Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,771 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:15 AM

Achebe’s Biafra Memoir In IOS Best Books For 2012 - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Achebe’s Biafra Memoir In IOS Best Books For 2012 (20522 Views)

What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? / Onaiyekan, Sultan Nominated For 2012 Nobel Peace Prize / Shocking Predictions By Primate Elijah Ayodele For 2012/2013... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Go Down)

Re: Achebe’s Biafra Memoir In IOS Best Books For 2012 by Tolexander: 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2012
@rabies mama, are those all you could mention?
Let me naw give u names of igbo men and women that shook nigeria and sustain it on the world map!
Abba wowen(abba women riot 1929)
equiano olaudah1745 to 1797(Explorer, writer, merchant, slave,
abolitionist)
edward wilmot blyden
nnamdi azikwe
akanu ibiam
okpara michael
ikoku alvan
mazi mbonu ojike
louise nwachukwu mbanefo
aguyi ironsi
kenneth dike
ebuka obi uchendu
louis ojukwu(odumegwu ojukwu'father, the richest in west africa durin his time)
cyprian ekwenzi
christopher okigbo
adele eberechukwu afigbo
flora nwapa
justice chukwudifu oputa
chika obi
cardinal francis arinze
austin okere(computer wizkid)
ihenacho ukegbu
emeka ayanoku
okonjo iweala
phillip emeagwali
chimananda adichie
batholomew nnaji and husband
those are the igbos that contributed to the growth of nation not all those majors that killed our leaders, warlord that fled battle, senile and crippled octogendrian and abba guys that produces adulterated drugs and fake eletronics.
Pretty sure u have learnt many things tonight.
It wont be good for u to perish with that ignorance.
Re: Achebe’s Biafra Memoir In IOS Best Books For 2012 by Tolexander: 9:13pm On Dec 21, 2012
ngozievergreen:
he will get blind when he gets to d north sef cos dats where he will see wat igbos have done for d nation wella
truant! But u said u are outta here and wont read my comment again? Your cerebral quality matches that of a stone i.e, u lack cerebrum
Re: Achebe’s Biafra Memoir In IOS Best Books For 2012 by Tolexander: 10:05pm On Dec 21, 2012
quid: @Tolexander
Stop hating on the Igbos and get a life.

Blind you must be if you cannot see and feel the creative enterprises of the Igbos.

Perhaps you should relocate up North and live with the abokis
i dont interact with eediots but for the sake of understanding, i will dignify your ignorance.
I dont hate igbos. Just need to make birds of a feather with you understand how long we shall continue living on the half truth and half false our elders tell us. The world have moved past all those propagandas, our elders will always tell us where they are right in a dispute and decides to deprive us of their wrong. Ahn ahn! are they perfect?
Re: Achebe’s Biafra Memoir In IOS Best Books For 2012 by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 21, 2012
@Tolexander
Please channel your frustration to the hausa-fulani-muslims who are behind boko haram.

They have killed over 2000 people in the last 1 year.

Since you are such an activist, visit Maiduguri, Borno, Adamawa etc and display your sagacity for all . .

1 Like

Re: Achebe’s Biafra Memoir In IOS Best Books For 2012 by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 22, 2012
^^Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Achebe’s Biafra Memoir In IOS Best Books For 2012 by babapupa: 1:05am On Dec 22, 2012
Tolexander: @rabies mama, are those all you could mention?
Let me naw give u names of igbo men and women that shook nigeria and sustain it on the world map!
Abba wowen(abba women riot 1929)
equiano olaudah1745 to 1797(Explorer, writer, merchant, slave,
abolitionist)
edward wilmot blyden
nnamdi azikwe
akanu ibiam
okpara michael
ikoku alvan
mazi mbonu ojike
louise nwachukwu mbanefo
aguyi ironsi
kenneth dike
ebuka obi uchendu
louis ojukwu(odumegwu ojukwu'father, the richest in west africa durin his time)
cyprian ekwenzi
christopher okigbo
adele eberechukwu afigbo
flora nwapa
justice chukwudifu oputa
chika obi
cardinal francis arinze
austin okere(computer wizkid)
ihenacho ukegbu
emeka ayanoku
okonjo iweala
phillip emeagwali
chimananda adichie
batholomew nnaji and husband
those are the igbos that contributed to the growth of nation not all those majors that killed our leaders, warlord that fled battle, senile and crippled octogendrian and abba guys that produces adulterated drugs and fake eletronics.
Pretty sure u have learnt many things tonight.
It wont be good for u to perish with that ignorance.

They all mean nothing because if any of them enter iboland, you wild beasts go still kidnap them regardless ....shiooorr.
Re: Achebe’s Biafra Memoir In IOS Best Books For 2012 by Nobody: 1:11am On Dec 22, 2012
babapupa:

They all mean nothing because if any of them enter iboland, you wild beasts go still kidnap them regardless ....shiooorr.

The wife of RTD general Rotimi abducted on Dec 12 in Ibadan is yet to be found
Stay there and be pointing fingers
I have challenged you or anyone to show me one crime,just one crime committed in Igboland that is unheard of in Yorubaland,I am yet to get a response.
Business men are fleeing Ogun State in droves from kidnappings,some of the threads were even on NL but of course you didn't see it

Re: Achebe’s Biafra Memoir In IOS Best Books For 2012 by babapupa: 1:15am On Dec 22, 2012
Baby mama:

The wife of RTD general Rotimi abducted on Dec 12 in Ibadan is yet to be found
Stay there and be pointing fingers

I have challenged you or anyone to show me one crime,just one crime committed in Igboland that is unheard of in Yorubaland,I am yet to get a response.

I bet you the kidnappers were all ibo, this is the evil you people are spreading all over Nigeria.

lmao @ ibo logic. Crime is not limited to any iboland or Yorubaland, it's the nature and volume of the crime. Like kidnapping each other everyday, like kidnapping your own school children, like ibo people forming kidnappers association of iboland.
Re: Achebe’s Biafra Memoir In IOS Best Books For 2012 by Tolexander: 3:56am On Dec 22, 2012
quid: @Tolexander
Please channel your frustration to the hausa-fulani-muslims who are behind boko haram.

They have killed over 2000 people in the last 1 year.

Since you are such an activist, visit Maiduguri, Borno, Adamawa etc and display your sagacity for all . .
[quote author=quid] i dont have any frustration anyway. Am only excellent in doing what i like doing most i.e reorientating fools like you, rabbies mama and that ngozieverfoolish.
Re: Achebe’s Biafra Memoir In IOS Best Books For 2012 by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 22, 2012
Tolexander:
i dont have any frustration anyway. Am only excellent in doing what i like doing most i.e reorientating fools like you, rabbies mama and that ngozieverfoolish.

^ examine your choice of words. It betrays deep-seated bitterness and frustration.
Re: Achebe’s Biafra Memoir In IOS Best Books For 2012 by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 22, 2012
quid:

^ examine your choice of words. It betrays deep-seated bitterness and frustration.
seriously, dats y i quit chatting with him. No facts(well,dey are not dere), just name callings
Re: Achebe’s Biafra Memoir In IOS Best Books For 2012 by Tolexander: 3:49pm On Dec 22, 2012
ngozievergreen:
seriously, dats y i quit chatting with him. No facts(well,dey are not dere), just name callings
acting as if she understood all the incompactible combos
half baked bread

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18)

I Predicted Nigerians Would Be Victims Of Buhari-apc ‘one-chance’ Bus - Abati / Binani’s Acceptance Speech Confirms She’s Party To Illegal Declaration – Falana / Reps Threaten Arrest Of Dangote Cement Management Over Price Hike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.