Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,555 members, 7,770,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:39 AM

The Tenth Generation - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Tenth Generation (45565 Views)

Generation To Generations... / Our Generation.. Nigeria Is Our Responsibility / To The Dying African Generation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Tenth Generation by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 13, 2013
Guy, d suspense here go too tight o, and frank dont mind dose ppl that want rodgers 2 kill all me then finish, am sure he will neva kill ikenna and jennifer, those are my best characters, and make sure u dont hang ur this tyme o. Oya ppl make v comment as u dey read o.
Re: The Tenth Generation by gendebs(m): 8:28am On Jan 14, 2013
frank, frank, frank. No let d spit wey i spit for ground dry b4 u com complete this story.
Re: The Tenth Generation by avicky(f): 12:21am On Jan 15, 2013
Na wa for dt Vampire guy dt was wishing Rogers to eat them all like balls. Sorry for been disappointed weirdo.

Btw, Franko u've really done a great job. Just work on ur typos. Weldone!
When is d next update?
Re: The Tenth Generation by Nobody: 1:22am On Jan 15, 2013
Avicky dont mind dt vampire jawe. But frank u dey full us o,u dey fall our hand.
Re: The Tenth Generation by gendebs(m): 10:42am On Jan 15, 2013
i dnt knw if u guys on this forum derive pleasure for keeping the reader of your stories in suspence. This is 4th uncompleted story i am readin on this forum within 7days. I am new here and i am not encourage at all.
Re: The Tenth Generation by frank317: 5:21pm On Jan 15, 2013
Sory guys, i will definatly update 2morrow once i get bak 2 abj
Re: The Tenth Generation by frank317: 8:25am On Jan 17, 2013
deleted
Re: The Tenth Generation by frank317: 8:26am On Jan 17, 2013
deleted plagiar alert

1 Like

Re: The Tenth Generation by frank317: 8:29am On Jan 17, 2013
deleted plagia alert
Re: The Tenth Generation by frank317: 8:32am On Jan 17, 2013
deleted plagia alert
Re: The Tenth Generation by frank317: 8:34am On Jan 17, 2013
Sean had been watching her all day. He didn’t even understand what he was doing. He knew he shouldn’t be hanging around her like this but he couldn’t stop. He was supposed to walk up to her and continue to confess his love for her instead of following her around the school premises. The most annoying part of it all was that he had suddenly lost the courage to confront her and talk to her.

His frustration was eating him up. It was making him think of ways that he can harm her, but he didn’t want to do anything that would jeopardize his chance of winning back her love again. What else should he do? He can’t continue to make a fool of himself by watching her all day. She probably would have noticed him.

Something must be done.

He believed that he still had a chance to get Jennifer back into his life, especially as he had not yet seen her with any other male. There was no competition yet. This discovery was the fruit of stalking her. He had watched her all day and had seen her with no other male that looked like a new lover.

She was now in the hall. Perhaps he had unnecessarily over reacted. Maybe she was serious that she wanted to concentrate on her studies. No, that wasn’t the problem; the problem was that she stopped giving him the attention she used to give him. He decided he would stay outside for sometime before retiring for the day. Then when he gets to his room, he would use the night to find the solution to this problem. He will do anything to get her back, even if it means using some forms of threat. What matters is getting her back to his life.
Re: The Tenth Generation by frank317: 8:35am On Jan 17, 2013
deleted
Re: The Tenth Generation by frank317: 8:36am On Jan 17, 2013
deleted
Re: The Tenth Generation by frank317: 8:36am On Jan 17, 2013
deleted
Re: The Tenth Generation by frank317: 8:39am On Jan 17, 2013
deleted
Re: The Tenth Generation by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 17, 2013
Yepa, but ikenna sef,why him go tell dt guy all d story,haba,now dt guy don spoil show. I think d police sud av gone wit a casual clothes and casual car,instead of d uniform,now, ikenna wen u wake up,teach that sean of a guy that nobody try that wit ikenna, the slayer of alaogbaja.

1 Like

Re: The Tenth Generation by oladimeji101(m): 3:39pm On Jan 17, 2013
Oh boy shocked wetin dey worry this dean self,now him don spoil show,poor him coz his arrogance and jealousy will put him to death by the great Alaogbaba now. Another susence again,please frank don't let it be too long before you post another ooo,don't leave us hanging like before again abeg. Kudos to you,enjiying every bit of it
Re: The Tenth Generation by frank317: 5:07pm On Jan 17, 2013
wow, u guys are already through, well the story is almost finished, let me see if i can post it all right now, but if i cant, we will see.
Re: The Tenth Generation by frank317: 5:10pm On Jan 17, 2013
deleted

1 Like

Re: The Tenth Generation by frank317: 5:11pm On Jan 17, 2013
deleted
Re: The Tenth Generation by frank317: 5:13pm On Jan 17, 2013
deleted
Re: The Tenth Generation by frank317: 5:17pm On Jan 17, 2013
deleted
Re: The Tenth Generation by frank317: 5:17pm On Jan 17, 2013
deleted
Re: The Tenth Generation by frank317: 5:21pm On Jan 17, 2013
deleted
Re: The Tenth Generation by frank317: 5:22pm On Jan 17, 2013
deleted

3 Likes

Re: The Tenth Generation by frank317: 5:28pm On Jan 17, 2013
ok guys, The tenth Generation ends here. pls update me on what u think. let me know what u think about the beginning, each individual parts, the ending etc. as u know writing about ghosts, demon and supernatural beings could be very difficult since the writer could in his own excitement make a mockery or comic out of his/her idea. only a reader can tell what he thinks, did u feel rogers was a joke? or did he look real?

pls let me know what u think of a general idea. looking foward to ur updates, thanks

xtfranks005@yahoo.com, 08027410988

1 Like

Re: The Tenth Generation by oladimeji101(m): 7:58pm On Jan 17, 2013
well me dont have much to say but i can say i enjoy every piece of it grin grin cheesy,it was so real right from the the beginning to the end juat like the cyber love. Thank God rogers didnt get the bead if not MEHN lipsrsealed lipsrsealed :-Xthe whole world would have been serious wahala. kudos to you frank,you are good,waiting forward to your next story wink kiss smiley[i][/i]
Re: The Tenth Generation by frank317: 8:17pm On Jan 17, 2013
oladimeji101: well me dont have much to say but i can say i enjoy every piece of it grin grin cheesy,it was so real right from the the beginning to the end juat like the cyber love. Thank God rogers didnt get the bead if not MEHN lipsrsealed lipsrsealed :-Xthe whole world would have been serious wahala. kudos to you frank,you are good,waiting forward to your next story wink kiss smiley[i][/i]

Thanks, i appreciate.
Re: The Tenth Generation by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 17, 2013
Rodgers was so very real,and this story kept me on d edge,every character made prove their worth,wonderful piece frank,really wonderful piece. In my opinion,it more interesting than d cyber lover. It must be put on d front page and i must let alot of ppl knw wat a story this is,one of d best av read so far.
Thanks frank 4 ds wonderful story,
Re: The Tenth Generation by IZUKWU(m): 10:17pm On Jan 17, 2013
Frank thank you for your work,i enjoyed reading it just like i enjoyed the other about cyber lover. Once again thanks and more flow to your pen
Re: The Tenth Generation by gendebs(m): 11:57pm On Jan 17, 2013
i love the story, the characters and the use of english. So simple and easy to understand without consulting dictionary. I shld ve given 10/10 but for not updating on time i am gonna give you 8/10 ... No be my fault na u cause am ooo
Re: The Tenth Generation by Phatkemi: 12:26am On Jan 18, 2013
Soooooooo gooooooooood coolSoooooooo gooooooooood

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie's 18 Honorary Doctorate Degrees / Hearts and Hints Magazines / Here Is How To Get Any Fictional Novel By Any Author At All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.