 10:33pm On Dec 17, 2012
But I already did, so?

ayobase:
Thou shall not invade!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 17, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Lmfao! Who b dis guy? Damn! U hot jokes.... I like! Oya chop d kiss kiss kiss

Thank you angelkiss grin. Erm erm I've been meaning to tell you this but my courage fails.....when I see you on a thread, my heart skips 10 beats! Sometimes It feels like electric shock....I don't know how to say or explain it....but but but....I think embarassed....that feeling just won't go away.

dubem3: now this what i call littering.
speedy so this is what you had in mind when you were seeing imaginary pure water satchets littered every where?see the way cockroach take de show face after them don lock kitchen go sleep oh.

Warris your own ? undecided. I thought I told you to leave sef. Gbefila

Mynd_44:
You dey mind am? The guy is just cold and wants some.......

Hey! Don't ruin my chances! angry. Keep shut!

Mynd_44: Erm....I heard Nex is short, ugly and has a pot belle. It might explain why he rarely comments at all

grin grin grin #Wicked

ayobase:

Better....don't forget to pick before leaving....
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dont8(m): 11:07pm On Dec 17, 2012
See the way you're blabbing just because of a woman undecided
speedyboi:

Thank you angelkiss grin. Erm erm I've been meaning to tell you this but my courage fails.....when I see you on a thread, my heart skips 10 beats! Sometimes It feels like electric shock....I don't know how to say or explain it....but but but....I think embarassed....that feeling just won't go away.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 17, 2012
dont8: See the way you're blabbing just because of a woman undecided

I don dey fall hand abi? sad
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 3:38am On Dec 18, 2012
But guys we need to discuss all those slums ooo. The real barber's shop gossip style
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 4:50am On Dec 18, 2012
@Dont8,
yeah, long time indeed. How you doing too?
About my moniker, it aint a transition o....that was my first moniker, Maria-G was born when I received a ban...

@Ayobase,
brother, you finding it hard shutting up, right?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 5:27am On Dec 18, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
@Dont8,
About my moniker, it aint a transition o....that was my first moniker, Maria-G was born when I received a ban...

@Ayobase,
You relax jare. You take things too seriously, incase you did not read the title of this thread, it saysm Gossips so it would be derailing if he did not gossip.

Ehen guys, I heard Maria G is going out with that r231 and they met in the UK sometime last month. Can anyone verify it?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dubem3(m): 6:53am On Dec 18, 2012
Abeg knack the story to me jooor
Aproko de sweet me for ear well well

Ayo how far?
Se owa ok?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dont8(m): 7:10am On Dec 18, 2012
You fall leg join, nothing is speedy about you jor.
speedyboi:

I don dey fall hand abi? sad
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dubem3(m): 7:14am On Dec 18, 2012
dont8: You fall leg join, nothing is speedy about you jor.

It might interest you to know that
The only speedy I know is a turtle
Imagine that speed,too fast for earth
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dont8(m): 7:21am On Dec 18, 2012
Nice to know, but seriously, who is the Mod banning an angel like you, I need to know how it feels to be banned myself thisdays.

Ije, oya ban me for today, if you dont, your kpecus go hear am for bedroom tonite cheesy
Maria-Goretti:
@Dont8,

@Ayobase,
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dont8(m): 7:25am On Dec 18, 2012
Shut it, google is your friend.
Mynd_44:
Ehen guys, I heard Maria G is going out with that r231 and they met in the UK sometime last month. Can anyone verify it?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dont8(m): 7:31am On Dec 18, 2012
False! It might also interest you to know that, the only speedy known to human race is a not a turtle but a snail, imagine that speed, too fast for the univerce!
dubem3:

It might interest you to know that
The only speedy I know is a turtle
Imagine that speed,too fast for earth
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 8:38am On Dec 18, 2012
dont8: Shut it, google is your friend.
I just checked on google and it is true ooo. According to an olofofo, Maria is now shuttling between her base in Abuja to UK cos of what she has tasted in r231
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 18, 2012
So many people snooping on my convo.....Idowuogbo wink we shall talk in private.....make our topic no make Nl E channel page kiss

Back to our gossip; news has reached me that Ayobase and mynd created a scene last night because of ijebabe. Seems Ayo has always had interest in Ije too.....hmmmmmmm....nor be me Tålk am oooo lipsrsealed

Aproko sweet walahi grin
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 9:51am On Dec 18, 2012
speedyboi: So many people snooping on my convo.....Idowuogbo wink we shall talk in private.....make our topic no make Nl E channel page kiss

Back to our gossip; news has reached me that Ayobase and mynd created a scene last night because of ijebabe. Seems Ayo has always had interest in Ije too.....hmmmmmmm....nor be me Tålk am oooo lipsrsealed

Aproko sweet walahi grin
Don't mind Ayo ooo. After I paid for his food, drink and transportation, he wanted to dance with my babe again. A quick slap settled the issue
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 10:36am On Dec 18, 2012
Mynd_44:
Don't mind Ayo ooo. After I paid for his food, drink and transportation, he wanted to dance with my babe again. A quick slap settled the issue

I never knew u slapped me....was I drunk!

Ready for pay back!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 10:37am On Dec 18, 2012
speedyboi: So many people snooping on my convo.....Idowuogbo wink we shall talk in private.....make our topic no make Nl E channel page kiss

Aproko sweet walahi grin

What did I say?
I knew it.....Amebo like you!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 10:39am On Dec 18, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
@Dont8,

@Ayobase,

Sister, u dont talk to your elder brother like that.

Where is the whip?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 10:40am On Dec 18, 2012
dont8: But I already did, so?

LOL!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 10:44am On Dec 18, 2012
ayobase:

I never knew u slapped me....was I drunk!

Ready for pay back!
You wanna get beaten twice abi? Pick the time and place. This time, Ije would not be around to hold me
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 10:45am On Dec 18, 2012
ayobase:

Sister, u dont talk to your elder brother like that.

Where is the whip?
what whip? My hand flogging her ynash is enough
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 10:49am On Dec 18, 2012
Mynd_44:
what whip? My hand flogging her ynash is enough

Se..xu.al harassment!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 10:49am On Dec 18, 2012
@Ayobase,
brother, according to the slum book, you just 22..... I am way above that, so, you cant be an elder brother to moi..
As for you, Mynd, I will let you know when am ready to treat your case....by the way, I will soon be a registered nurse.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (292) (Reply)

Biography Of Wizkid, Profile, Life History & Shocking Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.