Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. (24367 Views)

Profitable Businesses You Can Start From Your Room / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by samuelkanu: 3:51pm On Dec 31, 2012
samuelkanu: James abeg send me the manual. Samboola@yahoo.com.Cheers
thejames,thejames,thejames. abeg send the manuals na
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by initiate: 9:35pm On Dec 31, 2012
TheJames: Hello, I wish to recommend the following business ideas

1. Turkey farming business- A Mini Turkey Farm
This is an agric bizness with a short turnaround period. You can start
this venture with a room, bq, uncompleted building or any vacant space.
The profit margin is very handsome. Turkeys mature within a few months and
they do not smell like other poultry animals. You can recoup your
investment within 6 months with a very high profit margin.
The key areas are: Feeding, Where to get supplies of young animals, pest
control, housing etc.

2. Importation Business
Importing goods from China at a cheap price and selling it at a higher price here in Nigeria.

3. Grasscutter farming

4. Meat Delivery/Supply Business. Food related and very profitable. I can
provide more info on this concept if necessary. You can supply meat to
eateries, hotels, restaurants and individuals. You can also bring in live
cows/goats from the North and sell.
5. Soap making. Soap is a fast moving consumer product and production
process is not too complex
6. Exercise Book production
7. You can set up a small bakery and expand in future. Nigerians love bread
8. You can import shoes and other fashion accessories. I know a guy that
imports male casual shoes from the Uk and he sells to wholesale buyers in
Lagos. The rate of return is very high, quick turnover is guaranteed and
the products sell fast because it meets one of the basic needs of man -
Clothing.
9. Transportation. the recent ban on commercial motorcycles in Lagos has
thrown up a huge business opportunity for smart investors who understand
the Lagos business environment.
10. Supply of corporate gift items.
11. Small scale Printing press.
12. Game lounge.
14. Production and marketing of Cosmetics and personal care products

You can also consider:
Table water and pure water business
Export of agric commodities such as ginger, garlic, coacoa or charcoal.
Production of Toilet roll/ Tissue paper/Serviette. I'm doing a feasibility
study on this business right now.

Hello Mr James, please can you send me details on the turkey business and the exercise book production.

my email is innitiatte@yahoo.com

Thank you
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Chudoify: 1:22am On Jan 01, 2013
Thank you James for your kind gesture.pls,extend your good will by sending the following manuals to me:1.Turkey farming,2.Grasscutter farming,3.meat delivery and supply biz.4.Export of agric commodities such as cocoa,garlic,ginger,charcoal.send me your number too.i will like to talk with you.my email id:nonyelulawrencec@gmail.com.Thank you and may God bless you.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by OmidanOjuloge: 4:23am On Jan 01, 2013
Thanks for sharing this James, God bless you. Could u please send all the information u av on these business to my email addy damilolatitilola@yahoo.com. Or u could add mi and we could relate beta. Thanks
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Dfrenzy(m): 7:29am On Jan 01, 2013
Thanks james. God bless you.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by justayo: 2:02pm On Jan 01, 2013
[quote author=zoedicus]nice 1 thejames. U dont know how many lives u're positively influencing.
please i need info on the following:
1. Bed sheet and pillow case production.
2. Franchise ideas.
3. Office cleaning.
4. Affiliate marketing.
5. Charcoal, ginger, cashew nuts and other agro export.
6. meat delivery.
7. Shoes, and importing from china.
8. Turkey farming.
please my email is

Justayo08@yahoo.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by lucabraski(f): 3:39pm On Jan 01, 2013
@thejames. Kindly send me step by step manual on setting up a bakery. My email is yla@gloworld.blackberry.com

May God bless u for ur kind gesture
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by darmochy1(m): 3:42pm On Jan 01, 2013
TheJames: Seems like you'll are interested in the Export business. Well, its very lucrative.

I will send the manuals to everybody.

Peace

I'm also interested in the manual, kindly send it to damolaojedokun@gmail.com Thanks
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by brown3: 4:17pm On Jan 01, 2013
TheJames: I'll send the materials to everybody interested in starting the business. Don't let anybody discourage you.

There are a lot of wicked Nigerians out there and they will try anything to discourage you from starting exportation business because they are into it and they don't want competition.
pls i need it too. Send it to victorbrown116@gmail.com. Thank u.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by arisolama: 9:08pm On Jan 01, 2013
James pls thank you for this act of unselfishness,pls I need materials on how to export ginger and garlic.Thanks cyfoltz@yahoo.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by madey1302: 9:52pm On Jan 01, 2013
Happy new year people.

James more grease to your elbow. Pls I need the materials too kindly send to yhemi4real@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by chiagozie1: 9:57pm On Jan 01, 2013
at the james,please am intrested on the chacoal manual please send it to chiagozienwachukwu@gmail.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Masterplanner: 1:34am On Jan 02, 2013
[/color][color=]
Iam interested in exportation & writing ebook. Please send me the manual my email; andybestontheweb@gmail.com thank you
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by servicegiver: 3:08am On Jan 02, 2013
Am wondering why no body is talking about online businesses, yet, they are very lucrative and durable. Is there any one interested in online business?
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by global07(m): 8:13am On Jan 02, 2013
Hello.
I would like to know more about the export of charcoal,ginger Etc. Kindly send me a mail. Anthonyahmiegbe@yahoo.com.
God bless
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by jaidman: 9:49am On Jan 02, 2013
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERY1

Pls THEJAMES kindly send me details on how to carry out a transportation business in Lagos.

my mail is oluodeolajide@yahoo.com

thank u.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by goofy124: 10:29am On Jan 02, 2013
i dn't wana be left out pls i nid evry manuals on this turky business thank
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 02, 2013
service giver: Am wondering why no body is talking about online businesses, yet, they are very lucrative and durable. Is there any one interested in online business?
i'm interested

1 Like

Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by sunkysleeky(m): 10:58pm On Jan 02, 2013
Pls sir, i will need the hnfo on the agro export business. My email is salau_y@yahoo.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by longman56: 7:38am On Jan 03, 2013
TheJames: I'll send the materials to everybody interested in starting the business. Don't let anybody discourage you.

Nice thread you've openned here. Can you pls send me the manuals on Turkey farming & Importation bizness? My email is longman56nl@gmail.com .
Thanks.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by omanifrank(m): 7:43am On Jan 03, 2013
nice tips here
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Dotzen: 8:11am On Jan 03, 2013
Please send the Agricultural produce and Charcoal exportation to me at kissdotzen@yahoo.com Thanks a bunch
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Dotzen: 8:13am On Jan 03, 2013
Please send the Agricultural produce and Charcoal exportation information to me at kissdotzen@yahoo.com Thanks a bunch
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by schoolsinabuja: 12:47pm On Jan 04, 2013
i am interested, my mail is saint_emma@yahoo.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Lynakenz: 2:02pm On Jan 04, 2013
@thejames, pls am interested in the export of food stuff abroad, pls help with the manual and info. My email is.. Chyksjo@yahoo.co.uk.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Obinnio: 5:50pm On Jan 04, 2013
Please brief me on how to import from china,and the type of import I Will be making with little capital, tell me how much Wiℓℓ be enough to be able to import from China, and please brief me on how to do the charcoal business.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by schoolsinabuja: 5:57pm On Jan 04, 2013
Pls send details to my mail on saint_emma@yahoo.com. Thanks for saving lives
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by hopewealth: 8:31pm On Jan 04, 2013
PLEASE COULD YOU PUT ME THROUGH ON HOW TO DO IMPORT BUSINESS AND HOW MUCH DO I NEED TO HAVE TO ENTER INTO IMPORT BUSINESS,PLEASE YOU CAN REPLY ME THROUGH MY EMAIL ADDRESS Dejikenny@gmail.com,I WOULD BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOUR HUMBLE REPLY.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by kerriman: 6:57pm On Jan 07, 2013
Pls send me the manual on charcoal exportation to my email emmanuelkerri10@yahoo.com.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by kerriman: 6:59pm On Jan 07, 2013
Pls send manual on how to export agricultural produce and charcoal. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Huawei Is Selling Off Its Undersea Cable Business / Those Who Want Naira To Be ₦400 To Dollar Are Living In A Dream World - Moghalu / Fire Outbreak at Unity Bank head office [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.