Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 - Literature (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 (47787 Views)

Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE / Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 6:25pm On Jan 20, 2013
Cuddlemii:

I was thinking of pairing you with Itsmodella and Sigmundfreud.
They are top notch!
I hope they can make it though
Ah!

Heard a lot about those two but I've never really spoken/levelled with them... it's all good sha.

By the way, why can't I have Pharoh? I'd love to be his mistress....at least, I know how his mind works.... tongue

***I even see him peeping at this thread sef...***
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 6:27pm On Jan 20, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Ah!

Heard a lot about those two but I've never really spoken/levelled with them... it's all good sha.

By the way, why can't I have Pharoh? I'd love to be his mistress....at least, I know how his mind works.... tongue

***I even see him peeping at this thread sef...***
cuddles, i don arrive! level me wiv dis babe sharp sharp. cheesy cheesy cool
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 6:35pm On Jan 20, 2013
Idowuogbo:

lolz, no be mistress u wan play? efe wants to play a mistress too
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 6:35pm On Jan 20, 2013
Idowuogbo:

Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!! I don't want ID o! shocked shocked shocked

She's too razz!!

Gimme our Egyptian Pharoh pls....

I promise to make the thread a good read with our er.. escapades wink
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 6:37pm On Jan 20, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!! I don't want ID o! shocked shocked shocked

She's too razz!!

Gimme our Egyptian Pharoh pls....

I promise to make the thread a good read with our er.. escapades wink
how dare u?

pharaoh, oya choose d babe u want NOW! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 6:38pm On Jan 20, 2013
Cuddlemii:

lolz, no be mistress u wan play? efe wants to play a mistress too
just pair me wiv HER! angry
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 6:43pm On Jan 20, 2013
Idowuogbo:
just pair me wiv HER! angry

Otio! shocked shocked

Na your church mind you dey use take talk dat one, ID? grin grin grin

Besides, I asked for Pharoh FIRST! angry
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 6:49pm On Jan 20, 2013
*patiently waiting for pharaoh*
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 6:51pm On Jan 20, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Otio! shocked shocked

Na your church mind you dey use take talk dat one, ID? grin grin grin

Besides, I asked for Pharoh FIRST! angry

Sigmundfreud is not available & Itsmodella hasn't replied. You can always play with Itsmodella & Sigmundfreud whenever its convenient for them

For now, I pair you and ID up. I have never seen you scared before, this should be interesting grin
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 6:52pm On Jan 20, 2013
Idowuogbo:
*patiently waiting for pharaoh*

I give up jor!

You can have him.

Cuddles, I'm happy to go with Modella and Mr S.

(That is, if they're still interested...) smiley
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 6:53pm On Jan 20, 2013
Efemena_xy:

I give up jor!

You can have him.

Cuddles, I'm happy to go with Modella and Mr S.

(That is, if they're still interested...) smiley
weakling! tongue grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 6:56pm On Jan 20, 2013
Cuddlemii:

Sigmundfreud is not available & Itsmodella hasn't replied. You can always play with Itsmodella & Sigmundfreud whenever its convenient for them

For now, I pair you and ID up. I have never seen you scared before, this should be interesting grin

Nope, not really. It just that ID is er...er...

Oh heck! We've got history jor! grin grin

Idowuogbo:
weakling! tongue grin grin grin grin grin

C'mon go siddon jor! tongue

Besides, na which one you want sef? Wife or mistress?? undecided lipsrsealed
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 6:59pm On Jan 20, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Nope, not really. It just that ID is er...er...

Oh heck! We've got history jor! grin grin

C'mon go siddon jor! tongue

Besides, na which one you want sef? Wife or mistress?? undecided lipsrsealed

i want to be paired wiv u. no further question pls....

* still patiently waiting for pharaoh*
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 7:03pm On Jan 20, 2013
Efe and Badosky i see what you ladies are up to . . . . bringing back memories wink . . . . .I have always belonged to the one and only you know but nothing is permanent in life cool.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 7:08pm On Jan 20, 2013
Idowuogbo:

i want to be paired wiv u. no further question pls....

* still patiently waiting for pharaoh*

Why na? Why me?? shocked shocked shocked

Pharoh: Efe and Badosky i see what you ladies are up to . . . . bringing back memories wink . . . . .I have always belonged to the one and only you know but nothing is permanent in life cool.

No need for the analysis. I want to be your mistress!

How much more forward do I have to get on a public forum?? angry sad
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 7:09pm On Jan 20, 2013
Pharoh: Efe and Badosky i see what you ladies are up to . . . . bringing back memories wink . . . . .I have always belonged to the one and only you know but nothing is permanent in life cool.
hehehehehehe....bad boy grin grin
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 7:10pm On Jan 20, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Why na? Why me?? shocked shocked shocked

How much more forward do I have to get on a public forum?? angry sad
bcus ur milkshake na authentic. kiss
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 7:13pm On Jan 20, 2013
Idowuogbo:
bcus ur milkshake na authentic. kiss

*** gasps in pretended shock! ***

ID!! shocked shocked grin
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 7:16pm On Jan 20, 2013
Idowuogbo:
hehehehehehe....bad boy grin grin

O sha mo . . you get the drift for those who don't understand her razz language wink . . . .you know me well na, once and always the silent ashawo at the corner of the room grin

Efemena_xy:

And i want to fulfill all your fantasies . . . but you got competition now you know, you need to step it up from the last time wink.

Once trusted you and will always trust you to deliver cool
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 7:18pm On Jan 20, 2013
^^ Game on.

As long as I retain the mistress crown.

@ Cuddles, what's the scenario / background info?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 7:18pm On Jan 20, 2013
Efemena_xy:

*** gasps in pretended shock! ***

ID!! shocked shocked grin
yes efe! say my NAME! grin grin grin grin
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by ayobase(m): 7:20pm On Jan 20, 2013
I'm here on standby!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 7:21pm On Jan 20, 2013
Pharoh:

O sha mo . . you get the drift for those who don't understand her razz language wink . . . .you know me well na, once and always the silent ashawo at the corner of the room grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 7:22pm On Jan 20, 2013
Idowuogbo:
yes efe! say my NAME! grin grin grin grin

Why do I get the feeling I'm walking into the Lion's Den here? undecided

Pharoh:

. . . .you know me well na, once and always the silent ashawo at the corner of the room grin

See declaration! grin grin grin grin
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 7:25pm On Jan 20, 2013
Efemena_xy:

hehehehe...more like u might have to bargain wiv moi.

Efemena_xy: ^^ Game on.

Bring it on! angry cool
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 7:27pm On Jan 20, 2013
Efemena_xy: ^^ Game on.

@ Cuddles, what's the scenario / background info?

Scenario 2 - Romance and Seduction
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 7:29pm On Jan 20, 2013
Efemena_xy:
See declaration! grin grin grin grin

Its better to declare it now before people will be surprised that this Pharoh is not that we think of him lol. Only a privileged few are conversant with the authentic history and truth cheesy.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 7:31pm On Jan 20, 2013
SCENARIO 2 - Romance & Seduction

PARTICIPANTS:

1 Mistress
1 Married Woman
1 Married Man

PLOT:

A week from now is your hubby's birthday.
Last year, he came up with an excuse for traveling on a business trip.
You had innocently allowed him go for the business trip because you didn't suspect him of anything.
You recently got tipped off that he has a mistress outside and they have been together even before his last birthday.
Your husband has already started giving hints & signs- he might not be around for his birthday as he is to seal a mouth watering deal somewhere.

HOW TO PLAY THE GAME:

Married Woman:

What steps would you take to ensure your hubby spends his bday at home this time?
You have a week to convince him.
Are you going to visit him in his office with a basket of fruits?
Would you give him a massage and warm bath every day for one week?
Would you send your kids to give their father, a psychoanalysis(.i.e.emotional blackmail)

Mistress:

You are obsessive & clingy.
What steps would you take to entice the married man into spending his birthday with you?
You can be as daring as possible, its a game!

Married man:

The husband will go along with playing the married woman and mistress.
He will respond to whatever treatment given to him
The wife & mistress would showcase all their talents, offers, games, seduction, romance etc
The married man will crown the winner - mistress or wife
The married man would decide who he would rather spend his birthday with.

TIPS:

(Pls refer to page 1, I am trying to avoid writing an epistle)
The mistress would rebut and show the audience all the loopholes in the wife's game &
how easy she will nullify the actions of the wife & have the husband kissing the palm of the mistress.
The wife & mistress would argue back and forth to convince the audience who are the better game players- married women or mistresses.

The wife can also rebut the mistress's game as well
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 7:37pm On Jan 20, 2013
Cool.

Cuddles: Do we get a separate thread for this?

And just to confirm, I am the mistress here aren't I? And ID's the wife - yes?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 7:43pm On Jan 20, 2013
Efemena_xy: Cool.

Cuddles: Do we get a separate thread for this?

And just to confirm, I am the mistress here aren't I? And ID's the wife - yes?

Venue: https://www.nairaland.com/1139259/two-play-game-season-2/3#13928977
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 7:46pm On Jan 20, 2013
ayobase: I'm here on standby!

Lolz cheesy
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 7:47pm On Jan 20, 2013
Cuddlemii, whose the wife in that game?

Abi it's 2 mistresses vying for the man's attention? undecided lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (45) (Reply)

The Saviour I : The Adventures of Athanasius. / I Need A Piece Of Drama Or A Playlet That I Can Teach Pry 6 Pupils / Short Drama Script

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.