Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Love Letter Hot Lines And Swags And Regrets ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Letter Hot Lines And Swags And Regrets ! (1562 Views)

This Mistake Of Depending On Others Has Subjected Youths To Selfpity and Regrets / Best Love Letter I Have Ever Read / Pick-up lines. And Break-up Lines. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Letter Hot Lines And Swags And Regrets ! by HARDDON: 10:37pm On Dec 18, 2012
Can you still remember the content of your love letters guys? And ladies, what about your replies?

How did you pass it across to her/him? Did your letters ever fall in the wrong hands(parents or teachers?)

Let's Kip this sweet .....
Re: Love Letter Hot Lines And Swags And Regrets ! by k2039: 10:58pm On Dec 18, 2012
How did you pass it across to her/him?
You can't pass what you didn't write.

My point, I never wrote a letter. I started loving girls during the mobile phone dispensation period, so I send sms instead of a letter.
Re: Love Letter Hot Lines And Swags And Regrets ! by HARDDON: 11:21pm On Dec 18, 2012
k2039:
You can't pass what you didn't write.

My point, I never wrote a letter. I started loving girls during the mobile phone dispensation period, so I send sms instead of a letter.

Like crzly? Now you make ♏ԑ feel stale .... ℓ☺ℓz

Guess your era is much easier dan ours GEe

I'd advise Ʊ stay tuned ƒoя updates on the ish we went tru to get a date
Re: Love Letter Hot Lines And Swags And Regrets ! by larrymoore(m): 12:40am On Dec 19, 2012
Yes l wrote letters, l ve to send letters from UNN to Unilorin(around 2002) via p.m.b and p.o box, not everyone has a phone then, moreso, the only net work in UNN then was mtel. I cant believe that l still ve some of those letters and cards somewhere in d study till date. Good old days! Old school lapel
Re: Love Letter Hot Lines And Swags And Regrets ! by Mynd44: 7:33am On Dec 19, 2012
I used to write poems for my friends in school in those times. I never really wrote love letters to girls cos I am a follower of the saying "say it to her face"

1 Like

Re: Love Letter Hot Lines And Swags And Regrets ! by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 19, 2012
Never wrote love letters.its either i tell it to your face or i use text message
Re: Love Letter Hot Lines And Swags And Regrets ! by shizzle11(m): 10:11am On Dec 19, 2012
I wrote loads of love letters such that I almost had a file for †ђξ ones I got in returnm, ...lol sec sch tinz! thou have forgotten most of †ђξ lines bur can r'mber quite a few

"Your beauty makes me ː̗̀☀̤̣̈̇ː̖́Hː̗̀☀̤̣̈̇ː̖́Aː̗̀☀̤̣̈̇ː̖́Pː̗̀☀̤̣̈̇ː̖́Pː̗̀☀̤̣̈̇ː̖́Yː̗̀☀̤̣̈̇ː̖́ and smile, Ɣ☺ΰ're very suave in speech and exquisite in dressing, have been thinking all day 'bout Ɣ☺ΰ cos u're so sophisticated in manner"

Lol...bak den
Re: Love Letter Hot Lines And Swags And Regrets ! by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 19, 2012
@larrymoore, u reminded me of way back 'ol school lapel' .....lol, o boy, t'was fun men.....never wrote love lettere tho, but my elder bro was a champion love letter writer. He can use 4-fullscarp paper to write love letter to his babe then.

Remembered back then in 2001 in the university, i had one cutie, all i did was to write a memo of her everyday on a 60-leaves note. She found it one day when it was almost full. She cried and cried after readin all i wrote about her, and took the note away and never gave it back, cos it was like she even love the words more than me....lol.....good ol' days. Missed evry sha.
Re: Love Letter Hot Lines And Swags And Regrets ! by KateSpade(f): 6:37pm On Dec 19, 2012
ha my first love used to write me love letters/poems

I remember I asked them if they were song lyrics
Re: Love Letter Hot Lines And Swags And Regrets ! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 19, 2012
KateSpade: ha my first love used to write me love letters/poems

eeya. Love...!!!!

A girl used to write me love letter in secondary school then, i remembered those lines 'i pick up my pen from the basket of love' lol....o men it have tayed o!
Re: Love Letter Hot Lines And Swags And Regrets ! by larrymoore(m): 12:20am On Dec 20, 2012
lrguru: @larrymoore, u reminded me of way back 'ol school lapel' .....lol, o boy, t'was fun men.....never wrote love lettere tho, but my elder bro was a champion love letter writer. He can use 4-fullscarp paper to write love letter to his babe then.

Remembered back then in 2001 in the university, i had one cutie, all i did was to write a memo of her everyday on a 60-leaves note. She found it one day when it was almost full. She cried and cried after readin all i wrote about her, and took the note away and never gave it back, cos it was like she even love the words more than me....lol.....good ol' days. Missed evry sha.
good old days!
Re: Love Letter Hot Lines And Swags And Regrets ! by HARDDON: 12:47am On Dec 20, 2012
larrymoore: Yes l wrote letters, l ve to send letters from UNN to Unilorin(around 2002) via p.m.b and p.o box, not everyone has a phone then, moreso, the only net work in UNN then was mtel. I cant believe that l still ve some of those letters and cards somewhere in d study till date. Good old days! Old school lapel

Word broda!

Chai, tins we do ƒoя luvv. But your distance was much mehn.. Wonda haw you coped with d leta taking like 2 weeks ro deliva and d reply taking like anoda 2weeks to come .

Kip dεм well gee, ƒoя a gud laugh anytym you r bored .. ℓ☺ℓz
Re: Love Letter Hot Lines And Swags And Regrets ! by 190theclown: 12:50am On Dec 20, 2012
undecided
Re: Love Letter Hot Lines And Swags And Regrets ! by Nobody: 1:51am On Dec 20, 2012
lrguru:

eeya. Love...!!!!

A girl used to write me love letter in secondary school then, i remembered those lines 'i pick up my pen from the basket of love' lol....o men it have tayed o!

lmao!! grin grin grin very common line..
Re: Love Letter Hot Lines And Swags And Regrets ! by Mynd44: 4:32am On Dec 20, 2012
I found this in one of my old noted. I wrote it on behalf of one of my friends when I was in SSS
In the garden of Love
A box of kisses

Ditto,
My Lovely angel. Time has passed since I last saw your beautiful and angelic face. My sorrow increase by the hour as each second away from you makes my heart weaker and reduces my thinking ability.

I front of you o' lady of fairness I want to be. To look into your eyes is what I desire most in life. To be able to hold your hands is my aim and I hope this cluster of words will help me acheive that

1 Like

Re: Love Letter Hot Lines And Swags And Regrets ! by HARDDON: 11:42pm On Dec 23, 2012
lalaosky: Never wrote love letters.its either i tell it to your face or i use text message

Nu sch guy ... There wasn't no txt ρнoпε den mhn. All Ʊ gat is nitel lines and P O BOX!
Re: Love Letter Hot Lines And Swags And Regrets ! by HARDDON: 11:45pm On Dec 23, 2012
lrguru: @larrymoore, u reminded me of way back 'ol school lapel' .....lol, o boy, t'was fun men.....never wrote love lettere tho, but my elder bro was a champion love letter writer. He can use 4-fullscarp paper to write love letter to his babe then.

Chai! Shy guy ...... Ladies dnt bite ...... Lololo
Re: Love Letter Hot Lines And Swags And Regrets ! by HARDDON: 11:54pm On Dec 23, 2012
KateSpade: ha my first love used to write me love letters/poems

Yea, did get this very Question from alota ma flowers back den

And ma response wud always ß : well layed out lines and rhymes do sound more like love song lyrics buh dey aint .... Just a lonely soul pouring out its welled up fountain.

*Reach forth and takes ha hand*
So what do you Saч ? Be mine let us, ii pray thee, in fine wine dine.
Re: Love Letter Hot Lines And Swags And Regrets ! by HARDDON: 11:57pm On Dec 23, 2012
190-the-clown:
undecided

Go play with som poodle, you too young to fathom the miseries that does not involve third legs talks!

Too young to wine and dine @ the tables of real men flightTails!

SON!
Re: Love Letter Hot Lines And Swags And Regrets ! by HARDDON: 11:59pm On Dec 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
I found this in one of my old noted. I wrote it on behalf of one of my friends when I was in SSS

Word! Wow! Pure!

(1) (Reply)

Mysterious Things Nigerian Ladies Can Do To Get Married / She Says He Is Too Young / Please Help! I Find It Hard To Fall In Love With A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.