Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices - Phones (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices (180569 Views)

Simple Guide For Airtel BlackBerry Plans On Non-bb Devices / Airtel BB Plans On Non BB Phones(updated) / Airtel Ng Officially Launches New Blackberry Plans. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 2:33pm On Jan 16, 2013
Middylek: Am loving this glo bb thing on my galaxy tab, i have exhausted my 700mb in just 4 days, beta go for somonth next, tnx nairalanders.
You dey pull data bad bad ooooooo. So, you have to subscribe to keep browsing.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 2:42pm On Jan 16, 2013
ITbomb:
Sorry for asking too much but how do I enter for each of dem.
Pls don't refer me to google. Me and google dey quarrel .
Wetin you do google wey una dey quarrel? Anyway, just send the code for the one you wanted to 777 in SMS e.g. Somonth or Soweek and send to 777. That's all.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Middylek(m): 3:36pm On Jan 16, 2013
luluosas:
You dey pull data bad bad ooooooo. So, you have to subscribe to keep browsing.

No be my fault o , d tin just dey sweet me, dat galaxy tab is a data consumer sef lol
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 3:41pm On Jan 16, 2013
izubros: how can i use it on htc touch pro 2
Just enter the details of the BB plans and you are good to go.
Name: Glo Blackberry
APN: blackberry.net
Please, leave username and password area empty and proxy empty also. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by caesaraba(m): 3:46pm On Jan 16, 2013
OCTAVO:
I downloaded the software from PLAY STORE (Android market I guess) it‘s free of charge. You‘ll see it there.
There are so many softwares there that are free, just download and install any one.
The name of the software is TVC.
Goodluck!

I can find like 3 PVC in the AppStore on my iPad. Please which of them is it?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 4:03pm On Jan 16, 2013
Middylek:

No be my fault o , d tin just dey sweet me, dat galaxy tab is a data consumer sef lol
Na him be say, you for dey pay heavy heavy if like say na normal internet plan you dey use. Thank baba God for this Glo BB plan wey dey work well well for phones and other devices them. Abeg, make you dey rule your world dey go.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:06pm On Jan 16, 2013
caesaraba:

I can find like 3 PVC in the AppStore on my iPad. Please which of them is it?

bros i think he said play store (android market) and not AppStore (Ipad)

i think there is a little difference in the two dont u agree?

2 Likes

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by durtman: 6:56pm On Jan 16, 2013
pls guys i need ur hep asap .ive subsribed for d glo somonth i use a samsung b3210 ive been browsing on it since morning though my activaion is still pending but i tried conecting on my pc using my phone as modem via bluetooth but ive not been able to conect is there any setting i still need to do on my pc before i can use it cos i use to conect with my pc using my phone as modem via bluetooth on my etisalat line pls kindly help me out.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by durtman: 10:22pm On Jan 16, 2013
pple pls help ive even put my sim inside my pc inputed d apn as blackberry.net but still not browsing but its browsing on my mobile may be im missing something out on d pc i tried glosecure later it connected for abt 5mins but didnt open page b4 it got disconected again since then no luck o and its working well on my mobile what can be wrong.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Michealeni: 11:48pm On Jan 16, 2013
make sure ur netwok is in edge/gprs only then try to re connect.
durtman: pple pls help ive even put my sim inside my pc inputed d apn as blackberry.net but still not browsing but its browsing on my mobile may be im missing something out on d pc i tried glosecure later it connected for abt 5mins but didnt open page b4 it got disconected again since then no luck o and its working well on my mobile what can be wrong.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by spcoded: 1:40am On Jan 17, 2013
wat is differ betw comonth and somonth .wihs should i subscribe
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 3:36am On Jan 17, 2013
spcoded: wat is differ betw comonth and somonth .wihs should i subscribe
Price wise, subscribe to Somonth as this will cost you N1,200 as against N1,400 for Comonth and both offers 3GB data volume. The difference between these two plans are ONLY noticeable when using a BB phone, as there are some limitations to the sites they can access on the internet but, when using the Glo BB plans on phones and other devices, there is absolutely no difference. You can visit any WEB PAGE you like without any form of restrictions and therefore, you take total control over your internet usage. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 4:40am On Jan 17, 2013
durtman: pls guys i need ur hep asap .ive subsribed for d glo somonth i use a samsung b3210 ive been browsing on it since morning though my activaion is still pending but i tried conecting on my pc using my phone as modem via bluetooth but ive not been able to conect is there any setting i still need to do on my pc before i can use it cos i use to conect with my pc using my phone as modem via bluetooth on my etisalat line pls kindly help me out.
You need to also set up the blackberry.net APN on your PC Suite and make it the default profile there before you can be able to browse via Bluetooth using your phone as a Modem.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 4:45am On Jan 17, 2013
durtman: pls guys i need ur hep asap .ive subsribed for d glo somonth i use a samsung b3210 ive been browsing on it since morning though my activaion is still pending but i tried conecting on my pc using my phone as modem via bluetooth but ive not been able to conect is there any setting i still need to do on my pc before i can use it cos i use to conect with my pc using my phone as modem via bluetooth on my etisalat line pls kindly help me out.
More
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 5:09am On Jan 17, 2013
Now using my LG GX500 as a modem and the connection is steady without a single breakup as was the case using Glo Bolt modem.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by durtman: 6:09am On Jan 17, 2013
ive tried using d sim directly with my pc it worked with etisalat and airtel but dis glo is not connecting and ive put d apn as blacberry.net is there any place one needs to set gprs or edge on pc im confused cos other networks are connecting by just puting d sim inside d pc and using d right apn pls help
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by caesaraba(m): 6:39am On Jan 17, 2013
4llerbuntu:

bros i think he said play store (android market) and not AppStore (Ipad)

i think there is a little difference in the two dont u agree?

Lol. I agree. There was no harm done in asking though. Wanted to know the 'unique' name of the app since I saw many in the AppStore. No be say I be dumbo grin
Shey u never see the same app for android market and AppStore before?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 8:15am On Jan 17, 2013
durtman: ive tried using d sim directly with my pc it worked with etisalat and airtel but dis glo is not connecting and ive put d apn as blacberry.net is there any place one needs to set gprs or edge on pc im confused cos other networks are connecting by just puting d sim inside d pc and using d right apn pls help
Is it not PC Suite you are using? If yes, you need to create the Glo Blackerry profile there too.
By the way, why are my uploaded images not showing up? Is anything the matter?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 17, 2013
luluosas:
Is it not PC Suite you are using? If yes, you need to create the Glo Blackerry profile there too.
By the way, why are my uploaded images not showing up? Is anything the matter?
how do he go about creating the profile
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Chongaiman: 9:19am On Jan 17, 2013
GLOry, Hallelujah!! My Always Min subscription expired some minutes ago. I just went to the wireless settings on my Gala Tab grin and changed to blackberry.net apn. I then subscribed to SoMonth, got the 'pending' reply, switched off, then on and here am I. BTW I am yet to check my airtime balance or confirm my status. Has anyone figured out yet how verify data usage on non-blackberry devices?

@luluosas
Thumbs up to you for your effort in making us realise the possibility of browsing more for less. I dedicate this song to you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QYdq0K-8vc
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Chongaiman: 9:35am On Jan 17, 2013
Got this reply from 777 on checking my status:
Your subscription is pending activation. Kindly remove your battery and re-insert to connect in the next one hour. Thank you.You have 0 Blackberry bonus on your account:

But my airtime balance showed that N1200 had been deducted.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 11:48am On Jan 17, 2013
Chongaiman: GLOry, Hallelujah!! My Always Min subscription expired some minutes ago. I just went to the wireless settings on my Gala Tab grin and changed to blackberry.net apn. I then subscribed for SoMonth, got the 'pending' reply, switched off, then on and here am I. BTW I am yet to check my airtime balance or confirm my status. Has anyone figured out yet how verify data usage on non-blackberry devices?

@luluosas
Thumbs up to you for your effort in making us realise the possibility of browsing more for less. I dedicate this song to you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QYdq0K-8vc
Thanks a million times man! That song was really too much for me ooooooo.
Your airtime should remain after successful subscription to the Glo 'Somonth' BB plan. To check your data balance and expiring date and time, text 'Status' to 777.
As for the pending account notice you have right now, don't worry about it at all, as you are actually browsing FREE now, pending when 777 finally activate your subscription. Keep sending 'Status' to 777 till you get a response like this
Your account is ACTIVE and will expire on 05/01/2013 21:40. You are on Coweek.Your remaining volume is 390 Mb.Your renewal status is ACCEPTED.You have 0 Blackberry bonus on your account:
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Jeffy1206(m): 12:46pm On Jan 17, 2013
Let me ask wether dis can work with fone witout apn like java fones?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 2:16pm On Jan 17, 2013
Jeffy1206: Let me ask wether dis can work with fone witout apn like java fones?

My friend, you CAN NEVER connect to the internet without APN. APN means
A - Access
P - Point
N - Number
So, there's way you can use any provider's network infrastructure without having access to the system. Therefore, whether you are using a Java phone, Android phone, iPhone, Windows phone etc, you surely need an access point (APN). Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by benzion72(m): 4:41pm On Jan 17, 2013
BlackBerry subscription is now a desired bride for Android users. And left to some of you guys BB is a crap which most of you will never touch. For your information we BB lover have being enjoying unlimited data access. Just continue to pray that GLO will not wake up and close the loop. Though they too are enjoying the show, but they will loose their regular Internet subscribers. Enjoy the show why it last.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 5:10pm On Jan 17, 2013
benzion72: BlackBerry subscription is now a desired bride for Android users. And left to some of you guys BB is a crap which most of you will never touch. For your information we BB lover have being enjoying unlimited data access. Just continue to pray that GLO will not wake up and close the loop. Though they too are enjoying the show, but they will loose their regular Internet subscribers. Enjoy the show why it last.
There is nothing like loop here. What we are using is the LEGAL Glo BB plans, which we only discovered that it can work on devices outside BB phones. Again, Glo is already aware that, the subscription to their BB plans have increased without them running any promo, which ultimately have added to their subscriber base and at the same time, increases their market share in the BB plans usage in Nigeria.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by efewhoa: 5:17pm On Jan 17, 2013
Hey Guys, what if I already have an active glo bis subscription. Will I still be able to use it?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by guardian09(m): 6:08pm On Jan 17, 2013
efewhoa: Hey Guys, what if I already have an active glo bis subscription. Will I still be able to use it?
Yes you can just do the necessary settings and u are gud to go
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 6:09pm On Jan 17, 2013
efewhoa: Hey Guys, what if I already have an active glo bis subscription. Will I still be able to use it?
Yes, provided you have the correct settings and not using it on a BB phone too. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by ammanison(m): 6:47pm On Jan 17, 2013
Pls I use a windows phone can someone help me out with the settings
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by ammanison(m): 6:57pm On Jan 17, 2013
Precisely nokia lumia900
ammanison: Pls I use a windows phone can someone help me out with the settings
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by austinsmat(m): 10:18pm On Jan 17, 2013
ammanison: Pls I use a windows phone can someone help me out with the settings
I'm using window 7.5 phone Which part do U need help

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (102)

Android, Anyone? / The Galaxy A Series! / How To Stop Automatic Touches On Screens Of Your Android Phones And Tablet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.