Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,745 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. (24365 Views)

Profitable Businesses You Can Start From Your Room / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by KASSID: 9:26am On Dec 28, 2012
Hi TheJames,
I really appreciate the fact that you help people out by offering services like this free.
Although I do not have anything against Info-marketers, I am really amazed with the fact that you offer this services free of charge.
We need people like you in this country to enrich lives and make our society better. As a youth, I encourage youths a lot but I am yet grounded in business,
I am still making researches on a profitable low risk business I can do. I believe I can be more useful to the society when am successful with a particular business.
Kudos,
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by KASSID: 9:32am On Dec 28, 2012
oludaniels:
thejames please send the franchise and exportation manual to my mail danieloludaniels@gmail.com.......thank you very much
@TheJames,
I would also prefer to have a manual on franchise,
Thanks so much,
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Tonjeola1(m): 9:48am On Dec 28, 2012
TheJames:

Okay...will send the mail now
@The James, me i offend you? send me the manual too na.
wealthsecret2011@gmail.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 28, 2012
Tonjeola1:
@The James, me i offend you? send me the manual too na.
wealthsecret2011@gmail.com

Ok Bro
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Alexanderobi: 10:23am On Dec 28, 2012
hi.pls am in school,what kind of biz can i run 2geda wit my edu.am desperate of one email:Alexandersplanet@gmail.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by samuelkanu: 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2012
James abeg send me the manual. Samboola@yahoo.com.Cheers
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Adekdammy: 12:58pm On Dec 28, 2012
Pls i need d manual too, this is my e mail address, adekoladammy@yahoo.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Tonjeola1(m): 2:33pm On Dec 28, 2012
TheJames:

Okay...will send the mail now
have not seen it, waiting...
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by alphabravo: 2:44pm On Dec 28, 2012
Thejames,
I also need you to send the stuff to my email pls,
abelonuwa@yahoo.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by star2008(m): 3:51pm On Dec 28, 2012
pls can u send me d email to olatunji1978@yahoo.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Neddivine: 5:21pm On Dec 28, 2012
Abeg bros james send me importation biz step by step guide manual.If i'm not asking too much send me exportation & franchise biz biz too.Thanks too much
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Neddivine: 5:24pm On Dec 28, 2012
my email .Remember importation biz n franchise.Thanx again
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by aggos: 5:39pm On Dec 28, 2012
TheJames:

I reserve my comment.
thanks for d info....send manual on exportation to my email odetonawale@gmail.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Donphy: 5:39pm On Dec 28, 2012
Big Bros, pls send me the importation manual: adebayoabidoye@gmail.com God bless you!
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by playboy19(m): 8:08pm On Dec 28, 2012
James, I think you come across as someone who knows what he is really saying. That being said, i will be very grateful if you will be kind enough to send me the manual on exportation of commodities especially Charcoal. Plus i will even like to chat with you on the phone about it, as i already have my footing in the business (locally).

So kindly send the manual and your phone number to spiritofdavids (at) yahoo.com

@ Chemashie, i quite understand your point as i worked in Logistics for couple of years but i believe his manual will cover those topics to those who have no idea of what you're talking about. I will like you send me your phone number too at the above email. Thanks you two.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 28, 2012
Please I need more insight on the importation. Chuddyshow@yahoo.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by phreddie(m): 9:07pm On Dec 28, 2012
I specialize in importation biz, you may want to check it out on my signature.
chynzino: Please I need more insight on the importation. Chuddyshow@yahoo.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 28, 2012
KASSID: Hi TheJames,
I really appreciate the fact that you help people out by offering services like this free.
Although I do not have anything against Info-marketers, I am really amazed with the fact that you offer this services free of charge.
We need people like you in this country to enrich lives and make our society better. As a youth, I encourage youths a lot but I am yet grounded in business,
I am still making researches on a profitable low risk business I can do. I believe I can be more useful to the society when am successful with a particular business.
Kudos,

Thank you Kassid, God bless
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Phinity: 11:38pm On Dec 28, 2012
i dn't wana be left out pls i nid evry manuals on this biznes plans nd hw to go abt entrepreneurship..tanx...God bless
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Johnklein(m): 12:12am On Dec 29, 2012
plz send me info abt buying cow frm north and sell here in south
how much does the price of young calf goes for in the north?
Email-habyjay03@gmail.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Henrychris(m): 6:58am On Dec 29, 2012
Hello TheJames firstly, i want to appreciate ur efforts with this very useful information ur sharing with us.May God bless and continue to strengthen u.Am also interested in evry manual as i have been looking for a lucrative genuine businness to go into aswell...my email is chukshenry213@yahoo.com please i will be soo glad to hear from you...Cheers
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by emmaxman(m): 7:30am On Dec 29, 2012
tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided undecided :
-X embarassed embarassed cool cool sad sad angry embarassed embarassed ??
? cool cool cool sad shocked tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
tongue tongue���������
��������
��������
��️����️

1 Like

Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by mudex: 11:12am On Dec 29, 2012
Pls i will need info on the export of ginger export and others. ♏Ɣ email is meetteteluv@yahoo.com. Tnx kudos τ̅☺ Ɣ☺ΰ guys
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by nadis92(m): 11:16am On Dec 29, 2012
alabi bm: pls i need info on importation and turkey biz brainnad@yahoo.com

Me 2 sir, nnamdinwodo@rocketmail.com. thanx a lot
mudex: Pls i will need info on the export of ginger export and others. ♏Ɣ email is meetteteluv@yahoo.com. Tnx kudos τ̅☺ Ɣ☺ΰ guys

Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by nadis92(m): 11:18am On Dec 29, 2012

Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by playboy19(m): 5:25pm On Dec 29, 2012
TheJames:

Thank you Kassid, God bless

Bro, please am still yet to receive the said manual and your contact info in my email.
Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks in advance
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by sans4life: 2:01am On Dec 30, 2012
Please needs it too this is my email - sans.amin@yahoo.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Henrychris(m): 4:44am On Dec 30, 2012
@thejames i appreciate your effort for all d useful information.Thanks and God bless you.i work with a multinational company and am looking for a businness to start to support my salary earning..i will be glad if you can send all d ebooks to my email chukshenry213@yahoo.com.hope to hear from you soonest...cheers
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by firmcy(m): 6:00am On Dec 30, 2012
1. Bed sheet and pillow case production.
2. Franchise ideas.
3. Office cleaning.
4. Affiliate marketing.
5. Charcoal, ginger, cashew nuts and other agro
export.
6. meat delivery.
7. Shoes, and importing from china.
8. Turkey farming.
my mailbox is ....imaginefirmcy@yahoo.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Otunbaworldwide(m): 7:04am On Dec 30, 2012
Thanks alot for ur encouragement. A lot of youths are jobless. Pls i need full info manual in all buzs. Email: otunbaworldwide@gmail.com.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by meerah25(f): 9:53am On Dec 31, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Huawei Is Selling Off Its Undersea Cable Business / Those Who Want Naira To Be ₦400 To Dollar Are Living In A Dream World - Moghalu / Fire Outbreak at Unity Bank head office [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.