Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,318 members, 7,839,522 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Signs That He Is Mr. Right! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs That He Is Mr. Right! (1141 Views)

Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs That He Is Mr. Right! by 2sexy(m): 5:02am On Mar 30, 2010
Think your Mr. Next has the potential to be Mr. Right? Before you leap without looking, take an honest inventory. See how many of the following five essential traits he possesses.

Dating Trait #1: He listens to you
The best way to know if Mr. Next is interested in (and worthyof) being a candidate for Mr. Right? He listens to you. You'll know he's listening when he shows genuine concern, consistently remembers things you've told him (your birthday, favorite food, best friend's name, etc.), and offers emotional support in honest and thoughtful ways.

Dating Trait #2: He connects with you easily

We've all been in those relationships that take W-O-R-K (and suck the life force out of us in the process). When a relationship works on its own, it feels effortless, easy, and fluid. You don't have to force anything, forgive anyone, or turn a blind eye to red flags or gut-twisters. Instead, you communicate and collaborate with comfort, compatibility, and undeniable chemistry. If and when you experience this kind of interaction, you are on to something really special.

Dating Trait #3: He wants the real you

So often, women feel the need to sacrifice some part of themselves to make a relationship work. In the right relationship, there's no need. You don't have to hide, tone down, or apologize for any aspect of you or your fabulous life. With the right partner, you're not only able to be yourself, but you're better able to be the best version of your most authentic self -- no compromises needed.

Dating Trait #4: He's trustworthy

A relationship without trust is doomed from the start.
A relationship without trust is doomed from the start. But a relationship with abundant trust? A fabulous foundation for real and lasting love! Built over time, trust is based on the simple belief system that your partner has your best interests at heart and will never intentionally hurt you (and vice versa). If and when you discover that Mr. Next is 100 percent trustworthy, you'll have no trouble giving your heart to him. In return, he'll most likely give you his heart and pave the way for a lasting, loving relationship to unfold.

Dating Trait #5: He enriches your life

In the wrong relationship, your partner tears you to emotional shreds, brings you down, and in general drains your energy. In the right relationship, he enriches your life, inspires you to be your best self, and brings a sense of peace and possibility to you. You'll know Mr. Next is enriching your life if and when he encourages and supports you professionally, personally, and spiritually. And when he does, he may just be Mr. Right!
Does your Mr. Next possess all five qualities? If so, congratulations! You have done your homework, chosen wisely, and are now well positioned for relationship success.

If not, pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and get back into the dating pool with a clearer understanding of who you want to date. Remember, finding your life partner isn't always easy, but by being clear, honoring yourself, and acting accordingly, you'll cut down on wasted time with Mr. Wrong and Mr. Next, and ultimately make room for Mr. Right.

courtesy: www.making-her-come -.com put together
Re: Signs That He Is Mr. Right! by player007(m): 7:10am On Mar 30, 2010
2sexy i do agree with 'some' of the things said here, but my problem is y do girls always hav to wait 4 a non existing Mr Right when they themselves are not right.U will agree we all hav our defects?so what makes any1 Right?
Re: Signs That He Is Mr. Right! by player007(m): 7:16am On Mar 30, 2010
2sexy i do agree with 'some' of the things said here, but my problem is y do girls always hav to wait 4 a non existing Mr Right when they themselves are not right.U will agree we all hav our defects?so what makes any1 Right?
Re: Signs That He Is Mr. Right! by CuteAngel(f): 8:06am On Mar 30, 2010
There is nothing like Mr Right, right ni right ko tongue
Re: Signs That He Is Mr. Right! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 30, 2010
CuteAngel:

There is nothing like Mr Right, right ni right ko tongue

lol, cheesy cheesy cheesy

I think it's a little bit true.
Re: Signs That He Is Mr. Right! by jaybee3(m): 4:29pm On Mar 30, 2010
What abt Mr Left? I need to know the signs for 'em kind of peeps
Re: Signs That He Is Mr. Right! by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 30, 2010
All these cosmo/M&B principles make me laugh. Most of you think you're o.k the way you are (despite your glaring unquantifiable defects), but you believe you deserve an elusive Mr. Right. Continue daydreaming. Girls who believe this sort of crap are the easiest victims for we cold-blooded playboys. We'd play the 'Mr. Right' card however you want it. . .until we 'enter the place' like Tuface. Then we take the next left turn. . .au revoir.
Re: Signs That He Is Mr. Right! by Mekzie(m): 6:12pm On Mar 30, 2010
cool cool cool

Well . . .
Re: Signs That He Is Mr. Right! by madlady(f): 8:11pm On Mar 30, 2010
2sexy:

Think your Mr. Next has the potential to be Mr. Right? Before you leap without looking, take an honest inventory. See how many of the following five essential traits he possesses.

Dating Trait #1: He listens to you
The best way to know if Mr. Next is interested in (and worthyof) being a candidate for Mr. Right? He listens to you. You'll know he's listening when he shows genuine concern, consistently remembers things you've told him (your birthday, favorite food, best friend's name, etc.), and offers emotional support in honest and thoughtful ways.

Dating Trait #2: He connects with you easily

We've all been in those relationships that take W-O-R-K (and suck the life force out of us in the process). When a relationship works on its own, it feels effortless, easy, and fluid. You don't have to force anything, forgive anyone, or turn a blind eye to red flags or gut-twisters. Instead, you communicate and collaborate with comfort, compatibility, and undeniable chemistry. If and when you experience this kind of interaction, you are on to something really special.

Dating Trait #3: He wants the real you

So often, women feel the need to sacrifice some part of themselves to make a relationship work. In the right relationship, there's no need. You don't have to hide, tone down, or apologize for any aspect of you or your fabulous life. With the right partner, you're not only able to be yourself, but you're better able to be the best version of your most authentic self -- no compromises needed.

Dating Trait #4: He's trustworthy

A relationship without trust is doomed from the start.
A relationship without trust is doomed from the start. But a relationship with abundant trust? A fabulous foundation for real and lasting love! Built over time, trust is based on the simple belief system that your partner has your best interests at heart and will never intentionally hurt you (and vice versa). If and when you discover that Mr. Next is 100 percent trustworthy, you'll have no trouble giving your heart to him. In return, he'll most likely give you his heart and pave the way for a lasting, loving relationship to unfold.

Dating Trait #5: He enriches your life

In the wrong relationship, your partner tears you to emotional shreds, brings you down, and in general drains your energy. In the right relationship, he enriches your life, inspires you to be your best self, and brings a sense of peace and possibility to you. You'll know Mr. Next is enriching your life if and when he encourages and supports you professionally, personally, and spiritually. And when he does, he may just be Mr. Right!
Does your Mr. Next possess all five qualities? If so, congratulations! You have done your homework, chosen wisely, and are now well positioned for relationship success.

If not, pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and get back into the dating pool with a clearer understanding of who you want to date. Remember, finding your life partner isn't always easy, but by being clear, honoring yourself, and acting accordingly, you'll cut down on wasted time with Mr. Wrong and Mr. Next, and ultimately make room for Mr. Right.

courtesy: www.making-her-come -.com put together

I love your list, but missing 1 trait (in my eyes ) Stands up for you when you need him.
Re: Signs That He Is Mr. Right! by yme1(f): 8:19pm On Mar 30, 2010
madlady:

I love your list, but missing 1 trait (in my eyes ) Stands up for you when you need him.
true smiley
Re: Signs That He Is Mr. Right! by slimes(m): 10:47pm On Mar 30, 2010
madlady:

Who will not like a friend who's there when you need him/her? It's most essential
Re: Signs That He Is Mr. Right! by InesQor(m): 8:01am On Mar 31, 2010
I know one woman who married Mr. Right

But she did not know that his first name was Always

Always Right! grin cheesy tongue
Re: Signs That He Is Mr. Right! by yusuf2(m): 11:31am On Mar 31, 2010
Mr Right has to know exactly what a woman wants and doesn't want at all times, How can that be when even them (the ladies) dont know what they really want, I think "Mr Right" is just a scale of measurement used by ladies to quantify the Ability of a guy to Love them.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible / She Always Compliment Me. / They Say Boyfrends Wil Come & Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.