Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,789 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. (24352 Views)

Profitable Businesses You Can Start From Your Room / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by jidebobo: 4:40pm On Dec 17, 2012
THIS IS MINE: PERFUMEJELLY@YAHOO.COM. YES OO U ARE RIGHT MY BROTHER. THEY DON'T WANT ANYBODY TO KNOW THE WAY TO EXPORTING THEY WILL ONLY TELL YOU TO BUY BOOKS.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by jidebobo: 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2012
Pls send the manual to export Agric. product like bitter kola charcoal to me perfumejelly@yahoo.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by olubukolaoyewo: 4:54pm On Dec 17, 2012
find bellow my e-mail address; olubukola_oyewo@yahoo.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Eseries(m): 6:01pm On Dec 17, 2012
josyjoe98@yahoo.com
Looking foward to seeing your mail bro!
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by chemashie(m): 6:20pm On Dec 17, 2012
TheJames:

I reserve my comment.
You need to reserve the comment on top of this export biz. I have talked extensively on export business in different threads and advised people without money or capital of about 600K to stay off or get burnt. It can only work for newbie that has direct source for the product not someone who based in Lagos or trying to cash on it. I have never sold ebook on this stuff cos it is meant for big gunz around. To export is not a beans and not for quickies.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by MrF1: 8:40pm On Dec 17, 2012
Email me details also. yinuola@hotmail.co.uk
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by megachuks(m): 9:13pm On Dec 17, 2012
TheJames: Seems like you'll are interested in the Export business. Well, its very lucrative.

I will send the manuals to everybody.

Peace
pls send to me chukyinvest@yahoo.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by femiseun1: 12:46pm On Dec 18, 2012
pls i need the info on the exportation biz...this is my email: femidudu007@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by oludaniels: 4:09pm On Dec 18, 2012
TheJames:

Ok Lola....will send now!
i pleaded since for the exportatiin manual you didnt send it pleaaseeeee biko...danieloludaniels@gmail.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by oludaniels: 4:12pm On Dec 18, 2012
chemashie: Exportation business without a registered company name, NEPC certificate, no knowledge of payment terms (such as LC, T/T etc), shipping procedure(FOB, CIF etc) or logistics, sourcing, analysis of products & platform to showcase your products? Except you want to start as contract sourcing agent, you can‘t start charcoal business with less than 600k. Many banks like diamond bank are not even granting loans to new exporters again especially ‘charcoal‘ cos many Nigerians have been duped by buyers with fake LC. Do you want to go to Ipapo, shaki, tede, iseying etc & bring truckloads of charcoal without paying the local sellers, transporters or for warehousing, analysis, loading, containerising & other?
Op is a stranger in this business or may be he is selling some crap ebooks like other frustrated exporters.

In essence what are you trying to achieve? briefly
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by achicares(m): 10:03pm On Dec 18, 2012
Pls. my email achudadi@yahoo.com. Need the materials too.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 19, 2012
oludaniels:

In essence what are you trying to achieve? briefly

Thanks bro for noticing....Nigerians out there trying to discourage their fellow Nigerians....ain't that bad?.

Anyway...I have sent the manual out to some people...will send the rest later.

Peace.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by ogbongenet: 7:19pm On Dec 19, 2012
QUAIL FARMIN…….QUICK CASH……

Quail farming is an uncommon farming business in Nigeria, but the few people that have embraced it are not only smiling to banks, they are also enjoying both the nutritional and health values derived from consuming it
Considering the large number of poultry farmers in Kaduna that have embraced quail farming, it is no doubt one booming farming business that is gradually taking over chicken poultry business in most parts of the north. The high rate of returns and low cost of investment as well rearing them are some of the reasons many farmers are fast resorting to quail farming. In Zaria alone, there are more than 50 farms where quail are reared and sold. The fact that the birds grow and reach maturity stage faster and lay eggs within two months, compared with the six-month maturity period of chickens for whether egg-laying or consumption, attract them to farmers who see the business as a better and more sustainable investment to explore.
From market surveys both in Zaria and Kaduna, a female quail bird sells for N500 while the male goes for between N250 and N300. Its speckled eggs go for between N20 and N25. The bird’s high nutritional and market value encourage many chicken poultry farmers to abandon the business for quail farming. The NEWS gathered that these financial and health benefits, especially the high and quick returns on investment, largely explained farmers’ rush into the business in Jos where it first started, and in Kano, Kaduna and other states in the north where it is booming now. But it is very difficult for people in the southwest who wish to go into quail farming due to the problem of getting quail chicks for starting. Good news the problem has now been solved because you can easily get it now in Ibadan. I started the business just three months ago but glory be to God I earn nothing less than 4000 Naira every day.
BENEFIT OF QUAIL FARMING
It is very easy to maintain
It is not capital intensive compare to poultry farming
High return in a very short time (quail start laying at 45 day old)
It require small space
Quail egg are now recommended in the hospital which makes a good business
Here are some additional benefits you might get from eating quail eggs.:
* acquire a strong immunity system and improve metabolism.
* contain important quantity of calcium easy to assimilate.
* help healing gastritis, ulcer.
* increase hemoglobin level, remove heavy metals, toxins from blood.
* help in the treatment of tuberculosis, asthma,.
* diabetes
* contain ovomucoid protein, used in the production of anti allergic drugs.
* help inhibit cancerous growth.
* help eliminate and remove stones from liver, kidneys and bladder.
* stimulate intellectual activity.
* may accelerate recuperation after blood stroke and help strengthen heart muscle.
* are a powerful stimulant of intimate potency. They nourish the prostrate gland with useful substances, phosphorus, proteins and vitamins and therefore help restore intimate potency.

FOR FURTHER INFO TYPE QUAIL FARMING OR BENEFIT OF QUAIL EGG ON GOOGLE.

TO START QUAIL FARMING CONTACT ME ON 08060115253 OR profindeed@yahoo.com.

Meet you at the top

Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by FESTAC101: 10:52am On Dec 20, 2012
@ OP kindly sund the manual to me Thanks.Kennyraban@gmail.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by slegerman(m): 8:01pm On Dec 20, 2012
Pls send me info on exportion of charcoal, ginger bitter kola etc... My email: slegerman@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Tonjeola1(m): 8:58pm On Dec 20, 2012
TheJames: I'll send the materials to everybody interested in starting the business. Don't let anybody discourage you.

There are a lot of wicked Nigerians out there and they will try anything to discourage you from starting exportation business because they are into it and they don't want competition.

please o, send the manual to me too, i need it everybody here.
Exportation, importation and all i need to the business. This is my email: wealthsecret2011@gmail.com
thank you in advance
remain blessed.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by ihedioramma: 12:18pm On Dec 21, 2012
MY E-MAIL IS ihedioramma@yahoo.ca AND TWO, TEACH ME HOW TO BRING UP GOAT FOR SELL AND MAKE PROFIT.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Jubenz: 1:19pm On Dec 21, 2012
Pls I would to know what kind of business you recommend (export or import) for someone living in New York. I will greattly appreciate if your foward infos. To my email add: xscapeliu78@yahoo.com

I am also a philanthropist at heart. Your help will have atremendous effect especially when it come to our children.

Thank you.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Buqqui: 6:42pm On Dec 21, 2012
I'd like to have the material on importation and exportation as well. The email add is dataconne@gmail.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by karlxavier(m): 6:46pm On Dec 21, 2012
please i'm interested in the e-book. My mail is fabulous112004@yahoo.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by afolabisegun(m): 2:02am On Dec 23, 2012
alabi bm: pls i need info on importation and turkey biz brainnad@yahoo.com
The training is on already, the second session of importation business training will soon start, you can make it a day and be trained live book your seat www.proinfomarketing.com/importation1.htm
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by hayoakins(m): 4:10am On Dec 28, 2012
Hi Thejames

Thanks for starting off this thread..I would greatly appreciate your prompt response hayoakins@yahoo.com

Thx
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by bobojoshua(m): 4:53am On Dec 28, 2012
@ thejames

pls send the export manual to joshuajonathan97@gmail.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by ige101(m): 4:57am On Dec 28, 2012
PLS CAN YOU SEND D CHARCOAL EXPORT MANUAL TO MY EMAIL PLSE ebimablog@gmail.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by SENORADEXY(f): 6:59am On Dec 28, 2012
i need information on Bed sheets & Pillow case production, Lunch Delivery and Office cleaning business send details to esteemedshoppers@gmail.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Tonjeola1(m): 8:38am On Dec 28, 2012
TheJames:

Thanks bro for noticing....Nigerians out there trying to discourage their fellow Nigerians....ain't that bad?.

Anyway...I have sent the manual out to some people...will send the rest later.

Peace.

@JAMES, send it to me too, my email: wealthsecret2011@gmail.com
thanks.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by tolulope407: 8:48am On Dec 28, 2012
Thanks Thejames, i woulf like to have material on charcoal exportation pls. Thanks.
ashaolut@gmail.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by KASSID: 9:10am On Dec 28, 2012
Hello TheJames,
I have just read your write up on Profitable Small Business anyone can start. I really like the ideas you have been posting here and I would like to have more information on the export and importation.
I would really appreciate it if you can send me an email on this address abu_900@yahoo.com. I would also like to follow up your write ups online, I would like to know if you have any link, blog or website, please include them in the mail.
Thanks
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by paxson: 9:10am On Dec 28, 2012
@thejames pls send me d manual on exportation business also...adeolu.kolawole@yahoo.com . thanks
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 28, 2012
KASSID: Hello TheJames,
I have just read your write up on Profitable Small Business anyone can start. I really like the ideas you have been posting here and I would like to have more information on the export and importation.
I would really appreciate it if you can send me an email on this address abu_900@yahoo.com. I would also like to follow up your write ups online, I would like to know if you have any link, blog or website, please include them in the mail.
Thanks

Okay...will send the mail now
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 28, 2012
paxson: @thejames pls send me d manual on exportation business also...adeolu.kolawole@yahoo.com . thanks

Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Demolition Starts In Mpape Market, Abuja (pics) / Fire Outbreak at Unity Bank head office [Photo] / Naira Appreciates Against Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.