Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:08 PM

Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices - Phones (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices (182080 Views)

Simple Guide For Airtel BlackBerry Plans On Non-bb Devices / Airtel BB Plans On Non BB Phones(updated) / Airtel Ng Officially Launches New Blackberry Plans. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by austinsmat(m): 10:20pm On Jan 17, 2013
ammanison: Pls I use a windows phone can someone help me out with the settings
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by twicenoni(m): 11:02pm On Jan 17, 2013
[quote author=austinsmat][/quote]can u locate where ur internet settings is? if yes just change the title to GLO Blackberry then the apn to Blackberry.net thats all
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Nobody: 5:15am On Jan 18, 2013
To subscribe now Don become World cup. I think Glo servers overloaded or something. My plan just expired but trying to re subscribe to SoMonth via sms or *777*9# keeps giving problem occurred try again later response. Even called their BB Customer Care on 08051234567 and they claimed subscription can only be done from customer's end. Na wah oh.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Nobody: 6:16am On Jan 18, 2013
Just tried again and it went one time. He hehe.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 6:31am On Jan 18, 2013
trae_z: To subscribe now Don become World cup. I think Glo servers overloaded or something. My plan just expired but trying to re subscribe to SoMonth via sms or *777*9# keeps giving problem occurred try again later response. Even called their BB Customer Care on 08051234567 and they claimed subscription can only be done from customer's end. Na wah oh.
SMS subscription is faster and better I think. Anyway, thank God you finally succeeded.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by niggi4life(m): 6:43am On Jan 18, 2013
luluosas:
My friend, you CAN NEVER connect to the internet without APN. APN means
A - Access
P - Point
N - Number
So, there's way you can use any provider's network infrastructure without having access to the system. Therefore, whether you are using a Java phone, Android phone, iPhone, Windows phone etc, you surely need an access point (APN). Thank you.
APN: Access Point Name, not "Number"
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by slumbee(m): 7:15am On Jan 18, 2013
Good morning! I don't know if anybody else is having the same problem. I haven't been able to use 3G on my Sg2 since ytday morning. Anybody in the house with this same issue?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 18, 2013
guys, glo rocks on my galaxy pocket. Thanks
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 8:59am On Jan 18, 2013
niggi4life: APN: Access Point Name, not "Number"
Thank you for the correction. I am grateful.

2 Likes

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 9:00am On Jan 18, 2013
cogitoErgo: guys, glo rocks on my galaxy pocket. Thanks
You are welcome.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by ewizard1: 9:05am On Jan 18, 2013
slumbee: Good morning! I don't know if anybody else is having the same problem. I haven't been able to use 3G on my Sg2 since ytday morning. Anybody in the house with this same issue?

Thats true... the data signal goes off when i switch to 3g. using 2g n edge... still fast sha!!!
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by teeowo: 9:08am On Jan 18, 2013
Gbam!! Rocking on ma iphone 5!!
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by slumbee(m): 9:19am On Jan 18, 2013
ewizard1:

Thats true... the data signal goes off when i switch to 3g. using 2g n edge... still fast sha!!!
Olajide where you dey?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by ewizard1: 9:50am On Jan 18, 2013
slumbee:
Olajide where you dey?

cheesy Oga sly... Your boy dey oooo.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by ammanison(m): 11:00am On Jan 18, 2013
austinsmat: I'm using window 7.5 phone Which part do U need help
thanks I got it,I filled only the APN slot which is blackberry.net.thank to all the concerned guys in the house.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by ammanison(m): 11:03am On Jan 18, 2013
twicenoni: can u locate where ur internet settings is? if yes just change the title to GLO Blackberry then the apn to Blackberry.net thats all
.thanks alot it worked.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by ammanison(m): 11:45am On Jan 18, 2013
Pls can someone tell me how to check my data balance.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by sinade1(m): 12:28pm On Jan 18, 2013
ammanison: Pls can someone tell me how to check my data balance.

Text "status" to 777.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 12:50pm On Jan 18, 2013
ammanison: Pls can someone tell me how to check my data balance.
Send 'Status' to 777 and don't boarder if they say your subscription is pending, as you will be able to browse FREE until it is activated. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by jude33084(m): 1:05pm On Jan 18, 2013
Guys are you still untop of τhis show cheesy
I hail the house especially luluosas aŋԂ his team cool
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Chongaiman: 1:11pm On Jan 18, 2013
In this case, the later, the better. I browsed for free for over 24 hours until they activated my subscription.

luluosas:
Send 'Status' to 777 and don't boarder if they say your subscription is pending, as you will be able to browse FREE until it is activated. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 1:23pm On Jan 18, 2013
jude33084: Guys are you still untop of τhis show cheesy
I hail the house especially luluosas aŋԂ his team cool

Thank you very much for the compliments. Enjoy!!!
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 1:24pm On Jan 18, 2013
Chongaiman: In this case, the later, the better. I browsed for free for over 24 hours until they activated my subscription.

So, when they finally activated your plan, what was your data balance by then?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 18, 2013
luluosas:

In my own case, it was just this money i sent the status message to '777', and they replied i have 3022Mb, does that means i have been browsing all for free since last week saturday when i successfully requested for the service but kept pending?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 3:41pm On Jan 18, 2013
I am very sure that Glo is trying to advertise this BB plans working on phones and other devices with style. Have you noticed the advert running on the Glo IVR service whenever you call 121? Here is the adverts:

My gee, I wish I can get a Blackberry from Glo and upgrade to the big boys level.
What're you waiting for, go get one at Gloworld right away.
Just like that? Do you know how long it will take to get there considering the traffic and all?
Mehh! we've got that. Gloworld is all over the place in this city.
Gloworld all over Lagos, you sure?
Ah ah, of course, I was there yesterday to change my Sim and the service was uhmmwan! Fantastic.
I am going there immediately to launch my own Blackberry and enjoy all the great benefits from glo.
To all our esteem customers in Cele and environs, a new Gloworld shop is now open at Conoil Filling Station, Apapa - Oshodi Expressway, Lagos.
Step in for your Sim change, activation of postpaid lines, roaming migration, 3G plus and other fantastic value added services.
At Gloworld Conoil Filling Station, Cele, we are waiting to give you warm efficient service.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Chongaiman: 3:42pm On Jan 18, 2013
luluosas:

I subscribed to SoMonth on 17/01/2013 at 08:56am and got the activating message below on 18/01/2013 at 12:23pm:

Dear Glo subscriber, your BlackBerry service has been activated. Please call blackberry helpdesk on 08051234567 or 333 or send a mail to for assistance

I then sent 'Status' and got this reply:

Your account is ACTIVE and will expire on 17/02/2013 12:22. You are on Somonth .Your remaining volume is 3072 Mb.Your renewal status is ACCEPTED.You have 0 Blackberry bonus on your account:

Meanwhile I started browsing as soon as I subscribed.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by efewhoa: 3:51pm On Jan 18, 2013
@Guardian09 and luluosa thanks It'a working now grin grin grin
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 3:58pm On Jan 18, 2013
enitan2002:

In my own case, it was just this money i sent the status message to '777', and they replied i have 3022Mb, does that means i have been browsing all for free since last week saturday when i successfully requested for the service but kept pending?
Yes, the actual data size on the 3GB data volume is 3072MB. So, you only used 50MB after the activation of your profile before you finally checked your remaining data volume, whereas, all other browsing you did before the activation were actually FREEEEEE.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 3:59pm On Jan 18, 2013
efewhoa: @Guardian09 and luluosa thanks It'a working now grin grin grin
Oh! Thank God for that.

1 Like

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 4:10pm On Jan 18, 2013
Chongaiman:

I subscribed to SoMonth on 17/01/2013 at 08:56am and got the activating message below on 18/01/2013 at 12:23pm:

I then sent 'Status' and got this reply:

Meanwhile I started browsing as soon as I subscribed.
Yes, at the time you just subscribed, your account enter "Pending" mode but, the door was open for you to start browsing immediately and those browsing were actually free. So, keep on enjoying your subscription.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 18, 2013
please do the etisalat blackberry plans work on other phones and computers?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 5:14pm On Jan 18, 2013
n.oxide:
please do the etisalat blackberry plans work on other phones and computers?
Maybe you can figure it out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (102)

How To See Hidden Number That Call You / Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / How To Turn WhatsApp Off Without Turning-Off Your Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.