Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Why Do Girls Bother Their Fellow Girls To Have A Boyfriend! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Bother Their Fellow Girls To Have A Boyfriend! (1583 Views)

Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) / 3 Ways To Have An Edge Over Your Fellow Girls / Why Do Girls "Form" For Their Fellow Girls? (2) (3) (4)

Why Do Girls Bother Their Fellow Girls To Have A Boyfriend! by onila(f): 1:40am On Dec 18, 2012

its so annoying, do they feel happy when yr dating a guy or hate seeing their fellow girls single
Re: Why Do Girls Bother Their Fellow Girls To Have A Boyfriend! by kandiikane(m): 1:42am On Dec 18, 2012
Because they want you to also get your punny sweetened.
Re: Why Do Girls Bother Their Fellow Girls To Have A Boyfriend! by onila(f): 1:43am On Dec 18, 2012
kandiikane: Because they want you to also get your punny sweetened.
but y?
Re: Why Do Girls Bother Their Fellow Girls To Have A Boyfriend! by kandiikane(m): 1:46am On Dec 18, 2012
Because when you have friends, you want them to have whatever you're having.
Re: Why Do Girls Bother Their Fellow Girls To Have A Boyfriend! by onila(f): 1:48am On Dec 18, 2012
kandiikane: Because when you have friends, you want them to have whatever you're having.
hmmm
Re: Why Do Girls Bother Their Fellow Girls To Have A Boyfriend! by Nobody: 1:53am On Dec 18, 2012
Cuz dey don't want you to waste your beauty perhaps. Dats called 'looking out for each other'. So have no fear-you have good friends!
Re: Why Do Girls Bother Their Fellow Girls To Have A Boyfriend! by seedord247(m): 2:48am On Dec 18, 2012
Bcus they want you to enjoy the 17 inches koko. cool
Re: Why Do Girls Bother Their Fellow Girls To Have A Boyfriend! by onila(f): 3:11am On Dec 18, 2012
seedord247: Bcus they want you to enjoy the 17 inches koko. cool

BUT I NO WANT grin
Re: Why Do Girls Bother Their Fellow Girls To Have A Boyfriend! by Mynd44: 3:16am On Dec 18, 2012
Cos they wanna be at the same level with their friend so they can share experience and have someone who has something in common with them as friends.

It might also be as a result of the perception that if you are not in a relationship, you cannor possibly be happy.

Re: Why Do Girls Bother Their Fellow Girls To Have A Boyfriend! by born2boink(m): 8:01am On Dec 18, 2012
They don't want someone like snatch your boyfriend and they will not like to see their fellow girls end up in redemption camp seeking for husband at the age of 38 yrs old

Some even end up singing I am married to jesus, satan leave me alone

Re: Why Do Girls Bother Their Fellow Girls To Have A Boyfriend! by Sijo01(f): 8:15am On Dec 18, 2012
...because they don't want you to turn lez.
Re: Why Do Girls Bother Their Fellow Girls To Have A Boyfriend! by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:18am On Dec 18, 2012
Onila try give it a trial u will nt regret it especially with me lol
Re: Why Do Girls Bother Their Fellow Girls To Have A Boyfriend! by sucezTP(f): 10:08am On Dec 18, 2012
Mynd_44: Cos they wanna be at the same level with their friend so they can share experience and have someone who has something in common with them as friends.

It might also be as a result of the perception that if you are not in a relationship, you cannor possibly be happy.

Yeah, right!
Re: Why Do Girls Bother Their Fellow Girls To Have A Boyfriend! by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 18, 2012
kandiikane: Because when you have friends, you want them to have whatever you're having.
^ certainly smiley
Re: Why Do Girls Bother Their Fellow Girls To Have A Boyfriend! by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 18, 2012
Kai... Man proposes God Disposes. I hope you end up being a vargin until u're married tongue
Re: Why Do Girls Bother Their Fellow Girls To Have A Boyfriend! by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:25am On Dec 18, 2012
born2fuck: They don't want someone like snatch your boyfriend and they will not like to see their fellow girls end up in redemption camp seeking for husband at the age of 38 yrs old

rotflmfao
Re: Why Do Girls Bother Their Fellow Girls To Have A Boyfriend! by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 18, 2012
born2fuck: They don't want someone like snatch your boyfriend and they will not like to see their fellow girls end up in redemption camp seeking for husband at the age of 38 yrs old

on point jor. Sisterly love

Re: Why Do Girls Bother Their Fellow Girls To Have A Boyfriend! by laykhorn(m): 1:21pm On Dec 18, 2012
onila: undecided

its so annoying, do they feel happy when yr dating a guy or hate seeing their fellow girls single
My sister, its not only lady thing, its happening to me too. My silly roommate, my friends, classmates... They're all pressurising me to get a GF. I wonder what they stand to gain if i av one
Re: Why Do Girls Bother Their Fellow Girls To Have A Boyfriend! by dmcdad: 1:31pm On Dec 18, 2012
laykhorn:
My sister, its not only lady thing, its happening to me too. My silly roommate, my friends, classmates... They're all pressurising me to get a GF. I wonder what they stand to gain if i av one

True... Same on here. Sometimes I think it's just for the purpose of bringing balance. Make e no be say na only person own wan lost. lol

Re: Why Do Girls Bother Their Fellow Girls To Have A Boyfriend! by laykhorn(m): 1:41pm On Dec 18, 2012
dmcdad:

True... Same on here. Sometimes I think it's just for the purpose of bringing balance. Make e no be say na only person own wan lost. lol
You're somehow right! But we see things from diffrent perspective.. I dont believe having a GF this moment would benefit my education and career.. Things may nt be as i think though
Re: Why Do Girls Bother Their Fellow Girls To Have A Boyfriend! by dmcdad: 1:48pm On Dec 18, 2012
laykhorn:
You're somehow right! But we see things from diffrent perspective.. I dont believe having a GF this moment would benefit my education and career.. Things may nt be as i think though

I didnt say thats how I see it but rather maybe thats the way these so-called-friends see it. Definitely I dont see it that way. That would be awkward of me to have such a mentality.
Re: Why Do Girls Bother Their Fellow Girls To Have A Boyfriend! by larrymoore(m): 1:49pm On Dec 18, 2012
because they are nt selfish, they ar even ready to arrange 4 u so dt u be on d same page. Luv is good sha
Re: Why Do Girls Bother Their Fellow Girls To Have A Boyfriend! by laykhorn(m): 4:08pm On Dec 18, 2012
dmcdad:

I didnt say thats how I see it but rather maybe thats the way these so-called-friends see it. Definitely I dont see it that way. That would be awkward of me to have such a mentality.
Oh! I'm not givin ur view of it. I do think that is what most of my friends try to insinuate. I just sent you a PM
Re: Why Do Girls Bother Their Fellow Girls To Have A Boyfriend! by dmcdad: 4:17pm On Dec 18, 2012
laykhorn:
Oh! I'm not givin ur view of it. I do think that is what most of my friends try to insinuate. I just sent you a PM

I didnt get any PM from you.. I got a notification on here but I can't find any new message on my e-mail..
Re: Why Do Girls Bother Their Fellow Girls To Have A Boyfriend! by tpia1: 4:32pm On Dec 18, 2012
because they noticed your bad belle when their boyfriends are around.
Re: Why Do Girls Bother Their Fellow Girls To Have A Boyfriend! by laykhorn(m): 4:38pm On Dec 18, 2012
dmcdad:

I didnt get any PM from you.. I got a notification on here but I can't find any new message on my e-mail..
You'll get it soon
Re: Why Do Girls Bother Their Fellow Girls To Have A Boyfriend! by slimchi2k2(m): 5:05pm On Dec 18, 2012
onila: undecided

because they want u to be like them,ONILA ur choice is who you choose to be
Re: Why Do Girls Bother Their Fellow Girls To Have A Boyfriend! by KateSpade(f): 5:17pm On Dec 18, 2012
It goes both ways.
Some ppl get into a relationship and they are happy and assume that happiness can only be achieved when in a relationship unaware, that it is also possible to be happy and single or forgetting that they were single once and happy.

Some also pester ppl to break up with their bf/gf because they are single.
Re: Why Do Girls Bother Their Fellow Girls To Have A Boyfriend! by Nadoson: 5:57pm On Dec 18, 2012
Cos wen she doe's it alon, pipl wil paint ha ASHAWO by sayin ADA is corupt but wen it's don by mor dan 1 person, pipl wil generaliz it like Gils of nowaday r corupt. So dey dnt lik goin down alon. So mek ur choic.
Re: Why Do Girls Bother Their Fellow Girls To Have A Boyfriend! by dmcdad: 6:38pm On Dec 18, 2012
laykhorn:
You'll get it soon
Maybe you should resend it cuz I have not gotten it yet. Guess it ain't coming afterall
Re: Why Do Girls Bother Their Fellow Girls To Have A Boyfriend! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 18, 2012
cuz they know their BFs are safe if everyone in the group have one undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Bother Their Fellow Girls To Have A Boyfriend! by seedord247(m): 11:16pm On Dec 18, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: cuz they know their BFs are safe if everyone in the group have one undecided

Discombobulated reason....

Watch 4 play reloaded....

What’s The Most Annoying First Date Question You’ve Heard? / Ways To Dumb Ladies That Remains Mario To We Guys / A Question For Team Foreign Girls.