Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails (16655 Views)

Two Nigerians Arrested In Thailand For Cocaine Production In Their House / 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs / Two Isis-bound Nigerians Arrested In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by salam001(m): 5:14pm On Dec 14, 2012
PetroDolla:

LOL. any wonder your bvllshit country is now in the dustbin? tribe of chimpanzees who thrive on criminality! hopelessly phucked up. glad you mentioned Somalia, because whenever nigeria is mentioned a comparison with Somalia becomes inevitable.

As for these sub-human vile beasts, they should forget about seeing nigeria ever gain. They’ll rot their stinkin arses in Ghanaian jail for a very, very long time, I assure you.

And of course they won't lack company at all in Ghanaian gallows.

they'll meet lots of their countrymen in jail.
don't you get tired of repeating the same thing day by day?

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by rampantlover: 5:15pm On Dec 14, 2012
@ red light..... Lol u r supporting wot ur brothers did hahaaaaaaaaaaaaa i know u lot r greedy savages n will do everything for money n u saying Ghanaians r backwards cuz two pathetic souls from ur God forsaken hell hole had hacked in2 a system shows wot an slowpoke u r. An English man hacked in2 U.S. MOD systems does dat mek US backward? Hahaaaaaaaa God will neva make diz mistake again, da mistake of creating nigerians. Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa u r happy a nigerian hacked into a Ghanaian system lol. Does diz boost ur ego? Hahaaaaaaaaaa u son of a BOKO HARAM

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by TechRev: 5:16pm On Dec 14, 2012
Nigeria a country of hypocrites, why the so much hate for the igbo yet you dont want to cut them off Nigeria?? Never seen anyone happy to live with cancer.
Anyways its a reflection of Nigeria.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by torgbe(m): 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2012
i know some nigerians like red light will support anything criminal because they are no better than those mess up criminals,decent minded nigerians are talking sense but red light and co just glory in dissing Ghana, my brother red light you are fighting a lost battle. same goes to the dog called ssisi kills. deluded lunatics. mtcheeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2012
When the cat is away, the mice will play
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 14, 2012
How's this different from what anonymous hackers et al do all the time??

They're Nigerians - so freaking what?? - Nigerians care too much by an image that's already messed up, anyway smh...
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by obi123: 5:21pm On Dec 14, 2012
50calibre: I am an Igbo but to be honest, I'm now tired of these Igbo guys dragging the reputation of the tribe through the mud, it's getting out of hand.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by RedLight1: 5:22pm On Dec 14, 2012
salam001: don't you get tired of repeating the same thing day by day?
i tire o
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by rampantlover: 5:24pm On Dec 14, 2012
Animals, luk at how u non entities r fighting amongst urselves n its not even elections yet. Haaaaaaaa u r a disgrace to da black race. A cancer dat need wipe off da surface of diz earth. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa GH 4 LYF

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by salam001(m): 5:26pm On Dec 14, 2012
Red-Light:
i tire o
lol,the f00l is like Messi,he can't perform without xavi(smoothcrim/smoothlife) and Iniesta (otumfour)
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by torgbe(m): 5:26pm On Dec 14, 2012
rampant lover: Animals, luk at how u non entities r fighting amongst urselves n its not even elections yet. Haaaaaaaa u r a disgrace to da black race. A cancer dat need wipe off da surface of diz earth. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa GH 4 LYF
they beg chaley, keep it cool on them. there is no need for they themselves know who and what they are.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by salam001(m): 5:27pm On Dec 14, 2012
rampant lover: Animals, luk at how u non entities r fighting amongst urselves n its not even elections yet. Haaaaaaaa u r a disgrace to da black race. A cancer dat need wipe off da surface of diz earth. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa GH 4 LYF
i thought ghanaians claim they know English language than Nigeria?,is that twi you wrote?
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by d4rk3rh4rk3r: 5:30pm On Dec 14, 2012
talking about hackin, hey guys great news for people who use a pay pal account.
i got a software dat could do wonders. let me knw if u r interested

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by RedLight1: 5:31pm On Dec 14, 2012
rampant lover: @ red light..... Lol u r supporting wot ur brothers did hahaaaaaaaaaaaaa i know u lot r greedy savages n will do everything for money n u saying Ghanaians r backwards cuz two pathetic souls from ur God forsaken hell hole had hacked in2 a system shows wot an slowpoke u r. An English man hacked in2 U.S. MOD systems does dat mek US backward? Hahaaaaaaaa God will neva make diz mistake again, da mistake of creating nigerians. Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa u r happy a nigerian hacked into a Ghanaian system lol. Does diz boost ur ego? Hahaaaaaaaaaa u son of a BOKO HARAM
hahahahaha u are such stupiid cum of the earth
how did i support my brother? i already condemned the act ... am only saying the truth about ur shitty country and the inferior negros that lives in it.... the guy that hacked us security system didn't go far before they nabbed him.. now imagine if the same guy decide to hack gaynas database... imagine just ordinary sakawa/yahoo yahoo boiz hacking gayna system choii... gayna people don suffer grin grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by PetroDolla: 5:33pm On Dec 14, 2012
Red-Light:
this shows that ghanaians are still backward... ghanaian defence is that vulnerable that just 2 people can hack their accounts.. Choi i wonder what more sophisticated hacker will do to the entire nation?

LOL. MR.GAYman… your criminally-inclined countrymen are cooling off in the Ghanaian military custody as we speak. And I know some sharp,powerful slaps are visiting their ugly faces every second. You won’t want to see what has become of those two individuals. They are guaranteed a very wonderful Xmas, courtesy the Ghana Armed Forces! Hahahaha grin

The Pentagon’s site had been hacked many times, same for CIA and defence institutions in the West.Hacking therefore is no big deal-getting caught is the koko. I don’t blame you because the Nigerian defence ministry does not even have a website! I’ll be very surprised if they do! LOL. Kudos to the Ghana military for busting the arses of these criminals. I bet they’ll have a great Xmas.LOL. I trust Ghanaian courts to deal with these ones.

But what do you expect from a confirmed GAY whose roots and are deeply entrenched in Red Light? A confirmed deluded lunatic, whose ape-like father was a love-vendor and mother a pr0stitute at a popular Red Light district in Ajengule. Even his fore parents and the generations before him were products of Red Light. an animal in human skin.

A red-light district is a part of an urban area where there is a concentration of prostitution and sex-oriented businesses, such as sex shops, strip clubs, adult theaters, etc. The term originates from the red lights that were used as signs of brothels.[1] There are areas in many big cities around the world which have acquired an international reputation as red-light districts.[2]

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by RedLight1: 5:34pm On Dec 14, 2012
the same way ashanti are chasing ewe outta their homeland ... what a shame. or the same way u ugly mofos are protesting election by stabbing each other in the as.s grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by deepwaters(f): 5:35pm On Dec 14, 2012
What a shame @ the criminals
And shame @ all you fickle bigots, why can't we learn to love and respect ourselves as Nigerians? Later if BBC says something nasty, all of you will come here and start complaining that BBC is rubbishing Nigeria. Afterall, charity begins from home. If you can't drop stereotypes against your fellow black, fellow Nigerian, fellow African, then how do you expect a white, non-african to respect you.

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by PetroDolla: 5:36pm On Dec 14, 2012
salam001: i thought ghanaians claim they know English language than Nigeria?,is that twi you wrote?

what's wrong with what he wrote, m0ron?
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by Abrantie: 5:39pm On Dec 14, 2012
I think you guys are giving those criminals too much credit because the word "hacker" was used.

Do you know how easy it is to get a password to an e-mail account? That hardly requires any hacking skills.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by torgbe(m): 5:41pm On Dec 14, 2012
PetroDolla:

LOL. MR.GAYman… your criminally-inclined countrymen are cooling off in the Ghanaian military custody as we speak. And I know some sharp,powerful slaps are visiting their ugly faces every second. You won’t want to see what has become of those two individuals. They are guaranteed a very wonderful Xmas, courtesy the Ghana Armed Forces! Hahahaha grin

A red-light district is a part of an urban area where there is a concentration of prostitution and sex-oriented businesses, such as sex shops, strip clubs, adult theaters, etc. The term originates from the red lights that were used as signs of brothels.[1] There are areas in many big cities around the world which have acquired an international reputation as red-light districts.[2] this is getting too much oo petrodolla. u are destroying souls and getting too personal by revealing the true identity of some baboons here,u will soon be sent to nigeria antua.lol. some bitchy things. big ups man
revealing IDs not allowed.lol. we all know who they are, their IDs gave them out. u too much man grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by salam001(m): 5:42pm On Dec 14, 2012
PetroDolla:

what's wrong with what he wrote, m0ron?
maybe i am drunk buh i thought he was actually writing sakordie's freestyle there
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by Abrantie: 5:43pm On Dec 14, 2012
shymexx: How's this different from what anonymous hackers et al do all the time??

They're Nigerians - so freaking what?? - Nigerians care too much by an image that's already messed up, anyway smh...

It's different. Those Nigerian crooks aren't hackers. They are simply con-men who managed to get a couple of passwords to an e-mail account.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2012
If Gary McKinnon's hacking of the Pentagon didn't put a dent on the image of the UK and anonymous hackers are still the most celebrated pricks in the world - what's fuss about??

Can we all get along??

Please, ignore the chale trolls...

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by PetroDolla: 5:46pm On Dec 14, 2012
Abrantie: I think you guys are giving those criminals too much credit because the word "hacker" was used.

Do you know how easy it is to get a password to an e-mail account? That hardly requires any hacking skills.

those dumbasses and their level of reasoning .................... I pity those two criminals with those abongo boysgrin grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 14, 2012
Abrantie:

It's different. Those Nigerian crooks aren't hackers. They are simply con-men who managed to get a couple of passwords to an e-mail account.

Tell your country's Armed Forces to stop being cheap and start encrypting their passwords...

They can download freeware on the internet if Ghana is that broke, ok?? undecided
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by StOla: 5:46pm On Dec 14, 2012
N_girl: I'm sooo disgusted with the yoruba illiterates on this thread. I'm neither Igbo nor Yoruba but I think you Yoruba illiterates should thank dayohope1 who has proved to people that not all of you are like that... Most of my friends are Yoruba and none of them think in such backward way. Anyway, face the fact we're all Nigerians, nobody cares what tribe you are from except you!

Thanks to comments i've seen on this forum, I've come to learn that Nigeria is truely a mere geographical expression, as the strategist Igbos love to hate once said. However, you've got to be a well-baked hypocrite and not more literate than those you castigate. If even you could make the comments quoted below, then your thinking is not only backward, you're a phenomenal antithesis of human personality!

"Why do these people keep on disgracing themselves and the country... Anyway, what do you expect when our leaders don't have shame. I'm soooo angry and disgusted right now!!"
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by PetroDolla: 5:48pm On Dec 14, 2012
shymexx:

Tell your country's Armed Forces to stop being cheap and start encrypting their passwords...

They can download freeware on the internet if Ghana is that broke, ok?? undecided

are you aware that websites of the pentagon, CIA and key Western defence institutions have been hacked into many many times? it wasn't as if they got away with it!
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2012
PetroDolla:

are you aware that websites of the pentagon, CIA and key Western defence institutions have been hacked into many many times?

They were just being careless - I still don't know any hacker who can hack 128 bit encryption... That will probably take a life-time!!

However, cyber-warfare is different from hacking - it has more to do with DoS than anything else...
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by dayokanu(m): 5:53pm On Dec 14, 2012
[size=18pt]The suspects, Peter Okechukwu, 32, and Emmanuel Ifedi, 31[/size]

Not again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Herdsmen Are Raping Our Wives & Children" - Anambra Communities Lament / Man Takes Rat Poison In Bauchi In Apparent Suicide (Disturbing Photos) / Guys I Just Watched The Video Of UGM Beheading Military Couple.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.