Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails (16660 Views)

Two Nigerians Arrested In Thailand For Cocaine Production In Their House / 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs / Two Isis-bound Nigerians Arrested In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 14, 2012
Some people here are annoying wetin concern ibo with the story..
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by donigspain(m): 4:13pm On Dec 14, 2012
Okechukwu: Alpha Charlie Maga Approachinggringringrin... Over
Ifedi: Copy... December Flexing Activitiescheesycheesycheesy... Do you Read?
Okechukwu: Affirmative... We're losing altitude. I repeat, we're losing altitude. May Day! May Day!! May Day!!!sadsadsad
Ifedi: Hold still Capt'n... Emergency Landing at Ghana Prisons... 0840Z, N18E...
**story ends**undecided

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by omowolewa: 4:16pm On Dec 14, 2012
Brilliant brains in criminal use.

If this guys can change for better,they have all it takes to be a better person.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by victorD3: 4:22pm On Dec 14, 2012
This boys for don close road this xmas.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by RedLight1: 4:24pm On Dec 14, 2012
dayohope1:
You see them as Igbo, Ghana military see them as Nigerians. Go to Ghana and tell them you are not Igbo.
Note: I am from Abeokuta.
abi o.. Just see as my people dey fight wrong fight
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 14, 2012
donigspain: Okechukwu: Alpha Charlie Maga Approachinggringringrin... Over
Okechukwu: Affirmative... We're losing altitude. I repeat, we're losing altitude. May Day! May Day!! May Day!!!sadsadsad
Ifedi: Hold still Capt'n... Emergency Landing at Ghana Prisons... 0840Z, N18E...
**story ends**undecided
hahahahahah. You are going to get me fired today. Gotta love nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 14, 2012
50calibre:

Man you are undeserving of the life you live, please do the planet a favour and take your life, that way you would be cutting down carbon emission.
yea,I will,after all ur thieving tribe has done that too. At times,am ashamed of being a Nigerian cos of the criminal antecedent of the Ibos. Nawa ooo,what shall it profit a man to gain the whole world,and loose its container.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by tomakint: 4:30pm On Dec 14, 2012
dayohope1:
You see them as Igbo, Ghana military see them as Nigerians. Go to Ghana and tell them you are not Igbo.
Note: I am from Abeokuta.
Friend, I just 'liked' your post now for that!

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by freakcin: 4:32pm On Dec 14, 2012
donigspain: Okechukwu: Alpha Charlie Maga Approachinggringringrin... Over
**story ends**undecided

Una nor go kill pesin 4 hia ooooh! grin grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by tomakint: 4:33pm On Dec 14, 2012
Na now the thread dey bubble, the chronic bigots have just been unleashed, but where is 'dayokanu'?
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 14, 2012
Why do these people keep on disgracing themselves and the country... Anyway, what do you expect when our leaders don't have shame. I'm soooo angry and disgusted right now!!
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by denitro(m): 4:40pm On Dec 14, 2012
They are in hot soup.
The Ghanaian Judiciary is ruthless.
Minimum sentence you can get for a petty crime is 30 years.
these boyz are gone - AT LEAST 100 years jail time.
Lets look at the bright side - 2 criminal taken out of the society, million+ more to go

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by ghettodreamz(m): 4:47pm On Dec 14, 2012
SHARP BOYS BUT FINISHING POOR sad sad sad
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by PetroDolla: 4:49pm On Dec 14, 2012
Sisi_Kill: What is the big deal if "Senior Brother" steals from "Junior Brother"?

Besides, it is all Ghana's fault, they brought this on themselves by "Jealousing us".

They know they have "nothing to offer" so they made Nigerians steal from them to make us look bad.

They should be happy that Nigeria. . ."The Giant of Africa" sees them worthy enough to steal from.

We have made their day by mentioning their country in the same sentence as ours.

This will teach them a lesson for trying to "Copy" Nigerians.

Next Target - Somalia!!

LOL. any wonder your bvllshit country is now in the dustbin? tribe of chimpanzees who thrive on criminality! hopelessly phucked up. glad you mentioned Somalia, because whenever nigeria is mentioned a comparison with Somalia becomes inevitable.

As for these sub-human vile beasts, they should forget about seeing nigeria ever gain. They’ll rot their stinkin arses in Ghanaian jail for a very, very long time, I assure you.

And of course they won't lack company at all in Ghanaian gallows.

they'll meet lots of their countrymen in jail.

5 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by RedLight1: 5:06pm On Dec 14, 2012
PetroDolla:

LOL. any wonder your bvllshit country is now in the dustbin? tribe of chimpanzees who thrive on criminality! hopelessly phucked up. glad you mentioned Somalia, because whenever nigeria is mentioned a comparison with Somalia becomes inevitable.

As for these sub-human vile beasts, they should forget about seeing nigeria ever gain. They’ll rot their stinkin arses in Ghanaian jail for a very, very long time, I assure you.

And of course they won't lack company at all in Ghanaian gallows.

they'll meet lots of their countrymen in jail.
guy! U no dey tire to dey repeat the same gilbrish.. They are so lame that they make me wana throw up.. Go and up ur game cos u dnt sound interesting anymore.. Instead of u to start crying asking God why u peoples lives is so messed that just 2 unsophicated people can hack the whole defense system of a nation thats its citizens wana compete with nigeria.. I bet just a single hacker frm middle east will bring ur entire shitty nation to its kneels.. What a shame

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 14, 2012
Sisi_Kill: What is the big deal if "Senior Brother" steals from "Junior Brother"?

Besides, it is all Ghana's fault, they brought this on themselves by "Jealousing us".

They know they have "nothing to offer" so they made Nigerians steal from them to make us look bad.

They should be happy that Nigeria. . ."The Giant of Africa" sees them worthy enough to steal from.

We have made their day by mentioning their country in the same sentence as ours.

This will teach them a lesson for trying to "Copy" Nigerians.

Next Target - Somalia!!

You're a big disgrace to yourself, Nigeria and most of all human race for making this comment.. I smh for... you're a big embarassment

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by jack4u: 5:09pm On Dec 14, 2012
U guys should shut the Bleep all the tribe are corrupt even hausa guys dey dey learn yahgoo and 419 wit dey fake asalatu prayer,,benin guys dey scam for italy,yoruba man dey scam white for uk and usa in the name of fake marriage,igbo man dey scam for container,and also dey import and export cocaine,but who do scam pass for the whole world nah nijah.national anthem I pledge nigeria ma country to make sure say ma container enter naija dis dec and make dem no scam am for atlantic ocean oh God help me ibo boys give space nna men ma container is in d high sea abt to arrive wat are u talking nna men!!
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by SisiKill1: 5:12pm On Dec 14, 2012
ROTFLMAO!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Herdsmen Are Raping Our Wives & Children" - Anambra Communities Lament / Man Takes Rat Poison In Bauchi In Apparent Suicide (Disturbing Photos) / Guys I Just Watched The Video Of UGM Beheading Military Couple.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.