Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,645 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1580 Views)

Describe Your "ex" Using A Movie Or Tv Show Title / Sneaky Fingers / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by ChopUrMoni: 3:52pm On Dec 18, 2012
Re: . by ITbomb(m): 4:08pm On Dec 18, 2012
Writing him a letter , reminding him of good days is not sneaky at all.
What if I'm the guy and I reply u that ' I didn't know u spend the whole day thinking of that when I'm enjoying with me new angel '
How would u feel?

1 Like

Re: . by Emoticon: 4:10pm On Dec 18, 2012
Story.
Re: . by ChopUrMoni: 4:11pm On Dec 18, 2012
Re: . by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 18, 2012
Nice article. . . Applicable to both gender, those who feel their ex is God they cannot live without.

Ain't got time for that billshit though.

Oh before i forget, quote your source next time. . .

This was directly "thiefed" from http://www.calameo.com/books/00086752064fc03ed5645

wink
Re: . by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 18, 2012
Do all this crap work? Me think that when i'm done with a chick am done with her for good...
Re: . by ChopUrMoni: 4:21pm On Dec 18, 2012
Re: . by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 18, 2012
In other words,these a 5 tips to Re-possess Your Possession...i likey
Re: . by 190: 4:24pm On Dec 18, 2012
ChopUrMoni:

Wow... you think i've got time to be rude to you? I sure dont!! Since i got on this NL you've have just been so RUDE and INSULTING. Do know you from anywhere You are beginning to make me sick or is it cause you are the moderator. FYI it was http://modernrelationships.blog.ca/2012/03/10/5-sneaky-methods-to-get-your-ex-boyfriend-back-13140847/. I guess u didn't realize you were actually spending the time of your life reading it... Why did u click on it anyway. Do u want ur ex bf back

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: . by 190: 4:25pm On Dec 18, 2012
BACK to post!

Method 4 Is pure bULLOCKS And method 5 wont work cos ex's new gurl would never accept her
Re: . by tpia1: 4:30pm On Dec 18, 2012
men are scarce, we know.

but why are some nlers so fixated on their exes?

is this not the same thing as stalking?
Re: . by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 18, 2012
ChopUrMoni:

Wow... you think i've got time to be rude to you? I sure dont!! Since i got on this NL you've have just been so RUDE and CRUEL. Do I know you from anywhere You are beginning to make me sick or is it cause you are the moderator FYI it was http://modernrelationships.blog.ca/2012/03/10/5-sneaky-methods-to-get-your-ex-boyfriend-back-13140847/. [b]I guess u didn't realize you were actually spending the time of your life reading it... Why did u click on it anyway. Do u want ur ex bf back
Good to finally have you quote your source. . . For half a second there, you actually got me thinking you were this(.) smart. . .
Re: . by ChopUrMoni: 4:40pm On Dec 18, 2012
Re: . by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 18, 2012
ChopUrMoni:

I truly hope u could use this tips to get your bf back. If it doesn't work PLEASE don't take it out on me anymore. I have tried my best to help you. All the best sexkillz hope James takes you back smiley
Seems you also got a reading/comprehension problem or are you just faking it?
Re: . by ChopUrMoni: 4:49pm On Dec 18, 2012
Re: . by ChopUrMoni: 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2012
Re: . by UjSizzle(f): 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2012
^hahahahaha

abeg OP why would any girl want to befriend her boyfriend's ex? Na trouble she dey find and what's with the letterwriting? Una still dey school? Sounds desperate to me abeg. If we really had good time i won't have to remind him.

Why lick ur wound when u can move on to something better? No time joorh.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 18, 2012
ChopUrMoni:

LMAO... I am just joking ok. Dont take it personally smiley Nice to meet u anyway.
The joke is dry.
Re: . by ChopUrMoni: 5:03pm On Dec 18, 2012
Re: . by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 18, 2012
Nice points but i think some points there are crap

point 1 is crap.if you send him letters scented with his favourite perfume while reminding him the good times you guys shared together, then you've let the cat outta the bag already and if he is the type that still wanna tap that äss, he will do it and still move on.oh, once you do that, you've sounded desperate and if he loves you, he might get back to you

point 4 is right somewhat but i think if you wanna make him jealous, do it with a stranger or someone he likes cos if you do so with someone he hates, he might find out you're desperate and you're only tyrna get back at him which might or might not work

point 5 is childish and hard cos Gurls are territorial and will always try to curb or stop their bf's communication with their exes and even with their own friends
Re: . by Switup: 7:20pm On Dec 18, 2012
Daaaaaaaammmmmmmnnnn!!! Chopurmoni l just luv the way you flow with words...............
High five.....
Re: . by Switup: 7:23pm On Dec 18, 2012
Anyway, back to ur topic......, i 've tried method 2 before and funny how it worked.. Hehe
Re: . by UjSizzle(f): 7:57pm On Dec 18, 2012
ChopUrMoni:

hahahha... grin everyone's laughing at you. tongue
who's everyone? undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 18, 2012
Why is it almost always the ladies who want to get the guys back? We guys are more likely to carry on with our new toy especially the ones with no strings attached. Anyway, am looking forward to dinner with my mistress but meantime, OP how is down under? I'd check back on this thread later cool
Re: . by bingbagbo(m): 11:43pm On Dec 18, 2012
undecided
Re: . by Westlord: 12:06am On Dec 19, 2012
Think of anyoda tin except dese five
Re: . by Rooneyboy(m): 12:19am On Dec 19, 2012
I will subscribe only to
# 3, that's the only point that makes sense.
Re: . by sweetgala(m): 12:45am On Dec 19, 2012
190: BACK to post!

Method 4 Is pure bULLOCKS And method 5 wont work cos ex's new gurl would never accept her

O'boy no talk dat one, my main man fear when is ex n missus became hardcore pals till today guy is fearful of some plot.
Re: . by DigitalSignal(m): 12:57am On Dec 19, 2012
Method 2 may work very well but the rest is crap!

(1) (Reply)

Too Much Honesty In A Relationship Is Bad!!! / Office Nonsence Things With Ladies / Innocent Ghana Girl Gets Unclad And Teases Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.