Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. (24340 Views)

Profitable Businesses You Can Start From Your Room / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by burrytee(m): 7:57am On Mar 09, 2013
Pls I dnt mind material on exporting charcoal.thnks.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by sunlux: 1:37pm On Mar 09, 2013
nice 1 thejames. U dont know how many lives u're positively influencing.
please i need info on the following:
1. Bed sheet and pillow case production.
2. Franchise ideas.
3. Office cleaning.
4. Affiliate marketing.
5. Charcoal, ginger, cashew nuts and other agro export.
6. meat delivery.
7. Shoes, and importing from china.
8. Turkey farming.
please my email is brassbell40@gmail.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Dynamiq(m): 9:49am On Mar 10, 2013
Please I need material on Turkey farming.
My email is ariesdynamics@gmail.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by adetayoonas(m): 2:34pm On Mar 10, 2013
My email address is talktoty4ever@yahoo.com. Pin: 271f9ef1
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by osca123(m): 5:45pm On Mar 10, 2013
activejournal: Daimler investment(d a i m l e r i n v e s t m e n t . e u) is an opportunity for people around the world to enrich themselves & this type of opportunity only comes ones in a while. seems too good to be true but from my research about Daimler, Daimler Investment is an easy to use and very profitable. Daimler investment programme is a perfect solution for investors who are seeking quick BUT safe way to make residual earnings on the internet. Daimler is literarily an house hold name. They are the makers of the Mercedes Benz cars and the likes. With Daimler investment, i believe we dont have to worry about instability or inconsistencies like others.

Thanks for this opportunity Daimler!
scam scam scam!

If its nt a scam u wont share...u will only limit it to urself and family.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by thedon18: 5:48pm On Mar 10, 2013
Gud day thejames may God shower His blessings on you,pls I need info on import biz,thanks. My mail is segunontop@gmail.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by fxdee(m): 10:21am On Mar 11, 2013
Pls send d materials on charcoal,ginger and other food importaion to me----faanoolayinka@yahoo.com

Thanks and God bless
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by makbis: 1:56pm On Mar 15, 2013
hello,pls forward d info on exportation of chacoal and other farm produce like ginger,garlic etc
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by makbis: 2:02pm On Mar 15, 2013
pls forward d info on exportation of charcoal and other farm produce like ginger,garlic etc to this mail. demak.resources@yahoo.com.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by makbis: 2:05pm On Mar 15, 2013
hello,pls forward d info on exportation of chacoal and other farm produce like ginger,garlic etc to my mail demak.resources@yahoo.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Enetomeh(m): 3:53pm On Mar 15, 2013
Thejames please i will like you to provide information about exportation of charcoal,ginger and co.bishopide@yahoo.com thank you in advance.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by yogun(f): 5:42pm On Mar 16, 2013
Abeg @TheJames pls send me the info on charcoal exportation as well ginger and others. My email "bakareyemisi@gmail.com"
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by chuks04: 2:15am On Mar 18, 2013
hi,

kindly send mi some materials on importation biz.
Email: chuksihedioha@yahoo.com.

Thanks bro.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by zland4ps(m): 9:40am On Mar 18, 2013
Plz I will also like the books on exportation of ginger, charcoal e.t.c. My email is allinoahgbenga@gmail.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by paxson: 7:04am On Mar 22, 2013
pls send the books on importation also at adeolu.kolawole@yahoo.com. thanks!
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by vicope: 10:55pm On Mar 23, 2013
vicope007@yahoo.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by spiceybrain(m): 9:22am On Mar 24, 2013
Pls I want to know about wines and spirits busineSs .is it a good one and also fone and laptops accessories?dis is my email,lovelyisaac4ever@yahoo.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by KOLAD: 8:19pm On Mar 24, 2013
Hi,

Please can you send the manual on exporting to my email; alivetruhim2@yahoo.com?
Thanks
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by waleslife: 11:16pm On Mar 24, 2013
Pls also send me an info on importation and charcoal business pls
waleslife2@yahoo.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 25, 2013
Bros,I need information on affiliate marketing,blogging,franchise business,grasscutter n turkey farming.my email is onyebuchichima@ymail.com. May God reward U̶̲̥̅̊ with abundance of his graces
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Gozychuks(m): 11:06pm On Apr 06, 2013
DaleEstate: Hi , can you please send me details about the following businesses :

1. Charcoal, ginger, cashew nuts and other agro export.
2. Turkey farming.

My email reads tom.promise@gmail.com

I await your reponse
i also need material on turkey farming my email is gozychuks@gmail.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Mekusdiba(m): 2:56am On Apr 07, 2013
buy china and original phone parts and accessories holesales. Contact me on 07030169765 at very affordable price.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Gozychuks(m): 2:43am On May 31, 2013
Dynamiq: Please I need material on Turkey farming.
My email is ariesdynamics@gmail.com

I also need materials on turkey farming. My email is gozychuks@gmail.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by ogunnubio(m): 3:43am On May 31, 2013
Mr james, can u pls send manuals on exportation nd importation biz on agric products nd laptops,phones nd accessories. My email is darexkey2010@gmail.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by bolman: 5:09am On Jun 02, 2013
@djames,pls I nid ideas on how I can be delivering lunch for companies.How will I get company ŧ☺ deliver ŧ☺ ?pls ur advice I̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊ needed.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by bayemibo: 7:18pm On Jun 02, 2013
You can consider export business.
Check the attached to see training materials that can help you.
You can also visit export-nigeria.com

Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by maxibrainz: 7:56pm On Jun 02, 2013
Airtel unlimited Gigabyte is now available if you need it send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com. Also if you need the etisalat unlimited browsing that works on PC,phone and other gadget which you can also use to ping on your blackberry phone send your request, the MTN magic sim settings which you can use to browse and download unlimitedly on PC or phone is also available.
Just forward your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by phemiay(m): 2:59am On Jun 03, 2013
check out the hidden secret of making more than N100,000 monthly. http://fastcashincomesystem.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Dasini: 12:34pm On Jun 03, 2013
Pls I need information on turkey,how to deliver launch to companies and the writing bussiness, kindly forward to my e-mail address: dayoolawuni@yahoo.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by joshymere(m): 1:48pm On Jun 03, 2013
Please can you send the manual on exporting,I need information on turkey,how to deliver launch to companies and the writing business,fish farming,poultry farming and fishery.
Thanks.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by miitcash(m): 10:59am On Jul 14, 2013
oga, also send exportation manual to my mail ogbodo.j.amobi@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fire Destroys 100 Shops In Yaba (Photos) / Kingsley Moghalu Reveals The Problem With The Naira / Fire Outbreak at Unity Bank head office [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.