Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:17 AM

Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. (24546 Views)

Profitable Businesses You Can Start From Your Room / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by integrityfood: 3:17pm On Jan 18, 2013
Pls send me infor on catfish rearing and smoking, ugu planting and snail. My email is integrityfood@gmail.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by kaybest1: 9:11am On Jan 21, 2013
HELLO,
PLS I NEED INFO ON SOAP PRODUCTION AND TURKEY BIZ,
greattallkay@yahoo.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by bignaira: 12:07pm On Jan 21, 2013
Get trained one on one how to import from abroad right here in Nigeria. see more details www.seminar.importationguide.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by materna(f): 11:43am On Jan 22, 2013
TheJames thanks for the work so far.Pls i need info on how to start and run a block making industry.my email is b_moyinoluwa@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by DaleEstate: 12:32pm On Jan 22, 2013
Hi , can you please send me details about the following businesses :

1. Charcoal, ginger, cashew nuts and other agro export.
2. Turkey farming.

My email reads tom.promise@gmail.com

I await your reponse
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by ige101(m): 12:29pm On Jan 23, 2013
pls sir can u pls semd me the charcoal n ginger expot biz..
my email ebimablog@gmail.com pls
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Projectors(m): 3:37pm On Jan 23, 2013
Rental business is also very lucrative - do your research.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by jasmine21(f): 9:50am On Jan 26, 2013
@The James I'm interested in d export of agric commodities. Pls send to me my email is flaky29@yahoo.com thanks.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by ugochiada: 1:13pm On Jan 26, 2013
Hi, thanks for the̶̲̥̅̊ info. Am interested I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ turkey farming business,grasscuter farming, writing e-books A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ affiliate marketing. Here is M̶̲̅γ̲̣̣̥ e-mail- mgbehjennifer@yahoo.com. Regards
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by webhostbiz: 12:11am On Jan 28, 2013
Hi, kindy send me the material on Charcoal, ginger, cashew nuts and other agro export.
and Turkey farming.
Email-osondo2k@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by maktop(m): 6:21pm On Feb 04, 2013
kindly send the material on agric products export and Meat Delivery/supply business to my box.
my email is maktop2@yahoo.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by eddysen: 7:49pm On Feb 04, 2013
TheJames: Other Businesses u can start wit little capital include:

1. Day Care center
2. Consultancy
3. Seminar organizing
4. Extra-mural lessons
5. Bed sheets & Pillow case production
6. Niche Newsletter publication
7. Lunch Delivery
8. Foolscap Sheet production
9. Stickers production
10.Office cleaning business
11 Writing e-books
12.Time Management classes
13.Internet business: selling on eBay, blogging, affiliate marketing etc.
14.Customer service training
15.Commercial cleaning service
16.Time Management classes

There are so many profitable businesses in Nigeria..I wonder why people travel abroad for greener pastures??
pls Thejames: i need info on bedsheet and pillow case production and foolscap production. i will appreciate this gesture
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by lorddannie: 9:17pm On Feb 04, 2013
TheJames: Okay...I will send you an email right now!!
dear james, kindly send the materials on exporrt business of charcoal and ginger to me lorddanniels@gmail.com . Do you have anything on precious stone export biz. Thank you so much
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by zogo(m): 10:25pm On Feb 04, 2013
Hello people,

We are into Heliculture (Scientific Snail Farming). we discoverd, the demand for snail meat outweighs the supply, hence the few in the business rake in all the profits yearly, hence we'v decied to empower Nigerians with knowledge. Heliculture is very simple and cheap, as snails feed can be gotten free from the environment. startup capital is very small. you can start from your backyard or corridor, with as little as #5k for buying ur first stoccks and constructing a pen (house) for them. we compilled our skills and experience in an ebook. grab it here:
www.snailfarmingng..com

I will see u @ the top!
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by BAMMGROUP: 10:48pm On Feb 04, 2013
Which of dis business do u think one can start wit 100k?

Folyadenuk@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by authecosta911(m): 11:23pm On Feb 04, 2013
lorddannie: dear james, kindly send the materials on exporrt business of charcoal and ginger to me lorddanniels@gmail.com . Do you have anything on precious stone export biz. Thank you so much
@JAmes am also interested in export business of charcoal and ginger pls send details to authegold1@gmail.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by schoolsinabuja: 10:24am On Feb 05, 2013
saint_emma@yahoo.com. I am also interested. Thyanks and keep up with the good work you have started.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by schoolsinabuja: 1:12pm On Feb 05, 2013
i am intersted. my mail is saint_emma@yahoo.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by BAMMGROUP: 11:51pm On Feb 05, 2013
Am interested.... Folyadenuk@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by lovelyones(m): 4:05pm On Feb 25, 2013
There are diverse business you can associate yourself
with as a Nigerian.Don't die of hunger all in the name
of job search.

I will tell you you can kick-start an home based importation
business today with a start up capital of N10k-N20k and get
a Return on Investment three times of your capital.

I just heard you saying I don't have any importation degree or
experience.Never bothered about that as long as you can send
a mail to your friend you can do it.

Start a Profitable importation business today and join the leaque
of successful Business man like Aliko Dangote,Mike Adenuga etc.

If you are willing to start this biz,I have a FREE REPORT that
can guide you,just send me an email requesting for my importation
FREE Report to icashsucker@gmail.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by joseph1013: 1:00pm On Mar 07, 2013
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by personaldomest(f): 3:43pm On Mar 07, 2013
www.nairaland.com/1213086/charcoal-production-investors-needed-pics

You may want to consider charcoal production. Check my thread for more details.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Jolomsguy(m): 12:11pm On Mar 08, 2013
@TheJames, please i will also appreciate if you can send the Charcoals, cashew nut and banana to me please. jiboyo11@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by mex2bad: 1:00pm On Mar 08, 2013
@TheJames, please i will also appreciate if you can send the Charcoal manual to me please. My email is eoriade@yahoo.co.uk.

Thanks
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by makforex(m): 1:31pm On Mar 08, 2013
send me the information on export of ginger, garlic etc. kindforex@gmail.com. thanks.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by usoeva: 2:04pm On Mar 08, 2013
@thejames or any body that has the export of charcoal manual, can u pls send it to me @ usenoliver@yahoo.com.. thanx God bless u all
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Patj(m): 3:02pm On Mar 08, 2013
please help me with this export of Charcoal, ginger, cocoa etc tnx very plenty.
patyjone@yahoo.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Hoddion: 4:50am On Mar 09, 2013
@Thejames...God bless u 4 what you'r doing. PLEASE can u send me books on How2 import/Xportation, TurkeyFarmine,SoapMaking, Game lounge...AND lastely i dnt no if u av anyfin on Recharge card printing?. My email: akokooluwalagba@gmail.com ...fanks a billion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bolt, Uber Drivers Are Now Selling Their Cars Over Poor Economy – Association / Photo: Poultry Products Seized By THE NIGERIA CUSTOMS SERVICES / Innoson Vs GTB: How GTB Stole Over N700 Million From Innoson’s Account - APC New

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.