Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,034 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Romance Section's Slum Book :P - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section's Slum Book :P (30995 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] / Romance Section Battles 1. / Romance Section: Interesting Threads Library! ! ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by k2039: 2:10pm On Dec 16, 2012
boron10:
what they mean is that you always try hard to impress and comment even when you do not understand the topic.
A typical example, please, provide a link.
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by kandiikane(m): 2:11pm On Dec 16, 2012
k2039:

Omfg! Let it go. It won't kill you.

3 Likes

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by abiL(f): 2:14pm On Dec 16, 2012
I was waiting for you to inbox me that the thread is active.
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 16, 2012
abiL: I was waiting for you to inbox me that the thread is active.
Pele hun, didn't think of that embarassed
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by boron10(m): 2:22pm On Dec 16, 2012
^ mr stop derailing her thread biko. *unfollowing*
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 16, 2012
boron10: ^ mr stop derailing her thread biko. *unfollowing*
I know, right? cry cry cry.....give us urs before u unfollow smiley
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by ayobase(m): 2:24pm On Dec 16, 2012
Na wa for all these draggings o.

One of the reasons that is gonna make me unfollow....soon we are gonna be counting 50 pages with just 5 candidates!

Sholly, can u inform sexkillz or whoever mod to help u out......we need sweeping here!

Pls, try create another thread for 'sorting outs' just like Tgirl did for that interview thread.
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by ayobase(m): 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2012
kandiikane:

Ok, but these things don't mean jack though. If something bad is said about you, smile and laugh with them because it will not affect you in real life.

I wonder o!
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by 190theclown: 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2012
Typing this really pissed off after chelsink messed themselves in far away Japan

anyways . . here's mine

Name: Definately not gonna say
-GIS Analyst as a future profession.
-Music as a passion.
-Having s-e-x as a hobby.
-Football to keep fit.
-Car racing for fun.
-s-e-x again as a reflex.
-Nairalanding wen im friggin bored(Im still........)
Are you single, dating or married : Dating
Those u like on NL: everyone i talk to, but if i'll go by my standards which are peeps i talk to outside here then i'll go for Goldielucks,tjiskii,rooneyboy, ogugua,beecia barbie
Those u dislike on NL: Hardon, Royal, infact too numerous to mention, insulted one yesterday, theres another we dont comment on each others thread
Those u find annoying: a well renowned yoruba girl (phuckin prick, stup!d attention seeker)
Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say) abiL, flytefalls, Mr cork,modella, shollypopz,goldielucks,rooneyboy
Those you follow and wish follows you back: abiL and Tashmania
Why do you follow the people you follow: *evil thoughts creeping through my mind* well to to to to . . never mind
NLer that has sent u the most PMs: isnt this private angry
How many PMs do you get on average in a day: 1 every 3 days or something - havent really thought bout it
NLer(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting: That b!tch-a-r-s-e yoruba phuck!
Which NL member(s) is fake: The same yoruba girl undecided stup!d p-r-i-c-k
NLer(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date: No doubt its AbiL if i have 10mins with that girl, 8mins would be spent having s-e-x with her but she flirts too much so i'll go for tashmania next
NLer(s) you can date or have a crush on: Flytefalls,gree-die, ogugua, candygosh, tashamaina,kalis
why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her) Flytefalls cos we getting married soon, ogugua cos she understands me inside out, candygosh she oozez speciality, tashmania the type of Nigerian girl, kalis - the history we have together
Your favorite NLer: flytefalls,mynd,benyc,freecocoa,kalis,ogugua,goldielucks,rooneyboy, 2sexy,chelseabmw,r231,cdamsel,shollypopz,modella,abiL,acidiosis,gree-die,lalaosky,flashdarin,
Your favorite mod: r231
Funniest NLer: Blackteeth, xynerise, iyatrustee, Bingbagbo, born2phuck, Cork and myself
NLer with the best threads: varies, not really a one person thing
NLer(S) diary you stalk: None
NL member(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why? three of them (they know themselves) on the derailers paradise thread and the reasons why we dont really get along anymore smiley
Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours: i'll say flashdarin or desclones and for the females i'll say freecocoa
NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: Ijebabe, ATMC,sexkillz, mynd grin grin Hardon, royal and ileke idi
NLer(s) you would go second and first base with: Kalis and abiL
NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life: too numerous to mention
NLer(S) you consider smart: flytefalls, kalis and ogugua
NL member that tries too hard.: That same yoruba b!tch with her b!tch a-r-se- muraphucka undecided
NLer(s) you find intriguing: tashmania,
What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer: None cos my brain itself is a ticking time bomb for insults but if im gonna go for people with the best insultive styles then i'll go for coogar and Royal~
Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from: I already said None, people learn from me not from others
Who do u often disagree with on NL: Hardon and uj-sizzle
Who do u often agree with: acidiosis, flashdarin and my nairaland band of bangwagons too numerous to mention (mostly guys) but mynd and sexkillz arent among that groupies of mine cos they are too sissy and i consider them a weak s-e-x (women)
Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex) Kalis (That nyash embarassed embarassed - I missed them cry cry ) tashmania - My type of Nigerian Girl looks 100% like my ex grin grin , flytefalls (You know what im talking about swerrie) candygosh embarassed embarassed abiL - (Im not gna tell you what i like about you physically) Ogugua (Housewife material angry angry )
Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex) [size=3pt]slimyem [/size] undecided
Who is NL's Mr/Ms. nice guy : Hornipipe and Shollypopz
Who is NL's Mr/Ms. douchebag : Sexkilluna and ijebabe

7 Likes

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 16, 2012
LOADING ...
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 16, 2012
Derail this thread further and I'll send your username to the abyss without thinking twice. . . Nuff said.

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by kandiikane(m): 2:35pm On Dec 16, 2012
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Caseless: 2:38pm On Dec 16, 2012
dmcdad: **Following**
*gives him roasted corn*
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by dmcdad: 2:46pm On Dec 16, 2012
caseless: *gives him roasted corn*
Thankz a bunch... **Gives him a bottle of ice-cold h2O**

Loading mine.... 0-20% & counting...
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by HARDDON: 2:53pm On Dec 16, 2012
The list is dreadful ..... So much too much .... And some are repetitive ... Do a lil merger and come up with 5- 10

ωнo ĸпoωs i might just pop up in here to name names And lay blames

1 Like

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 16, 2012
HARDDON: The list is dreadful ..... So much too much .... And some are repetitive ... Do a lil merger and come up with 5- 10

ωнo ĸпoωs i might just pop up in here to name names And lay blames

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by 190theclown: 2:56pm On Dec 16, 2012
Shollypopz:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 16, 2012
Name: PIPE
Age: 15 is my NL age but my sweethearts know my real age.
Are you single, dating or married: sometimes we're Married sometimes just dating but i have been single for 2days now sad
Those u like on NL: Abil,Abil,Abil wondering why i had to write her name thrice ? well you won't understand,shollypopz, msdarkskin, ileke idi, lalaosky, ikekings shymmex, Alter ego, 190 goldielucks Mrs chima, Freecocoa, missy b, kandiikane jaybee sometimes mynd44 ..ill add more soon
Those u dislike on NL : disliking and hating is a burden aint got time for that, if you dislike me then i naturally and freely dislike you too.
Those u find annoying : fill in the gap
Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward
to what they have to say): alter ego i call him the mystery man am still trying to unravel the mystery behind alter ego, abil she goes offline for two days i fall sick and force her back, shymexx, sholly and that coogar guy tongue
Those you follow and wish follows you back : NONE, i only follow people whose posts possess enough vibes to keep me wanting more, once the vibes die i unfollow you instanta, thinking of following someone today.
Why do you follow the people you follow: ^^
NLer that has sent u the most PMs : i don't keep counts
How many PMs do you get on average in a day. more than 5
NLer(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting : They know themselves
Which NL member(s) is fake.: its a faceless forum
NLer(s) you would have a one night stand with if
given the chance but won't date would be ileke idi, always feel she's got the biggest batty on this site lol used to call her ileke reloaded but i stopped, I'll have a ''2week stand'' with Abil.
NLer(s) you can date or have a crush on :[b] Sholly and ^^

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted
you to him/her) : ileke idi and Abil they just possess too much goodies yeah you know what i mean.
Your favorite NLer: abil~missy b~shollypopz
Your favorite mod: missy b, r231,jaybee..
Funniest NLer : [b] Onila, 190 and the legendary Mr cor_k.
NLer with the best threads: [b] ONILA

NLer(S) diary you stalk : aint got time for that bullsh1t, i don't even visit that section
NL member(s) you used to get along with, but don't
anymore. Reason(s) why? kandiikane lol she used to be my favorite Nlander until that night, well when i need her I'll surely get her back, the rest are too small to talk about cool
Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/
quite similar to yours. that'll be missy b she doesn't talk much i think she's the quiet type outside NL i love her naturally, she's got few friends on here, her personality on here matches mine even in real life back in high school my class mates called me the weird one, i had just two male friends one is on NL, the rest were female lol maybe cos of the fact that i was the only guy sitting on that row with about 15 girls, these same ladies have today spoilt be beyond repair.
NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life : lol oahray believe me when i say that guy is intelligent but sometimes his posts annoy me, oahray if you're reading this just bear it in mind that the day I'll grab you i won't only slap you I'll also give you a nice head-butt.
NLer(s) you would go second and first base with: Ileke Idi,abil and shollypopz yes not too much i can handle the three of them that's why my name is PIPE lol
NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in
real life : they are 3 in number but we 're keeping it as discreet as possible
NLer(S) you consider smart : shymexx, coogar and sagamite the rest are just wannabes
NL member that tries too hard. : mynd 44
NLer(s) you find intriguing : shymexx and coogar
What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from
another NLer : lol sagamite's legendary trademark intro “ you're a person and a cretin” and “ product of a failed educational system ” grin grin
Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from [b] you already know

Who do u often disagree with on NL all the silly people, i also own them all
Who do u often agree with: i don't agree with anybody, i have principles i live by if your post happens to fall in line with those principles then we're good to go.
Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex) Abil,shollypopz, missy b , ileke and sometimes kandiikane, yea sometimes
Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex) : hahaha I'll only consider someone ugly the day i am able to create a strand of hair but i do call people ugly just for the fun of it nothing serious
Who is NL's Mr/Ms. nice guy : undisputedly lalaosky, as for the ms i dunno aint got time for most of the ladies on here.
Who is NL's Mr/Ms. douchebag : no room for douchebags here

7 Likes

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by ayobase(m): 2:59pm On Dec 16, 2012
Shollypopz:

grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin

My best graphic reply so far....e be like sey na only yoruba person go fit understand that wella!

LMAO!

Kosi danu!

1 Like

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 16, 2012
Name: Ike
Are you single, dating or married: single and Dating
Those u like on NL: some people
Those u dislike on NL: some other people
Those u find annoying: most people
Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say): tiniyata and me
Those you follow and wish follows you back: ME
Why do you follow the people you follow: Love them
NLer that has sent u the most PMs: cant count
How many PMs do you get on average in a day.: 3PM's
NLer(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting: U
Which NL member(s) is fake.: U
NLer(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date: freecocoa, idowuogbo, and OP
NLer(s) you can date or have a crush on: none
why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her): didn't choose any
Your favorite NLer: Me
Your favorite mod: None
Funniest NLer: slimyem, idowuogbo
NLer with the best threads: None
NLer(S) diary you stalk: None, too busy for that
NL member(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why?: None
Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours. : tiniyata
NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: freecocoa
NLer(s) you would go second and first base with: hmmm
NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life: u mean a fvckmate (u know urself)
NLer(S) you consider smart: kobojunkie, okijajuju, beaf, siena, ME
NL member that tries too hard.: sexkills
NLer(s) you find intriguing: slimyem, emofine, idowuogbo
What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer: "nuffin do u", "i dont give a fvck"
Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from: ME
Who do u often disagree with on NL: None
Who do u often agree with: Me
Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex): MY GF
Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex): U
Who is NL's Mr/Ms. nice guy: lrguru
Who is NL's Mr/Ms. douchebag: U
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 16, 2012
yo, 1st thread I'll comment on after that ban.
Stay tuned....
I see you sholly.
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 16, 2012
oMG its SLayer: yo, 1st thread I'll comment on after that ban.
Stay tuned....
I see you sholly.
I see you boo! wink
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Caseless: 3:19pm On Dec 16, 2012
dmcdad:
Thankz a bunch... **Gives him a bottle of ice-cold h2O**

Loading mine.... 0-20% & counting...
*catches the ice cold hydro*

I'm waiting for ur list....
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Flashaldrin(m): 3:26pm On Dec 16, 2012
Waddup peeps. cool first of all i'll have to say i've not been following n.l for a while so most of what i say will be about the old times and btw this newbies are really annoying!! angry

Name
: Flash
Occupation
: student
Are you single, dating or married
single (plan to be so for a long time)
Those u like on NL
: 190, mr. Cork, mynd (lol), cuddles(bestie), forgotten alot of people, idowuogbo (i'm sure she is very diff from her persona on nl)
Those u dislike on NL: sk(too childish), mynd( too damn boring!),
slim (inferiority complex), ogugua( long boring epistles) more to come

Those u find annoying
: onila (jeez, whats wrong with this user?? Really gets on my nerve! Others - as above
Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say): mr. Cork, 190,
MBJ (dissappointing of late)

Those you follow and wish follows you back
: none
Why do you follow the people you follow
already said none, haba!
NLer that has sent u the most PMs
: no one, except once by sk (warning ban, still banned me anyway)
How many PMs do you get on average in a day. zero. I dont even know pm's exist
NLer(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting
: sk, and one other one
Which NL member(s) is fake.
slimy (fakest nler), onila (psycho), id (nothing razz about her in real life) all the newbies(all trying too hard to impress!)
NLer(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date
: i dont understand this
NLer(s) you can date or have a crush on
why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her)
: abil (not anymore jare), atreides (very intelligent)
Your favorite NLer
: 190
Your favorite mod
: cuddles, jaybee
Funniest NLer
: mr. Cork (190 no vex, dey said funniest)
NLer with the best threads: sk, flashaldrin wink
NLer(S) diary you stalk
: atreides(best diary, i really miss her joor) sk (just read the first page and it sounds funny) mynd (cos he sounds like me, tho a lot dumber)
NL member(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why?
Cocoa, no idea!, id
Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours. mynd, yorisb, sk,
NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life
: onila (i cant wait!), slimyyyyyy (jeez i hate this wannabe so much, inferiority complex personified!)
NLer(s) you would go second and first base with
: what does that mean??
NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life
: [b]comment88 (no single post, dont know how she got my contact) cuddles

NLer(S) you consider smart
: atreides, sk, mr. Cork, shymex, coogar, yorisb
NL member that tries too hard.
slimy, all the newbies x2, mynd(must comment on every thread even if he has nothing to say
NLer(s) you find intriguing
: mr. Cork (cant wait to find out his real identity!)

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer
:
funiest so far: may your dicck bow to the west @4pm every thursday grin grin grin (190)
you're what? A fool!, discombobulated, (sk)
antelope (xynerise)
id is just too vulgar for my liking

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from
you dumb?? Already mentioned them naa
Who do u often disagree with on NL
: mynd, sk, many others
Who do u often agree with
: 190, many others
Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex)
: miss nl finalists except chuks, cindy nd modella - lol
Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex)
: hmmm, they get one wey dey very ugly but na she run mouth pass, i no wan call names!
Who is NL's Mr/Ms. nice guy: cant remember, every body dey form badoo
Who is NL's Mr/Ms. douchebag: slimyem, onila
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by dmcdad: 3:26pm On Dec 16, 2012
caseless: *catches the ice cold hydro*

I'm waiting for ur list....
You go wait tire... Lmao. Can't fill up that questionnaire. Just on the thread to learn a thing or two about other people..

@op, nice one...

1 Like

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 16, 2012
k2039:

dude, stop this.he has made his observation and that's how he/they feel.you can't please anyone.just be yourself and live on

1 Like

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by abiL(f): 3:36pm On Dec 16, 2012
➢ Name
- Abi L.
➢ Age
- 22 (in few days cry)
➢ Occupation
- Trainee Clinical Psychologist
➢ Are you single, dating or married
- In a relationship
➢ Those u like on NL
- Indifference. Neutral. Meh-Meh-Meh! Don’t like or dislike anyone on here. Couldn’t care less about the majority of people on here if I’m honest.
➢ Those u dislike on NL
- Refer to the above ^
➢ Those u find annoying
-190 (rants like an hormonal teenage girl, childish and annoyingly funny – sometimes), Onila (attention-seeking-goat-head… can be quite interesting to read her post – sometimes), Mynd (24/7 NL security guard, I don’t find him annoying as a person, but his posts can sometimes a lot of times be annoying), Dailynews
➢ Those u can't help but read their posts (u look forward to what they have to say)
- Ehmm….
➢ Those you follow and wish follows you back
- None. Nil. Zero.
➢ Why do you follow the people you follow
- I don’t want to follow a lot of people due to the amount of notifications I will get when they comment on threads. I follow the people I follow cheesy because their posts can be quite interesting to read.
➢ NLer that has sent u the most PMs
- Ehmm….
➢ How many PMs do you get on average in a day.
- Hmm… It depends. Some days I get a lot of customers grin, other days business can be really slow sad
➢ NLer(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting
- Now, I’ll say Idowuogbo I used to find her interesting - can’t really pinpoint where it all went wrong – but I’d rather just ignore her posts when I see them now tbh grin. Also if I don’t know you, and don’t find your post interesting or insultive, I’ll most likely not quote you.
➢ Which NL member(s) is fake.
- Onila with her fake and useless threads tongue
➢ NLer(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date
- Eeek none. No one on this forum gets my p[uu]ssy wet grin
➢ NLer(s) you can date or have a crush on
- If you asked me this a month ago, I’d probably say Coogar. I like his personality on NL, but not off NL. lipsrsealed
➢ Why WON”T u choose him/her above??
- I’m attracted to aggression. A guy who can tell me where to stick it. Someone who knows how to put me in my place…. I like ‘em rough, sexy and loving cool.
➢ Your favorite NLer
- Itsmodella, Shollypopz, Hornipipe, Sexkillz, Idowuogbo, 190, AlterEgo.
➢ Your favorite mod
- [s]Who else if not Sexkillz… my very own albino monkey[/s]. Jaybee cool
➢ Funniest NLer
- Idowuogbo (…I can’t understand what she types sometimes) 190
➢ NLer with the best threads
D-Explorer … my meatball!
➢ NLer(S) diary you stalk
- I won’t call it stalking, but I’ve read all of calotti’s diary posts, some of sexkillz’, mynd’s, slimyem’s and lalaosky’s.
➢ NL member(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why?
- I won’t say we don’t get along, we just don’t interact in a friendly way anymore. They are; idowu & mynd sad Sad… but oh well grin
➢ Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours.
- Shollypopz’ feistiness && probably Kandikane’s vulgarity (s[e]xu'al expletives).
➢ NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life
- Bloody Onila. She needs to wake up and smell the coffee.
➢ NLer(s) you would go second and first base with.
- Myself. I’m a NLer grin
➢ NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life
- Ehmm… I’ve spoken to a few people offline, Sexkillz, Shollypopz, Itsmodella, Hornipipe, Coogar, 2legit2qwt, Sweetlemon
➢ NLer(S) you consider smart
- Shymexx. He’s more of a geek, than a “ghetto-hustler”
➢ NL member that tries too hard.
- Ehmm…
➢ NLer(s) you find intriguing
- Hmm… Shymexx. Has he actually got any friends in real life?! How come everyone associate him with multiple IDs. Calloti. That woman is something else. I like her very much.
➢ What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer
“Yimu” ….. “Na2day”
➢ Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from
- D-Explorer … Idowu
➢ Who do u often disagree with on NL
- Vivian
➢ Who do u often agree with
- Ehmm…
➢ Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex)
- Sexkillz (…negro please). None I’m afraid. But I do think 2[b]legit2qwit, freshdude & coogar[/b] are quite good looking guys. Not sexy though -__-
➢ Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex)
- Today is Sunday… I shall say no more :x
➢ Who is NL's Mr/Ms. nice guy
- Lalaosky. I do feel that he sometimes tries to hard to please and be on friendly terms with everyone.
➢ Who is NL's Mr/Ms. Douchebag
Seun. For not paying Sexkillz for his dedication and time wasted moderating on his forum. grin

5 Likes

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by ayobase(m): 3:44pm On Dec 16, 2012
flashaldrin...that was so fake!

NOHARDFEELING!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? / Is Your Relationship At The Edge? Bring Back The Spark With These 5 Tips / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.