Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,193 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... (17180 Views)

Lagos Begins Construction Of Fela Museum. Eko O Ni Baje O. / The New Ikeja Mall. Pics. Another Eko O Ni Baje Moment. / Fashola (eko O Ni Baje ) Updates (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by babapupa: 11:25am On Dec 23, 2012
Arysexy:

There wouldnt be need for ethnic slugfest, if ur people didnt drag igbo into a thread dat should be celebrated by all. Yoruba hatred for igbo is pregnant, we dont know wot it will deliver but i suspect high B.P and HYPERTENSION!

Who drag your people inside thread? You see Igbo name on top thread abi you see any text message to alert and order your Igbo warriors to begin fight over Christmas light.

The fact us, look at the main page day after day, there is not a single progress or achievement from yiboland, everything progress or achievement we see on NL is from the SW and you are free to prove me wrong if you can and I'm even daring you to. You people are mad and always bitter and this is why we see you in any SW related threads throwing tantrums and displaying your usual hatred and bitterness...

We did not invite you here, you invited yourselves with your hatred and bitterness...

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by ypzilanti: 11:25am On Dec 23, 2012
Desola: We need to learn to consider others in all that we do.

I mean, how are ibos meant to get a good night rest when they read this now, eh?

Please lets think about our neighbours feelings o.

Moderators, please hide this thread before the ibos see it.

Biko.

Ok. I did an investigative work to find out where the tribal war started from. It was all peace an quiet before @desola posted this crap. Why the post was not hidden, and poster banned, I do not know. I am beginning to think that these tribal wars are encouraged on this forum to drive traffic.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 23, 2012
Arysexy:

I guess the likes of Cosmas Maduka are yorubas. Go to Adeola Odeku, count the tall buildings there nd make enquiries about the owners. Coscharis plaza will welcome u from the bar beach end into Adeola odeku. Hope u r not counting banks as yoruba buildings? I mean individuals with their buildings. Spare parts boys control container loads of imported spare parts and they help poor snitches like u with ur tokumbo vehicles go to ladipo and ASPAMDA and check their car park, its not a matter of mouth their level of living are 100 times better than ur wretched NURTW and land selling omo nile brodas!

Abeg shut up dia! You mean the same Island that has been bought up and built up when ibos were still fighting ikenga wrestling with wrapper in alaigbo. The same Island ibos use to see on their black and white TV and shout 'Nnayi, ayam going to Lagos'. Ibos own next to nothing on the Island. Niger Deltans own more properties in that area than ibos will ever dream of.

Don't think we've forgotten the old nollywood movies and how lagos use to be the 'promised land' every ibo son and daughter must go to, to achieve success!

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by aljharem(m): 11:28am On Dec 23, 2012
I have said it times without number that Babapupa is a psycho grin grin grin. I guess I am right now, see how e dey carry lagos for head like say na isi ewu. Abi na ACN ask you make you dey do this ?

Christmas light Babapupa, remember na Christmas light o ! No be multibillion naira roads construction. BTW again an indigene of Lagos speaks Alj harem.
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by babapupa: 11:28am On Dec 23, 2012
petrov 10: i pity u..dey boast with christmas light ..guy go shiit for lagoon first jare

Shey na crime to boast with Christmas light abi boasting with Christmas light is enough reason for you to kill yourself? Not that I'll miss your azzz floating under 3MB..

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by Arcard(m): 11:28am On Dec 23, 2012
Thres sumtyn most ppl dnt undstnd here,if d yorubas wan live in lag only dm dy shld b fast bout it jst tax non yorubas heavily dn lts c hw lag d mega city go b, oda cities dy wait fo investors sef.by d way cme enugu d place is very kul although it borin nw, pips dn go vlla
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by aljharem(m): 11:29am On Dec 23, 2012
ypzilanti:

Ok. I did an investigative work to find out where the tribal war started from. It was all peace an quiet before @desola posted this crap. Why the post was not hidden, and poster banned, I do not know. I am beginning to think that these tribal wars are encouraged on this forum to drive traffic.
Na, there are some people that needs to be ignored. When you give some post attention, you get e-bombs grin grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by Arysexy(m): 11:30am On Dec 23, 2012
babapupa:

See Igbo logic? Na spare part container dey determine your worth now? Igbo logic fit kill pesin I swear... grin grin grin grin

Ok, we don here, na you own the moon and the sky? We see your names on top fobes sef? What ever dreams and delusions you prefer...
What's next? Is this why you people are mad over Christmas light? grin grin

MUMU! listing in forbes is an achievement? wat is d ratio of the forbes listed billionaire to the poor touts and agberos around him? An average igbo man is ok and lives in a decent house, rides a nice car nd take care of his children nd train relatives dats a measure of standard of living and not having 4 billionaires in d midst of 50million wretched paupers! one wonders y una no dey shame to beg money. its a shame in igbo land to beg, keep depending on ur forbes listed billionaire whose 1 kobo u cant see

1 Like

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by babapupa: 11:31am On Dec 23, 2012
kindabigg:

Abeg shut up dia! You mean the same Island that has been bought up and built up when ibos were still fighting ikenga wrestling with wrapper in alaigbo. The same Island ibos use to see on their black and white TV and shout 'Nnayi, ayam going to Lagos'. Ibos own next to nothing on the Island. Niger Deltans own more properties in that area than ibos will ever dream of.

Don't think we've forgotten the old nollywood movies and how lagos use to be the 'promised land' every ibo son and daughter must go to, to achieve success!

Delusions is part of their DNA...
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by BabaO2: 11:32am On Dec 23, 2012
PapaBrowne:
The funny thing you failed to realize is that the areas of Lagos being decorated belong to Igbos and other tribes. Non indigenes populate the Island by a massive 80/20 ratio. You should go to you Governors office and check the C of O and Governors consent data.You would be amazed to see how much of Lagos you actually do own.

Igbos and other non indigenes would be super excited because their niegbourhoods are lighted up.
You be real ode and bushman they call you people. You have never been objective on anything in your life, that is why you are backward,because 5 people of ibo origin out of pity given c/o doesnt mean millions of Yorubas dont have.You are so cheap and easily carried away. The very few ibos that have c/o have foresaken ibo land and have strong link with the Yorubas. If you want figures i can give you.
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by babapupa: 11:35am On Dec 23, 2012
Arysexy:

MUMU! listing in forbes is an achievement? wat is d ratio of the forbes listed billionaire to the poor touts and agberos around him? An average igbo man is ok and lives in a decent house, rides a nice car nd take care of his children nd train relatives dats a measure of standard of living and not having 4 billionaires in d midst of 50million wretched paupers! one wonders y una no dey shame to beg money. its a shame in igbo land to beg, keep depending on ur forbes listed billionaire whose 1 kobo u cant see

In dirty Alaba right?

All your 2 kobo spare part change add together no reach anything. You people are like slave migrant workers paying us taxes to develop our state while your erosion ravaged kidnapping villages and towns remains in the stone age..

The joke is on you.

Na you biko... grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by Arysexy(m): 11:37am On Dec 23, 2012
kindabigg:

mumu i now understand the average mindset of Yoruba, too much nollywood fiction is worrying u animals. am sorry to say that, yea when the likes of Sir loius odumegwu ojukwu was controlling lagos ur fada was probably thinking about oduduwa that fall form the sky in his cave.

Guess the houses in lagos as listed in ojukwus will were bought nd built yesterday. keep living in stone age.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by babapupa: 11:39am On Dec 23, 2012
Can these bitter and hateful Igbo peole please leave and let us enjoy our cheerful Christmas lights.

I hope and pray your lazy leaders one day give you losers something to be proud of and cure the bitterness ravaging these marauding Igbo migrants ... grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by babapupa: 11:41am On Dec 23, 2012
Arysexy:

mumu i now understand the average mindset of Yoruba, too much nollywood fiction is worrying u animals. am sorry to say that, yea when the likes of Sir loius odumegwu ojukwu was controlling lagos ur fada was probably thinking about oduduwa that fall form the sky in his cave.

Guess the houses in lagos as listed in ojukwus will were bought nd built yesterday. keep living in stone age.

Typical Igbo delusions.. The only thing he controlled was his shalanga. grin grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by ypzilanti: 11:43am On Dec 23, 2012
I'm getting out of this thread, man. Knock yourselves out over Xmas lights. Ibos and yorubas. Your mates in other countries are going to space, and trying to cure cancer.
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by Arysexy(m): 11:44am On Dec 23, 2012
babapupa: Can these bitter and hateful Igbo peole please leave and let us enjoy our cheerful Christmas lights.

I hope and pray your lazy leaders one day give you losers something to be proud of and cure the bitterness ravaging these marauding Igbo migrants ... grin grin grin

slowpoke! tell me wot ur amala politicians have given u, is any part of Yoruba better than enugu? go to the enugu thread by spyder and see things for ue self, now u want to talk about lagos d former capital were our collective wealth was used to develop? i mean ibadan the hrt of Yoruba! can u please replicate lagos in ibadan, then i will respect u.

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 23, 2012
Arysexy:

Nonsense! Sir loius odumegwu ojukwu owns one house in a place with thousands of houses means ibos own the place in the warped mind of a chest beating iboid ikenga wrestler.

'NNAYI, AYAM GOING TO LAGOS'. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lagos is to ibos what heaven is to Christians.
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by babapupa: 11:49am On Dec 23, 2012
Arysexy:

slowpoke! tell me wot ur amala politicians have given u, is any part of Yoruba better than enugu? go to the enugu thread by spyder and see things for ue self, now u want to talk about lagos d former capital were our collective wealth was used to develop? i mean ibadan the hrt of Yoruba! can u please replicate lagos in ibadan, then i will respect u.

What you think is an insult is truly what I love and admire. This is the old city of Ibadan with it's charm and unique character and history in tact.

In many societies, they pay people to preserve places like the one in the picture you posted.

I love and admire that city and picture.

I have no choice but to say thanks for posting that wonderful picture..

1 Like

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by babapupa: 11:52am On Dec 23, 2012
kindabigg:

Nonsense! Sir loius odumegwu ojukwu owns one house in a place with thousands of houses means ibos own the place in the warped mind of a chest beating iboid ikenga wrestler.

That's Igbo delusions for you? grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by petrov10: 11:53am On Dec 23, 2012
babapupa: Can these bitter and hateful Igbo peole please leave and let us enjoy our cheerful Christmas lights.

o boy pls go nd shit outside pls..shameles tins

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by Arysexy(m): 11:53am On Dec 23, 2012
kindabigg:

Not only lagos, china, dubai, singapore, japan, USA, UK,Malaysia etc name them, we explore! we conquer! if u can survive competition come to onitsha, nnewi or aba and survive,the weak among the igbos go to areas of lesser competition like lagos, kano, etc and they do conquer tongue Bizness is our trade mark, wia there is population is our market and success is our reward! Can u now bath ontop 33KVA transformer?

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by naptu2: 11:53am On Dec 23, 2012
Falomo 2011 flavour (I'm looking forward to tonight).

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by babapupa: 11:57am On Dec 23, 2012
petrov 10: o boy pls go nd shit outside pls..shameles tins

Who is this pest and nuisance chasing me all over the place? Shey you won kidnap me on top internet ni? I don't think seun get ransom money to pay you o..
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by petrov10: 11:58am On Dec 23, 2012
shut ur unwashed mouth, dirty, stinking, ugly, nylon shiting baboon
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by naptu2: 12:01pm On Dec 23, 2012
Kngsway Road 2011

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by petrov10: 12:01pm On Dec 23, 2012
babapupa:

What you think is an insult is truly what I love and admire. This is the old city of Ibadan with it's charm and unique character and history in tact.

In many societies, they pay people to preserve places like the one in the picture you posted.

I love and admire that city and picture.

I have no choice but to say thanks for posting that wonderful picture..
im nt suprised at d primitiv mindset....toad

1 Like

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by 4chi: 12:03pm On Dec 23, 2012
kindabigg:

[/b][b]

Yeeeeeee! Owokowo!! grin grin grin grin grin
I remember those Igbo films when emeka will come back from Lagos wilth a bag of rice and a couple of agege bread for his poverty stricken mama and the old witch will dance around the village loaf in hand singing about how his "industrious" son has made it in Lagos . Meanwhile in the next hut, chinedu is seriously arguing with his nnayi how they must allow him to go back to "ragos" with emeka.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by geekinthelead: 12:05pm On Dec 23, 2012

Yes but where are all the people...
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by naptu2: 12:07pm On Dec 23, 2012
Falomo Roundabout 2009

Ajose Adeogun 2009

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 23, 2012
Arysexy:
Not only lagos, china, dubai, singapore, japan, USA, UK,Malaysia etc name them, we explore! we conquer! if u can survive competition come to onitsha, nnewi or aba and survive,the weak among the igbos go to areas of lesser competition like lagos, kano, etc and they do conquer tongue Bizness is our trade mark, wia there is population is our market and success is our reward! Can u now bath ontop 33KVA transformer?

Okoro's delusions of grandeur! You 'conquer' those countries by taking up the spaces in their prisons after getting nabbed for narcotics and wash wash money. I'll give you props for conquering their prisons sha. cheesy cheesy tongue

You also 'conquered' Lagos with bend-down-select and spare parts business stinking everywhere up with filth and your smelly bodies.

How Ibos conquer with their bend-down-select and spare parts business
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by israel007: 12:11pm On Dec 23, 2012
Hope he won't put toll gate around the light

1 Like

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 23, 2012
4chi: [/b][b]

Yeeeeeee! Owokowo!! grin grin grin grin grin
I remember those Igbo films when emeka will come back from Lagos wilth a bag of rice and a couple of agege bread for his poverty stricken mama and the old witch will dance around the village loaf in hand singing about how his "industrious" son has made it in Lagos . Meanwhile in the next hut, chinedu is seriously arguing with his nnayi how they must allow him to go back to "ragos" with emeka.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abi o. Chinonye go dey Lagos dey sleep for him oga shop with about 50 other ibo apprentices(dem no dey shower sef). But mama chinonye go dey for villa dey brag say Chinonye be millionaire for Lagos. cheesy cheesy cheesy

These okoros think say we no sabi dem life story. Dey don upgrade small now, dem come dey make mouth. Nonsense!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Sensitive Materials Ready To Be Distributed To 16 Lgas In Ekiti / Imo, Uzodinma Under Attack By Enemies – APC / Top 10 List Of Nigerian Looters Released By World Bank – See The Amount Of Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.