Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails (16659 Views)

Two Nigerians Arrested In Thailand For Cocaine Production In Their House / 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs / Two Isis-bound Nigerians Arrested In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by otokx(m): 6:37pm On Dec 14, 2012
How long shall this continue?
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by salam001(m): 6:38pm On Dec 14, 2012
rampant lover: Lol hv u seen ur president? Badluck Jonathan, he is still a work in progress hahaaaaa God is still creating him hahaaaaaaaaa still putting finishing touches on him Haha. Da ugliest tin alive, his face alone can scare da dead. Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
funny,but the only handsome person in Gayna is van vicker and last time i checked he is liberian,ugly piece of shyte
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by RedLight1: 6:38pm On Dec 14, 2012
rampant lover: Lol hv u seen ur president? Badluck Jonathan, he is still a work in progress hahaaaaa God is still creating him hahaaaaaaaaa still putting finishing touches on him Haha. Da ugliest tin alive, his face alone can scare da dead. Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
i bet my president will win the most handsome man in gayna.... a country of uglisest animals on earth grin grin... i dunno may be na banku wey u people dey they deform u people everyday.... i compared average gaynian with amoeba .. i can seem to find any difference ... just buncha shameless deformed he-goats
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by salam001(m): 6:40pm On Dec 14, 2012
jack4u: u must be stupid cos wat most nigerians do here in ghana is scam.have u been to accra circle they is a visafone office around they and they is a cafe being used by dis stupid nigerian scamming people and trying to speak like white,even ur foolish nigerians have start changing they name to a ghanian names,doesn't dis show that ur people are frustrated and they felt ghana is dey last hope they beta watch it or they all wrath in jail and spend they xmas in ghana prison dumb ass hole from a stuipid nation called nijah.
yuck,who would want to change his name to kwesie kwasia,kofi....i think am gonna throw up
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by SmoothLIFE: 6:44pm On Dec 14, 2012
Ghanaman here... The criminal dogs should be executed or jailed for life!!

The 4 tribes keeping Nigeria a village and failed state are

1) Hausa
2) Fulani
3) Igbo
4) Yoruba

If Nigeria was only made up of Edo, Ijaw, Kanuri, Ibibio, Ebira, Nupe, Gwari, Itsekiri, Jukun, Urhobo, Igala, Idoma and Tiv and others the country would be a first world country!

The 4 CRIMINAL ethnic groups above have historically and are currently destroying Nigeria!

I will end by saying ONLY Ghanaian RULE can SAVE West Africa!!!

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by RedLight1: 6:45pm On Dec 14, 2012
salam001: funny,but the only handsome person in Gayna is van vicker and last time i checked he is liberian,ugly piece of shyte
grin grin grin grin do u expect a gaynaian to be that handsome? seriously ? dem wan steal am ? angry the only liitle handsome people in gayna have other countries trait ...

u dont know that if u are not ugly... u are not a true gaynian ...they identify themselves by their ugliness ...

i was watching spartacus the other day with a gaynaian ... and he said the black guy that is training those gladiators must be a gaynian... i said how did he know... i was suprised at the he gave... he said gaynaians normally recognize themselves by their ugliness... if u see a black ugly guy... he must definately be a gaynian grin grin and when i checked ...the guy is a gaynian grin grin

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by RedLight1: 6:46pm On Dec 14, 2012
salam001: yuck,who would want to change his name to kwesie kwasia,kofi....i think am gonna throw up
grin grin grin angry
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by SmoothLIFE: 6:47pm On Dec 14, 2012
Red-Light:
grin grin grin grin do u expect a gaynaian to be that handsome? seriously ? dem wan steal am ? angry the only liitle handsome people in gayna have other countries trait ...

u dont know that if u are not ugly... u are not a true gaynian ...they identify themselves by their ugliness ...

i was watching spartacus the other day with a gaynaian ... and he said the black guy that is training those gladiators must be a gaynian... i said how did he know... i was suprised at the he gave... he said gaynaians normally recognize themselves by their ugliness... if u see a black ugly guy... he must definately be a gaynian grin grin and when i checked ...the guy is a gaynian grin grin

A Nigerian(The ugliest in the world) calling a Ghanaian ugly is a joke! You people define what Ugly is! When I looked up the word ugly in the dictionary there was a picture of you and your Nigerian family there!!

Mugu, Only Ghanaian RULE can SAVE West Africa!!!

In the midst of Kwaseafuo Ghanaman Stands tall... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by PetroDolla: 6:48pm On Dec 14, 2012
salam001: Yes Because they are easy to bed

Hmmm if you think Ghanaians babes are easy to be, I will say nigerian babes are easier to bed, trust megrin

can you imagine a whole female nigerian police officer begging that I take her to my hotel room and fvck her? a whole OFFICER of the Federal Republic grin chei, how cheap can they get? I understand most nigerian female policemen have HIV, because they are mostly pr0stitutes grin How true is that?grin grin grin grin I still have more stories about your women. just digest this one for now, m0ron

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by rampantlover: 6:49pm On Dec 14, 2012
A GUD NIGERIAN IS A DEAD ONE. Haaaaaaaa I LUV DIS Haaaaaaaa
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by rampantlover: 6:50pm On Dec 14, 2012
Let's finish diz BOKO HARAM kids Haaaaaaaa
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by PetroDolla: 6:51pm On Dec 14, 2012
rampant lover: A GUD NIGERIAN IS A DEAD ONE. Haaaaaaaa I LUV DIS Haaaaaaaa

I luv dat. It's always been my fav quote. the world will definately be a better place without those dirty,ugly apes grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by salam001(m): 6:52pm On Dec 14, 2012
PetroDolla:

Hmmm if you think Ghanaians babes are easy to be, I will say nigerian babes are easier to bed, trust megrin

can you imagine a whole female nigerian police officer begging that I take her to my hotel room and fvck her? a whole OFFICER of the Federal Republic grin chei, how cheap can they get? I understand most nigerian female policemen have HIV, because they are mostly pr0stitutes grin How true is that?grin grin grin grin I still have more stories about your women. just digest this one for now, m0ron
story Time with uncle pevertdollar,continue i would be listening offine,adjua (how is it spelt sef?) in my street everybody don hump am even beggar,,the other one living opposite our building "gifty" has aborted 5 pregnancies,when u ask her,,'its a normal thing in Ghana' she says
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by RedLight1: 6:52pm On Dec 14, 2012
SmoothLIFE: Ghanaman here... The criminal dogs should be executed or jailed for life!!

The 4 tribes keeping Nigeria a village and failed state are

1) Hausa
2) Fulani
3) Igbo
4) Yoruba

If Nigeria was only made up of Edo, Ijaw, Kanuri, Ibibio, Ebira, Nupe, Gwari, Itsekiri, Jukun, Urhobo, Igala, Idoma and Tiv and others the country would be a first world country!

The 4 CRIMINAL ethnic groups above have historically and are currently destroying Nigeria!

I will end by saying ONLY Ghanaian RULE can SAVE West Africa!!!

hahahaha smoothbastard a single tribe from the four u mentioned can feed the entire fugly gaynaian .... its full of people that african are proud of

talk of

wole soyinka, (nobel laureate) chinua achebe, psqaure, dbanj, just mention few... can u post a single gaynain that africa can be proud off? even jerry rawlings the gaynaian hero is nothing but power drunk petty criminal... so what exactly are u people offering humanity except ugliness?

and what gayna rule are u talking about? the one that cant safe energy crisis in gayna or the one that didnt see hacking of gayna security system coming.... choiiii gayna people ...please stop displaying ur obvious stupidity to the world... its get boring already
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by RedLight1: 6:56pm On Dec 14, 2012
SmoothLIFE:

A Nigerian(The ugliest in the world) calling a Ghanaian ugly is a joke! You people define what Ugly is! When I looked up the word ugly in the dictionary there was a picture of you and your Nigerian family there!!

Mugu, Only Ghanaian RULE can SAVE West Africa!!!

In the midst of Kwaseafuo Ghanaman Stands tall... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
trust me ... if nigerians are 0.01% ugly as gaynaian ... i will disown my country and go for plastic sugery...instead of campagaine again AIDS in gayna ... i think ur government should make plastic sugery free so average gaynaian can have the opportunity to change their chimp look

though i doubt plastic can solve the amount of ugliness that runs in gaynian gene grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by salam001(m): 6:56pm On Dec 14, 2012
And a fine gayna is a dead one,no wonder they have never smell miss world before
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by PetroDolla: 6:56pm On Dec 14, 2012
Chei, wahala dey ooooh. these apes are in deep sh1t ooooh. bvlls1t country that survives on just oil-- now the journey into the dustbin is going to be faster . grin grin grin grin

Nigeria Might Be Unable To Finance 2013 Budget

There are indications that the Nigeria may not be able finance its 2013 budget given the declining level of its crude oil demanded by major buyers such as the United States and the glaring fact that the nation will have to look at other light oil importers to supply its oil.

A report by Financial Derivatives Company, a diversified financial services institution, states that at present, the total crude oil imports into the U.S. (which accounted for 30 per cent and 33 per cent of Nigerian crude oil exports in 2010 and 2011 respectively with oil receipts ranging from $19bn, $31bn and $34bn in 2009, 2010 and 2011 respectively) are declining and those from Nigeria are declining at an even steeper rate as the U.S. is expected to become the world’s top oil producer by 2017 and to be possibly self-sufficient in its energy needs by 2035.

The firm said the implications of these developments are very crucial for Nigeria whose budget revenue depends on oil.

Read more: http://premiumtimesng.com/news/111156-nigeria-may-not-be-able-to-finance-2013-budget-report.html
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by RedLight1: 6:57pm On Dec 14, 2012
PetroDolla:

atleast she is not begging a gaynian o bed her.. average fugly banku gaynian girl wanna fhuck nigerian simply because they wanna break the curse of ugliness that is in gaynaian gene grin grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by solomon111(m): 6:58pm On Dec 14, 2012
Those Nigerians deserve to be hanged.
But then the question is,how did the defence of a country became that vulnerable.?
Do ghana even have a defence at all?.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 14, 2012
Abrantie:
You know nothing about technology. The article didn't mention how they got the passwords. More than likely, they had physical access to a PC which is being used by a GAF staff. In other words, they broke into a building. Whether it's a GAF facility or a person's home is a guess.

Then I'm sure a type of software which is common on the internet known as a "keylogger", which captures keystrokes and emails them to a specified address, could have been installed on the GAF staff's machine.

With that software running, the sky was the limit as to what type of information ended up in the crooks' mail box.

Encryption wouldn't have helped because, a keylogger records keystrokes BEFORE what was typed gets passed on to other software on the machine (eg. browser).

Now, the staff member probably didn't have a good anti-virus on the PC. But even if he/she did, the thieves could have taken it off prior to installing their malware.

You're not making sense at all... How could they have used keylogger when according to the report, they had no physical access to the PC used by the victims?? - the keyword is "hacking" - which means they hacked into the email addresses of the victims, or bought them in the black market!! If the passwords were encrypted, I doubt they would have been able to hack into the email addresses in the first place...

Excerpts again:

Two Nigerians have been arrested for allegedly attempting to divert $13,978 belonging to, Ghanaian peacekeepers after they had succeeded in hacking into the e-mails of the Ghana Armed Forces (GAF).

Along the line, he said, the e-mails between the GAF and CATAL were hacked into by the two Nigerians, who intercepted all mails from both ends and replied them as if the replies were coming from the rightful receivers of the e-mails.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by RedLight1: 7:00pm On Dec 14, 2012
PetroDolla: Chei, wahala dey ooooh. these apes are in deep sh1t ooooh. bvlls1t country that survives on just oil-- now the journey into the dustbin is going to be faster . grin grin grin grin

There are indications that the Nigeria may not be able finance its 2013 budget given the declining level of its crude oil demanded by major buyers such as the United States and the glaring fact that the nation will have to look at other light oil importers to supply its oil.

A report by Financial Derivatives Company, a diversified financial services institution, states that at present, the total crude oil imports into the U.S. (which accounted for 30 per cent and 33 per cent of Nigerian crude oil exports in 2010 and 2011 respectively with oil receipts ranging from $19bn, $31bn and $34bn in 2009, 2010 and 2011 respectively) are declining and those from Nigeria are declining at an even steeper rate as the U.S. is expected to become the world’s top oil producer by 2017 and to be possibly self-sufficient in its energy needs by 2035.

The firm said the implications of these developments are very crucial for Nigeria whose budget revenue depends on oil.

Read more: http://premiumtimesng.com/news/111156-nigeria-may-not-be-able-to-finance-2013-budget-report.html

do u want me to derail this thread with stories from shitthole gayna... u know am still ur boss when it comes to that.... treating gaynaian fhuck up it my thing u know grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by PetroDolla: 7:02pm On Dec 14, 2012
salam001: And a fine gayna is a dead one,no wonder they have never smell miss world before

Ugliness as defined by a clueless,classless, ludicrously stvpid amala-eating goat. grin nigeria epitomises ugliness. chei, no wonder bleachin is a permanent feaure of the nigerian. you see everything about nigerians is damn ugly. chei, nigerians are the only group of people who are ugly outside and inside,huh? some people are either ugly outside or ugly inside. in the case of nigeria, they are the most fvckin ugly specie ever to live. kiss my ar-se, ugly bastar-ds! grin grin grin ole buruku
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by rampantlover: 7:03pm On Dec 14, 2012
Operation flush nigerians is happening live in Botswana. Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. IT'S A CURSE TO BE A NIGERIAN.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by Abrantie: 7:08pm On Dec 14, 2012
PetroDolla: Chei, wahala dey ooooh. these apes are in deep sh1t ooooh. bvlls1t country that survives on just oil-- now the journey into the dustbin is going to be faster . grin grin grin grin

Good news indeed. A bunch of self-centered f00ls those anagos are.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by RedLight1: 7:08pm On Dec 14, 2012
PetroDolla:

Ugliness as defined by a clueless,classless, ludicrously stvpid amala-eating goat. grin nigeria epitomises ugliness. chei, no wonder bleachin is a permanent feaure of the nigerian. you see everything about nigerians is damn ugly. chei, nigerians are the only group of people who are ugly outside and inside,huh? some people are either ugly outside or ugly inside. in the case of nigeria, they are the most fvckin ugly specie ever to live. kiss my ar-se, ugly bastar-ds! grin grin grin ole buruku
this is lame.... have u every wondered why average gaynaian chick wanna date a nigerian? if we are ugly... u animals wont wanna be like us, copying us.. doing things the way we do it..... but its just unfortunate that no matter how u train a Dog... he will always be a dog... no matter how u ugly apes wanna be like us... u cant be like us... we are God's own people... we rule... we are giant of africa... the most beautiful people in all black race... thats why d whole africa wanna be like us.... sit and learn u animal grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by PetroDolla: 7:09pm On Dec 14, 2012
Red-Light:

do u want me to derail this thread with stories from shitthole gayna... u know am still ur boss when it comes to that.... treating gaynaian fhuck up it my thing u know grin grin

Soon there'll be no one to buy your polluted oil and then you'll have to shove it down your GAY-phucked arsessssssssssssssssssss grin grin grin grin

A red-light district is a part of an urban area where there is a concentration of prostitution and sex-oriented businesses, such as sex shops, strip clubs, adult theaters, etc. The term originates from the red lights that were used as signs of brothels.[1] There are areas in many big cities around the world which have acquired an international reputation as red-light districts.[2]
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by salam001(m): 7:09pm On Dec 14, 2012
You dont have to stutter to show me you are excited you dumb fork,
Have you seen your actress,all bleaching and with saggy breasts they look like they were born through miscarriages,you wont notice that,you failed project
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by RedLight1: 7:12pm On Dec 14, 2012
PetroDolla:

Soon there'll be no one to buy your polluted oil and then you'll have to shove it down your GAY-phucked arsessssssssssssssssssss grin grin grin grin

A red-light district is a part of an urban area where there is a concentration of prostitution and sex-oriented businesses, such as sex shops, strip clubs, adult theaters, etc. The term originates from the red lights that were used as signs of brothels.[1] There are areas in many big cities around the world which have acquired an international reputation as red-light districts.[2]
lameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
duhhh u already posted that... its funny the first time.... its lame now.... oya post something gaynaian scum grin grin or u ran outta things to say ... stupid cow grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by salam001(m): 7:12pm On Dec 14, 2012
They copy us in Everything,they also put Nigerian slangs like chineke me,i don die o,chai in their twi infested songs,copy cats
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by RedLight1: 7:13pm On Dec 14, 2012
salam001: You dont have to stutter to show me you are excited you dumb fork,
Have you seen your actress,all bleaching and with saggy breasts [b]they look like they were born through miscarriages,[/b]you wont notice that,you failed project
choiiiiii guy u wicked ooo... that bolded part got me laughin rolling in my car grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by Abrantie: 7:13pm On Dec 14, 2012
rampant lover: Operation flush nigerians is happening live in Botswana. Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. IT'S A CURSE TO BE A NIGERIAN.

Any time I meet a Nigerian in Ghana or someone I suspect to be Nigerian, I'd always ask politely "where are you from?". You should see the confusion on the faces...hahaha. grin grin. Their minds start racing. They're not sure if I'm an investigator or police LOL.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by PetroDolla: 7:13pm On Dec 14, 2012
Red-Light:
this is lame.... have u every wondered why average gaynaian chick wanna date a nigerian? if we are ugly... u animals wont wanna be like us, copying us.. doing things the way we do it..... but its just unfortunate that no matter how u train a Dog... he will always be a dog... no matter how u ugly apes wanna be like us... u cant be like us... we are God's own people... we rule... we are giant of africa... the most beautiful people in all black race... thats why d whole africa wanna be like us.... sit and learn u animal grin grin

Hahahah giant ko, ant ni! LOL

not only the most phucked sh1tty country, but the country with the largest group of uglies grin grin grin grin chei, ma belle-- uglies ooooh grin grin grin not only 419ner, kidnappers, terrorists, armed robber, pr0stitutes.... but uglies ...chei ma belle grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Herdsmen Are Raping Our Wives & Children" - Anambra Communities Lament / Man Takes Rat Poison In Bauchi In Apparent Suicide (Disturbing Photos) / Guys I Just Watched The Video Of UGM Beheading Military Couple.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.