Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,988 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Will You Call Your Child Dick/dickson? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Call Your Child Dick/dickson? (1141 Views)

(HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only / I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. / Why Is The Size Of A Guy's Dick So Important To Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Call Your Child Dick/dickson? by girlie2000(f): 11:32am On Feb 18, 2008
I was just wondering, why do pple call their children Dick or Dickson?

If your name is Dick/Dickson how do u feel when u hear pple call ur name?

@ all, will call ur child Dick?
Re: Will You Call Your Child Dick/dickson? by sylvao2000(m): 11:54am On Feb 18, 2008
girlie2000:

I was just wondering, why do people call their children Dick or Dickson?

If your name is Dick/Dickson how do u feel when u hear people call your name?

@ all, will call your child Dick?

YOU DONE BORN? MAKE YOU BORN FIRST MAKE WE SEE THE NAME WHEN YOU GO GIVE YOUR PICKIN, NA PEOPLE LIKE YOU DEY GIVE THEIR PICKIN CHELSEA, PLATE, PUMPIN
Re: Will You Call Your Child Dick/dickson? by Jairzinho(m): 12:20pm On Feb 18, 2008
Dick is gotten from Richard.
Re: Will You Call Your Child Dick/dickson? by creamdream: 12:27pm On Feb 18, 2008
No.Never
Re: Will You Call Your Child Dick/dickson? by girlie2000(f): 12:57pm On Feb 18, 2008
Jairzinho:

Dick is gotten from Richard.

really? i never knew that. but whats the connection? Dick and Richard!
Re: Will You Call Your Child Dick/dickson? by ty4real(m): 1:28pm On Feb 18, 2008
@syvlao2000!
I agree with you o jare!
Re: Will You Call Your Child Dick/dickson? by Islander(f): 4:25pm On Feb 18, 2008
Funny thread.
I once had a child in my class who was called Dick Johnny. I had to bite my lips to prevent me from laughing each time I call the names to check attendance each day,
Re: Will You Call Your Child Dick/dickson? by Jairzinho(m): 4:41pm On Feb 18, 2008
girlie2000:

really? i never knew that. but whats the connection? Dick and Richard! 

Beats me too,
Bob got 4rm Robert
Dave 4rm David
Mike 4rm Michael etc grin
Re: Will You Call Your Child Dick/dickson? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 18, 2008
@post
is that your last name?
Re: Will You Call Your Child Dick/dickson? by ifyalways(f): 5:16pm On Feb 18, 2008
@topic;No i wont call my child Dickson or any Dick related stuff.

@Morenike babIe,guess your birthday is around the corner(not sure of the date) sweeeeetie just in case am not around,very happy birthday dear.may God fill the rest of your dayz with joy,success,blessings and long life.May he grant you all your heart desires and crown all your efforts in life with success.men and women shall call you blessed.happy birthday,lady T kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Will You Call Your Child Dick/dickson? by Rebellious(f): 5:28pm On Feb 18, 2008
Islander:

Funny thread.
I once had a child in my class who was called Dick Johnny. I had to bite my lips to prevent me from laughing each time I call the names to check attendance each day,

Girl, I can imagine. Dick Johnny. . .lol.
Re: Will You Call Your Child Dick/dickson? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 18, 2008
Pahahaa social suicide cheesy
Re: Will You Call Your Child Dick/dickson? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 18, 2008
ifyalways:

@Morenike babIe,guess your birthday is around the corner(not sure of the date) sweeeeetie just in case am not around,very happy birthday dear.may God fill the rest of your dayz with joy,success,blessings and long life.May he grant you all your heart desires and crown all your efforts in life with success.men and women shall call you blessed.happy birthday,lady T kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

awwwww, thank you so much kiss kiss you're the best jare, i'll make sure to send you e-cake kiss lol, am still expecting my cake from your B-Day embarassed I keep checking my mail box each day, just in case you sent it
Re: Will You Call Your Child Dick/dickson? by TOYOSI20(f): 10:12pm On Feb 18, 2008
No WAY!!!

I'M LAUGHING SO HARD, I'M CRYING grin
Re: Will You Call Your Child Dick/dickson? by tollu: 10:17pm On Feb 18, 2008
Islander:

Funny thread.

Now that's just mean! angry Dick Johnny! LOL. I sure hope his second name isn't William?

(1) (Reply)

It's A Thing Of Shame That Girls Of Nowadays Are In The Habit Of Satisfying Their Bellies By Patroni / How Do You Know When You Have Chased The Right One For You Away? / Signs That He Is Mr. Right!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.