Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Governor Chime Is Alive- Enugu Government - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Chime Is Alive- Enugu Government (19017 Views)

Stay Away From Our State – Enugu Government Warns MASSOB, IPOB / Demon Is Occupying Enugu Government House – Archbishop Chukwuma / Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Chime Is Alive- Enugu Government by floriana(m): 11:41am On Dec 17, 2012
But why?
Re: Governor Chime Is Alive- Enugu Government by mej67: 11:45am On Dec 17, 2012
175: Wait ooo mr commissioner, if ur boss is alive n well, why not he address the people of the state from whereva he is? Make thunder fire ur nyash.

when he is bedridden?
Re: Governor Chime Is Alive- Enugu Government by Clemzy16(m): 11:47am On Dec 17, 2012
chiboy1928: I can see a most of you people are anxious and want to speak wit the governor rite nw,well if u must no am wit the governor rite now,he is well healthy and attending to some officials matters so guys dnt wory he is going to released a press release as soon as he is done Thank u courtsey via Governor sullivan chime of enugu state spokes man for nairaland.
Gosh!! I'm finished. Is this english?!

1 Like

Re: Governor Chime Is Alive- Enugu Government by mej67: 11:50am On Dec 17, 2012
175: Wait ooo mr commissioner, if ur boss is alive n well, why not he address the people of the state from whereva he is? Make thunder fire ur nyash.

when the guv is bed-ridden? possibly on life support?
Re: Governor Chime Is Alive- Enugu Government by Hardfact: 12:09pm On Dec 17, 2012
The earlier these people in power realise they are mere mortals like rest of us the better. If they wont come out straight to tell us what we should know, somehow the rumormongers are always there to force em to talk. Wish him quick recovery.
Re: Governor Chime Is Alive- Enugu Government by dederocs(m): 12:15pm On Dec 17, 2012
olokfor: Contrary to the news making the rounds that the bed-ridden Enugu State Governor Sullivan Chime has joined the late Yakowa and others, Enugu State government Sunday, debunked the rumours, saying the governor is alive and healthy.

According to the State Commissioner for Information, Mr Chucks Ugwuoke, the rumour is from the pit of hell, as he described the news as unfounded.

According to Ugwuoke, the Governor is doing well and will soon return to the government house in no distant time.

It would be recalled that the Governor was said to have died at an Indian hospital on Saturday, after battling an undisclosed protracted sickness, a news many have referred to as the work of rumour mongers

http://www.informationnigeria.org/2012/12/sullivan-chime-is-not-dead-enugu-state-government.html
Just heard a shocking news about 3days darkness,please let us discuss it follow this link https://www.nairaland.com/1135023/prepare-three-days-darkness-23-25th#13425447
Re: Governor Chime Is Alive- Enugu Government by buzor(m): 12:49pm On Dec 17, 2012
dr.laykay:
Na lie!dem no fit confuse me.he is dead.they re still thinking
of who should take his place.
But on the other hand,I wish it were yakowa that isn't dead cry

I guess u work in okija shrine or PA to okija juju!
Re: Governor Chime Is Alive- Enugu Government by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 17, 2012
ujchief: I've seen this movie b4. Whats the name again...
Yaradua part 1. Lolssss
Re: Governor Chime Is Alive- Enugu Government by BANGASOUP1: 2:48pm On Dec 17, 2012
Clemzy16: Gosh!! I'm finished. Is this english?!

so
Re: Governor Chime Is Alive- Enugu Government by rosamaris: 3:15pm On Dec 17, 2012
wow! nawa ooo. What is happening to our governors now, death and rumours of death of one governor or the other. No matter how long sha truth will always prevail. Nigerians are patient but they are not dummies. The other time it was bayelsa state governor, yesterday I read in the sun where it was declared that governor Liyel Imoke is not dead and now sullivan Chime. May god help us and deliver us from political lies in jesus name. Amen.
Re: Governor Chime Is Alive- Enugu Government by Eifeh(m): 3:22pm On Dec 17, 2012
My prayer is working, god is good
Re: Governor Chime Is Alive- Enugu Government by drlaykay(m): 3:26pm On Dec 17, 2012
buzor:

I guess u work in okija shrine or PA to okija juju!
Do u read posts before u quote dem? or u do that at random
Re: Governor Chime Is Alive- Enugu Government by IMMUNO1(m): 3:49pm On Dec 17, 2012
I am not praying for his death but........I hope they will not wait untill they have launderd all the money in Enugu state purse before they will admit that he is dead.
Re: Governor Chime Is Alive- Enugu Government by vizion: 6:36pm On Dec 17, 2012
On a lighter note
Re: Governor Chime Is Alive- Enugu Government by Engineer96(m): 7:16pm On Dec 17, 2012
Mr commissioner,
kindly prove it to us that Sullivan is not dead.
Re: Governor Chime Is Alive- Enugu Government by PrinceChibueze1(m): 8:07pm On Dec 17, 2012
We pray 4 his urgent recovery.
Re: Governor Chime Is Alive- Enugu Government by kinguwem: 8:16pm On Dec 17, 2012
Nigerians are generally docile when it comes to issues of national interest. The people of Enugu State have been intimidated & do not have the courage to demand for the whereabout of their governor. The governor's continued stay abroad is a conduit for diversion of funds.

1 Like

Re: Governor Chime Is Alive- Enugu Government by izuplayspiano(m): 9:51pm On Dec 17, 2012
I don't know why Nigerians always like to spread negative rumors. Gov. Chime is in town as I speak.
Re: Governor Chime Is Alive- Enugu Government by 5much(m): 8:51am On Dec 18, 2012
hope this is not another Yaradua saga in d offing. why d secrecy?
Re: Governor Chime Is Alive- Enugu Government by qualified(f): 9:28am On Dec 18, 2012
Abali1: For sometime now questions about the governorhas been asked and no one will give out information about his whereabout, now that his death has been rumoured the commissioner for information has come out to debunk it.
Why the secrecy in the first place?
Okay, if he is alive he should have a telephone conversation with OBJ just like Yaradua did before he finally died.

good point bros, people have a right to know where their elected governor is.
Re: Governor Chime Is Alive- Enugu Government by qualified(f): 9:31am On Dec 18, 2012
izuplayspiano: I don't know why Nigerians always like to spread negative rumors. Gov. Chime is in town as I speak.

he is in town? Why d secrecy abt his illness, why not address d people that elected him? Abeg park well jor, dont sell ur right for morsel of meal!
Re: Governor Chime Is Alive- Enugu Government by Haryoryhemie(f): 10:16pm On Dec 18, 2012
Clemzy16: Gosh!! I'm finished. Is this english?!
No blame am guy, na our pretty Dame GEJ be him English teacher grin[
Re: Governor Chime Is Alive- Enugu Government by emyremy: 3:47pm On Dec 19, 2012
I must say with impunity that the dishonorable commissioner for "ikpe nto" doesn't know the current health situation of our dying governor(if he is not already dead).I heard he cornered a nurse that broke his spinal cord.
Re: Governor Chime Is Alive- Enugu Government by emyremy: 3:54pm On Dec 19, 2012
emyremy: I must say with impunity that the dishonorable commissioner for "ikpe nto" doesn't know the current health situation of our dying governor(if he is not already dead).I heard he cornered a nurse that broke his spinal cord.
Re: Governor Chime Is Alive- Enugu Government by vizion: 4:44am On Dec 24, 2012
on a lighter note 'what a waist'

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just In: “I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country” – Buhari In Bbc Hausa. / Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg / Breaking:Malami Directs INEC To Postpone Elections In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.