Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! (11144 Views)

Mature Minds . Strictly For Adults / Strictly For Mature Minds ( Viewers Discretion) / My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Go Down)

Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:46pm On Dec 19, 2012
freecocoa: Eiyah sowie, shebi una dey see am now, Sweetmelon if what he wrote here is what transpired then you are more silly than I gave you credit for. Like seriously are you an adult? Smh.
Wetin concern u? U no if chroni dey ask for 2 night stand?
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by chronique(m): 10:47pm On Dec 19, 2012
freecocoa: Eiyah sowie, shebi una dey see am now, Sweetmelon if what he wrote here is what transpired then you are more silly than I gave you credit for. Like seriously are you an adult? Smh.

My dear,I'm surprised @ dis gal sha. It neva occurred to me dat she was nursing something in mind. She says she noticed I'm a 2 faced guy? How I remember posting on dat thread that anyone who would love to be part of it should holla @ me. I even posted d link to my song on d thread... God created human beings shaaaa.

1 Like

Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by duni04(m): 10:47pm On Dec 19, 2012
Sweetlemon:
I overlooked your post earlier but decided to come back and educate you a little.
You wanna know why guys like you cannot get decent hot girlfriends or wives? Well it's because they like men who are charismatic, articulated, and know how to press the right buttons. You may not be rich but you need to be focused and a good dresser. Above all, respect her, respect her body. That way you ll get Kim K head over heels in love.
Just thought you may need the advice cos you seem so bitter that you do not have one! I can bet my next salary that if you had a hot wife/gf, you wouldn't have come here to spew that venom.
I will be ignoring you henceforth so no need to quote me.
Cheers!
P.S your venom isn't working cos I v been immunized by happiness!
Serzly I totally give up on u. For a moment there i tot abil was d most unintelligent person on nairaland. Wish u nd ur bed guy plenty of luck, u totally deserve each oda

5 Likes

Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by freecocoa(f): 10:48pm On Dec 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Abi o, this my mouth too dey sharp sef.

Oya Sweetmelon come tell us wetin happen.undecided
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by abiL(f): 10:49pm On Dec 19, 2012
chronique:

My dear,I'm surprised @ dis gal sha. It neva occurred to me dat she was nursing something in mind. She says she noticed I'm a 2 faced guy? How I remember posting on dat thread that anyone who would love to be part of it should holla @ me. I even posted d link to my song on d thread... God created human beings shaaaa.

Post the link again. I've got two bad bïtches (Sholly & itsmodella) than knows how to shake what their mama gave them. grin grin
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by DExplorer1: 10:49pm On Dec 19, 2012
If you agree say Sweetlemon dey feel say she don catch maga. Give me 2 likes grin

9 Likes

Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 10:49pm On Dec 19, 2012
chronique:

What the heck Where did dat come from? You've not been replying my PMs? And in d PMs we exchanged,wat did we discuss? Last time I checked,you said u were into modeling nd I asked if u would love to appear in my video next yr nd u said we should hook up to discuss dat. I sent u my digits n asked for urs nd u didnt return it nd I didnt bother u abt it cos I tot u were busy. So wats up wit u saying I'm saying this cos u didnt reply my PMs? Kai!!!!! Wat have I said in my post dat is offensive to u? Anyways,sorry for commenting on ur thread. If u're looking for someone to shine with,it's definitely not me. Pls try next door.
Decided not appear in your video or whatever anymore cos I noticed you are two-faced.
Sorry!
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by freecocoa(f): 10:50pm On Dec 19, 2012
chronique:

You don see am, my brother just leave the matter for God smiley

Abeg are you still recruiting? Girls are not smiling this December, I need money grin.

2 Likes

Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 10:52pm On Dec 19, 2012
duni04:
Serzly I totally give up on u. For a moment there u tot abil was d most unintelligent person on nairaland. Wish u nd ur bed guy plenty of luck, u totally deserve each oda
If you like abuse me o!
So far as you don take your mouth bless me and my bed guy. You are my personal person! grin
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by tpia5: 10:53pm On Dec 19, 2012
i dare not comment on the thread, because if i do, the op will make 100 consecutive posts and mention my name in each of them.

fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

5 Likes

Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by DExplorer1: 10:54pm On Dec 19, 2012
If you agree say freecocoa get brain. Give me 2 likes grin

10 Likes

Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 19, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Aww thanks!
*blushes and stares into space dreamily*
He hasn't spoken to me or pinged me today. Been so busy recently. That's the only problem I have with him. He's a very busy man cos he has so much obligations.
But he makes it up to me whenever he has the time by spoiling me silly and making me laugh my worries away.
I'm ok with it sha. Absence makes the heart grow fonder you know. And besides, I prefer to be seeing him 4 times a month and experience heaven on earth than to see him almost everyday with nothing special to talk about after.
Dats gud...Bt make sure u hear him by 2moro ok?
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by DExplorer1: 10:55pm On Dec 19, 2012
If you agree say for this matter dem no call Idowuogbo. Give me 2 likes grin

12 Likes

Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by freecocoa(f): 10:56pm On Dec 19, 2012
Sexkillz and Jaybee una don carry come o.angry
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 19, 2012
D-Explorer:
1million likes..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by DExplorer1: 10:57pm On Dec 19, 2012
Finally, if you agree say make peace reign. Give me 2 likes grin

2 Likes

Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 10:59pm On Dec 19, 2012
Babe, these people are actually just relieving their frustrations of not being able to have what they so pray for everyday of their lives.
What they don't understand is that you have to work for it before you can get it. If you want money, work for it. If you want a hot babe, polish yourself! Why can't they just understand that?
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by chronique(m): 11:00pm On Dec 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Ask for two night stand? For wetin naw? Nor be every fine gal person must straff n dat aside,I'm not too into light skinned gals as such. I prefer dark skinned chicks. The gal is a fine gal n dat I dnt argue. Dat's y I asked abt d video thing. Maybe u guys should ask her to tell u wat we discussed. I'm a PROUD EDO MAN nd I dont give space for pple to mess me up,especially women.

2 Likes

Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:02pm On Dec 19, 2012
D-Explorer:
Dem must call me b4 I comment? Haters clicking like,go and hang urselves o! Na2day? grin
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by duni04(m): 11:02pm On Dec 19, 2012
D-Explorer:
Finally, if you agree say make peace reign. Give me 2 likes grin
Hilarious!
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by freecocoa(f): 11:04pm On Dec 19, 2012
Sweetlemon: Babe, these people are actually just relieving their frustrations of not being able to have what they so pray for everyday of their lives.
What they don't understand is that you have to work for it before you can get it. If you want money, work for it. If you want a hot babe, polish yourself! Why can't they just understand that?
Sharrap there, seriously how old are you? Did you say late 20's? You gotta be kidding me.

With all your hotness you fit use am cook egg? What is even wrong with you? You are just too f00lish.

5 Likes

Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by ektbear: 11:04pm On Dec 19, 2012
lol.

this thread has gone in an interesting direction.
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 19, 2012
Sweetlemon: Babe, these people are actually just relieving their frustrations of not being able to have what they so pray for everyday of their lives.
hahahahahaha....abiL, did u see the part in bold? LoL, sweetlemon is funny as hell! grin grin grin
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 11:04pm On Dec 19, 2012
flinspiero: Dats gud...Bt make sure u hear him by 2moro ok?
I'm sure I ll hear from him this week and he ll wow me again like he did 2 days ago! Was so dazed with happiness afterwards that I opened this thread!
You guys won't understand the joy and peace I feel and that's why I wanna pay him back for making my heart sing.
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by IZUKWU(m): 11:05pm On Dec 19, 2012
Don jazzy wuz also hia.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13)

A Boy Posted These Pictures On Facebook! See Reactions / I Want To Marry Her But She Said... / Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.