Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,821 members, 7,813,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (255) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10855417 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (7745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 9:14am On Jul 15, 2014
Dexterax:

Yoruba word for "Bush baby"

grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Very true!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by brainpowerng(m): 9:15am On Jul 15, 2014
My broker advised that Conoil is good to go for a short term enjoyment of least 20% ROI.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 9:15am On Jul 15, 2014
Oh Wapic, we need more cool movements today o!

I think Aiico is the next on my list.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 9:16am On Jul 15, 2014
Dexterax:

So peeps start loading up lemme dump my holdings on you!

grin
I have 25% gain at present, can I also dump it now? Honestly, I think this bull has just started.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 9:19am On Jul 15, 2014
Toluway: I have 25% gain at present, can I also dump it now? Honestly, I think this bull has just started.

I agree. The bull run just started.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 9:35am On Jul 15, 2014
I for like buy AIICO for 0.75; but I don't think it can get there.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 9:47am On Jul 15, 2014
brainpowerng: My broker advised that Conoil is good to go for a short term enjoyment of least 20% ROI.
could u please ask him the fundamentals/news(rzn) behind such xpected move?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 10:04am On Jul 15, 2014
nitrogen: Oh Wapic, we need more cool movements today o!

I think Aiico is the next on my list.

any reason for the huge vol/value behind UNILEVER yesterday?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 10:10am On Jul 15, 2014
9free:
Seconding this list but without
FO(Over valued by my spreadsheet)
NEM(Because I don sell my holdings)
Good morning all.

Its true that fundamentally FO current price is high but this stock wont stop now by the way am watching it. and by the way it dropped to about N188 last week nd recovered all the losses tell you that someone has positioned himself or herself for the rally coming soonest. Dont overlook FO. As for nem, i dont believe you parted ways with that stock jare. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 11:02am On Jul 15, 2014
stokfrick:

any reason for the huge vol/value behind UNILEVER yesterday?

Speculations nooni, I really don't think there is any corporate disclosure or anything, probably a major shareholder has got some info not in the public domain.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 11:02am On Jul 15, 2014
dsonofmaan:

"Shigidi" is the yoruba word for traditional "wooden graven image"
grin grin SHIGIDI MEANS SHIGIDI SHIKENA grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 11:08am On Jul 15, 2014
fulfillment2020: Evilspirit has signed up in SMN and he's causing trouble there right now, I no even no say dem dey fear pass NL's sef.

Dexterax: Unfortunately the evilspirit chose to visit the treasures of the Transcorpians on SMN.
grin

dsonofmaan:
grin grin
That makes two mephistophelian monikers for SMN to handle: they already have "Shigidi", now its "Evilspirit" grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 11:17am On Jul 15, 2014
mercylicious:
Why I loaded the final batch yesterday is dt it has become a trend in oando. They are coming closer to sealing the deal, even if they extend the completion, the price maynot drop to 26 and wen eventually it is sealed, it must pass 35.

I think Oando may get to N25 and even less. Seems to be repeating a similar pattern...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 11:19am On Jul 15, 2014
9free:
Seconding this list but without
FO(Over valued by my spreadsheet)
NEM(Because I don sell my holdings)
Good morning all.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 11:26am On Jul 15, 2014
I'm back after days of being banned by the Antispam, na wao, God will deliver us from evilspirit,shigidi,blackmonday,stockcrash and all other manifestation of poverty in the land. Your time and my time of prosperity has come. Forget fundamentals and due diligence , God says I'm the one that give you power to get wealth,there is a cover for you under the wings of Transcorp and Oando. For you to know that they are favored, oando is defying the law of demand and supply ,I want you to say hallelujah .
Abeg,consult far and wide before making your choice,has for me,I don buy one way ticket to the land of prosperity via desert,is either I make it or not ,all my portfolio is in those two stocks.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hbrednic: 11:35am On Jul 15, 2014
4dchairman: I'm back after days of being banned by the Antispam, na wao, God will deliver us from evilspirit,shigidi,blackmonday,stockcrash and all other manifestation of poverty in the land. Your time and my time of prosperity has come. Forget fundamentals and due diligence , God says I'm the one that give you power to get wealth,there is a cover for you under the wings of Transcorp and Oando. For you to know that they are favored, oando is defying the law of demand and supply ,I want you to say hallelujah .
Abeg,consult far and wide before making your choice,has for me,I don buy one way ticket to the land of prosperity via desert,is either I make it or not ,all my portfolio is in those two stocks.

make sure you carry enough water,safe journey.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 15, 2014
dsonofmaan:

these pple will not kill some1 with lafta

grin grin

There's even another moniker on SMN called "Marketcrash"

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 11:46am On Jul 15, 2014
nosa2: After reading all the talk about this forum on smn I've decided to come see what all the fuss is about. To be honest I think this forum is cool, it my not be my style but hey; different strokes for different folks.
You are warmly welcome. We have our own unique ways here. For instance, no saperate threads for different stocks. Rather, our discussions jump from stock to stock as The Spirit (not the evil one) leads. Secondly, you will be seeing a lot of the acronym BNSITL. It means Brothers 'Nd Sisters In The Lord. Nevertheless this is a secular, multi-religious, multicultural community permitting so much diversity that even a self-styled ""evilspirit"" (beware) posts here. But fear not, he is harmless to BNSITLs, and even has his uses for those who patronize him. He helps them to torpedo rallies when they are left behind, so they can board. Once more, you are welcome, but watch it, this place is addictive.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by securi: 11:52am On Jul 15, 2014
4dchairman: I'm back
after days of being banned by the Antispam, na wao, God will deliver us from evilspirit,shigidi,blackmonday,stockcrash and all other manifestation of poverty in the land. Your time and my time of prosperity has come. Forget fundamentals and due diligence , God says I'm the one that give you power to get wealth,there is a cover for you under the wings of Transcorp and Oando. For you to know that they are favored, oando is defying the law of demand and supply ,I want you to say hallelujah .

Bros, not only you o, I am now abt 90% Oando. No 2 way l am riding with Oando till km 100 even if the journey will take me to next year, l won't settle for less and l can see that coming true soon.All evilspirits in this forum cannot stop it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 11:54am On Jul 15, 2014
Oando may buy oil reserves from majors

Carli Lourens
Published: 14 Jun, 2014

June 14 (Bloomberg) — Oando Plc, Nigeria’s largest retailer of petroleum products, said it is in talks to buy reserves holding as much as 4 billion barrels of oil-equivalent resources from some of the world’s largest energy companies.

Oando may acquire between 1 billion and 4 billion barrels of oil resources for a “ballpark value” of $2 billion, Chief Executive Officer Wale Tinubu told reporters in Johannesburg today. A transaction may be completed this year, he added.

The Lagos-based company is in talks with oil majors operating in Nigeria, which include Royal Dutch Shell Plc, Chevron Corp. and Eni SpA’s Agip Ltd., he said. Lagos-based Oando sells one in every five liters of petroleum products in Nigeria, according to its website.

Nigerian lawmakers are drafting a new petroleum-industry bill that Oando expects will force large oil companies to sell several billion barrels of oil reserves they don’t use. Nigeria will pass the new bill by August, Petroleum Minister Diezani Allison-Madueke said on May 27. Nigeria earns more than 80 percent of its government revenue from the sale of crude.

Oando, listed on exchanges in Nigeria and South Africa, said in April it plans to raise $500 million in a share sale and list its stock in London to fund expansion. Tinubu declined to comment on the listing, citing the pending application.

The company may sell a minority stake in its fuel-retailing unit by offering shares on the Nigerian exchange by the end of September, Tinubu said. The spinoff would allow the company to increase its focus on production, which is more profitable, he added. The market capitalization of the unit could be at least $500 million.

–Editors: Emily Bowers, Heather Langan.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gabscity(m): 11:55am On Jul 15, 2014
hbrednic: [/b]

make sure you carry enough water,safe journey.

There is a way that seemeth right, the end there of is the way of...

Cast your bread upon many waters...

He gave to one 5 talents, he gave to another 3 talents and gave another 1 talent...

The seed sower spread the seed, some fell on the rock..., some fell good ground...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 12:00pm On Jul 15, 2014
securi:

Bros, not only you o, I am now abt 90% Oando. No 2 way l am riding with Oando till km 100 even if the journey will take me to next year, l won't settle for less and l can see that coming true soon.All evilspirits in this forum cannot stop it.
I'm 60% Oando and 40% Transcorp,I can't see myself selling at any price,the dividend is enough for me. The monent I see investable funds ,medium term trading commences .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 12:03pm On Jul 15, 2014
Unprecedented demand for Wema bank, fishy fishy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hbrednic: 12:08pm On Jul 15, 2014
gabscity:

There is a way that seemeth right, the end there of is the way of...

Cast your bread upon many waters...

He gave to one 5 talents, he gave to another 3 talents and gave another 1 talent...

The seed sower spread the seed, some fell on the rock..., some fell good ground...

Real words of wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 12:10pm On Jul 15, 2014
Growing spiritual analyses in the house...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 12:12pm On Jul 15, 2014
4dchairman:
I'm 60% Oando and 40% Transcorp,I can't see myself selling at any price,the dividend is enough for me. The monent I see investable funds ,medium term trading commences .

Which dividend? I hope you are not talking of Transcorp?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mpi210: 12:24pm On Jul 15, 2014
Elai147:

Which dividend? I hope you are not talking of Transcorp?

lol!!!! I've been seeing different types of gut lately

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fulfillment2020(m): 12:25pm On Jul 15, 2014
It's like nobody noticed the new rally in Honeywell flour, any good news?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gabscity(m): 12:31pm On Jul 15, 2014
Elai147: Growing spiritual analyses in the house...

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:32pm On Jul 15, 2014
zendi: You are warmly welcome. We have our own unique ways here. For instance, no saperate threads for different stocks. Rather, our discussions jump from stock to stock as The Spirit (not the evil one) leads. Secondly, you will be seeing a lot of the acronym BNSITL. It means Brothers 'Nd Sisters In The Lord. Nevertheless this is a secular, multireligious, multicultural community permitting so much diversity that even a self styled ""evilspirit"" (beware) posts here. But fear not, he is harmless to BNSITLs, and even has his uses, such helping those who patronize him torpedo lynrallies so they can board. Once more, you are welcome, but watch it, this place is addictive.

and all questions answers accordingly no matter the level of poster is unlike nosa2 of smn that will use question to answer question with assumption that the poster should go and study investment books or burn is finger first to learn grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gabscity(m): 12:33pm On Jul 15, 2014
fulfillment2020: It's like nobody noticed the new rally in Honeywell flour, any good news?

Sir, am seeing it daily too. Painful I dint enter at 3.8!

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 12:42pm On Jul 15, 2014
fulfillment2020: It's like nobody noticed the new rally in Honeywell flour, any good news?

Its destined for N5..... the end of year result is expected any moment soon...

Thank God I left some of mine the last time I sold off at 3.95

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (7745) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Audacius, Itsrm(m), SetrakusRa(m), cleverland, eziokwunwoko(m), ogoo4real, Heishere, coinbrood, Excellent7(m), Princkez, Blackman101, Locotrader(m), Salvationone, Kwibaba(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.