Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,807 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Romance Section's Slum Book :P - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section's Slum Book :P (30953 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] / Romance Section Battles 1. / Romance Section: Interesting Threads Library! ! ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 16, 2012
Name~ Jesse

Age ~ . Vampires don't age

Occupation ~ ...

Are you single, dating or married ~ dating, shollypopz precisely {^•~•^} don't you dare ask her.

Those u like on NL ~ coogar, odunnu, acidtalk, shymexx, bittyend, dailynews, slayer doesnt like sholly i love her

Those u dislike on NL ~ i dislike my subjects all i do is oppress them

Those u find annoying ~ the dingy, stuffy and scruffy mynd44 guy

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward
to what they have to say) ~ odunnu, shollypopz, bittyend, shymexx, raw, coogar, Abil, acidtalk

Those you follow and wish follows you back ~ vamps have no blood therefore i have no wish

Why do you follow the people you follow : i wanna spank their battys hard

NLer that has sent u the most PMs :
Confidential

How many PMs do you get on average in a day. ~ scroll up

NLer(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting ~ i don't ignore nobody, i aint scared of quoting no mofo, you want my attention? aint scared of giving it to you, got em in several packages in drops and in excess, i just hope you don't get scared when fire starts blazing, you get scared easily? run to your priest.

Which NL member(s) is fake. ...

NLer(s) you would have a one night stand with if
given the chance but won't date ~ don't need no one night stand when i got sholly {^•~•^}

NLer(s) you can date or have a crush on ~ you already know

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted
you to him/her) ~ i deal with quality not quantity, i like my women sassy,classy and flashy

Your favorite NLer ~ Sholly E POPZ, shymexx coogar , abil ( gods) slayer

Your favorite mod ~ R231 anyday.

Funniest NLer ~ none

NLer with the best threads ~ omg its slayer

NLer(S) diary you stalk ~ i can't stalk my subjects, i thought diaries are supposed to be personal and confidential, you own your diary read it mofo.

NL member(s) you used to get along with, but don't
anymore. Reason(s) why? ~ none

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/
quite similar to yours. is Stefan Salvatore a nairalander ?

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life ~ mynd44 i need to slap some Dick into that kid, what a nasty slag

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with ~ Shollypopz
second and first base are for kids, I go
first base= kissing
second base=caressing
third base=BJ
home=all the way
She got a body like a mermaid

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in
real life ~ aint telling you nothing about my life son.

NLer(S) you consider smart~ shymexx and coogar

NL member that tries too hard ~ lol

NLer(s) you find intriguing ~ coogar and shymexx

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from
another NLer ~ lol people learn how to insult on NL ?

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from~ pass

Who do u often disagree with on NL ~
All my unintelligent subjects with zero or no intellect but i know how to tame em

Who do u often agree with ~ pass

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex)~ Shollypopz, abil, odunnu, y me

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex)~ Mynd44 yea same sex.

Who is NL's Mr/Ms. nice guy ~ slayer! I love my ladies, i give it to em whenever they want it that's why they call me Mr nice guy.

Who is NL's Mr/Ms. douchebag~ mynd44
{^•~•^}

4 Likes

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by kandiikane(m): 5:51pm On Dec 16, 2012
hornipipe: e

LOL! You know, I thought if I was going to get insulted by anyone on this thread, it will be you. You didn't. I guess you never held any grudges against me and that's very nice of you.
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 16, 2012
Slayer, I guess you haven't met Alaric saltzmann here, right? undecided
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 16, 2012
End of the year - summary of my experience on NL this year(My first year on here).

Name -- SHY-ME-with X at the back like MALCOLM X... David.

Occupation -- Professional.

Are you single, dating or married -- Married to my career.

Those u like on NL -- Too many folks.

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say) - Katsumuto, eGuerilla, Afrocentric folks(cap28, igbo2011, olodostein, Horus, eggheaders, sun_of_god etc.), Chief Negro_ntns, Amor4ce, Tony_spike, Dayokanu, A-40, naptu2, Pagan9ja, MrBrownJay, Rossike, Ocelot2006, Ezeagu, Coogar, and PhysicsQED+ekt_bear(to an extent)... It's refreshing to read posts from critical thinkers and people who can argue from a point-of-view that's different from the norm...

NLer(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting -- Rainbow brite gang(they know themselves). grin

Which NL member(s) is fake -- Onila

NLer(s) you can date or have a crush on -- A few chics. lipsrsealed

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her) -- Versatility.

Your favorite mods -- Jay_bee and Odumchi.

Funniest NLers -- Dayokanu, Hornipipe, and Calloti.

NL member(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why? -- Queensmith, Shollypopz and the rainbow brite gang. Frenemies!

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours -- My doozy, bittyend. Seen a few fakers around, though.

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life -- Bittyend

NLer(S) you consider smart -- A few people.

NL members that tries too hard -- k2039(newbie, always the first on every thread with his childish and idealist rhetorical crap) and sexkillz(tries too damn hard to sound intelligent and often use words in the wrong context to impress his praise-singers.*Sighs*). Throw all4naija and his pseudo-Americanism in the mix as well.

NLer(s) you find intriguing:

- Igbo2011: He has a massive plan for Nigeria/Africa and the fact that he's persistent despite the lack of support from those the plan will benefit the most intrigues me every time I read his posts.
- PAGAN9JA: This brother is from another planet. I admire his tenacity and his pride in African cultures and belief systems albeit he's extreme sometimes.
- Coogar: I'll like to see him enunciate some of the words he uses on nl and I often wonder if he talks that way in real life as well. However, he's the safest guy to chat to on nl.
- Tpia: My nemesis on nl.
- Cap28: How does he do it despite the barrage of insults he gets from nlers for being pro-black? He's pro-black to a fault, yet the same black people he's sticking up for can't stand him - crazy world, I tell ya.
- Sagamite: This guy and his rhetoric are from planet X - I've never seen anything like him!!

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer -- Nitwit and slowpoke(I don't use them in my posts, though), and omalicha.

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from -- Omalicha: from ekwy_nwa and bittyend.

Who do u often disagree with on NL -- Almost everyone, to be honest.

Who do u often agree with -- Igbo2011, Cap28, katsumoto, eGuerilla, Manny4life, PhysicsQED, Rossike, Ocelot2006, eggheaders, and probably Ivynwa.

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex): Inked_nerd, Frazy, and jellyloveb.

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex): No one created by God is ugly, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Who is NL's Mr/Ms. nice guy: Odumchi

Who is NL's Mr/Ms. douchebag: all4naija

Best Threads -- Acidtalk!! HNosegbe used to create fascinating threads back in the day as well.

5 Likes

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by kandiikane(m): 6:27pm On Dec 16, 2012
Lol@rainbow brite gang!

Who are they?
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Odunnu: 6:28pm On Dec 16, 2012
Name - Cutie Pie
Age- 20s
Occupation house wife
Are you single, dating or married all of the above
Those u like on NL Everybody I follow plus Mr Cork
Those u dislike on NL Cant remember any.
Those u find annoying 190, Lefulefu, Onila
Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say): Ifyalways, Calloti, JennyKadri, Busy body, debrief, Slimyem, ShollyP, ID (craze gurl) MissyB, T-bebe
Those you follow and wish follows you back All my followers follow me back. Oh, except Chaircover
Why do you follow the people you follow they are the smartest NL has, the best of the 1m members here
NLer that has sent u the most PMs Has to be Jaybee
How many PMs do you get on average in a day. on average? 15. Its high because i'm a moderator and folks most times use PMs in reporting or complaining
NLer(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting those I find annoying. I dont even read their posts and I always avoid them
Which NL member(s) is fake. fake as in?
NLer(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date He is a married man already and I wont want to mention his name.
NLer(s) you can date or have a crush on Sagamite, OAM4J, Jaybee
why did u choose him/her above?? we blend well (what attracted you to him/her) na their posts na. Wetin else?
Your favorite NLer Mr Cork, calloti, Tpia (when she isnt in her period)
Your favorite mod Tgirl
Funniest NLer Mr Cork
NLer with the best threads Acid Talk
NLer(S) diary you stalk stalk? I rarely visit that section. Except maybe Calloti's. But I dont stalk it. I read it when I stumble upon it.
NL member(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Honeric [/b]Reason(s) why? [b] we both appear busy
Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours. I havent noticed yet, but in one of these kinda threads some folks would swear I am Naijacutee. Dont know o
NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life Where you see that kain power? Sey you want make person delete me before my time
NLer(s) you would go second and first base with
NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life None.
NLer(S) you consider smart those I follow
NL member that tries too hard. mynd44
NLer(s) you find intriguing Katsumoto, PhysicsQED, Odumchi
What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer none comes to mind
Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from
Who do u often disagree with on NL nobody
Who do u often agree with nobody
Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex) Doyin13, Eldee and that married NLndr I cant mention his name.
Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex) nobody
Who is NL's Mr/Ms. nice guy Mr Debosky, Mrs Yield, Mrs Caracta
Who is NL's Mr/Ms. douchebag the annoying team
[/color][/quote]
We have a slum book like this in the 'forum games' section. I remember filling it.
Lemme catch small fun sha. Hope say my own no go cause wahala.

3 Likes

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 16, 2012
I had to throw manny4life, Hnosegbe and my doozy(acidtalk) in there... grin

Great lads!
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 16, 2012
Rainbow Bite Gang - you need no introduction, you know yourselves... grin
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by kandiikane(m): 6:35pm On Dec 16, 2012
Stop going round in circles mehn. I want to know who they are.
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by freakcin: 6:47pm On Dec 16, 2012
annoying team, rainbow team. . . una dey fear face?
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Idowuogbo(f): 6:59pm On Dec 16, 2012
Hold up! did dat agama lizard just call slimyem ugly? shocked lipsrsealed

@odunnuwinsky

Nice 1! I likey...
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Idowuogbo(f): 7:01pm On Dec 16, 2012
HARDDON:

Wat a waste land of the western world! Get ova your third leg and get a life SON!

We all ĸпoω you aint ghehin any and if ever you've come close to a female b4, it is a female monkey
+5million likes! Lmfaoooooo!!!
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Idowuogbo(f): 7:02pm On Dec 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
. How can I give this post a million likes? grin just tell me.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Idowuogbo(f): 7:05pm On Dec 16, 2012
ayobase:

He pointed some out later.

I don't have any reason to question his opinions though!

Old or New, Nler is a Nler!

Lets not too talk about it!

*in her ijebunian accent*

E si problem.... wink

1 Like

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by vivianc(f): 7:07pm On Dec 16, 2012
HARDDON:

Wat a waste land of the western world! Get ova your third leg and get a life SON!

We all ĸпoω you aint ghehin any and if ever you've come close to a female b4, it is a female monkey

10million likes!
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 16, 2012
@Shymmex: We are no longer cool?? angry angry

@OMG its SLayer: U know I love u boo! Oh, we need to make those fantasies a reality wink

@Odunnu: Really?? We already had one(slum book)?? embarassed

@Onila: but I still love you! angry
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Flashaldrin(m): 7:17pm On Dec 16, 2012
abiL: Hahaha I'm laughing at the way flashdarin edited my name out of his post.

Is it because I don't find you attractive? grin grin
lolol, naaaaahhhhh
the only two places i added you were in those i'll like to date and those i find sexy.
I still left you in sexy naa abi you no follow for miss nl finalists?? Just erased you in the dating part.
The only thing i knew about you was that you're cute and (maybe my eyes decieved me though you) looked innocent, so i mentioned you, but that was before your own post were you said you like physical guys or something, me i no dey for that one, dont like those kinda girls and because i'm always serious about my personality and what i say on nl (many people offline actually follow my posts) i had to change it based on the new info. Thats that.
Lol, you dont need to tell me i'm attractive before i know i'm attractive, duuuuuuuuuuurrrrrh.
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by abiL(f): 7:19pm On Dec 16, 2012
Flashaldrin:
lolol, naaaaahhhhh
the only two places i added you were in those i'll like to date and those i find sexy.
I still left you in sexy naa abi you no follow for miss nl finalists?? Just erased you in the dating part.
The only thing i knew about you was that you're cute and (maybe my eyes decieved me though you) looked innocent, so i mentioned you, but that was before your own post were you said you like physical guys or something, me i no dey for that one, dont like those kinda girls and because i'm always serious about my personality and what i say on nl (many people offline actually follow my posts) i had to change it based on the new info. Thats that.
Lol, you dont need to tell me i'm attractive before i know i'm attractive, duuuuuuuuuuurrrrrh.

K. cool

1 Like

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by onila(f): 7:20pm On Dec 16, 2012
Shollypopz: @Shymmex: We are no longer cool?? angry angry

@OMG its SLayer: U know I love u boo! Oh, we need to make those fantasies a reality wink

@Odunnu: Really?? We already had one(slum book)?? embarassed

@Onila: but I still love you! angry

smiley love you too

yr my favourite among the bit.ches cheesy
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 16, 2012
Shollypopz:

love you more hun! and yes we really have to {^•~•^}
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by slimyem: 8:07pm On Dec 16, 2012
lmao...
Some peeps got so much emotions to waste....
Make i cross-leg dey watch
the haterz with a sweet smirk on my face..grincheesy
Oh...this song is for them.whether they understand or not is not my problem!tongue
Eni binu mi....to ba roko si bi a tije,eni ponmi sibi a ti mu,to ba sesi ponmi sibi a ti mu, eni mona to ma gba!cheesy
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Mynd44: 8:11pm On Dec 16, 2012
Slimyem, I love that song jorh.

Ojo ni wa, a o be nikan so te oo. Eni eji ri l'eji n'pa
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by 190theclown: 8:15pm On Dec 16, 2012
yes we love it

Ojo ni wa, a o be nikan so te oo. Eni eji ri l'eji n'pa
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) / Pre-Wedding Pictures Taken Inside A Stream / Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.