Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? (70076 Views)

17 Things You'll Never Undstnd About Men No Matter How Long You've Been With 1! / For Real Men......(no Lady Should Peep Into This) / Nigerian Women Aren't Gold-diggers, They Are Only Pursuing Happiness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by freecocoa(f): 11:44pm On Dec 21, 2012
Btw I'm not in support of chasing a lady for years o cos I don't think any girl that really wants you would make you wait that long, where I don't agree with you guys is that you only have to ask a girl about 4 times.

A few months is ok in my opinion.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 21, 2012
Can ladies give me one reason why I need to "pursue" them

If fugly ar.se Flavor Flav could get ladies running after him because of success, why would I want to "pursue" women, when I can "pursue" success and get multitudes of women "pursuing" me? Really and truly, most guys are wiser now and they know how the game is....

Don't blame guys for a change in mentality, blame the "modern woman" for being a cheap commodity...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by k2039: 11:46pm On Dec 21, 2012
teeowl:

Valuable men all know that there is no girl that is the ONE! They know that there is an abundance of good girls that fit their criteria as long as they are willing to make the effort to meet them. A valuable man would rather make a phone call to 30 girls 3 times than make a phone call to 1 girl 90 times.... In the first case, he learns a lot about female psychology and at the end of the day, his chances of being the kind of guy that his dream girl also likes improves drastically. As for the 2nd case of calling 1 girl 90 times, he gives up 100% of the control to the girl and has no say in the interaction! Valuable men are fiercely aware of that fact!!!!

A VALUABLE MAN CANNOT PURSUE A GIRL FOR 2 YEARS... BECAUSE HE HAS THE LOOKS, SOCIAL INTELLIGENCE, INTERPERSONAL SKILLS AND FINANCES TO GET THE KIND OF DREAM GIRL THAT HE WANTS!

A valuable man CANNOT purse a woman for 2 years... Can u imagine C.Ronaldo, Usher, Tyrese, Trey Songs pursuing a woman for 2 years?.... IMPOSSIBLE!!!

She knows that too and that's more reason why guys like that don't eventually get them because the girl sense he is suffering from a low self esteem.

And for those who get them they lose them easily later because they realised what they waited and chased for so long was overated.

A guy with a good self esteem understand know girl is worth overating, what simply makes a lady a lady is the hole in between her legs.

You here the 'real men'(mumus) say things like she is the nicest(if she was, she wouldnt stree him that much), she is intelligent(as if she is the only intelligent female in the world), she is the most beautiful, I can go on and on, but in reality the statement just reflects plain and simple stupidity.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 21, 2012
freecocoa: Btw I'm not in support of chasing a lady for years o cos I don't think any girl that really wants you would make you wait that long, where I don't agree with you guys is that you only have to ask a girl about 4 times.

Did you just say a few months shocked grin

That's too long!!
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 21, 2012
shymexx: Can ladies give me one reason why I need to "pursue" them

If fugly ar.se Flavor Flav could get ladies running after him because of success, why would I want to "pursue" women, when I can "pursue" success and get multitudes of women "pursuing" me? Really and truly, most guys are wiser now and they know how the game is....

Don't blame guys for a change in mentality, blame the "modern woman" for being a cheap commodity...

Same here o, Money changes everything Career too important .
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 21, 2012
freecocoa: Btw I'm not in support of chasing a lady for years o cos I don't think any girl that really wants you would make you wait that long, where I don't agree with you guys is that you only have to ask a girl about 4 times.

Now u coming closer to reality... however Valuable men don't wait for a few months...
Asking a guy to wait a few months (assuming that means 3 months) means he has to ask you out 12 times (assuming he has ask u out every friday = 4 x 3)... this is still to much for the Modern Day Valuable Guy!!!

Ugly, broke, low self esteemed, awkward guys can wait that long and ask a girl out 12 times... BUT NOT the guys that have gotten their act together!
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by k2039: 11:49pm On Dec 21, 2012
shymexx:

Lmao @ the bolded...

Well said - imagine chics also giving useless rules like: no kissing on the first date, no sex for the first 6 months etc. like it's going to make any difference whatsoever... Guys are frustrated and most can't be ars.ed anymore - and they'd rather chase "other things" with greater returns than chase women... At the end of the day, when they become a success in achieving those "other things" - they'll get more women with ease...

That's the real issue.

Become succesful, have money, a good career etc and the girls will chase you, in fact you have a wide variety to choose from.

A reasonable person will rather focus on achieving success in life than chase a girl.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Afam4eva(m): 11:51pm On Dec 21, 2012
It's just that majority of guys don't pursue ladies because what they really want from these ladies are plenty in the market so they won't waste their time and resources going to sokoto when what they're looking for is in their sokoto.

A few guys still pursue ladies though. It's most;y those that are looking for wives and not girlfriends aka fvckmates.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by A40(m): 11:52pm On Dec 21, 2012

Why would I ask a girl out 4 times? Does she owe me money? I be Quasimodo? Hahaha for wetin!! The older us men get the more the pendulum swings in our favor anyway.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by kalufelix(m): 11:53pm On Dec 21, 2012
ekiyor3: just passing oh
come bak here and comment!!
*grabs his ear nd pulls him bak*

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by vislabraye(m): 11:53pm On Dec 21, 2012
These days, men are better economics. We have our scale of preference.
@poster. Why would you want a man to pursue you in the first place? Because you have a big ego. The truth is that you want someone to massage your ego. There are more willing girls and probably more virtuous ones.
From experience and observation, women prefer to chase men than for men to chase them.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by freecocoa(f): 11:53pm On Dec 21, 2012
shymexx:

Did you just say a few months shocked grin

That's too long!!
I said I don't want to argue but I can't ignore this so...

Do you expect her to just say yes immediately? I don't and won't say yes just like that, just how do you expect me to find out the basic things I need to know before agreeing to date a guy if I say yes just when he first asked?

P.S, Flavor is one hell of a fine and sexy guy, stop hating and hit the gym to get abs like his tongue.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 21, 2012
pc guru:

Same here o, Money changes everything Career too important .

Bro., that's how the game goes - you have to be a step ahead of them...

And when you 'arrive', let them do the chasing, not the other way around...
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by sportfeva(m): 11:53pm On Dec 21, 2012
@op:you thought right and that depict true love. Women should not fall easily but a way of testing the passion and maturity of the guy. I remember during my teenage days in FGC. Their was this girl i seems to love through studying her. When i finally approach her ƒor a date, she said she is into a serious relationship and i broke down easily. I told a close friend of mine then and he said that a fat lie. We argued but we reach a conclusion okay you go give a try. He did and they were dating. I was shocked and a shame. Mind you she told my friend the same as well but he was committed but at the end he was a player. Not the serious type like me considering the genesis which i state. It really change my mindset that even up to an engaged lady, i will still go ƒor if the love is there. So i reason with you. Nice article.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by HarvardGrad: 11:53pm On Dec 21, 2012
omo_to_dun: @ Ladies
If you had a son chasing a lady for 2 years, wouldn't you scold him?

........ Na so I knack her best friend. I just show am sey if you no ready, another person dey kampe. The kain curse wey she rain for my head when she find out, oh boy, come see creative curse.

Times af changed o.

lol at the bolded
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 21, 2012
k2039:
That's the real issue.

Become succesful, have money, a good career etc and the girls will chase you, in fact you have a wide variety to choose from.

A reasonable person will rather focus on achieving success in life than chase a girl.

GBAMEST...

And the more successful you become, the better the quality of chics you'll attract...
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by freecocoa(f): 11:56pm On Dec 21, 2012
teeowl:

Now u coming closer to reality... however Valuable men don't wait for a few months...
Asking a guy to wait a few months (assuming that means 3 months) means he has to ask you out 12 times (assuming he has ask u out every friday = 4 x 3)... this is still to much for the Modern Day Valuable Guy!!!

Ugly, broke, low self esteemed, awkward guys can wait that long and ask a girl out 12 times... BUT NOT the guys that have gotten their act together!
Okay then, how short a time do you think asking and accepting should take?
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 21, 2012
shymexx:

Bro., that's how the game goes - you have to be a step ahead of them...

And when you 'arrive', let them do the chasing, not the other way around...
chasing babes is not my thing because i have too much debtors to chase instead grin
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by zoomzu(f): 11:59pm On Dec 21, 2012
Pursue women ke, when I have a clean car, I use iphone and BB Bold 5, they are the one to pursue me after the first free ride.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Sagamite(m): 12:00am On Dec 22, 2012
A-40:

Honestly a lot of girls out there are not worth it! Some of you broads of nowadays are so vain! So materialistic and so fickle makes more sense to chase the greenbacks

You look at some girls and apart from what's between their legs there's truly not much else they bring to the table.

Well said!
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by k2039: 12:01am On Dec 22, 2012
freecocoa: Okay then, how short a time do you think asking and accepting should take?
My offer is valid for a week.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Sagamite(m): 12:02am On Dec 22, 2012

I have nothing better to do with my life?

What is she doing that I need to ask her more than even 2 times?
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 22, 2012
freecocoa: I said I don't want to argue but I can't ignore this so...

Do you expect her to just say yes immediately? I don't and won't say yes just like that, just how do you expect me to find out the basic things I need to know before agreeing to date a guy if I say yes just when he first asked?

P.S, Flavor is one hell of a fine and sexy guy, stop hating and hit the gym to get abs like his tongue.

The bone of contention is; what difference does it make

Finding out the basic things is just a fallacy, there are too many fakers out there, trust me...
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by k2039: 12:02am On Dec 22, 2012
pc guru:
chasing babes is not my thing because i have too much debtors to chase instead grin
gringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by freecocoa(f): 12:03am On Dec 22, 2012
k2039: My offer is valid for a week.
I'm supposed to know all I think I should about you in a week abi?

You best move along cos you don't want me.angry
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 22, 2012
pc guru:

Lmaoooo... Same here - I'm on the paper chase... grin
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by freecocoa(f): 12:04am On Dec 22, 2012
shymexx:

The point of correction is; what difference does it make

Finding out the basic things is just a fallacy, there are too many fakers out there, trust me...

Yeah well, I'd rather try and fail than not try at all.

And that's how cocoa see it.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 22, 2012
freecocoa: I said I don't want to argue but I can't ignore this so...

You are going to the Extreme end of the scenario!

You are not getting it... The point here is this -> If a guy asks a girl out she should say yes after the 2nd, 3rd or 4th attempt. When she is on a date with him, she should ask mini-questions to access the kind of guy she is dealing with. Girls need to increase their level of intelligence in being able to discern the kind of guy that he is! This strategy is a lot better than expecting him to chase for months.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by toshmann(m): 12:05am On Dec 22, 2012

A little secret for you girls. Any guy who understands the game of hard to get is a PLAYER cool and while he's waiting patiently for you to fall, there another girl somewhere keeping his "ekwenche" functional.

The good guys don't know this hard to get thing, don't have time, and are easily intimidated by the first NO.

So be careful what you want.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by freecocoa(f): 12:08am On Dec 22, 2012
teeowl:

You are going to the Extreme end of the scenario!

You are not getting it... The point here is this -> If a guy asks a girl out she should say yes after the 2nd, 3rd or 4th attempt. When she is on a date with him, she should ask mini-questions to access the kind of guy she is dealing with. Girls need to increase their level of intelligence in being able to discern the kind of guy that he is! This strategy is a lot better than expecting him to chase for months.
And I'll say it again, I need to know somethings about that dude before going on a date with him, I'd rather know first then in the middle of it.

If he can't wait a few months then to abyss with him, it would only mean one thing to me which is that, it was never meant to be cos if it was, he'd be willing to wait, simple.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 22, 2012
Who likes sports on the thread??

You lot need to peep how J. R. Smith denied K. Michelle on twitter - classic shiit..

Ol'girl thought she won the jackpot by clinging to "success" - however, my man denied her straight up...

That's what comes with success, you let them do the chasing and pick them....
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Sagamite(m): 12:08am On Dec 22, 2012
k2039:

She knows that too and that's more reason why guys like that don't eventually get them because the girl sense he is suffering from a low self esteem.

And for those who get them they lose them easily later because they realised what they waited and chased for so long was overated.

A guy with a good self esteem understand know girl is worth overating, what simply makes a lady a lady is the hole in between her legs.

You here the 'real men'(mumus) say things like she is the nicest(if she was, she wouldnt stree him that much), she is intelligent(as if she is the only intelligent female in the world), she is the most beautiful, I can go on and on, but in reality the statement just reflects plain and simple stupidity.

You should jump through all the hurdles to find what?

Some even jump through all the hurdles to land in ho-land.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (28) (Reply)

10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors / I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP / My Experience Dating A High-value Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.