Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,939 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... (17183 Views)

Lagos Begins Construction Of Fela Museum. Eko O Ni Baje O. / The New Ikeja Mall. Pics. Another Eko O Ni Baje Moment. / Fashola (eko O Ni Baje ) Updates (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by naptu2: 12:14pm On Dec 23, 2012
Ramadan 2012 @ Falomo

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by adorable29(f): 12:16pm On Dec 23, 2012
Where is dat tribalistic bigot called "desola" that started ds insults with her senseless nd childish post?! She dȍŋ cause trouble finish come dissappear lik d coward she is! Ode! U pple shul jus stop ds unnecessary hatred! Its disgraceful! No b only Nigerians dey nl! BTW, am half yoruba, half ibo!undecided

1 Like

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 23, 2012
adorable29: Where is dat tribalistic bigot called "desola" that started ds insults with her senseless nd childish post?! She dȍŋ cause trouble finish come dissappear lik d coward she is! Ode! U pple shul jus stop ds unnecessary hatred! Its disgraceful! No b only Nigerians dey nl! BTW, am half yoruba, half ibo!undecided

Tell your ibo people to give up and respect their seniors! Yorubas and Igbos no dey the same league, we senior them for everything and I mean it!
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by petrov10: 12:24pm On Dec 23, 2012
4chi: [/b][b]

Yeeeeeee! Owokowo!! grin grin grin grin grin
I remember those Igbo films when emeka will come back from Lagos wilth a bag of rice and a couple of agege bread for his poverty stricken mama and the old witch will dance around the village loaf in hand singing about how his "industrious" son has made it in Lagos . Meanwhile in the next hut, chinedu is seriously arguing with his nnayi how they must allow him to go back to "ragos" with emeka.
at least dey speak english dat u urself understand unlike those borin Yoruba films

1 Like

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by adorable29(f): 12:25pm On Dec 23, 2012
kindabigg:

Tell your ibo people to give up and respect their seniors! Yorubas and Igbos no dey the same league, we senior them for everything and I mean it!
ok, we dȍŋ hear, oya go use am collect money 4 bank! grin
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by geekinthelead: 12:27pm On Dec 23, 2012

escuse me? Is ramadan not a muslim sonthing, why dey mixing with christmas? there seems to be some confusion in the youruba race..

1 Like

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 23, 2012
petrov 10: at least dey speak english dat u urself understand unlike those borin Yoruba films

Which 'henglushi" una dey speak? Abeg make I hear word jor. Okoro wey no sabi dress dey make mouth. Una still dey carry una trouser reach belle like Teacher Chike the village headmaster? cheesy
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 23, 2012
adorable29: ok, we dȍŋ hear, oya go use am collect money 4 bank! grin

U no say na true I dey talk. U better claim your Yoruba side and disown the Ibo side sharp sharp. If you dey Lagos for the 90s, u go pity all these small okoro pikins wey their ogas dey use as slaves. Dem don grow up now, upgrade small, come dey make mouth. We raised them! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by naptu2: 12:35pm On Dec 23, 2012
geekinthelead:

Yes but where are all the people...

There were many more people taking pics, posing, etc (as I'm sure there'll be tonight), but they were not the focus of my attention.
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by petrov10: 12:36pm On Dec 23, 2012
kindabigg:

see dis boy wit pussy cat whiskers dey talk abt league...pussy cat . I go chain u oh

1 Like

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by geekinthelead: 12:37pm On Dec 23, 2012
Ramadan (Arabic: رمضان‎ Ramaḍān, IPA: [rɑmɑˈdˤɑːn];[variations] Persian: ‎ Ramazān; Urdu: ‎ Ramzān; Turkish: Ramazan) is the ninth month of the Islamic calendar;[4] Muslims worldwide observe this as a month of fasting.[5][6] This annual observance is regarded as one of the Five Pillars of Islam
- Source Wikipedia

The insistence of the Sokoto Caliphate to have dominion over the Christains from the North to the South, by force or stealth will fail! The muslim Yorubas' are complicit in this hateful and malicious skulduggery!! And that is why all Yorubas' are not trusted.. embarassed
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 23, 2012
petrov 10: see dis boy wit pussy cat whiskers dey talk abt league...pussy cat . I go chain u oh

How u go fit chain me with your akpu-chike stiff body? cheesy Abegi make I hear word, okoro. Go chain your flat squared okoro head and fix it to look more like other human beings.

How business now ma guy? Shey oga don release you now? cheesy cheesy
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by naptu2: 12:40pm On Dec 23, 2012
geekinthelead: - Source Wikipedia

The insistence of the Sokoto Caliphate to have dominion over the Christains by force or stealth will fail! The muslim Yorubas' are complicit in this hateful and malicious skulduggery!! And that is why they are not trusted.. embarassed

Aha! Another one goes on my ignore list.
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by huninaija(f): 12:40pm On Dec 23, 2012
I'm kinda new here, but why does every little thing have to be about tribalism with Nigerians? If i build a new house this tribe is a demon, if i get married this tribe are mad, if my state governor travels out of the country this tribe na winch! Don't you guys get tired or you just do it for the fun of it? Because its getting ridiculous, if you're all bickering like cats and dogs i pity the next generation coming up probably it would have turned into war by then! Na wa oo
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 23, 2012
huni_naija: I'm kinda new here, but why does every little thing have to be about tribalism with Nigerians? If i build a new house this tribe is a demon, if i get married this tribe are mad, if my state governor travels out of the country this tribe na winch! Don't you guys get tired or you just do it for the fun of it? Because its getting ridiculous, if you're all bickering like cats and dogs i pity the next generation coming up probably it would have turned into war by then! Na wa oo

sad tongue

Granted that she-goat(desola) started today's mud slinging. Ibos are the cancer on this forum and it's better to tell them their life story so as to make them humble. It's no more a hidden secret than most Ibos suffer from NPD.
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by naptu2: 12:43pm On Dec 23, 2012
huni_naija: I'm kinda new here, but why does every little thing have to be about tribalism with Nigerians? If i build a new house this tribe is a demon, if i get married this tribe are mad, if my state governor travels out of the country this tribe na winch! Don't you guys get tired or you just do it for the fun of it? Because its getting ridiculous, if you're all bickering like cats and dogs i pity the next generation coming up probably it would have turned into war by then! Na wa oo

God bless you. I think education (especially critical thinking) is the answer. We can't let these ignorant folks infect the next generation with their bigotry.
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by geekinthelead: 12:43pm On Dec 23, 2012
PS - and all you dumb ass Yoruba Christains celebrating Fashola's mediocrity and insensitivity of you religious festivals are just as complicit. What an insentive nonsense.. Christmas is for Christains and not moslims... dumb semi-illiterate Governor!!! tongue
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by petrov10: 12:44pm On Dec 23, 2012
kindabigg:

Which 'henglushi" una dey speak? Abeg make I hear word jor. Okoro wey no sabi dress dey make mouth. Una still dey carry una trouser reach belle like Teacher Chike the village headmaster? cheesy
kids cant tell d diffrence btween fiction nd reality sha..i understand...u will learn okay kittkatty ?

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 23, 2012

Granted that she-goat(desola) started today's mud slinging. Ibos are the cancer on this forum and it's better to tell them their life story so as to make them humble. It's no more a hidden secret that most Ibos suffer from NPD.
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 23, 2012
kindabigg:

Okoro's delusions of grandeur! You 'conquer' those countries by taking up the spaces in their prisons after getting nabbed for narcotics and wash wash money. I'll give you props for conquering their prisons sha. cheesy cheesy tongue

You also 'conquered' Lagos with bend-down-select and spare parts business stinking everywhere up with filth and your smelly bodies.

How Ibos conquer with their bend-down-select and spare parts business

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

see as the spare part guy de bone face
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 23, 2012
petrov 10: kids cant tell d diffrence btween fiction nd reality sha..i understand...u will learn okay kittkatty ?

Nna, the reality na say ibos no dey shower, na 50 of una dey share one room for lag, and una no sabi dress. cheesy
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by RickyRoss1(m): 12:49pm On Dec 23, 2012
babapupa:

Why is it that everything is always about food to you ibo people. Ashebe is still crying about food, ibo people are still crying about food 40 years after they got their azzz kicked.

Ashebe We are not starving like you hungry mofos so stop talking to us about food.

If you want food to eat, tell your useless leaders to give you food to eat, Fashola is not your father and we are not mates....

You suffer head people.

See their big mouth. In Nigeria we know who is hungry. An illiterate Igboman is by far smarter and more intelligent than a yorrobber degree holder.
In Igboland we dont celebrate mediocrity. In Igboland we dont wait for our FATHERS to provide food for us, rather we work extra hard to feed help our family out of poverty. this is why you see Igbos scattered all over the world. And any country they set their feet in they claim it. All over Africa Igbos run the gamut in all facets of the economies.

We know more than 10 million yorrober people are living in poverty in Lagos, that is why when they see us driving big Jeeps and living in mansions they get angry. Even the richest and most educated yorrobers live in dirty pooor houses. The hungry looking Igbo boys you see at Alaba are all Millionaires, this is a FACT and not exaggeration. Those boys you see hustling shoes and clothing's in Onitsha and Lagos are all importers, some of them imported over 4 containers this Xmas alone.

To know how wealthy Igbos are, pay a visit to any village in Igboland and you will be shocked to discover that even that young apprentice boy hustling second hand car parts has mansion in his village, and we know the kind of house our yorrober brothers live in Lagos: Dirty, smelly, poor shanty homes...

6 Likes

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by huninaija(f): 12:51pm On Dec 23, 2012
kindabigg:

Granted that she-goat(desola) started today's mud slinging. Ibos are the cancer on this forum and it's better to tell them their life story so as to make them humble. It's no more a hidden secret that most Ibos suffer from NPD.

But ask yourself, is going about it this way helping matters? Or just making it worse?? Nigerians too like wahala!
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by geekinthelead: 12:52pm On Dec 23, 2012
naptu2:

There were many more people taking pics, posing, etc (as I'm sure there'll be tonight), but they were not the focus of my attention.

Many people...
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by geekinthelead: 12:57pm On Dec 23, 2012
naptu2:

Aha! Another one goes on my ignore list.

Ignore all you like and then kiss my arse... tongue Wont change the fact that until you guys down there start thinking with your heads and not your anus, nothing is gonna change... tongue You can all begin with the oldest rule in social interaction? R.E.S.P.E.C.T for every tribe, race, and religion. Let Christains celebrate Christmas and Muslims celebrate Ramadan... There is enough for everybody with just a little respect... grin

BTW - I think you really are a dumb a--... tongue

1 Like

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 23, 2012
huni_naija:

But ask yourself, is going about it this way helping matters? Or just making it worse?? Nigerians too like wahala!

I don't know if it's helping matters or not but there's only so much people can take. Ibos lie too much like we don't know their history and how they used to live in Lagos and Yorubaland back then, and how they live now. Ibos are squatters in Yorubaland and may I also add that they are ingrates!

I despise ingrates!
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by naptu2: 12:57pm On Dec 23, 2012
grin
Ok, it's confirmed. Education is the problem. Not just critical thinking, but the ability to read and comprehend.
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by huninaija(f): 12:58pm On Dec 23, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

See their big mouth. In Nigeria we know who is hungry. An illiterate Igboman is by far smarter and more intelligent than a yorrobber degree holder.
In Igboland we dont celebrate mediocrity. In Igboland we dont wait for our FATHERS to provide food for us, rather we work extra hard to feed help our family out of poverty. this is why you see Igbos scattered all over the world. And any country they set their feet in they claim it. All over Africa Igbos run the gamut in all facets of the economies.

We know more than 10 million yorrober people are living in poverty in Lagos, that is why when they see us driving big Jeeps and living in mansions they get angry. Even the richest and most educated yorrobers live in dirty pooor houses. The hungry looking Igbo boys you see at Alaba are all Millionaires, this is a FACT and not exaggeration. Those boys you see hustling shoes and clothing's in Onitsha and Lagos are all importers, some of them imported over 4 containers this Xmas alone.

To know how wealthy Igbos are, pay a visit to any village in Igboland and you will be shocked to discover that even that young apprentice boy hustling second hand car parts has mansion in his village, and we know the kind of house our yorrober brothers live in Lagos: Dirty, smelly, poor shanty homes...

Sir, i'm an avid reader on nairaland and iv enjoyed some of your posts I'm really disappointed that you have degenerated to this level with your comment, does it occur to you that there is poverty in every tribe in Nigeria whether yoruba or igbo. No matter the amount we are still regarded as black nigerians outside to the white man? Whether igbo or yoruba we are all nigerians until the aforementioned takes place, all this bickering and shouting will not help matters there are good and bad in each tribe, i believe non are better than the other until we realise this we are just beating chest for no reason whatsoever than to spite one another!
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 23, 2012
I'm not an Igbo guy
All I want to say is that this boy babapupa is total jobless old man
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by huninaija(f): 1:01pm On Dec 23, 2012
naptu2:

God bless you. I think education (especially critical thinking) is the answer. We can't let these ignorant folks infect the next generation with their bigotry.

Aint it already too late? I believe most of the people on this forum are married and have kids already, some of the comments can only make you wonder what there kids are being taught. Smh

1 Like

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by ba7man(m): 1:01pm On Dec 23, 2012
ypzilanti: Na wah for you tribal e-warriors. Is it bad parenting or low IQ that is you peoples problem? How does pictures of Xmas lights descend into a tribal fight? You all need to be ashamed of yourselves.

I am Igbo, I live in Lagos. Nice xmas lights to lighten up the season. Next!
Very intelligent comment.
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by naptu2: 1:03pm On Dec 23, 2012
huni_naija:

Sir, i'm an avid reader on nairaland and iv enjoyed some of your posts I'm really disappointed that you have degenerated to this level with your comment, does it occur to you that there is poverty in every tribe in Nigeria whether yoruba or igbo. No matter the amount we are still regarded as black nigerians outside to the white man? Whether igbo or yoruba we are all nigerians until the aforementioned takes place, all this bickering and shouting will not help matters there are good and bad in each tribe, i believe non are better than the other until we realise this we are just beating chest for no reason whatsoever than to spite one another!

√ +1000000

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top 10 List Of Nigerian Looters Released By World Bank – See The Amount Of Money / Ikpeazu Bans Courtesy Visits / "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.