Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,730 members, 7,955,778 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:46 PM

>:( I Want My Revenge!! ??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / >:( I Want My Revenge!! ??? (3249 Views)

Please How Do I Take My Revenge On Her? / My Pregnant Ex Want My Sex Service Please Help!!! / He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

>:( I Want My Revenge!! ??? by bigt2(m): 1:54pm On Dec 12, 2012
It was the 4th of September, I woke up on that fateful day and everybody was happy because it was my birthday only to find her message on my phone. I tought i was dreaming cos i was flabbergasted of what i was reading. Instead of it being a happy birthday kind of message, she went straight with no regrets that she is no more interested and we can be friends! I felt like killing myself for a moment and i later called her to sort things out. When i called her, it was just like a confirmation of her sent message. This made me to draw a conclusion to get her off my mind and treat her Bleep up on her birthday also- which is on the 26th of December! angry
In conclusion, i will like to ask for advice from the ever reasonable Nairalanders, cos i wish to scratch her back as she scratched mine(with no harm)! Thanks y'all in anticipation of your reasonable advices! GIRLS ARE WICKED!!! (sorry to say tho cos i know some aint!!!)

1 Like

Re: >:( I Want My Revenge!! ??? by AtheistD(m): 1:57pm On Dec 12, 2012
So what do you intend to do to her on her birthday?
Re: >:( I Want My Revenge!! ??? by 190: 1:59pm On Dec 12, 2012
Nigerian girls again shocked angry angry

1 Like

Re: >:( I Want My Revenge!! ??? by bigt2(m): 2:05pm On Dec 12, 2012
My intention is to give her a birthday date and spend lavishly, after that, ill just call my new girl (very beautiful @ least more than her wink) when we r on a date. She will just walk in,, ill peck her,introduce her as my ex, and say 'let me' see u off ex!

On my way seeing her off, ill tell her i have been retained (a lil secret wink) where i had my industrial training *ill sigh and say* i thought we cld hav a life 2geda but u fuckd up!

5 Likes

Re: >:( I Want My Revenge!! ??? by bigt2(m): 2:08pm On Dec 12, 2012
I wish d mods get this to the front page I need advices!!!!
Re: >:( I Want My Revenge!! ??? by Beync(f): 2:11pm On Dec 12, 2012
My advice, Move on .

2 Likes

Re: >:( I Want My Revenge!! ??? by bigt2(m): 2:13pm On Dec 12, 2012
Beync: My advice, Move on .
to where miss? Ur house?
Re: >:( I Want My Revenge!! ??? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 12, 2012
wait, you have a new girlfriend and you wanna spend money on your ex's birthday just to make her feel bad if you're happy with your girlfriend, don't even bother about your ex. if you wish to annoy her, just arrange to see her by accident that day, with your new gf, and do like you forgot it was her birthday.

3 Likes

Re: >:( I Want My Revenge!! ??? by bigt2(m): 2:18pm On Dec 12, 2012
But ive got it figured out! I dont want to kid myself by pretending to hav forgotten her birthday! And besides, we r living @ a close range, so that is called for! Mo maa foo lenu danu! wink if she has been doing this to others,ill make her regret mine!
Re: >:( I Want My Revenge!! ??? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 12, 2012
go to her birthday party with ur new GF, or better still forget her

3 Likes

Re: >:( I Want My Revenge!! ??? by 190: 2:20pm On Dec 12, 2012
Beync: My advice, Move on .

Sprinkles holy water undecided
Re: >:( I Want My Revenge!! ??? by Beync(f): 2:28pm On Dec 12, 2012
190:

Sprinkles holy water undecided
Odeshi tongue
Re: >:( I Want My Revenge!! ??? by AtheistD(m): 2:28pm On Dec 12, 2012
She wont care. In fact it will give her more satisfaction. You still have feelings for her and hence she can have you back if she wants.

If I were you I would move on and avoid her at all costs.

1 Like

Re: >:( I Want My Revenge!! ??? by luvmijeje(f): 2:29pm On Dec 12, 2012
Orisirisi wonders shall never end.I ve seen d reason why she break with u,big ups to her.
Re: >:( I Want My Revenge!! ??? by bigt2(m): 2:35pm On Dec 12, 2012
luvmijeje: Orisirisi wonders shall never end.I ve seen d reason why she break with u,big ups to her.

i wish i have an e-gun! An e-colt45 is gonna b jez what d dr. Ordered cos ill like to pul d e-trigger on u!
Re: >:( I Want My Revenge!! ??? by bigt2(m): 2:37pm On Dec 12, 2012
Avoiding Double post, aka space management!! cheesy
Re: >:( I Want My Revenge!! ??? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 12, 2012
maybe you need to be mature and to have a conversation with her. let her know that she hurt you, that you loved her and were willing to make sacrifices for her, and then move on. no need for drama, unless you're 15 or so

1 Like

Re: >:( I Want My Revenge!! ??? by luvmijeje(f): 2:48pm On Dec 12, 2012
U re even violent,big ups to her again.
Re: >:( I Want My Revenge!! ??? by Beync(f): 2:52pm On Dec 12, 2012
luvmijeje: U re even violent,big ups to her again.
cheesy
Re: >:( I Want My Revenge!! ??? by bigt2(m): 3:16pm On Dec 12, 2012
luvmijeje: U re even violent,big downs to her again.
grin wink
Re: >:( I Want My Revenge!! ??? by omega25red(m): 3:50pm On Dec 12, 2012
I have a good one for you but you can't tell anyone that you did it. So here is what you do:

find a glass jar (must be glass) and take one $#it and put it in the jar ( it would work best if you use your own $#it) the fill the jar with water. Then put it in the freezer two days before her birthday

i say two day so ther is time enough for it to freeze and break the jar and we know how Nepa is. Anyway on the day of her B-day take out the now broken jar and remove the glass the put the ice block in 3 plastic bags and then find a gift box and wrap it up and send it to her annonymously. Maybe be pay a kid in her area who doesn't know you to go deliver it to her. By the time she gets it, the ice should have started melting or melted the rest you can use your imagination grin grin grin grin
Re: >:( I Want My Revenge!! ??? by Valto(m): 4:01pm On Dec 12, 2012
omega25red: I have a good one for you but you can't tell anyone that you did it. So here is what you do:

find a glass jar (must be glass) and take one $#it and put it in the jar ( it would work best if you use your own $#it) the fill the jar with water. Then put it in the freezer two days before her birthday

i say two day so ther is time enough for it to freeze and break the jar and we know how Nepa is. Anyway on the day of her B-day take out the now broken jar and remove the glass the put the ice block in 3 plastic bags and then find a gift box and wrap it up and send it to her annonymously. Maybe be pay a kid in her area who doesn't know you to go deliver it to her. By the time she gets it, the ice should have started melting or melted the rest you can use your imagination grin grin grin grin
.. Lawd av mercy!!. That would be worst birthday ever!
Re: >:( I Want My Revenge!! ??? by omega25red(m): 4:13pm On Dec 12, 2012
Valto: .. Lawd av mercy!!. That would be worst birthday ever!
well isn't that the plan? grin
Re: >:( I Want My Revenge!! ??? by Exponental(m): 4:17pm On Dec 12, 2012
omega25red: I have a good one for you but you can't tell anyone that you did it. So here is what you do:

badboy......u must be a terrorist!

@op, if u want 2 treat her phuck up, do it 2 her face but on d otherhand, be gentleman about it, fighting back is coming low 2 her standard.
Re: >:( I Want My Revenge!! ??? by omega25red(m): 4:28pm On Dec 12, 2012
Exponental:
badboy......u must be a terrorist!
how does that make me a badboy? undecided she broke up with him on his birthday so turn about is fair game. Besides he would do it annonymously so she would never know he sent it

1 Like

Re: >:( I Want My Revenge!! ??? by MadamSouthy(f): 4:50pm On Dec 12, 2012
Guys and their revenge

Dude u won't gain anything from wat ur planning to do to her,where revenge is involved;

It simple mean that person is so not MATURE
Re: >:( I Want My Revenge!! ??? by 2kurupt(m): 5:38pm On Dec 12, 2012
Shet happens mate! Getting a more "correct" gf after she left is enuf revenge already winkTrust me. So my advice? Simply ignore contacting her on her Bday, thus letting her know she ain't gat Shet on you.
As a bonus don't bother telling her about your retention just yet, she will hear about it eventually & come back around to confirm

2 Likes

Re: >:( I Want My Revenge!! ??? by Osareime(f): 8:32pm On Dec 12, 2012
Mayb she broke up with you because she realized you were petty.

If you have found someone better and you are hppier without her your mind would be far from her. In fact you would be thankful she broke up wi you because it allowed you find someone else. Instead the only thing you say is that your new gf is prettier.

If she lost someone good, she would regret it by herself now or later. you not have to induce regret. That's the truth from experience. If you have to induce then....................
Re: >:( I Want My Revenge!! ??? by KachiKel(m): 8:54pm On Dec 12, 2012
Well on your birthday bad,but wetin you ma do to warrant that. Well sometimes we don't get to do anything to deserve what's served.

Like wen my babe told me she wast interested anymore 2days to val after I had gone to borrow to guy her a gold chain and bendant with her initial.the only thing I did wrong was stick to her "no sex" law....and after found out that she broke off cos I didn't give her sex.

Just free her....the regret should be hers not yours.

Am pretty better off now,though she doing good too,but we still friends....

So just free her.
Re: >:( I Want My Revenge!! ??? by wissezy: 10:30pm On Dec 12, 2012
Blah! Blah! Blah! Liar! she did that to you on your birthday?
Re: >:( I Want My Revenge!! ??? by 190theclown: 12:29am On Dec 13, 2012
why dont he just use devil bean!

That sh!t works like hell all the time
Re: >:( I Want My Revenge!! ??? by bigt2(m): 5:41am On Dec 13, 2012
wissezy: Blah! Blah! Blah! Liar! she did that to you on your birthday?
then who is d liar here? Grow up kid! Must every post be a lie before you comment anyway? *in Dagrin's voice wink * See am, dirty boy, olobe! angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Marry Her? / Why Taking Women To Dinner And Paying Is A Bad Thing / Debate: Who Should Be Blamed For Sex Before Marriage, Ladies Or Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.