Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails (16657 Views)

Two Nigerians Arrested In Thailand For Cocaine Production In Their House / 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs / Two Isis-bound Nigerians Arrested In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by salam001(m): 7:54pm On Dec 14, 2012
Do with them whatever pleases you or you can just take their sperm and fertilize the whole Ghana ugly women so that their children can have hope and not as butt ugly as ghanains,
PetroDolla:

you just confirmed your status as a f00l

your ibo thieving brothers are going to rot in Ghanaian jail, just like thousands other modafakas cooling off in jails across Ghana grin grin grin

being dead is what is best for a nigerian, but at least they can cool off in jail-that is even worse than being dead grin

bye see ya
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by RedLight1: 7:55pm On Dec 14, 2012
novena ven: [color=#990000][/color] Of what relevance is it to the issue being discussed?
can u shut the fhuck up for 2 seconds and get the fhuck outta here?
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by salam001(m): 7:55pm On Dec 14, 2012
novena ven: [color=#990000][/color] Of what relevance is it to the issue being discussed?
go fork yourself
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by RedLight1: 7:55pm On Dec 14, 2012
salam001: Do with them whatever pleases you or you can just take their sperm and fertilize the whole Ghana ugly women so that their children can have hope and not as butt ugly as ghanains,bye see ya
grin grin grin grin grin grin choiiiii... thats classic
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by salam001(m): 7:58pm On Dec 14, 2012
Red-Light:
grin grin grin grin grin grin choiiiii... thats classic
GUY, i leave them in your able hands,handle them well,make them know say khaki no be leather,u hear?... CIÄO
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by PetroDolla: 8:03pm On Dec 14, 2012
salam001: Do with them whatever pleases you or you can just take their sperm and fertilize the whole Ghana ugly women so that their children can have hope and not as butt ugly as ghanains,bye see ya

grin grin grin the bas-tard is running for his phucked up life! grin don't run now. shebi una say une go run petrodolla comot from here, abi? dogs, una mama dem no born una well. pikim dem wey wan do things wey adults sef no fit do! I advise you go look for more of your clowns to come fight for una. Ole buruku. ewu
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by RedLight1: 8:03pm On Dec 14, 2012
salam001: GUY, i leave them in your able hands,handle them well,make them know say khaki no be leather,u hear?... CIÄO
grin grin grin i think they already spoke to their legs.... i don't see them posting again grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by PetroDolla: 8:06pm On Dec 14, 2012
salam001: GUY, i leave them in your able hands,handle them well,make them know say khaki no be leather,u hear?... CIÄO
what a cowardly bas-tard! I am just one against 200 million eeddiots-- a definitive collection of maniacs grin grin grin
a country of nonsensical, insane pigs grin grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by RedLight1: 8:07pm On Dec 14, 2012
PetroDolla:

grin grin grin the bas-tard is running for his phucked up life! grin don't run now. shebi una say une go run petrodolla comot from here, abi? dogs, una mama dem no born una well. pikim dem wey wan do things wey adults sef no fit do! I advise you go look for more of your clowns to come fight for una. Ole buruku. ewu
his life is more blissful than a life of average gaynian animal like .... his shoe alone can feed atleast 20 lazy gaynians for a year .... choi have never seen anything so embarassingly poor, stupiid and dumb like a gaynaian in my whole life
it really suck to be a gaynian
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by PetroDolla: 8:08pm On Dec 14, 2012
Red-Light:
grin grin grin i think they already spoke to their legs.... i don't see them posting again grin grin

something wrong with your GAYed eyes? grin grin grin I am just warming up for what's going to be a very looooong night. hope you are up to it, dog?
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by RedLight1: 8:10pm On Dec 14, 2012
PetroDolla:
what a cowardly bas-tard! I am just one against 200 million eeddiots-- a definitive collection of maniacs grin grin grin
a country of nonsensical, insane pigs grin grin grin
hahahahahaha stupiid maggot ...u dont know u have been defeated already... am only waitin to defeat ur fugly mother join .... and hopefully the entire race ugly apes called gaynaians will come and support u ....u na no plenty reach grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by PetroDolla: 8:11pm On Dec 14, 2012
Red-Light:

his life is more blissful than a life of average gaynian animal like .... his shoe alone can feed atleast 20 lazy gaynians for a year .... choi have never seen anything so embarassingly poor, stupiid and dumb like a gaynaian in my whole life
it really suck to be a gaynian

Hahahahahah I told you I was just warming up and you have already run out of ammo? it succks to be a ... common, you've repeated that so many times it is simply too boring. seems you've run of what to say,huh? I can understand the severe limitation of your fragile generator fumes compromised brain
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by RedLight1: 8:13pm On Dec 14, 2012
PetroDolla:

something wrong with your GAYed eyes? grin grin grin I am just warming up for what's going to be a very looooong night. hope you are up to it, dog?
nooo go and call ur fugly mother and chimp father to come and support u... u dont have anything to say again. when u have something new to post... i will be here to treat ur fhuck up... but rightnow ... u are nothing but baby chimp
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by RedLight1: 8:13pm On Dec 14, 2012
PetroDolla:

Hahahahahah I told you I was just warming up and you have already run out of ammo? it succks to be a ... common, you've repeated that so many times it is simply too boring. seems you've run of what to say,huh? I can understand the severe limitation of your fragile generator fumes compromised brain
lameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee tongue tongue u have posted that before
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by RedLight1: 8:14pm On Dec 14, 2012
Bloody Gaynians ...never fhuck with nigerians... we aint ur mate...

Red-light (aka super human) officially signed outta this thread... i will take any other gaynaian that rant after this post as a coward that cant speak when am here ....

till next next i deal with u gaynians again

I say [size=15pt]GHANA MUST GOOOOOOOO[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by PetroDolla: 8:15pm On Dec 14, 2012
Red-Light:

nooo go and call ur fugly mother and chimp father to come and support u... u dont have anything to say again. when u have something new to post... i will be here to treat ur fhuck up... but rightnow ... u are nothing but baby chimp

Look you need to change your name TO Mr Fvck, because you are INCREDIBLY fvcked grin grin grin. He was Red Light and now he's the FVCK grin grin grin HELLO MR. FVCK grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by PetroDolla: 8:19pm On Dec 14, 2012
Red-Light:
Bloody Gaynians ...never fhuck with nigerians... we aint ur mate...

Red-light (aka super human) officially signed outta this thread... i will take any other gaynaian that rant after this post as a coward that cant speak when am here ....

till next next i deal with u gaynians again

I say [size=15pt]GHANA MUST GOOOOOOOO[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Damn! don't run away.... I swear to God.....don't go and hide so can settle this nonsense once and for all. I thought you said you were going to run me out of here and I was getting ready for the showdown and you are chickening out?

Fvck you, eeediot. damn! damn damn! the bastard-d. just getting into the fight mood and he zapped. dig a whole and fvck the ground, Mr.Fvck. you are just a cowardly dog who can't even bark.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by rampantlover: 8:29pm On Dec 14, 2012
They r running cuz da light is off Hahaaaaaaa they r going to switch da generator on haaaaa
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by RedLight1: 8:32pm On Dec 14, 2012
PetroDolla:

Damn! don't run away.... I swear to God.....don't go and hide so can settle this nonsense once and for all. I thought you said you were going to run me out of here and I was getting ready for the showdown and you are chickening out?

Fvck you, eeediot. damn! damn damn! the bastard-d. just getting into the fight mood and he zapped. dig a whole and fvck the ground, Mr.Fvck. you are just a cowardly dog who can't even bark.

duhhhhh...i already dealt with u... i just dont see u as someone that can stand the heat..... u are too lame .... u kept posting the same rants over and over again.... i only suspend my dealing power before u commit suicide (cos am sure u are already crying, asking God why he made u an animal) .. i dont want a gaynian chimps like u death rest on my conscience .... when i find an able gaynian that can handle my heat ..... i shall be all ready to deal with him/her ... but right now... u are not in my league... if not for free internet ..a dog like u shouldn't even be here in the first place (but i no blame u na glo i blame for bringing internet to gayna).....
anyway sha... till u call ur fugly mother and chimp father to come and rescue u.... i rest my case grin grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by PetroDolla: 8:33pm On Dec 14, 2012
rampant lover: They r running cuz da light is off Hahaaaaaaa they r going to switch da generator on haaaaa

what a shame. yeah, they've got to get their generators on, but they just behaved true to type. cowards running with their tails between their legs grin damn!
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by RedLight1: 8:35pm On Dec 14, 2012
rampant lover: They r running cuz da light is off Hahaaaaaaa they r going to switch da generator on haaaaa
he-goat ... where were u when i was dealing with ur gay partner Pervertcedis ? u chickened out like a stupid coward ... but me i have life outside nairaland ... thats why my life is more blissful than 10million gaynians put together .. unlike u lowlife animals that come to nairaland everyday ...to learn about us and how we do things grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by PetroDolla: 8:36pm On Dec 14, 2012
Red-Light:

duhhhhh...i already dealt with u... i just dont see u as someone that can stand the heat..... u are to lame .... u kept posting the same over and over again.... i only suspend my dealing power before u commit suicide (cos am sure u are already crying, asking God why he made u an animal) .. i dont want a gaynian chimps like u death rest on my conscience .... when i found an able gaynian that can handle my heat ..... i shall be all ready to deal with him/her ... but right now... u are not in my league... if not for free internet ..a dog like u shouldn't even be here in the first place (but i no blame u na glo i blame for bringing internet to gayna).....
anyway sha... till u call ur fugly mother and chimp father to come and rescue u.... i rest my case grin grin grin

Disgusting piece of sh1t. you mean you came to type this sh1t only to run away again?
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by PetroDolla: 8:38pm On Dec 14, 2012
Red-Light:

he-goat ... where were u when i was dealing with ur gay partner Pervertcedis ? u chickened out like a stupid coward ... but me i have life outside nairaland ... thats why my life is more blissful than 10million gaynians put together .. unlike u lowlife animals that come to nairaland everyday ...to learn about us and how we do things grin grin

you are clearly operating out of your depths- your limited IQ is not wired to take you that far,m0ron! what they call the plateau of fvcking up grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by RedLight1: 8:38pm On Dec 14, 2012
PetroDolla:

Disgusting piece of sh1t. you mean you came to type this sh1t only to run away again?
no i came to tell u that u aint nothing ...but an ugly lowlife chimps.. that cant compete with animals like urself let alone human being grin grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by RedLight1: 8:40pm On Dec 14, 2012
PetroDolla:

you are clearly operating out of your depths- your limited IQ is not wired to take you that far,m0ron! what they call the plateau of fvcking up grin
duhhhhhhhh another lame post .... u are so full of shiiit grin grin grin am out... i shouldnt let people see me talking to a chimp like u grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by PetroDolla: 8:40pm On Dec 14, 2012
Red-Light:

You know what they call the Fvcked up Broadcasting System? when somebody is so trashed, they feel the need to tell people about it.

Mr FvCk: "Man, I am so fvcked up! grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by RedLight1: 8:41pm On Dec 14, 2012
[size=15pt]GAYNA MUST GOOOOOOOO[/size]
am out grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by PetroDolla: 8:47pm On Dec 14, 2012
Red-Light:
am out grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

no need to run away, dog. I have a fascination with "special people" -insufferable twats like you. uncircumcised cowards..
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by rampantlover: 8:48pm On Dec 14, 2012
We r waiting for u oooooo hahaaaaa, thieves n COWARDS
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by RedLight1: 8:51pm On Dec 14, 2012
again

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by rampantlover: 8:57pm On Dec 14, 2012
A gud nigerian is a DEAD ONE Haaaaaaaa
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by rampantlover: 9:05pm On Dec 14, 2012
Born nigerian is a CURSE........ Haaaaaaaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Herdsmen Are Raping Our Wives & Children" - Anambra Communities Lament / Man Takes Rat Poison In Bauchi In Apparent Suicide (Disturbing Photos) / Guys I Just Watched The Video Of UGM Beheading Military Couple.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.