Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails (16656 Views)

Two Nigerians Arrested In Thailand For Cocaine Production In Their House / 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs / Two Isis-bound Nigerians Arrested In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by rampantlover: 9:06pm On Dec 14, 2012
If u can LIVE in Nigeria u can live in HELL hahaaaaa
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by rampantlover: 9:44pm On Dec 14, 2012
Where r u modafuckas, r u cowards out of ammo? If u can live in nigeria u can surely live in HELL
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by Abrantie: 10:45pm On Dec 14, 2012
SmoothLIFE:
Ask yourself why Nigeria does not have a good olympic team! This is so because any Nigerian that can run, swim etc etc are already in Ghana!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by Abrantie: 10:55pm On Dec 14, 2012
shymexx:

You're not making sense at all... How could they have used keylogger when according to the report, they had no physical access to the PC used by the victims?? - the keyword is "hacking"

The word "hacking" is always misused by journalists and the public.

When people hear or read the word "hacking" they automatically think a computer expert is involved.

If you, for instance, gets the password to your friend's e-mail, logs into his account and gets caught. The title would be "shymexx Hacks into Friend's Email" thereby elevating you to some type of techie genius. Meanwhile, all you did was saw his password taped to his computer monitor.

Believe me, it doesn't take much to be labelled as a "hacker" these days.

Oh, I don't see where it says the crooks didn't have physical access to at least one computer.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by Abrantie: 11:07pm On Dec 14, 2012
There's another technique called Social Engineering (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_engineering_%28security%29). You or I, can pick up a phone, place a few calls to companies and get sensitive information through deception just like that!

When we use those sensitive information to gain access to their computer systems and eventually get caught, we'd be labelled "hackers". These days, that term may have absolutely NOTHING to do with one's computer technical prowess.

In the past, say about 20 years ago, a "hacker" was a true computer systems genius and pioneer.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by superSsam(m): 11:17pm On Dec 14, 2012
samm_miey: Hmm..dey r known via dia names!I can't castigate u much guys,its all in u DNA...
@ least they didn't ggo about unleashing senseless violence on their fellow humans like some "Nigerians" in the UK......knocking out a teen, killing his baby mama. Etc
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by snoopy(m): 11:44pm On Dec 14, 2012
It took just 2 Nigerians to hack the mails of.....wait for it.....The Ghanaian armed forces combined! Lol what kinda f-kced up "armed forces" is that to begin with? They must be running the "base" from a scraggy and dinky flat with a few junked up computers. Lmao "armed forces" indeed! sorry ass burnt black coloured half decomposed foul stench of horse shits! Lol

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by Cusubaba(m): 11:44pm On Dec 14, 2012
rampant lover: If u can LIVE in Nigeria u can live in HELL hahaaaaa
Eric Amoateng, the sitting member of Ghana Parliament for Nkroranza North, Broho Ahafo Region, Ghana. On Sunday, December 11, 2005 was arrested in United States for peddling in Drugs with a street value of US $6 million. Eric Amoateng has been sentenced to 10 years in jail by a United State( US) District court in Brooklyn, New York. Pls just kindly google it.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by Abrantie: 11:50pm On Dec 14, 2012
Cusubaba: Eric Amoateng, the sitting member of Ghana Parliament for Nkroranza North, Broho Ahafo Region, Ghana. On Sunday, December 11, 2005 was arrested in United States for peddling in Drugs with a street value of US $6 million. Eric Amoateng has been sentenced to 10 years in jail by a United State( US) District court in Brooklyn, New York. Pls just kindly google it.

Old news (7 years ago, when the current opposition party was in power). Lame attack. If we have to scour the internet for a list of Nigerian government officials who are drug barons, I'm sure we'd get a list longer than Leo Tolstoy's War and Peace novel (1,500 pages).
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by GeneralJ(m): 2:00am On Dec 15, 2012
Red-Light:
buh these guys fhucked up sha.. Just for 13k dollars... See as them embarass us... Mtchew
lol JUST for 13k dollars, dude thats a lot of money bruh
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by GeneralJ(m): 2:04am On Dec 15, 2012
rampant lover: Born nigerian is a CURSE........ Haaaaaaaa
and being born gaynian is a blessing?
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by Libkid(m): 5:59am On Dec 15, 2012
jack4u: Nigerians are fools I hate that country ecxpecialy dose stupid yoruba stinkin smelling fools,u can't compare urself wit ghana nah nah u guys are shamefuly backward wasteful generation!
useless comment from a useless ghanian.never in ur lifetime compare that ur street u call a country with my nigeria.to show u how backward u are.ur country had to pay my countryman huge amount of money to perform a show 4 them and guez wat happened.all the ghanians even ur mum nd dad all stood in ovation 4 them.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by Libkid(m): 6:07am On Dec 15, 2012
rampant lover: Dolla hahaaaaa let's smack diz animals in alphabetical order. They r no match, useless, hopeless and worthless nigerians ur only talents r crimes. Lol
see this fool that was crying inside a ghana must go bag the day dat govt declared dat all ghanians must go.wat of dat ur president that pronounces economy as aconomy lolz.ask ur dad nd mum if ghana has achieved the kind of success,nigeria as achieved.#asshole
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by Smooyis(m): 6:13am On Dec 15, 2012
50calibre: I am an Igbo but to be honest, I'm now tired of these igbo guys dragging the reputation of the tribe through the mud, it's getting out of hand.
. My broda no be only igbo name dem spoil but Nigeria as a whole. I feel sad dat some people keep believing in this lazy way of making money when many honest Nigerians are toiling day and nite for their daily bread. We should stop blaming govt for all our woes when we ourselves are corrupt minded.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 15, 2012
1diot #1

Red-Light:
this shows that ghanaians are still backward... ghanaian defence is that vulnerable that just 2 people can hack their accounts.. Choi i wonder what more sophisticated hacker will do to the entire nation?

1diot #2

samm_miey: Hmm..dey r known via dia names!I can't castigate u much guys,its all in u DNA...

Grade A 1diot

Sisi_Kill: What is the big deal if "Senior Brother" steals from "Junior Brother"?

Besides, it is all Ghana's fault, they brought this on themselves by "Jealousing us".

They know they have "nothing to offer" so they made Nigerians steal from them to make us look bad.

They should be happy that Nigeria. . ."The Giant of Africa" sees them worthy enough to steal from.

We have made their day by mentioning their country in the same sentence as ours.

This will teach them a lesson for trying to "Copy" Nigerians.

Next Target - Somalia!!

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by Libkid(m): 6:26am On Dec 15, 2012
Red-Light:

if we are not giant... why do u people look up to us to give u everything? (oil, gas, investment and so on) most of all, why do u people wanna be like us? copy everything we do like chameleon ... u people have no style, no heritage, nothing nothing... just copy copy
thats y they even came begging when we banned their nude useless movie.look at iyanya small boy date yvonne nelson dat shows how u guys want a nigerian by ur side at all means.stupid ghana.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by otumfour(m): 7:23am On Dec 15, 2012
Libkid: thats y they even came begging when we banned their nude useless movie.look at iyanya small boy date yvonne nelson dat shows how u guys want a nigerian by ur side at all means.stupid ghana.

u lil boko monkey, wanna play huh....spreadin lies is ur God given talent, no wonder ur leader keep bangin' y'all in tha arzzz wit lies grin grin grin

watch wht tht inyanaya or whtever dude had to say.....murfurking nigerians will lie to feel good for a sec.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKAgmmmojpc

https://www.nairaland.com/1130400/iyanya-denies-dating-tonto-dikeh
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by Libkid(m): 7:31am On Dec 15, 2012
otumfour:

u lil boko monkey, wanna play huh....spreadin lies is ur God given talent, no wonder ur leader keep bangin' y'all in tha arzzz wit lies grin grin grin

watch wht tht inyanaya or whtever dude had to say.....murfurking nigerians will lie to feel good for a sec.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKAgmmmojpc

https://www.nairaland.com/1130400/iyanya-denies-dating-tonto-dikeh

look at dis fin that was vomited by an ugly scary ghanian harlot is here calling me a lie.go ask ur mama who ur real dad is.u neva knw may be ur dad is a liberian.lolz
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by kaze4blues(m): 7:46am On Dec 15, 2012
Bad boys....better luck next time
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by RedLight1: 9:20am On Dec 15, 2012
REALITY101: 1diot #1

1diot #2

Grade A 1diot

STUPIDD UGLY fHUCK grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by rampantlover: 9:38am On Dec 15, 2012
Curse to be a nigerian
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by rampantlover: 9:39am On Dec 15, 2012
BOKO HARAM kids
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by rampantlover: 9:46am On Dec 15, 2012
Dat ur pathetic shyte hole n God forsaken country is getting split cuz you lot r senseless savages who can't agree to nuttin but u rada here inflating ur ego. Y don't u lot use energy to clamp down on BOKO HARAM. In Ghana tins don't run we. U piece of shyte
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by otumfour(m): 10:05am On Dec 15, 2012
Libkid: look at dis fin that was vomited by an ugly scary ghanian harlot is here calling me a lie.go ask ur mama who ur real dad is.u neva knw may be ur dad is a liberian.lolz

I piss on apes like these, cuz u can't tell the difference between their face and a filthy Lagos gutter grin grin.....generator fumes inhaler, piss drinking maga, whts the difference between ur tap water and my piss anyways, fat nostrils having muthafurka, shixt, google cud use ur nostrils to represent the O's in 'em.....filthy nieghbourhood inhabitant....ur mother never told u the truth, ur real dad used to sell kerosene on the streets of lagos, thts where she met him when she was also selling pure water.....I know ur type....a nigerian running electricity on some tiny gen-set thinking he smack....bitch, have u ever exeperienced electricity supply for 24hrs? grin grin grin....ever seen clean tap water in ur filthy life?.....ever slept wit ur two ugly gollum having eyes without leaving 1 open, without the fear of having a thief snatch tht tiny gen-set u have grin grin grin grin grin

bitch I know u too well.....nigerians make me luff grin grin......learn this today.....Ghanaians ain't like the rest of Africa.....we know y'all too well.....kokodiboko beetches grin grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by Revolva(m): 10:18am On Dec 15, 2012
Well that's the hussle but how were they caught - can't they sufr anonymously with correct ip hiding software - were they dumb !!! They bleeped up - wish I was a hacker!!!! I for don hammer
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by Chusino(m): 10:46am On Dec 15, 2012
Nija boyzzz,na waoooh!wink
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by Libkid(m): 11:06am On Dec 15, 2012
otumfour:

I piss on apes like these, cuz u can't tell the difference between their face and a filthy Lagos gutter grin grin.....generator fumes inhaler, piss drinking maga, whts the difference between ur tap water and my piss anyways, fat nostrils having muthafurka, shixt, google cud use ur nostrils to represent the O's in 'em.....filthy nieghbourhood inhabitant....ur mother never told u the truth, ur real dad used to sell kerosene on the streets of lagos, thts where she met him when she was also selling pure water.....I know ur type....a nigerian running electricity on some tiny gen-set thinking he smack....bitch, have u ever exeperienced electricity supply for 24hrs? grin grin grin....ever seen clean tap water in ur filthy life?.....ever slept wit ur two ugly gollum having eyes without leaving 1 open, without the fear of having a thief snatch tht tiny gen-set u have grin grin grin grin grin

bitch I know u too well.....nigerians make me luff grin grin......learn this today.....Ghanaians ain't like the rest of Africa.....we know y'all too well.....kokodiboko beetches grin grin grin
that awkward moment when foolish ghanians lyk u say that ghana is better than nigeria i look at the lyks of chinua achebe,wole soyinka,dbanj,psquare,okonji iweala,t.b joshua and odas and laugh at u guys cos ur country got nofin to prove dat they are successful.my dear jez pray hard who knws may b in a thousand years ur country will b beta than mine(in ur dream).lolz
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by Abrantie: 11:18am On Dec 15, 2012
Revolva: Well that's the hussle but how were they caught - can't they sufr anonymously with correct ip hiding software - were they dumb !!! They bleeped up - wish I was a hacker!!!! I for don hammer

It wasn't the technical side of things that gave them up. It was the human/social angle.

Any thief with half a brain would know that when two parties are engaged in a real business transaction, they'd contact each sooner than later to confirm any exchange of monies OR to follow up on an ongoing discussion which ended abruptly.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by buffny: 4:44pm On Dec 15, 2012
buhahahhaa. the usual suspects . omo nna .
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 16, 2012
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by d4rk3rh4rk3r: 11:54am On Dec 17, 2012
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by chi2012(f): 3:11pm On Jan 22, 2013
novena ven: Ibos won't stop staining the image of this nation. Am ibo also, but its a pity that someone here is commending, instead of condenming this act of shame.
Igbo also indeed! Yoruba's and Hausa's don't commit crimes. Only igbo's! Keep on fooling urself and castigating igbo pple. get married to a fulani woman so u can erase the igbo ethnicity from ur linage! Hissssssss

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Herdsmen Are Raping Our Wives & Children" - Anambra Communities Lament / Man Takes Rat Poison In Bauchi In Apparent Suicide (Disturbing Photos) / Guys I Just Watched The Video Of UGM Beheading Military Couple.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.