Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,024 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Nominate Your Preferred Candidate For 2015 Presidential Election . - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nominate Your Preferred Candidate For 2015 Presidential Election . (15866 Views)

APC Conducts Mock Election To Pick Candidate For House Of Reps Speakership / Let Me Nominate Your Minister, Fayose Urges Buhari / Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nominate Your Preferred Candidate For 2015 Presidential Election . by hassey(m): 5:53pm On Dec 19, 2012
buhari and pastor tunde bakari still remain d best pear.
Re: Nominate Your Preferred Candidate For 2015 Presidential Election . by OsunOriginal: 6:18pm On Dec 19, 2012
morewealth: Buhari/Oshiomhole for 2015.
Fashola can't stand Oshiomhole when it comes to popularity in the national level and popularity counts a lot in politics.

I will put all my life on this ticket...
Re: Nominate Your Preferred Candidate For 2015 Presidential Election . by OsunOriginal: 6:20pm On Dec 19, 2012
Emzybrown: Rochas okorocha/sanusi lamido sanusi while ssg=patience jonathan
sa to rochas on corruption alleviation= my humble self
efcc chairman= buhari
icpc chairman= tunde bakare

Igbo can't be president in Nigeria - you better accept the faith you placed on yourself.
Re: Nominate Your Preferred Candidate For 2015 Presidential Election . by dayokanu(m): 6:29pm On Dec 19, 2012
atuboweke:

TWO MUSLIMS? NO WAY!!!!!!!

MKO Abiola/ Kingibe 2 moslems
Re: Nominate Your Preferred Candidate For 2015 Presidential Election . by chiefarian47(m): 6:30pm On Dec 19, 2012
Buhari/Tinubu

Fashola/Sanusi Lamido Sanusi

Tinubu/Okorocha

Sanusi/Akeredolu Oluwarotimi.O
Re: Nominate Your Preferred Candidate For 2015 Presidential Election . by OsunOriginal: 6:30pm On Dec 19, 2012
cantell:
Buhari & Fashola? Are you planning to islamize Nigeria?

Dumbo, what is this noise about islamising Nigeria? Dont we have a constitution? Is it an Islamic constitution? Are we not going to have xtains in the house of assembly? Democracy operates by constitution and nothing but constitution and any changes must be subjected to the approval of national assembly which has both muslims and xtians as members. So, stop this propaganda and senseless shout of somebody will Islamize Nigeria. Niegria is for all of us and it is in the interest of everybody that we have the right people running the country.

1 Like

Re: Nominate Your Preferred Candidate For 2015 Presidential Election . by chiefarian47(m): 6:30pm On Dec 19, 2012
Buhari/Tinubu

Fashola/Sanusi Lamido Sanusi

Tinubu/Okorocha

Sanusi/Akeredolu Oluwarotimi.O

Oshiomole/lamido sanusi
Re: Nominate Your Preferred Candidate For 2015 Presidential Election . by Pato30(m): 6:31pm On Dec 19, 2012
Abdul Adam56: My nominee in president is chief olusegun obasanjo nd 4 the vice is gen muhammadu buhari. grin
Re: Nominate Your Preferred Candidate For 2015 Presidential Election . by Pato30(m): 6:34pm On Dec 19, 2012
God will never allow Buhari to get anywhere close to Aso rock again.

1 Like

Re: Nominate Your Preferred Candidate For 2015 Presidential Election . by OsunOriginal: 6:38pm On Dec 19, 2012
Pato30: God will never allow Buhari to get anywhere close to Aso rock again.

Na only your vote go determine who will be president? Stupid fool from south east bush.
Re: Nominate Your Preferred Candidate For 2015 Presidential Election . by anulaxad(m): 6:41pm On Dec 19, 2012
barack Obama or gordon brown but if i have to choose a Nigerian it will cheesy cheesy cheesy be fela kuti but his dead cry cheesy so femi kuti cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nominate Your Preferred Candidate For 2015 Presidential Election . by Vionet(m): 7:17pm On Dec 19, 2012
PRESIDENT- FASHOLA, VICE- ANY OF PAT UTOMI, DORA AKUNYILI, AMECHI
Re: Nominate Your Preferred Candidate For 2015 Presidential Election . by OsunOriginal: 7:27pm On Dec 19, 2012
Vionet: PRESIDENT- FASHOLA, VICE- ANY OF PAT UTOMI, DORA AKUNYILI, AMECHI

Your post shows that most of the people we discuss with here on NL know little or nothing about democracy and diversity of Nigeria. How do you expect the president and VP to come from the south? Anyway, thanks to the people that founded internet.
Re: Nominate Your Preferred Candidate For 2015 Presidential Election . by borntwice2008(m): 7:29pm On Dec 19, 2012
ATIKU AND AKALA
Re: Nominate Your Preferred Candidate For 2015 Presidential Election . by banki(m): 7:38pm On Dec 19, 2012
I wish nigerians realize that the problem is not religion or tribe..... How come katsina state is not heaven even after two presidents came from there, how come abacha did not turn Kano to Mecca, why did obasanjo not turn ogun state to London, why is minna not like Dubai even after two presidents, why did azikiwe not turn Anambra to Chicago, why did ojukwu not turn nnewi to newyork why has Jonathan not turned bayelsa to Paris?

The problem is bad leadership we need good leadership regardless of their religion and tribe we need people with character and a strong will to lead, we need leadership that our children's children would be proud off! What did Christians gain with the eight years of obasanjo or what did Muslims gain with yaradua?

Competence must be the watch word , and let's stop this nonsense of Bihari would Islamize nigeria I wonder how Bihari would Islamize Nigeria as a democratic president when he didn't do so as a military ruler, besides what do we even mean by Islamize? Let's face the truth we made a mistake with pdp a
Re: Nominate Your Preferred Candidate For 2015 Presidential Election . by danjohn: 7:47pm On Dec 19, 2012
I have several ideas for 2015:

- Fashola/Shekarau

- Fashola/Ribadu

- Fashola/Marwa

- Buhari/Fashola

- Buhari/Rochas
Re: Nominate Your Preferred Candidate For 2015 Presidential Election . by PASTORMK(m): 8:02pm On Dec 19, 2012
[b][/b] MIMIKO FOR PRESIDENT AND OSHIOMOLE OR VICE VICA SHA OR U WANT OUTSIDER A CHANCE, BENJAMIN NATHAYAM OF ISRAEL WIT TONY BLAIR OF OUR UK
Re: Nominate Your Preferred Candidate For 2015 Presidential Election . by PASTORMK(m): 8:08pm On Dec 19, 2012
borntwice2008: ATIKU AND AKALA
grin
U ARE NOT SERIOUS OO, WHY NOT ADEDIBU AND SM AFOLAB
Re: Nominate Your Preferred Candidate For 2015 Presidential Election . by PASTORMK(m): 8:27pm On Dec 19, 2012
banki: I wish nigerians realize that the problem is not religion or tribe..... How come katsina state is not heaven even after two presidents came from there, how come abacha did not turn Kano to Mecca, why did obasanjo not turn ogun state to London, why is minna not like Dubai even after two presidents, why did azikiwe not turn Anambra to Chicago, why did ojukwu not turn nnewi to newyork why has Jonathan not turned bayelsa to Paris?

The problem is bad leadership we need good leadership regardless of their religion and tribe we need people with character and a strong will to lead, we need leadership that our children's children would be proud off! What did Christians gain with the eight years of obasanjo or what did Muslims gain with yaradua?

Competence must be the watch word , and let's stop this nonsense of Bihari would Islamize nigeria I wonder how Bihari would Islamize Nigeria as a democratic president when he didn't do so as a military ruler, besides what do we even mean by Islamize? Let's face the truth we made a mistake with pdp a
[size=8pt][/size]

BANKI,
IF U DONT KNOW LET ME SHELD MORE LIGHT ON OBJ, he is the best president we ve so far in nig, we nig. in dasporal no that, wat did for nig iz not comessurable wit any so far, he start anticoruption wic other are not able to do rit, he was the one that bring out the following pple,, NOI, EL RUF, RIB, EWEKE JR, JERRY GH, EZEKWUESELE ETC. he brought more foreigners to nig to invest, most of his investments are in nig wic gave employments for many nigerians youths
Re: Nominate Your Preferred Candidate For 2015 Presidential Election . by banki(m): 8:32pm On Dec 19, 2012
PASTORMK: [size=8pt][/size]

BANKI,
IF U DONT KNOW LET ME SHELD MORE LIGHT ON OBJ, he is the best president we ve so far in nig, we nig. in dasporal no that, wat did for nig iz not comessurable wit any so far, he start anticoruption wic other are not able to do rit, he was the one that bring out the following pple,, NOI, EL RUF, RIB, EWEKE JR, JERRY GH, EZEKWUESELE ETC. he brought more foreigners to nig to invest, most of his investments are in nig wic gave employments for many nigerians youths

Oga, he was doing his job and my question remains how can we correlate his achievements with being a Yoruba man or a christian
Re: Nominate Your Preferred Candidate For 2015 Presidential Election . by juman(m): 8:39pm On Dec 19, 2012
As this president is doing his things, may be by the time he finishes his four years term people would be ready to vote for just any other people to replace him. grin grin
Re: Nominate Your Preferred Candidate For 2015 Presidential Election . by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 19, 2012
In my opinion, president shuld be Buhari. But vice presidednt shud be a very popular south eastern governor who has atleast a little popularity in the SS and SW. That's the only way Buhari will win election in naija. Buhari will sweep the whole north, while the other sentimental igbos will definately both for their son. Part of SS will vote for igbo man, not because he's igbo but because he's a christian. Some southwesterners will vote for buhari because they are ally of the north. while the remaining will vote for baba Tinubu's candidate. After all buhari will win with 55% votes while PDP will get 45% votes. But its just an 'illusion' because PDP will still win whether we like it or not. THAT's THE BITTER TRUTH. My candidates are Buhari/Rochas
Re: Nominate Your Preferred Candidate For 2015 Presidential Election . by perrychocks(f): 8:43pm On Dec 19, 2012
courage89: Buhari - President

Fashola - Vice President
u. Buhari kee!!u dey madt nir
Re: Nominate Your Preferred Candidate For 2015 Presidential Election . by kuchikau: 9:00pm On Dec 19, 2012
Gudluck jonatan-president. Any body way no likam make him go die.
Re: Nominate Your Preferred Candidate For 2015 Presidential Election . by juman(m): 9:02pm On Dec 19, 2012
kuchikau: Gudluck jonatan-president. Any body way no likam make him go die.

grin grin
Re: Nominate Your Preferred Candidate For 2015 Presidential Election . by Nazirano(m): 9:07pm On Dec 19, 2012
prof wale soyinka president
prof jega v.p
Re: Nominate Your Preferred Candidate For 2015 Presidential Election . by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 19, 2012
WIzkid - president, tu face - vp .... Wit popularity dey will win
Re: Nominate Your Preferred Candidate For 2015 Presidential Election . by OsunOriginal: 9:48pm On Dec 19, 2012
babagy82: In my opinion, president shuld be Buhari. But vice presidednt shud be a very popular south eastern governor who has atleast a little popularity in the SS and SW. That's the only way Buhari will win election in naija. Buhari will sweep the whole north, while the other sentimental igbos will definately both for their son. Part of SS will vote for igbo man, not because he's igbo but because he's a christian. Some southwesterners will vote for buhari because they are ally of the north. while the remaining will vote for baba Tinubu's candidate. After all buhari will win with 55% votes while PDP will get 45% votes. But its just an 'illusion' because PDP will still win whether we like it or not. THAT's THE BITTER TRUTH. My candidates are Buhari/Rochas

What value will Rochas bring to the ticket? Igbo votes? It doesnt work that way and it will be a very big mistake to put Igbos in your political calculation - Igbos can't be trusted and APGA is not even popular in the east. They will disown Rochas the moment money starts rolling in from Jona/Abuja and before you know they will start saying Jona is also Igbo afterall his name is Azikwe Ebele Joanathan. So, leave Igbos out of the equation.

What we need is Buhari and Oshiomole - Buhari will sweep the north far more than he even did in 2011. Oshiomole, a popular ACN governor, will deliver the ACN votes (mostly south west and at least Edo state). Of course, Buhari supporters already abond in South West and alliance with ACN will only seal the deal - we can then say a new Nigeria begins.
Re: Nominate Your Preferred Candidate For 2015 Presidential Election . by Obinoscopy(m): 10:07pm On Dec 19, 2012
OSHIOBABA!!!, his ruggedness is what we need for Presidency. Ribadu could be his vice
Re: Nominate Your Preferred Candidate For 2015 Presidential Election . by esilove(m): 10:33pm On Dec 19, 2012
Esinwoke Loveday (president), Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (vice president) watch out 2015
Re: Nominate Your Preferred Candidate For 2015 Presidential Election . by Tilex(m): 10:45pm On Dec 19, 2012
Buhari for president vice I don't know yet...
Re: Nominate Your Preferred Candidate For 2015 Presidential Election . by victorD3: 10:47pm On Dec 19, 2012
ypzilanti: Oshio BABA! All the way. All he needs to do is to declare. He will CRUSH Jonathan in the polls. Even in Delta and Akwa Ibom state.

Will Delta and Akwa-Ibom determine the election?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Restructuring: “I Was Falsely Reported” – Umahi / Falana: Twitter Ban A Rehearsal Of FG’s Plan To Gag Media / Gunmen Kidnap Heartland Staff, Three Others Killed In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.