Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Beat Him At His Game - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beat Him At His Game (1174 Views)

Prostitutes Hold Top Politician Hostage And Beat Him In Asaba / My Sister's Fiance Slapped Her, I Beat Him Up / What's His Game. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beat Him At His Game by toria12(f): 5:48pm On Feb 15, 2013
The title isnt supposed to be taken literally!

1 and foremost every girl should keep a mystery to herself... cuz lets face it guys get bored easily!

2 if you and guy have just exchanged numbers dont call him or text him unless you're really interested. If he hasnt called or texted you in a week then don't bother, not your loss.

3 If he has called or texted within the next couple of days and asks you out, make sure there is a 5-7 day window before you 2 go out. Ex: If he asks you to go out tomorrow say you're busy and give him a day about 5-7 days later. Make sure he thinks you HAVE a life :]

4 Never bring up your ex's guys HATE THAT! & if he brings up his ex's then politely change the subject, he'll probaby get the hint.

5 its always best for the girl to be a strong figure, so he'll know he cant walk all over you. So dont be too nice but make sure you're not a complete jerk to him. Say thank you when he compliments you, but don't think you need to return the favor of complimenting him back. For every 3 compliments he gives you, give him 1 back. it's all a game...

6 it's good to make a guy laugh, they love to be entertained just as much as we do. So if there's an awkward moment make a joke or say something sarcastic(not rude or mean)

7 Hold off on kissing him your first date. Save it until your 2nd or 3rd... Some ppl cant wait til the 3rd haha And if the kissing is good or bad, tease him... Kiss his neck, breathe softly into his ear... it'll drive him crazy!

8 once you've started dating talk about both of your qworks or pet peeves it helps keep arguments at bay. And always do fun/new things with each other. It's best to not get romantic too fast it's better to be spontaneous for a while!

9 if he's busy find something to do, don't constantly call or text him. That makes you seem needy. And if you are the needy type FIGHT THE URGE, IT TOTALLY PAYS OFF! And dont always question guys they hate that as much as we do! Ex: He doesnt answer, he calls you back and your immediate reaction is "so what were you doin? you couldnt answer?!" makes things very hostile.

10 Always impose honesty. Make sure you let him know he can tell you anything, even if he screws up. But ladies dont always forgive them if they screw up 2x it's time to leave. However, forgive but dont always forget! And if you have a cheating problem, try to avoid situations of temptation! Relationships are 2way streets, it's a compromise.

11 if you're not happy with the relationship, it's better to call it quits. If you're asking your girls about if you should stay with him, you should already know that you cant hold on to it anymore.

12 if you're in a bad mood, give him a warning so if youre pms-ing and you snap he knows whats up!

13 it's not only up to guys to show they care, us girls need to do the same. Bake him cookies, or buy him a cute shirt... It's never about how much something costs, it matters if it came from the heart! but DONT EVER spoil a guy, they take advantage just like some girls do!

14 If you're in a rush to sleep with your significant other, try to wait a while. Guys like girls that play hard to get(***ually), even if you've been dating for 6months it's ok to not have ***! And if the *** is bad... well work on it! haha

15 Remember, treat your men the way you would wanna be treated!

16 If your boy bosses you around dont stand for it! stand your ground. If you feel like wearing a skirt do it. But if you look trashy.. then ya he knows wat hes saying, it's usually out of love.

17 AND LADIES PLEASE!!! DONT GET TATTOOS WIT YOUR BF'S... those tattoos are considered curses PLUS if you break up youre stuck wit their name in ur face constantly!

Hope it works!
Re: Beat Him At His Game by Chiefupper: 5:56pm On Feb 15, 2013
Educative indeed(now I know d expo)!!
Re: Beat Him At His Game by greedie1(f): 7:59pm On Feb 15, 2013
nice one... lol@ no 17
Re: Beat Him At His Game by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 15, 2013
We remain unbeatable in this game.
Re: Beat Him At His Game by Acidosis(m): 8:13pm On Feb 15, 2013
junk.
Re: Beat Him At His Game by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 15, 2013
Story. . . Na una dey kuku break una rule by una sef. I go siddon dey look una like baby goat until una tire.

Beat me also at "siddon dey look" undecided
Re: Beat Him At His Game by Jaideyone(m): 8:43pm On Feb 15, 2013
sexkillz: Story. . . Na una dey kuku break una rule by una sef. I go siddon dey look una like baby goat until una tire.

lmao
Re: Beat Him At His Game by AZeD1(m): 8:49pm On Feb 15, 2013
Who sits down to write all this things?
Re: Beat Him At His Game by Mynd44: 9:01pm On Feb 15, 2013
So .............
Re: Beat Him At His Game by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 15, 2013
A-ZeD:
Who sits down to write all this things?
Intellectuals

1 Like

Re: Beat Him At His Game by cindyrella(f): 9:13pm On Feb 15, 2013
sexkillz: Story. . . Na una dey kuku break una rule by una sef. I go siddon dey look una like baby goat until una tire.

Lmao!
Chei! Killz, you well so grin
Re: Beat Him At His Game by AZeD1(m): 9:18pm On Feb 15, 2013
binger: Intellectuals
Intellectuals write sensible things and this post is full of fallacy.
Re: Beat Him At His Game by Exponental(m): 9:22pm On Feb 15, 2013
Another book extract.
Re: Beat Him At His Game by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 15, 2013
A-ZeD:

Intellectuals write sensible things and this post is full of fallacy.
Not entirely
Re: Beat Him At His Game by AZeD1(m): 9:28pm On Feb 15, 2013
binger: Not entirely
3/4 of the post is rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Beat Him At His Game by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2013
A-ZeD:

3/4 of the post is rubbish.
Not really

(1) (Reply)

Mall Bans Sex In Its Toilet / And She Said I Shud Send Her A Blackberry Phone ( Wat Am I ) / Advice Plsssss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.