Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Should I Marry Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Marry Her? (3217 Views)

Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? / TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You / What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Marry Her? by jhydebaba(m): 12:06pm On Mar 24, 2013
We (myself, my brother, the girl) all attended school together and as a result lived in the same hall.
The girl was a learner (fresher), she came to stay with her sister who happens to live in the same hall with us. My randy brother took advantage of her status, sweet talked her and nyashed her very well. Though those days they were playing hide and seek. She thought I never knew of it cheesy.
Soon, my brother graduated. She was left at my mercy and I never showed her mercy cheesy. One thing led to the other and before you could say H.I.V we started nyashing. She enjoyed me so much that she can't do without me. We were fond of ourselves even my brother knew about it.
Now, she is of age and about to settle down, she still did not know that I was aware of her sexcapade with my brother. She wants me to fulfill all those promises I made when having heavenly feelings cheesy

Should I marry her

NB: my brother is indifferent about it
Re: Should I Marry Her? by sweettease(f): 12:15pm On Mar 24, 2013
Smh

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Her? by greedie1(f): 12:16pm On Mar 24, 2013
well, do u love her!?
Re: Should I Marry Her? by demelza: 12:18pm On Mar 24, 2013
Op its not fair oh!
Please if you have another brother besides the first one, wait let that one "nyash" her before deciding to marry her. After all in Africa, it is said a woman marries the entire family.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry Her? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 24, 2013
So that girl has become your family scratch card huh?

If she is good for nyashing, why not cement it legally and continue the nyashing unabated.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Her? by jhydebaba(m): 1:19pm On Mar 24, 2013
gree-die:
well, do u love her!?
hmmmm! Love is not the only thing here. What of if she has lot of dark secrets that she's keeping What of if my brother keep seeing her at my back What of if my brother decides to blackmail her owing to the fact that she does not know that I know cheesy
Re: Should I Marry Her? by achinaboy(m): 1:37pm On Mar 24, 2013
jhydebaba: hmmmm! Love is not the only thing here. What of if she has lot of dark secrets that she's keeping What of if my brother keep seeing her at my back What of if my brother decides to blackmail her owing to the fact that she does not know that I know cheesy
u asked and u answered,to your tents ohh isreal
Re: Should I Marry Her? by greedie1(f): 1:47pm On Mar 24, 2013
achina boy:
u asked and u answered,to your tents ohh isreal
abi o...

its settled then, if u ve dat much doubt, den don't marry her
Re: Should I Marry Her? by jhydebaba(m): 2:19pm On Mar 24, 2013
gree-die:

abi o...

I'm looking at it from the girl's angle now. Won't she feel used She depends on me to marry her now.
Now, she is of age and about to settle down
That's why I'm confused.
Re: Should I Marry Her? by greedie1(f): 2:23pm On Mar 24, 2013
jhydebaba:

I'm looking at it from the girl's angle now. Won't she feel used She depends on me to marry her now.

That's why I'm confused.

ofcz she ll feel used, she was used.... by u and ur bro!!!!
but do u marry her out of pity? no!
Re: Should I Marry Her? by Shadddy: 3:31pm On Mar 24, 2013
gree-die:

Its so obvious u don't love her. And frankly speaking u don't deserve her either. So beat it!! Is either u continue nyashing her or let her go so she can find her Mr Right who deserves her better than u b4 is too late for her. cool
Re: Should I Marry Her? by kay9(m): 3:41pm On Mar 24, 2013
^^And that's all there is to say.
Re: Should I Marry Her? by Wellloaded: 4:28pm On Mar 24, 2013
Am not comfortable with your marrying her.besides what of your brother ,is he married?
Re: Should I Marry Her? by obowunmi(m): 4:33pm On Mar 24, 2013
why not? it will be a real family affair.
Re: Should I Marry Her? by jhydebaba(m): 4:50pm On Mar 24, 2013
Wellloaded: Am not comfortable with your marrying her.besides what of your brother ,is he married?
yes
Re: Should I Marry Her? by WackyJ1(m): 5:04pm On Mar 24, 2013
gree-die:

How can you say she was used? Is it the brothers' fault that she is sexually loose? The guys just happen to be brothers, it's the girl that allowed them to do what they wanted
Re: Should I Marry Her? by greedie1(f): 5:07pm On Mar 24, 2013
WackyJ1:
How can you say she was used? Is it the brothers' fault that she is sexually loose? The guys just happen to be brothers, it's the girl that allowed them to do what they wanted
she was used.and yes, she allowed herself to be used.
its nobody's fault.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Her? by Mynd44: 5:12pm On Mar 24, 2013
Puff puff pass
Re: Should I Marry Her? by Exponental(m): 5:14pm On Mar 24, 2013
If u love her n its not a taboo in ur family, go ahead.
Re: Should I Marry Her? by Shadddy: 5:29pm On Mar 24, 2013
Exponental: If u love her n its not a taboo in ur family, go ahead.
Seriously guys I think this guy should grow up. A man who is ripe ennuf 4marriage won't be asking all these. I guess we should all put a stop to this topic and focus on better and mature subjects
Re: Should I Marry Her? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:30pm On Mar 24, 2013
Jyhdon!!! Lmao! Wash o! Wash!
Re: Should I Marry Her? by jhydebaba(m): 5:39pm On Mar 24, 2013
Idowuogbo: Jyhdon!!! Lmao! Wash o! Wash!
Haba maami, when u start to dey sell detergent Abi, which one be wash! Wash!! Wash!!!
Re: Should I Marry Her? by dBard: 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2013
**Enters thread..S.m.h..exits thread**

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Her? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 24, 2013
What sort of woman sleeps with 2 brothers? Man don finish ni? She deserves whatever she gets.
Re: Should I Marry Her? by Popowaa: 6:42pm On Mar 24, 2013
gree-die:

abi o...

Re: Should I Marry Her? by claremont(m): 6:51pm On Mar 24, 2013
I will advice that you break up with her. If you do marry her, always remember that there is always the possibility of your brother coming back to rekindle his old flame.
Re: Should I Marry Her? by jhydebaba(m): 7:05pm On Mar 24, 2013
claremont: I will advice that you break up with her. If you do marry her, always remember that there is always the possibility of your brother coming back to rekindle his old flame.
you're right bro, but the problem is in breaking up with her. I can still fit cheesy on a more serious note I've committed myself so much
She wants me to fulfill all those promises I made when having heavenly feelings
Re: Should I Marry Her? by OCTAVO: 7:05pm On Mar 24, 2013
Op it's so obvious that you are not even ready for marriage.
Now I can tell you are about to break her heart.
I pity the babe sad sad sad
Re: Should I Marry Her? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 24, 2013
jhydebaba:

I'm looking at it from the girl's angle now.

how can u be lookin at it from her angle, is she some rectangular glass prism?

Guy marry if u wan marry and dont disturb us here
Re: Should I Marry Her? by eghost247(m): 7:29pm On Mar 24, 2013
Fiction
Re: Should I Marry Her? by Penssuwa(m): 7:34pm On Mar 24, 2013
omo see universal charger!!

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Her? by olamidunn(f): 7:37pm On Mar 24, 2013
Ur brother nyashed her then later u also yanshed her and now u are asking if u can marry her...Smh...I no blame u sha na the girl I blame...some girls are useless sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

... / Love Has Rendered Some Girls Useless(good GIRLS GONE BAD) / Reason Why I Can't Date A Yahoo Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.