Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1560 Views)

Do Men Want Skinny Women? / Why Do Men Want Submissive Women? / Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by ChopUrMoni: 7:31pm On Dec 12, 2012
Re: . by k2039: 7:38pm On Dec 12, 2012
I'm sure this is sarcasm from the OP, just playing reverse psychology.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 12, 2012
Ladies do this and see yourself getting beat up worse than what chris brown did to rihana
Re: . by nedu2000(m): 7:48pm On Dec 12, 2012
seems you after getting rid of the competition,so U̶̲̥̅̊'ll 'ave M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ all to urself,nice 1 wink
Re: . by ChopUrMoni: 7:51pm On Dec 12, 2012
Re: . by mideeniafe(f): 9:11pm On Dec 12, 2012
@ OP.... You've totally lost it. grin grin grin. You want all the guys to yourself, abi?
Re: . by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 12, 2012
Its as if they released a lot of clowns from their cages,into this section,this 'magical day'...12-12-12
Re: . by chikeorji123(m): 9:23pm On Dec 12, 2012
ChopUrMoni: 1. Nagging... Ladies, trust me men love it when you nag them all the time and continuously. They like it when you nag about anything and everything and don't give them peace they DON'T like peace they like to be nagged when they get up in the morning on the way to work, when they are not with you... Give them a call and nag them on the phone smiley

2. Glue to them. Men like it when you don't give them a breathing space. They like it when you follow them everywhere (even to work). They like it when you don't let them go anywhere without you. They like it when you are super jealous and possesive... They like it when you hit them, scream and throw massive tantrums in public while telling them off in public for glancing at another woman or an image of another woman or man. Take your wig off while you are throwing a tantrum in public... It shows that you love him even more smiley

3. Don't give them privacy. Men don't like privacy. They like having their phones and social networking spots such as fb inspected by you all the time. They like you picking their calls and reading their text messages. They like it when their woman delete all the females off their phone and if female happens to call and you pick up, they absolutely love it when you yell at those females and threaten to kill them just so they don't steal him from you. The also love it when your Checking their fb deleting all the female friends on fb and conversing with his male friends.

These are the 3 MOST vital qualities every woman must posses. It's EVERY mans desire smiley

This is serious l smell chris brown season 2
Re: . by k2039: 9:35pm On Dec 12, 2012
ChopUrMoni:

Nope! Just important qualities that men like. Makes men feel special and loved by the girl. Also makes them want to spend the rest if their lives with these girls who display their love in very special ways. smiley
If a girl tries this with me, it wont take me long before I terminate her appointment as my girl friend
Re: . by greedie1(f): 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2012
irony isit?
Re: . by Goldieluks: 12:03am On Dec 13, 2012
Cheer madness innit? embarassed
Re: . by ChopUrMoni: 4:28am On Dec 13, 2012
Re: . by Mynd44: 4:40am On Dec 13, 2012
Arrant jobleness innit?
Re: . by ChopUrMoni: 12:13pm On Dec 13, 2012
Re: . by Mynd44: 12:20pm On Dec 13, 2012
ChopUrMoni:

All my innit, isit ppl... Both me and my mother were born overseas and have always lived overseas. We don't init, isit so ppl know we can init and isit. Let us hear word ooo... No bi una first speak init. Smh
what's your problem? Who collected your bread na?

The thread is boring innit?
Re: . by Mynd44: 12:20pm On Dec 13, 2012
ChopUrMoni:

All my innit, isit ppl... Both me and my mother were born overseas and have always lived overseas. We don't init, isit so ppl know we can init and isit. Let us hear word ooo... No bi una first speak init. Smh
what's your problem? Who collected your bread na?

The thread is boring init?
Re: . by ChopUrMoni: 12:52pm On Dec 13, 2012
Re: . by Mynd44: 2:41pm On Dec 13, 2012
ChopUrMoni:

I no it BORING...PM me smiley
Coming right up

(1) (Reply)

Love Letter Hot Lines And Swags And Regrets ! / Fwb Vs Gf?? / Self-servicing Or Womanizing Which Is Worse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.