Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices - Phones (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices (180577 Views)

Simple Guide For Airtel BlackBerry Plans On Non-bb Devices / Airtel BB Plans On Non BB Phones(updated) / Airtel Ng Officially Launches New Blackberry Plans. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by PurpleHouse(m): 8:33am On Jan 26, 2013
luluosas:
Thank God about that. How did you get it to work finally?

just like you said, but there is mix somewhere O!
can`t access all my browsers, only Opera Mini is working fine.... face book app and othe apps seems not to be connecting........... and still pending though!
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by nsidible(f): 8:44am On Jan 26, 2013
PurpleHouse:

Boss, i`m Connected! Thanks!
owk
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by efewhoa: 9:33am On Jan 26, 2013
Good Morning. My network keeps going off and on. Is there anything I can do about it?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by kanny1(m): 1:39pm On Jan 26, 2013
kanny1: help me out wit d reqd settings for the nokia pc suite.
still waiting
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 8:23pm On Jan 26, 2013
kanny1: still waiting
Well, I only have an LG PC Suite on my system. I don't know if the operation is the same. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by ositadima1(m): 8:31pm On Jan 26, 2013
choi!! glo speed nah die, I dey download torrents on my tab like anything, this cheat make sense...
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 10:14pm On Jan 26, 2013
@Berium, The COMONTH is N4,200, while the BISMONTH is N8,400. Thank you
When I saw the above tweet on the Glo handle on twitter, I was like saying, has Glo gone mad? Hah! I for shout oyoro to Glo well well oooooo.
However, when I clicked on the details of that tweet, I saw that it was a reply that Glo gave to @Berium, when he asked how much Glo Bismonth and Glo Comonth could cost for 3 months.
@GlobacomLimited how much is d three months bis?
https://twitter.com/GlobacomLimited/status/295239150888689664
What would you have said, if Glo now charges N4,200 for the Comonth BB plan for a month? Would have continue to use it? Let's see how your reaction would have gone. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 10:18pm On Jan 26, 2013
ositadima1: choi!! glo speed nah die, I dey download torrents on my tab like anything, this cheat make sense...

Are you on Glo 3G and where is your location? Anyway, this BB plans we are using here is NOT a cheat but, the LEGAL Glo BB plans, which we were able to use outside BB phones and it worked too good. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by muyibabs: 10:20pm On Jan 26, 2013
kanny1: still waiting

I was able to connect using my Nokia phone and Nokia Suite 3.4.99 on my PC using the following.
*Make sure your phone is connected to the PC
Go to Tools -> Options
Click Connect to Internet on the left to bring up the connection settings window
Select the 1st option "Use this network operator"
Choose Nigeria as Home country
Choose Globacom Nigeria as home operator
Then select the option "Use Manual settings"
Change the access point to "blackberry.net"
Make sure that username and password are blank
Click OK and then try to connect again

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by lilshon(m): 4:09pm On Jan 27, 2013
Please I need a full detail on this glo bis on non-bb phones and the connection profile(s) to use. Thanks
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by ITbomb(m): 4:17pm On Jan 27, 2013
lilshon: Please I need a full detail on this glo bis on non-bb phones and the connection profile(s) to use. Thanks
Really , after 41 pages of discussions
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by RedReact: 4:33pm On Jan 27, 2013
lilshon: Please I need a full detail on this glo bis on non-bb phones and the connection profile(s) to use. Thanks
Dear brother, kindly read from page 1 to 3 of this thread if you can't go beyond. Everything was addressed there.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 4:56pm On Jan 27, 2013
That is exactly what this thread is all about. Just try and read from 0, 1, 2 and 3 and you will even end up helping others to get in. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Rexyl(m): 5:48pm On Jan 27, 2013
Is the plan still rocking? A question someone planning to adopt it for N400, N1200 or N1400 might ask as exorbitant prices were raised above.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by lilshon(m): 6:11pm On Jan 27, 2013
Ok..just checked the previous pages. Got it connected with the blackberry.net Apn but no internet access, although I haven't subscribed the BIS....would it have access once I do ?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 6:16pm On Jan 27, 2013
lilshon: Ok..just checked the previous pages. Got it connected with the blackberry.net Apn but no internet access, although I haven't subscribed the BIS....would it have access once I do ?
Yes, subscribe to Soweek or Somonth. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 6:18pm On Jan 27, 2013
Rexyl: Is the plan still rocking? A question someone planning to adopt it for N400, N1200 or N1400 might ask as exorbitant prices were raised above.
Very well. I will advice you go for Soweek or Somonth as a result of the price difference but, the same quality service. Thank.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by lilshon(m): 6:22pm On Jan 27, 2013
luluosas:
Yes, subscribe to Soweek or Somonth. Thank you.
I love the quick response on this site smiley..thanks..I'll try it out
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by omeome: 7:16pm On Jan 27, 2013
HELP BRO, I USE THIS BB PLAN ON MY JAVA PHONE BUT I CAN NOT DOWNLOAD WITH IT.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by alorauzoms(m): 8:41pm On Jan 27, 2013
i can only connect on EDGE.have tried all other combinations.they dont work for me. am using an unbranded open modem.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by PurpleHouse(m): 9:30pm On Jan 27, 2013
luluosas:
Very well. I will advice you go for Soweek or Somonth as a result of the price difference but, the same quality service. Thank.

why the SOMonth? could this be the reason my Google Play Market is't connecting? only opera Mini is Rocking Steady!....... why do you advice the Somonth ahead of the Comonth?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Chongaiman: 9:36pm On Jan 27, 2013
Sent 'Status' to 777 on my Gala Tab at 21:17 and got this reply:
Your account is ACTIVE and will expire on 17/02/2013 12:22. You are on Somonth .Your remaining volume is 1196 Mb.Your renewal status is ACCEPTED.You have 0 Blackberry bonus on your account:

Since I had over N1,200 credit balance, I sent 'SoMonth' at 21:17 and almost immidiately got the reply:
Your Somonth has been extended. Your plan will now expire on 19/03/2013 12:22

I then sent 'Status' again at 21:24 and received this reply:
Your account is ACTIVE and will expire on 19/03/2013 12:22. You are on Somonth .Your remaining volume is 4266 Mb.Your renewal status is ACCEPTED.You have 0 Blackberry bonus on your account:
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by nsidible(f): 9:46pm On Jan 27, 2013
Chongaiman: Sent 'Status' to 777 on my Gala Tab at 21:17 and got this reply:

Since I had over N1,200 credit balance, I sent 'SoMonth' at 21:17 and almost immidiately got the reply:

sum 1 complained abt google play.plz does urz work wit it?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Chongaiman: 9:52pm On Jan 27, 2013
Yes sir. Just checked before before replying. All was tamam.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 10:33pm On Jan 27, 2013
omeome: HELP BRO, I USE THIS BB PLAN ON MY JAVA PHONE BUT I CAN NOT DOWNLOAD WITH IT.
My friend, in as much you can connect, you should be able to download. Just ensure that the location for storing your download is not full. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 10:34pm On Jan 27, 2013
lilshon:
I love the quick response on this site smiley..thanks..I'll try it out
You are welcome.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 10:40pm On Jan 27, 2013
alorauzoms: i can only connect on EDGE.have tried all other combinations.they dont work for me. am using an unbranded open modem.
Well, I am using EDGE too as there is no Glo 3G yet in my location but, it works too well. Maybe there is no 3G in your location too. Thank you.

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by kanny1(m): 10:42pm On Jan 27, 2013
@lulosas and @muyi.babs.Thanks for being there. It's working with Nokia PCsuite 7.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 10:54pm On Jan 27, 2013
PurpleHouse:

why the SOMonth? could this be the reason my Google Play Market is't connecting? only opera Mini is Rocking Steady!....... why do you advice the Somonth ahead of the Comonth?
That is because the Somonth plan (N1,200) is cheaper than the Comonth plan (N1,400), which also give the same data volume (3GB) and also valid for 30 days. The major advantage here is because, with Somonth plan, you are NEVER restricted from visiting any website of your choice, which ordinarily you cannot do using a BB phone.
As for connecting to the Google Play Store, remember that the Play Store is an Application you have to install on your phone if it is not pre-installed and it is never a browser like Opera Mini. Therefore, in as much as you are connecting to other sites using Opera Mini browser on your Android device, you should be able to access the Play Store too using the same Opera Mini browser. Any way, this has nothing to do with WHATEVER BB plan you are using on your device provided it is a NON BB device. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 10:55pm On Jan 27, 2013
kanny1: @lulosas and @muyi.babs.Thanks for being there. It's working with Nokia PCsuite 7.
Oh! That is good to know. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 10:59pm On Jan 27, 2013
Chongaiman: Sent 'Status' to 777 on my Gala Tab at 21:17 and got this reply:

With 4.2GB data volume now in your account, you go flex tire be that. Enjoy!!!
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 11:01pm On Jan 27, 2013
nsidible: sum 1 complained abt google play.plz does urz work wit it?
Google Play is an Android application which must be installed, if not pre-installed on the device before it can be accessed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (102)

Android, Anyone? / The Galaxy A Series! / How To Stop Automatic Touches On Screens Of Your Android Phones And Tablet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.