Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... (17202 Views)

Lagos Begins Construction Of Fela Museum. Eko O Ni Baje O. / The New Ikeja Mall. Pics. Another Eko O Ni Baje Moment. / Fashola (eko O Ni Baje ) Updates (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by jamal230(m): 9:55am On Dec 23, 2012
Dis z y yorubas wil continue bein puppets nd wil neva hv a say in matas concernin dis country....

1 Like

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by safeLove(f): 9:56am On Dec 23, 2012
Stewpid people.
You guys should continue displaying your ignorance by celebrating xmas light that won't stay longer than next week while the contractor/decorator (ibidun Ajayi and co) smile to the banks with tens of millions of Lagos state money for buying christmas light.

Apart from screaming 'eko oni baje' and stopping to take pictures of the xmas light,what else do you gain from it.

I agree the decorations are pretty but its the sweat of every tax payer in Lagos (yoruba or non-yoruba) that was spent on it.
Nice job Elizabeth R!

6 Likes

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by safarigirl(f): 9:56am On Dec 23, 2012
Desola: We need to learn to consider others in all that we do.

I mean, how are ibos meant to get a good night rest when they read this now, eh?

Please lets think about our neighbours feelings o.

Moderators, please hide this thread before the ibos see it.

Biko.
so what asylum did you escape from?

Why can't you guys just have a thread without calling Igbos into it? Do you spend every waking minute assuming that Igbos give a rat's assss bout what you guys do?

Make una help me see obsession abeg...na wa o

7 Likes

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by ezendiigbo1: 9:59am On Dec 23, 2012

I mean, how are ibos meant to get a good night rest when they read this now, eh?

Biko.
shut up and die.
Tribalistic whoree.

6 Likes

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by safarigirl(f): 10:04am On Dec 23, 2012
redsun: Even with blackout in major parts of lagos and nigeria in general,here are they wasting electricity.

The concept of oyinbos lighting up means their adequate power over darkness,their ability to harness electricity "efficiently" and abundantly to generate their societies.

Babies dont walk before they crawl.
you dey mind them ? Later dem go say light no dey.

Putting up white santa clauses, celebrating a white man's tradition...till today I never hear say Eko masquerade show for London...dunno what's psyching em up or is it because other states don't have time to waste precious megawatts? Come Abuja, come see festival of lights abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by petrov10: 10:06am On Dec 23, 2012
these yoruba people talk 2 much....ok tell me wat do u stand 2 gain..from these lights ....stupid effort....our 2wks holiday is better o...if na lie ask d civil servants in ur state

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by ezendiigbo1: 10:09am On Dec 23, 2012
safarigirl: you dey mind them ? Later dem go say light no dey.

Putting up white santa clauses, celebrating a white man's tradition...till today I never hear say Eko masquerade show for London...dunno what's psyching em up or is it because other states don't have time to waste precious megawatts? Come Abuja, come see festival of lights abeg.
you see, when you are dealing with some of these yoruba people,you have to allow an I.Q compensation of -100.
Majority of them are retarded.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by Arysexy(m): 10:12am On Dec 23, 2012

Biko.

U tiger-whisker ugly ape looking, nylon shyt defeacating, amala ati ewedu dirty, stinking, juju infested, lousy, jealous, animalistic, big kpomo lips, baby-lace wearing, NURTW chieftain, child r-a-p-i-n-g, bank roberry, Yoruba idiat! has fetch firewood filled with ants, thou shall not complain when agama lizards pay u homage!

And to the animal yorobbers hitting likes for that idiotic comment, please when did MTN and Zenith bank corporate social responsibilty of lighting up their area of operation make yorubaland not to baje? Will these lights make u dirty animals to stop defeacating inside nylon and ontop bridges and into lagoon? as is done lagos? Doese these lights turn the fact that ibadan is still having mushroom houses not fit for goat and fowl cage?

@babapupa and u laffing at ur s-t-u-p-i-d-i-t-y at the animal dat started the derailing of ur thread? am nt suprised! Ndi ana aya bu ndi ofe!

Now d MOD will wake up to hide my post and ban me bc i av hit the nerves, i await ur ban while Desola goes scot free as usual

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by petrov10: 10:12am On Dec 23, 2012
eze ndi-igbo1:
you see, when you are dealing with some of these yoruba people,you have to allow an I.Q compensation of -100.
Majority of them are retarded.
quite true bro..igbo rocks..little wonder dem dey tink of us evri time

1 Like

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 23, 2012
Fashola c'est mon numero un gouvouneur ici au nigerie.
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by redsun(m): 10:18am On Dec 23, 2012
safarigirl: you dey mind them ? Later dem go say light no dey.

They are all ridiculous creatures.
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 23, 2012
abeg let sullivan reappear to light up enugu cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by ayotolah: 10:21am On Dec 23, 2012
I like the Ibos. I really like the ibos; but there is something I still I don't get about them. There is something that really baffles me...why is an average Ibo man so arrogant? Why does an average Ibo thinks nobody is better than him? Why does an average Ibo man thinks he is the best in all he does even when there are proofs that show otherwise? Why does an average Ibo man with N20 in his pocket behaves as if he has N200 in there? Why does an average Ibo lady thinks because she is fair, she is more beautiful than the the 'other' lady? And why do other tribes in the country always have issues with them(or vice versa)? Please, I need answers.Please, let us discuss. No jokes please. Thanks. And in case you are wondering, I'm Yoruba...but that's not the point...#just thinking.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by babapupa: 10:25am On Dec 23, 2012
Nothing I enjoy more than seeing these dark and sorrowful miserable Igbo people perpetuate their usual bitterness and hatred over everything even over ordinary Christmas lights.

See wetin sadness and unhappiness de do to people?

Ndo, e go better one day one day..

Sucxs to be Igbo grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by Symphony007: 10:27am On Dec 23, 2012
Hmmmm..were did they get all the power to light these frevolities? Meanwhile people are living in darkness and small buisness are drowning in petrol bill for generators. Eko baje o!!!
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by ezendiigbo1: 10:29am On Dec 23, 2012
ayotolah: I like the Ibos. I really like the ibos; but there is something I still I don't get about them. There is something that really baffles me...why is an average Ibo man so arrogant? Why is an an average Ibo thinks nobody is better than him? Why is an average Ibo man thinks he is the best in all he does even when there are proofs that show otherwise? Why is an average Ibo man with N20 in his pocket behaves as if he has N200 in there? Why is an average Ibo lady thinks because she is fair, she is more beautiful than the the 'other' lady? And why do other tribes in the country always have issues with them(or vice versa)? Please, I need answers.Please, let us discuss. No jokes please. Thanks. And in case you are wondering, I'm Yoruba...but that's not the point...#just thinking.
shut up you hypocritical cow.
How nice of you to deliberately ignore/overlook the loudmouthedness,pomposity and condescending behaviour of Yoruba tribalists on NL,only to focus on igbos.
You are a cretinn.

6 Likes

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 23, 2012
ayotolah: I like the Ibos. I really like the ibos; but there is something I still I don't get about them. There is something that really baffles me...why is an average Ibo man so arrogant? Why is an an average Ibo thinks nobody is better than him? Why is an average Ibo man thinks he is the best in all he does even when there are proofs that show otherwise? Why is an average Ibo man with N20 in his pocket behaves as if he has N200 in there? Why is an average Ibo lady thinks because she is fair, she is more beautiful than the the 'other' lady? And why do other tribes in the country always have issues with them(or vice versa)? Please, I need answers.Please, let us discuss. No jokes please. Thanks. And in case you are wondering, I'm Yoruba...but that's not the point...#just thinking.

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by Arysexy(m): 10:30am On Dec 23, 2012
ayotolah: I like the Ibos. I really like the ibos; but there is something I still I don't get about them. There is something that really baffles me...why is an average Ibo man so arrogant? Why is an an average Ibo thinks nobody is better than him? Why is an average Ibo man thinks he is the best in all he does even when there are proofs that show otherwise? Why is an average Ibo man with N20 in his pocket behaves as if he has N200 in there? Why is an average Ibo lady thinks because she is fair, she is more beautiful than the the 'other' lady? And why do other tribes in the country always have issues in the country(or vice versa)? Please, I need answers.Please, let us discuss. No jokes please. Thanks. And in case you are wondering, I'm Yoruba...but that's not the point...#just thinking.

To u igbo is arrogant when Yoruba insult them and jealous them over nothing and they retaliate, pls this threaad is about xmas decoration, in ur honest heart tell me the first animal dat drag igbo into this thread? is it only igbo and yoruba that are in Nig? why will Yoruba always go after igbo and never see anything good in igbo? Yoruba will never speak ill of hausa but always target igbo are we competing with u people? Why are yorubbers so annoyingly tribalistic? u will blow ur trumpet but will try to supress others. Yorubber always see igbos as their challengers, wot are we competing for with u people? live and let live thats d spirit of every igbo. y is omo ibo omo ibo in every lips of Yoruba both old and young? Tufiakwa! u people can only whine over us, u can't suppress us cos we have NEVer say die spirit.

Arrogance is when Yoruba insult igbo and we insult u back! Arrogance is when u try to suppress us and we resist! Arrogance is when u use lies to paint us black and we refute u. u are an idiat!

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by ezendiigbo1: 10:30am On Dec 23, 2012
babapupa: Nothing I enjoy more than seeing these dark and sorrowful miserable Igbo people perpetuate their usual bitterness and hatred over everything even over ordinary Christmas lights.

See wetin sadness and unhappiness de do to people?

Ndo, e go better one day one day..

Sucxs to be Igbo grin grin grin grin

sucks to be your father.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by petrov10: 10:32am On Dec 23, 2012
i will answer u..bt first lemee ask u some question....why do yoruba people have cat whiskers , why do dey have tick lips, why are they so damn ugly..nd above all why are dey shameless nd dirty..shiting in a nylon bag outside thier house ? Answer o

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by babapupa: 10:35am On Dec 23, 2012
Shey den borrow money from ya useless and no projects commissioning Igbo leaders to buy petrol or electricity abi which one be head ache?

It is not our fault that you people don't have anything to be proud of or show the world, all you do is chase us all over and cry like babies over our progress and achievements.

When are you losers going to start showing us something positive from your lazy and yeye leaders?

First na to cry over food like bitter ashebe as if everybody dey suffer head and hungry like Igbo people, now it's electricity? we are not mates, we are happy people and we like to enjoy life and celebrate Christmas unlike you unhappy and bitter people.

Bitterness dey inside Igbo DNA for sure, it runs in their blood. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by PapaBrowne(m): 10:35am On Dec 23, 2012

Biko.

The funny thing you failed to realize is that the areas of Lagos being decorated belong to Igbos and other tribes. Non indigenes populate the Island by a massive 80/20 ratio. You should go to you Governors office and check the C of O and Governors consent data.You would be amazed to see how much of Lagos you actually do own.

Igbos and other non indigenes would be super excited because their niegbourhoods are lighted up.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by petrov10: 10:38am On Dec 23, 2012
babapupa: Shey den borrow money from ya useless and no projects commissioning Igbo leaders to buy petrol or electricity abi which one be head ache?

It is not our fault that you people don't have anything to be proud of or show the world, all you do is chase us all over and cry like babies over our progress and achievements.

When are you losers going to start showing us something positive from your lazy and yeye leaders?

First na to cry over food like bitter ashebe as if everybody dey suffer head and hungry like Igbo people, now it's electricity? we are not mates, we are happy people and we like to enjoy life and celebrate Christmas unlike you unhappy and bitter people.

Bitterness dey inside Igbo DNA for sure, it runs in their blood. grin grin grin

nd tell me d progress yarhibaz idiatsz lyk u are making
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by petrov10: 10:40am On Dec 23, 2012
PapaBrowne:

The funny thing you failed to realize is that the areas of Lagos being decorated belong to Igbos and other tribes. Non indigenes populate the Island by a massive 80/20 ratio. You should go to you Governors office and check the C of O and Governors consent data.You would be amazed to see how much of Lagos you actually do own.

Igbos and other non indigenes would be super excited because their niegbourhoods are lighted up.
dont mind dem yoruba slugs..in makoko nd ajegunle dey hapi with tìer kpomo lips

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by ezendiigbo1: 10:41am On Dec 23, 2012
PapaBrowne:

I actually wanted to tell her this,but i felt she would be too retardedd to get it.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by jamal230(m): 10:41am On Dec 23, 2012
Na only noise dm sabi....snitching bastards.....dm talk say we 2 lyk money mk dm remain poor nah dm no gree....if u gt problm no eva use yoruba man gt hope or u wil jst die

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by babapupa: 10:42am On Dec 23, 2012
PapaBrowne:

I know soon soon, we go get statistics from NL commissioners for Igbo Alaba census say na Igbo own this and own that? You clowns no dey disappoint. Delusions and inferiority complex remains your Achilles' heel and undoing..

Btw, since you get your own Alaba C of C, abeg share with NL make we see.

Lying son of bitter ashebe. den don take lie swear for you people...

Igbo people no go kill pesin with laughter I swear. Awon were comedians grin grin grin..

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 23, 2012
So many funny comments here which is the exact reason Nigeria will remain as it is. All of you should stop mentioning GEJ's name and look inward yourself on how you are contributing to mess up this country. #TribalGoats

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by Arcard(m): 10:43am On Dec 23, 2012
Crayola1:

Hating on what? This is how you decorate grin
[img]http://newyorksightseeingtours.files./2010/12/rockefeller-center-christmas-tree-ny.jpg[/img]
[img]http://ldspictures.files./2007/12/dc-temple-christmas.jpg[/img]

The last one went balls to the walls crazy and still looks awesome, take notes dear kiss

TLC has a show about Christmas decorators that go over the top, you want a link kiss
guy abeg no go thief new york pics post here

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by addey(m): 10:43am On Dec 23, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

Hahahaha bunch of clowns... BTW, what is festival of lights? How is this going to put food at your table? How is it going to reduce the sheer number of agberos, carpenters are rusted metal dealers from yorrobber?

Most importantly, how is this going to stop yorrober people from shiiitting in Nylon bags

U are a bad guy

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by Arysexy(m): 10:44am On Dec 23, 2012
PapaBrowne:

Are u minding the dirty pigs that are scared of water? Their abode is mushin, oshodi, okokmaiko, iyana-ipaja, ikotun etc wia they can only afford dirty face me i face u rooms going for N2000 a month. How many of them can pay for offices and rents in the areas decorated by zenith bank and MTN. we know who can pay and own houses in these areas, i only laugh at their stupidity. Dirty pigs that use broom to cook ewedu inside gutter by road sides! i wan vomit sef anytime i rmbr these people and their dirty nature!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 23, 2012
PapaBrowne:

Ode, you have always been a dolt and a niger deltal militant, useless benin boy.
How can ibos dominate an area where there's no okrika or spare parts business?
Ibos are not known to do corporate business, boy.

Island is a Yoruba dominated area all the way to V.I. The only other tribe that can get a sniff are the abokis.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Bans Courtesy Visits / Ortom Leads David Mark, Tor Tiv, Others To Meet Buhari Over Benue Killings / 25 Reasons To Be Worried About President Buhari's Disdain For Democracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.