Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,995 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! (11143 Views)

Mature Minds . Strictly For Adults / Strictly For Mature Minds ( Viewers Discretion) / My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Go Down)

Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 10:11am On Dec 19, 2012
OCTAVO: This topic has been incredibly flogged. I was just busy liking comments especially from Mrbrownjay, olumaxi & Adeniyi A et. al
Op, if this guy should sex you untimely, he‘ll become bored of you and eventually dump you like trash.
Why the eagerness to pls this guy sef?
He should rather be the one running head over heels to please you.
Be careful, else your desperation will make you lose this guy!
Didn't you read where I said that he makes me high (as in VERY happy) So where is the desperation coming from You sound as if I'm the only one after him. This guy came after me himself and conquered my heart himself because of the way he treats me. Aand how many times will I stress that although he turns me on, I DON'T ask him for sex?? -It's just a topic that comes up when we are BOTH turned on! Dammit!!!
All I'm asking is to know how I can repay him for the way he makes me feel.
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by OCTAVO: 10:14am On Dec 19, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Thanks!
Of course I'm aware of the fact that I may not eventually marry him @ the end. But I will always be grateful that my body was respected! That's why I'm so crazy about him.
And no, I'm not gonna disturb him with "where is this friendship leading to" questions! Hell no! All I'm gonna do is sit back and enjoy! (And also make him as happy as he makes me)
Wow!!!
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 10:14am On Dec 19, 2012
freecocoa: Simply be yourself, if he's with you then I guess he's already happy or is he complaining?

You could put lots of sugar in his tea sha, I hear it makes one happy.
Ehn! Better pesin! It's how to put plenty sugar in his tea that I'm looking for o! I'm always myself and he says that one of the things he appreciates in me. I just want to repay him for all the smiles and laughter he puts on my face
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by freecocoa(f): 10:14am On Dec 19, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Me I no know d tin wey dey worry you but I mentioned those so you guys can know the kind of guy he is and be able to give good advice. From what I know, guys like that are diff from the everyday guys and I just wanna know what will make him tick?
When I met him and fell for him, I had NO idea he had money. I always knew he had a decent job but I had no idea who he really was until about 7 weeks later.
Duh! What kind of mentality is this for feck's sake? He should be treated like God because he's rich?

Just why should he be handled with more care than a regular everyday guy? Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by moonraker(m): 10:15am On Dec 19, 2012
I ll tell you something sweetlemon

Guys don't like things that they can get easily!!!

I probably shouldn't be saying this but this is the truth.

If you keep trying to please him, you will succeeded no doubt

but on a temporary bases and well he will dump you when you have nothing else to offer.

Reminds me of a girl I met back in college. ahhhh memories
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by OCTAVO: 10:22am On Dec 19, 2012
freecocoa: Duh! What kind of mentality is this for feck's sake? He should be treated like God because he's rich?

Just why should he be handled with more care than a regular everyday guy? Na wa o.
I wonder oooo.
She‘s obviously not seeing things the right way.
Op, do you know how you can pay him back?
I suggest you start worshiping him!
SMH!
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by freecocoa(f): 10:22am On Dec 19, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Ehn! Better pesin! It's how to put plenty sugar in his tea that I'm looking for o! I'm always myself and he says that one of the things he appreciates in me. I just want to repay him for all the smiles and laughter he puts on my face
Then just don't worry about it and enjoy your relationship, I know how you are feeling now but the truth is since he's happy with you there's no need to sweat it.

I just don't like that you think he should be treated differently cos he's loaded.

1 Like

Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 10:24am On Dec 19, 2012
freecocoa: Duh! What kind of mentality is this for feck's sake? He should be treated like God because he's rich?

Oooooooooo!
What the hell is wrong with people and their comprehension skills
Maybe I should move this thread to family section?
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 10:32am On Dec 19, 2012
freecocoa: Then just don't worry about it and enjoy your relationship, I know how you are feeling now but the truth is since he's happy with you there's no need to sweat it.

I just don't like that you think he should be treated differently cos he's loaded.
For the last time I will explain why.
Now READ CAREFULLY;
Loaded, handsome, guys are not like your regular Joes #fact
They easily get bored. Most of them (esp this one) know EXACTLY what they want and will not settle for less. There are certain things that trip guys like that, things that a not-so-loaded guy will not really pay attention to. That's what I want to find out!
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by OCTAVO: 10:32am On Dec 19, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Oooooooooo!
What the hell is wrong with people and their comprehension skills
Maybe I should move this thread to family section?
Wow! See shallow comprehension o.
What has this thread got to do with FAMILY?
Lolz
You are not thinking straight OP.
Pls cool down o.
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by freecocoa(f): 10:40am On Dec 19, 2012
Sweetlemon:
For the last time I will explain why.
Now READ CAREFULLY;
Loaded, handsome, guys are not like your regular Joes #fact
They easily get bored. Most of them (esp this one) know EXACTLY what they want and will not settle for less. There are certain things that trip guys like that, things that a not-so-loaded guy will not really pay attention to. That's what I want to find out!
Chei smh.
Since you know supposed guys like him are super humans and should be treated differently from normal regular guys, why are you still asking for ways to please him from ordinary normal guys on here?

I believe a man is a man regardless of how much his account balance says, so a normal regular guy in your definition doesn't know "exactly" what he wants? You are only proving one thing to me which is that you are into this guy for his money therefore you don't want to give him any reasons to see you as less than perfect, if you would treat a regular guy any different than you'd treat a supposed rich and handsome guy, then you are so not real.

11 Likes

Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by OCTAVO: 10:47am On Dec 19, 2012
Albino_Monkey: Pls I'm new here... what do I do?
You‘ve done what should be done by commenting.
However, you can as well create your own threads too.

1 Like

Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 10:52am On Dec 19, 2012
freecocoa: Chei smh.
Since you know supposed guys like him are super humans and should be treated differently from normal regular guys, why are you still asking for ways to please him from ordinary normal guys on here?

I believe a man is a man regardless of how much his account balance says, so a normal regular guy in your definition doesn't know "exactly" what he wants? You are only proving one thing to me which is that you are into this guy for. his money therefore you don't want to give him any reasons to see you as less than perfect, if you would treat a regular guy any different than you'd treat a supposed rich and handsome guy, then you are so not real.
I give up!
Think whatever you wanna think. (God knows and sees my heart and that's what's important) Thanks for your contribution anyway!
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 10:55am On Dec 19, 2012
Albino_Monkey:

Okay thank you, but am an albino... I barely see the screen of my PC..

what do I do?
LMAO! Who is this comedian??
Abeg no derail my thread biko nu!
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by nikkyshyne(f): 10:56am On Dec 19, 2012
Hehehehehe.
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by freecocoa(f): 10:58am On Dec 19, 2012
Sweetlemon:
I give up!
Think whatever you wanna think. (God knows and sees my heart and that's what's important) Thanks for your contribution anyway!
You are welcome, you need to start treating people as the same human beings that we all are regardless of financial or societal status.

6 Likes

Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by freecocoa(f): 11:00am On Dec 19, 2012
Albino_Monkey:

Okay thank you, but am an albino... I barely see the screen of my PC..

what do I do?
Go wear sunshade, you will see clearer.cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 19, 2012
@Op
D fact is dat u hav bin very unlucky wit guys,i dnt see any big deal abt dis guy.Dia are many handsome and loaded guys dat are stil caring bt u weren't fortunate to meet them until nw...So u hav every reason to feel happy
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by olumaxi(m): 11:03am On Dec 19, 2012
i can only conclude dat d OP is a confusd bein...i'l advise u do as u want,but dont com to NL to cry later..jst knw dat a man/woman inlov can act lyk a mad man/woman but not lyk an idiot
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by Jaykizz(m): 11:07am On Dec 19, 2012
I'l wana adv u to be yourself with him coz you guyz met when you were truly yourselves. As regards wat to please him, let your instincts work that out. Bt dont be too forward coz you are a lady.
I wana believe you guyz have been cool all this while.
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 11:09am On Dec 19, 2012
freecocoa: You are welcome, you need to start treating people as the same human beings that we all are regardless of financial or societal status.
And you really need to improve your comprehension skills! I keep saying I'm always myself around him.
Whether you wanna accept this fact or not, most loaded guys have certain things that impress them which most regular guys will overlook. I'm not saying they should be worshipped, I'm just saying that they have certain tastes that are different.
Iv met diff kinds of guys so trust me I know.
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by freecocoa(f): 11:23am On Dec 19, 2012
Sweetlemon:
And you really need to improve your comprehension skills! I keep saying I'm always myself around him.
Whether you wanna accept this fact or not, most loaded guys have certain things that impress them which most regular guys will overlook. I'm not saying they should be worshipped, I'm just saying that they have certain tastes that are different.
Iv met diff kinds of guys so trust me I know.
Wetin concern me with accepting your fact? My own is that I've said my piece as I see it, try all you can to explain how different you think the rich guys you build in your head are, the truth still stands.

Btw my comprehension skills is in perfect shape maybe you need to learn how to express yourself better without contradicting yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 11:28am On Dec 19, 2012
flinspiero: @Op
D fact is dat u hav bin very unlucky wit guys,i dnt see any big deal abt dis guy.Dia are many handsome and loaded guys dat are stil caring bt u weren't fortunate to meet them until nw...So u hav every reason to feel happy
Thank you very much. But if you ve been reading well, you will notice that the main reason why I'm so crazy about him is cos it's VERY difficult for a girl like me to find a guy who's not in a hurry to bed me as fast as he can. VERY difficult!
Iv finally found one now and in addition to that, he makes me smile and laugh so much that I just wanna repay him for it. That's the essence of this thread!

1 Like

Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 11:36am On Dec 19, 2012
I really wish this thread can be moved to family section. Mods, isn't it possible?
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by 2sexy(m): 11:37am On Dec 19, 2012
Op, I understand that you are head over in love with this dude.

What I can deduce from everything you have said so far, even though you wont agree openly but it is obvious.

1 SEX

2 You certainly dont want to lose him and that's why you want to do everything and anything to please him.

3. like some have said, you dont seem to have ever met a guy of his caliber before.

Oh well you can also say that I lack comprehension skill but the obvious fact has been properly flogged through the entire length of this thread. So in that case, you have failed to present your idea in what you actually wanted to say. It is perfectly understandable because that is one of the disadvantages of written communication.

Freecocoa,you have done well in stating the obvious even though the OP does not want to accept or agree to it. Truth, they say, is bitter.

OP, you should also be careful since the relationship IS NEVER defined. If you can accept that a man does not need to call you his girlfriend, please do not blame the guy if eventually he dumps you. Who knows, you might just be his play thing and considering his status.

I am only saying this because at this age of yours, I wouldn't expect you to be playing with something like this. Maybe you aren't ready to settle down.

I wish you all the best.

2 Likes

Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by Moschino26(m): 11:38am On Dec 19, 2012

I believe a man is a man regardless of how much his account balance says, so a normal regular guy in your definition doesn't know "exactly" what he wants? You are only proving one thing to me which is that you are into this guy for his money therefore you don't want to give him any reasons to see you as less than perfect, if you would treat a regular guy any different than you'd treat a supposed rich and handsome guy, then you are so not real.

I think this is the BEST comment on this thread. Thumb up sister. You get brain joor!!!

1 Like

Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by 2sexy(m): 11:41am On Dec 19, 2012
Moschino26:

I think this is the BEST comment on this thread. Thumb up sister. You get brain joor!!!
of course it is and considering that it is coming from a lady.

I know I lack respect for many of them because the current state of things in Nigeria and how they handle guy who has money as opposed to those that dont.

Freecocoa, you earned my respect today. keep it up!
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by sauceEEP(m): 11:45am On Dec 19, 2012

1000000 likes babes u just hit d nail on d head. @ op ur not real....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13)

A Boy Posted These Pictures On Facebook! See Reactions / I Want To Marry Her But She Said... / Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.