Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

How Would You Feel If You Hear Your Ex Passed Away - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Feel If You Hear Your Ex Passed Away (1195 Views)

Ladies, what Will You Do or feel If You Find Out Your Partner Is This? (photo) / My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... / Guys How Do You Feel If Your Girl Hasn't Introduced U To Her Friends/family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Feel If You Hear Your Ex Passed Away by marianazme(f): 10:43am On Dec 20, 2012
How wud u feel if you heard ur ex passed away? As for me, I dont knw hw I wud feel cus Iv dated sum guys I wish I cud murder. But how wud u react? Wud u regret? Wud u be happy? Indifferent? Wud it depend on which ex it is? Share ur opinion
Re: How Would You Feel If You Hear Your Ex Passed Away by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 20, 2012
I don't wish death on anyone, be it friends or foes. He and I may not be together, but there were valuable lessons learned from the failed relationship that made me who I am today, of which I should be grateful. Hence, I'd be saddened and in grief as if it was any other person.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Feel If You Hear Your Ex Passed Away by Mynd44: 10:52am On Dec 20, 2012
Akara things.gringringringringringringrin

hope she ain't on NL oo
Re: How Would You Feel If You Hear Your Ex Passed Away by tobechi20(m): 10:54am On Dec 20, 2012
I must atend the burial
Re: How Would You Feel If You Hear Your Ex Passed Away by 190theclown: 10:58am On Dec 20, 2012
I'l be extremely pleased cheesy
Re: How Would You Feel If You Hear Your Ex Passed Away by larrymoore(m): 10:59am On Dec 20, 2012
I will also remember d day that l will take my last breath.
Re: How Would You Feel If You Hear Your Ex Passed Away by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 20, 2012
*singing* Till we meet again...till we meet again...God be with you till we meet again!
Re: How Would You Feel If You Hear Your Ex Passed Away by DollyParton1(f): 4:06pm On Dec 20, 2012
Why will someone feel happy about the other person's death? No matter how bad they are, you shouldn't wish death on them. Doing so makes u worse than they are.
Re: How Would You Feel If You Hear Your Ex Passed Away by DollyParton1(f): 4:06pm On Dec 20, 2012
binger: *singing* Till we meet again...till we meet again...God be with you till we meet again!

You mean God be with u instead, the dead don't need that song anymore.
Re: How Would You Feel If You Hear Your Ex Passed Away by OCTAVO: 5:35pm On Dec 20, 2012
Ah... Nawa o. Ex don suffer! Chei.
Why will someone be happy about the demise of his/her Ex?
Re: How Would You Feel If You Hear Your Ex Passed Away by 190theclown: 12:29am On Dec 21, 2012
190-the-clown:

cheesy
Re: How Would You Feel If You Hear Your Ex Passed Away by DollyParton1(f): 12:53am On Dec 21, 2012
^^^ SMH
Re: How Would You Feel If You Hear Your Ex Passed Away by 190theclown: 12:56am On Dec 21, 2012
Dolly-Parton:
^^^ SMH

angry angry
Re: How Would You Feel If You Hear Your Ex Passed Away by Nobody: 5:04am On Dec 21, 2012
It has happened twice to me..

The first one was horrible heart break
The second "what a fool!"
Re: How Would You Feel If You Hear Your Ex Passed Away by Nobody: 5:37am On Dec 21, 2012
i can think of two in particular...still to this day I have nothing but genuine love for them.

I would just DIE if anything happened to them. undecided
Just thinking about it makes me get teary eyed lol
Re: How Would You Feel If You Hear Your Ex Passed Away by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 21, 2012
*Kails*:
i can think of two in particular...still to this day I have nothing but genuine love for them.

You've got countless exes
Re: How Would You Feel If You Hear Your Ex Passed Away by chronique(m): 9:54am On Dec 21, 2012
marianazme: How wud u feel if you heard ur ex passed away? As for me, I dont knw hw I wud feel cus Iv dated sum guys I wish I cud murder. But how wud u react? Wud u regret? Wud u be happy? Indifferent? Wud it depend on which ex it is? Share ur opinion

Haa! Jesus christ is lord! I dey fear gals like u.

No mata how bad my ex may be,I can neva wish dem death or celebrate dia demise. Dia death would make me think abt my time wit dem n make get sober all over again. I dnt pray any of my exes passes away though.
Re: How Would You Feel If You Hear Your Ex Passed Away by 190theclown: 12:39pm On Dec 21, 2012
acidosis™:

angry angry
Re: How Would You Feel If You Hear Your Ex Passed Away by marianazme(f): 9:35pm On Dec 23, 2012
Its not like I wish death on anyone but this occured to me wen I tot about an ex of mine(sick two timing a-hole). Six months ago he called me n told me he had some sort of heart prob n dat he was goin 2 die soon(few weeks) according to his doctors. Obviously thats something serious and I was very worried. He begged me to visit, saying he wnted to apologise and blah blah blah. I told my bf about it n he advised me not to. A friend of mine hu also dated him, went to visit him n cameback wit some funny stories. The last time I saw him was on a week ago on fb, flashin some new tattoos. This stuff got me thinkin cuz I was crying then bt now Im like 'mmschew'
Re: How Would You Feel If You Hear Your Ex Passed Away by Beync(f): 9:51pm On Dec 23, 2012
erm what's dis saying again? ummm 'let my enemy live long and see what i'l be in future' grin cheesy
even if my ex were to be my enemy, i wouldn't wish him death.
Re: How Would You Feel If You Hear Your Ex Passed Away by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 23, 2012
acidosis™:

How did u get to that conclusion sir?
Lol.
Re: How Would You Feel If You Hear Your Ex Passed Away by 190: 12:52am On Mar 09, 2013
190-the-clown:

cool cool
Re: How Would You Feel If You Hear Your Ex Passed Away by 190: 12:53am On Mar 09, 2013
*Kails*:
i can think of 190 in particular...still to this day I have nothing but genuine love for him

I would just DIE if anything happened to him. undecided

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: How Would You Feel If You Hear Your Ex Passed Away by personaldomest(f): 6:53am On Mar 09, 2013
I don't wish death for anybody. I don't care if he dies or not actually. People die everyday. The earth won't stop rotating cos someone died. Good radiance to bad rubbish.
Re: How Would You Feel If You Hear Your Ex Passed Away by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 09, 2013
I will thank God she did not succeed in making me a widower
Re: How Would You Feel If You Hear Your Ex Passed Away by marianazme(f): 9:08am On Mar 09, 2013
*Kails*:

lmao
Re: How Would You Feel If You Hear Your Ex Passed Away by KINGwax(m): 9:13am On Mar 09, 2013
marianazme: How wud u feel if you heard ur ex passed away? As for me, I dont knw hw I wud feel cus Iv dated sum guys I wish I cud murder. But how wud u react? Wud u regret? Wud u be happy? Indifferent? Wud it depend on which ex it is? Share ur opinion
u've dated some...
hmmmm.
Like how many are the 'some'?
Re: How Would You Feel If You Hear Your Ex Passed Away by marianazme(f): 9:37am On Mar 09, 2013
Dondav: Seriously?.... Pls tell me you didn't just ask that! This is a human life we're talking about. #SMH
yeah it is bt it happens you know
Re: How Would You Feel If You Hear Your Ex Passed Away by marianazme(f): 9:39am On Mar 09, 2013
KINGwax: u've dated some...
hmmmm.
Like how many are the 'some'?
not many, jst a few smiley
Re: How Would You Feel If You Hear Your Ex Passed Away by 190: 5:02pm On Mar 09, 2013
I hate all my ex's each and every one of them

Maybe except one cos we still having some mutual understanding s-e-x

(1) (Reply)

Effect Of Facebook In Relationships(must Read) / Limitation Of Romancing In A Genuine Relationship / How Can I Get A Girlfriend???????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.