Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! (11147 Views)

Mature Minds . Strictly For Adults / Strictly For Mature Minds ( Viewers Discretion) / My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Go Down)

Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by chronique(m): 10:09pm On Dec 19, 2012
Am I the only one noticing something here? OP's comments sound like what Onila would post. I'm suspectin Onila hacked into Sweety's account & posted with it;sexkillz n co need to investigate this.

@ Sweetlemon: You started dis thread nicely but unfortunately,misunderstood a lot of pple and ended up sounding like Onila. Looks like u're still holding grudges against some pple from the "miss NL beauty pageant". I think you need to let it sly. Whether SK was sent or not,saying he was sent to u sounds kinda childish. Also,d "some pple jealous me" line is also very childish. The point where u lost it was when u started trying too hard to explain everything to everyone so they can accept ur views. In trying to do dis,u started sounding like u were contradicting yourself. I know I'm intelligent n pple say dat often but sometimes,I do n say certain things dat dont make sense nd I'm always bold enough to tell myself: "dude,you just did something stupid". That doesnt take away my intelligence;rather,it tells me dat no one knows it all or is perfect. I think accepting that you cant always be right all d time,is one of d major signs of wisdom.
You've explained nd said so many things nd have painted several different pictures of urself here unintentionally. If it was possible for you to come out of urself n read these comments of urs,u'd understand beta. Dont try to make enemies cos of d comments u recieved here. I'm sure most pple commented wit a clear conscience. I saw dis thread last nite nd it sounded interesting when I commented then. But I checked back this evening only to find a boring thread. I'm seriously wondering why u allowed Onila access to ur account...lol. Truth is,sometimes,we all get into scenarios like these so dnt think we're just tryna hurt u.

The no of replies you typed has made me type somethin this long & I'm also gettin bored wit dis my long reply. Now,why did I sit down near u?...*giggles*

I know you're a sweet girl. Just take things nice n slow wit ur man like I adviced n everything would be fine. Ciao!

2 Likes

Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 10:14pm On Dec 19, 2012
flinspiero: SWEETLEMON how is ur darling dis evening?
Aww thanks!
*blushes and stares into space dreamily*
He hasn't spoken to me or pinged me today. Been so busy recently. That's the only problem I have with him. He's a very busy man cos he has so much obligations.
But he makes it up to me whenever he has the time by spoiling me silly and making me laugh my worries away.
I'm ok with it sha. Absence makes the heart grow fonder you know. And besides, I prefer to be seeing him 4 times a month and experience heaven on earth than to see him almost everyday with nothing special to talk about after.

1 Like

Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by freecocoa(f): 10:16pm On Dec 19, 2012
grin grin grin

Aww sweetmelon you can't even detect sarcasm, it is well my sister.

4 Likes

Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 10:18pm On Dec 19, 2012
chronique: Am I the only one noticing something here? OP's comments sound like what Onila would post. I'm suspectin Onila hacked into Sweety's account & posted with it;sexkillz n co need to investigate this.

@ Sweetlemon: You started dis thread nicely but unfortunately,misunderstood a lot of pple and ended up sounding like Onila. Looks like u're still holding grudges against some pple from the "miss NL beauty pageant". I think you need to let it sly. Whether SK was sent or not,saying he was sent to u sounds kinda childish. Also,d "some pple jealous me" line is also very childish. The point where u lost it was when u started trying too hard to explain everything to everyone so they can accept ur views. In trying to do dis,u started sounding like u were contradicting yourself. I know I'm intelligent n pple say dat often but sometimes,I do n say certain things dat dont make sense nd I'm always bold enough to tell myself: "dude,you just did something stupid". That doesnt take away my intelligence;rather,it tells me dat no one knows it all or is perfect. I think accepting that you cant always be right all d time,is one of d major signs of wisdom.
You've explained nd said so many things nd have painted several different pictures of urself here unintentionally. If it was possible for you to come out of urself n read these comments of urs,u'd understand beta. Dont try to make enemies cos of d comments u recieved here. I'm sure most pple commented wit a clear conscience. I saw dis thread last nite nd it sounded interesting when I commented then. But I checked back this evening only to find a boring thread. I'm seriously wondering why u allowed Onila access to ur account...lol. Truth is,sometimes,we all get into scenarios like these so dnt think we're just tryna hurt u.

The no of replies you typed has made me type somethin this long & I'm also gettin bored wit dis my long reply. Now,why did I sit down near u?...*giggles*

I know you're a sweet girl. Just take things nice n slow wit ur man like I adviced n everything would be fine. Ciao!
Are you saying this cos iv not been replying your PMs? Lol!
I stopped cos I noticed you are a two-faced guy.
Won't be saying anything to you anymore. So don't bother yaself

1 Like

Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:19pm On Dec 19, 2012
Sweetlemon:
In case you chose to forget, THIS IS MY THREAD I started it to get advice from mature minds who can read and understand simple Essays.
Now for the last time, GET THE HELL OUTTA MY THREAD!!! Unless of course you wann stay here and show the world what an envious Bi.tch you are!
Na by force to stay on pesin thread? Na by force to give advice If pesin say make you commot from im house you go still siddon there If someone doesn't want me on his or her thread any more, I'd walk away, for the sake of my pride. But no, you re gonna stay here and prove to us that you ve got no sense of self worth and keep embarassing yourself in a place you are unwanted.
You can stay back and entertain us if you wish. I'm done with you.
Bye!
Abeg sharrap! Get out of which thread? Hia resemble ur bedroom? I dey provoke o! No vex me mehn... U hia yapping about making ur guy happier, wtf? D guy tell u say hin no happy? Jeez! Just say u need tips on how to seduce d guy. Toto dey scratch dis one o! Hian!!

3 Likes

Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by freecocoa(f): 10:26pm On Dec 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Abeg sharrap! Get out of which thread? Hia resemble ur bedroom? I dey provoke o! No vex me mehn... U hia yapping about making ur guy happier, wtf? D guy tell u say hin no happy? Jeez! Just say u need tips on how to seduce d guy. Toto dey scratch dis one o! Hian!!
Envious b!tch.angry

Why are you so jealous? I bet a rich handsome dude has never smiled at you before talk more of asking you out hence the jealousy, namsense cheesy.
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by DExplorer1: 10:27pm On Dec 19, 2012
Freecocoa, your post dey earn 7 likes without frontpage, you carry supporters come here?
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 19, 2012
freecocoa: That expensive? Na #50 for my area o.cheesy

Make I ball in for your cabal now freecocoa... me I wan buy like N150 own
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by freecocoa(f): 10:28pm On Dec 19, 2012
nikkyshyne:
Gosh! You'r so razzz.
I love you too wink
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:

U smoke baby powder?

hehehe.... see as she quote me shaperly... you don miss me abi?

*blushing*
#derailers paradise mood activated.
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by freecocoa(f): 10:30pm On Dec 19, 2012
D-Explorer:
Freecocoa, your post dey earn 7 likes without frontpage, you carry supporters come here?
Duh!

You kuku know say me na sendless, na baba God do am for me, abeg help me thank am grin.
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:30pm On Dec 19, 2012
freecocoa: Envious b!tch.angry

Why are you so jealous? I bet a rich handsome dude has never smiled at you before talk more of asking you out hence the jealousy, namsense cheesy.
Abeggi! Jealous of wot? Na2day? D babe too talk joor! any small thing, d usual am more intelligent dan Michelle Obama epistle na hin go full thread. Pfft!
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:32pm On Dec 19, 2012
D-Explorer:
Dem no dey sell brain o! Abimo ni! Oshamo..
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by chronique(m): 10:35pm On Dec 19, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Are you saying this cos iv not been replying your PMs? Lol!
I stopped cos I noticed you are a two-faced guy.
Won't be saying anything to you anymore. So don't bother yaself

What the heck Where did dat come from? You've not been replying my PMs? And in d PMs we exchanged,wat did we discuss? Last time I checked,you said u were into modeling nd I asked if u would love to appear in my video next yr nd u said we should hook up to discuss dat. I sent u my digits n asked for urs nd u didnt return it nd I didnt bother u abt it cos I tot u were busy. So wats up wit u saying I'm saying this cos u didnt reply my PMs? Kai!!!!! Wat have I said in my post dat is offensive to u? Anyways,sorry for commenting on ur thread. If u're looking for someone to shine with,it's definitely not me. Pls try next door.

2 Likes

Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by freecocoa(f): 10:36pm On Dec 19, 2012
acidosis™:

Make I ball in for your cabal now freecocoa... me I wan buy like N150 own
Just send me #200 card make I sell I go use the money buy am for you come send am through western union give you, I no trust nlanders to come my house, make you no go kpai me undecided
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:38pm On Dec 19, 2012
chronique:

What the heck Where did dat come from? You've not been replying my PMs? And in d PMs we exchanged,wat did we discuss? Last time I checked,you said u were into modeling nd I asked if u would love to appear in my video next yr nd u said we should hook up to discuss dat. I sent u my digits n asked for urs nd u didnt return it nd I didnt bother u abt it cos I tot u were busy. So wats up wit u saying I'm saying this cos u didnt reply my PMs? Kai!!!!! Wat have I said in my post dat is offensive to u? Anyways,sorry for commenting on ur thread. If u're looking for someone to shine with,it's definitely not me. Pls try next door.
I think u are also jealous! grin grin
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by freecocoa(f): 10:39pm On Dec 19, 2012
chronique:

Eiyah sowie, shebi una dey see am now, Sweetmelon if what he wrote here is what transpired then you are more silly than I gave you credit for. Like seriously are you an adult? Smh.

3 Likes

Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by DExplorer1: 10:42pm On Dec 19, 2012
If you agree say Shollypopz dey provoke for her mind now. Give me 2 likes grin

9 Likes

Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by nikkyshyne(f): 10:43pm On Dec 19, 2012
chronique:
Anyways,sorry for commenting on ur thread. If u're looking for someone to shine with,it's definitely not me. Pls try next door.
ROFLMAO. Just fell off the bed.
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 10:44pm On Dec 19, 2012
The world is truly a very wicked place. People prefer it when you come to them in tears so that they can pretend to be angels. But ordinary for someone to say he/she is happy is a big problem to them.
Oma se o!
I am happy! Deliriously so! Don't you guys think that's the most important thing? If I wanna make the person who makes me happy as happy, is it not a sign of selflessness? But no, some "wise" ones must come and talk their talk.
Kai!
Be happy for other people and one day God will give you your own. Even better!
Human beings ehn!
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by DExplorer1: 10:44pm On Dec 19, 2012
If you agree say Sexkillz dey enjoy the drama, give me 2 likes grin

9 Likes

Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by Oahray: 10:44pm On Dec 19, 2012
Dayuuum! See happening thread o. grin
*pitching tent*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13)

Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women / When Asked "Are You A Virgin?" How Did You Feel? / Naija Sugar Mummy Wild Sex Photos Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.