Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices - Phones (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices (180583 Views)

Simple Guide For Airtel BlackBerry Plans On Non-bb Devices / Airtel BB Plans On Non BB Phones(updated) / Airtel Ng Officially Launches New Blackberry Plans. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by nsidible(f): 11:15pm On Jan 27, 2013
luluosas:
Google Play is an Android application which must be installed, if not pre-installed on the device before it can be accessed.
tanx 4 d enlighten
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Chongaiman: 11:23pm On Jan 27, 2013
^^^
In addition, you must have a Google account before you can use the app.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 11:33pm On Jan 27, 2013
nsidible: tanx 4 d enlighten
You are welcome.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 11:33pm On Jan 27, 2013
Chongaiman: ^^^
In addition, you must have a Google account before you can use the app.
True talk there.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by omeome: 5:38am On Jan 28, 2013
luluosas:
My friend, in as much you can connect, you should be able to download. Just ensure that the location for storing your download is not full. Thank you.
It tells me service not allowed and sometimes link not available
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by PurpleHouse(m): 6:25am On Jan 28, 2013
luluosas:
That is because the Somonth plan (N1,200) is cheaper than the Comonth plan (N1,400), which also give the same data volume (3GB) and also valid for 30 days. The major advantage here is because, with Somonth plan, you are NEVER restricted from visiting any website of your choice, which ordinarily you cannot do using a BB phone.
As for connecting to the Google Play Store, remember that the Play Store is an Application you have to install on your phone if it is not pre-installed and it is never a browser like Opera Mini. Therefore, in as much as you are connecting to other sites using Opera Mini browser on your Android device, you should be able to access the Play Store too using the same Opera Mini browser. Any way, this has nothing to do with WHATEVER BB plan you are using on your device provided it is a NON BB device. Thank you.

Thanks for the info! mine came pre-installed, and I've been using it ever since, infact I downloaded the Opera Mini with my Google Play Store........... using the normal 4k Etisalat plan, but this BB plan seems not to be connecting to the Google Play! Need help with this please!
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Rexyl(m): 6:26am On Jan 28, 2013
luluosas:
With 4.2GB data volume now in your account, you go flex tire be that. Enjoy!!!

It is like Glo is doing some favour here. Or better Glo is now taking the lead doing the right thing Nigerians need, and Nigerian youths shall continue to bless them, gradually they are getting to where they should be for Nigerians, they are for Nigerians. I salute you here for the relief, well done. But this can not be complete without you (youths) finding a way to harmer PHCN which is a real-time thief, reaping where they have not sown with their N500 monthly meter maintenance charge after the customers would have paid for almost everything (meter, wire, poles, transformer, installation fees and monthly consumption) to install electricity in their houses.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by cooltony09: 6:54am On Jan 28, 2013
ON POINT,I FEEL LYK HUGGING U GUYS NOW...TYM 2 DOWNLOAD straight 4rm youtube
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by cooltony09: 7:00am On Jan 28, 2013
Fourcade: Am i the only one who received a text some minutes ago? grin
Glo refunded my N1200 for ''unsuccessful blackberry subcription made in the past''.
Wahala dey ooo sad
Yh,glo do refund bis kredt if d subscriptn doesnt pull thru...i av bin refunded 1ce n dat was evn lyk 2yrs ago..
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by hopefullman: 7:47am On Jan 28, 2013
Glo deliver us durin d per minut era of mtn.dey introduc per sec bilin.nw dey are deliverin us 4rm d chains of mtn browsin.mor greas 2ur elbow glo.^^^^^@op thanks 4d info.

1 Like

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by hopefullman: 8:29am On Jan 28, 2013
Pls who has undeleteplus 3.0.2.406 licence key.i ned it urgent.2nk u
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 9:24am On Jan 28, 2013
cooltony09: ON POINT,I FEEL LYK HUGGING U GUYS NOW...TYM 2 DOWNLOAD straight 4rm youtube
I recommend you to install Xilisoft YouTube downloader. Any video you download using this software will be saved straight to your computer. I use it a lot.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 9:30am On Jan 28, 2013
Rexyl:

It is like Glo is doing some favour here. Or better Glo is now taking the lead doing the right thing Nigerians need, and Nigerian youths shall continue to bless them, gradually they are getting to where they should be for Nigerians, they are for Nigerians. I salute you here for the relief, well done. But this can not be complete without you (youths) finding a way to harmer PHCN which is a real-time thief, reaping where they have not sown with their N500 monthly meter maintenance charge after the customers would have paid for almost everything (meter, wire, poles, transformer, installation fees and monthly consumption) to install electricity in their houses.
Not at all as they are treating everybody equally. Remember, when your subscription is still active with some data left on it, should you resubscribe again, the remaining data volume left on the former subscription will be rolled over into the new subscription provided, you are subscribing to the same family plan i.e From Soweek to Somonth, Soweek to Soweek, Somonth to Somonth, Somonth to Soweek or from Coweek to Comonth, Coweek to Coweek, Comonth to Comonth, Comonth to Coweek. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 9:41am On Jan 28, 2013
PurpleHouse:

Thanks for the info! mine came pre-installed, and I've been using it ever since, infact I downloaded the Opera Mini with my Google Play Store........... using the normal 4k Etisalat plan, but this BB plan seems not to be connecting to the Google Play! Need help with this please!
Try another browser and see whether it will be the same thing.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:22am On Jan 28, 2013
been wanting to clarify.

u dont need to deactivate the present subscription to add another if u exhaust your data limit?

if u do, how do you deactivate. O ye Glo-Guru aka Luluosas? grin grin grin grin
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by puskin: 10:35am On Jan 28, 2013
4llerbuntu: been wanting to clarify.

u dont need to deactivate the present subscription to add another if u exhaust your data limit?

Guy......dis one is not Airtel pattern. Just go ahead and resubscribe, and all remaining unused data shall be added to the new subscription.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by cyif2003(m): 10:42am On Jan 28, 2013
Pls is dis glo bis network stable in isolo? Any testimonies kus i want to subscribe
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 10:45am On Jan 28, 2013

Morning friend. This is how it work:
An active subscription is tied to 2 basic factors, which are Data volume and validity period.
Now, let's take for example that you are on a BB Soweek plan, which is valid for 7 days with a data cap of 700MB. If you therefore exhaust the 700MB data cap on the Soweek plan, your subscription will automatically expire, even if you were suppose to still be entitle to 3 days more. So, after exhausting your data while your subscription days are not over, it expires by default and you don't need to deactivate that expired plan again before you can resubscribe.
On the other hand, if by the specified time on the 7th day that your Soweek plan will expire and you are still having let's say 250MB left on the plan, it will automatically expire too and you will lose the whole 250MB without any consideration. Here, you need to buy a new plan before you can continue your internet experience.
That is why it is always advisable never to let your subscription expired by time because, you are bound to lose the remaining data volume on the plan. But, if it expire by Volume, there's really nothing bad as you do not lose anything in the process. I hope, it is understandable enough. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 10:47am On Jan 28, 2013
cyif2003: Pls is dis glo bis network stable in isolo? Any testimonies kus i want to subscribe
Just go ahead and try the Soweek plan first. The testimony you need is actually better experience by yourself. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by lynxnoon(m): 10:49am On Jan 28, 2013

u can only deactivate the AUTO-RENEWAL function by sending CANCEL to 777
u can renew data plan n subscription will be extended; but u have to be on . . . lets say, CO plan to activate COWEEK or COMONTH and so on
cheers

1 Like

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by twinskenny(m): 10:58am On Jan 28, 2013
cyif2003: Pls is dis glo bis network stable in isolo? Any testimonies kus i want to subscribe

is ur fone 3g enable? check if u ave 3g signal on your fone or anyone around you
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by cyif2003(m): 11:16am On Jan 28, 2013
twinskenny:

is ur fone 3g enable? check if u ave 3g signal on your fone or anyone around you
kk tanx.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by cyif2003(m): 11:18am On Jan 28, 2013
luluosas:
Just go ahead and try the Soweek plan first. The testimony you need is actually better experience by yourself. Thank you.
but does glo offer a a day plan for bis?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by nsidible(f): 12:25pm On Jan 28, 2013
luluosas:
I recommend you to install Xilisoft YouTube downloader. Any video you download using this software will be saved straight to your computer. I use it a lot.
or use mobtube.info to download videos direct 4rm youtube
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 1:22pm On Jan 28, 2013
cyif2003: but does glo offer a a day plan for bis?
No, at least for now.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by OCTAVO: 5:22pm On Jan 28, 2013
nsidible: or use mobtube.info to download videos direct 4rm youtube
You can use Tube mate to download videos from youtube to Android phones.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by lilshon(m): 9:29pm On Jan 28, 2013
Got my 3G to work..was downloading at over 300kbps B-)...unfortunately my subscription has ended sad
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 10:03pm On Jan 28, 2013
lilshon: Got my 3G to work..was downloading at over 300kbps B-)...unfortunately my subscription has ended sad
Just do ahead and resubscribe. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by twinskenny(m): 11:10pm On Jan 28, 2013
lilshon: Got my 3G to work..was downloading at over 300kbps B-)...unfortunately my subscription has ended sad

i am jealous.. my download speed is only 123kbps
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by stanjohn57: 2:07am On Jan 29, 2013
Pls Luluosas and others who know much about blackberry plans, how do I turn on d mobile hotspot on my blackberry 9900 with GLO BIS?
I have tried severally and even given up hopes on it. Plz ur help will be appreciated
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 6:42am On Jan 29, 2013
stanjohn57: Pls Luluosas and others who know much about blackberry plans, how do I turn on d mobile hotspot on my blackberry 9900 with GLO BIS?
I have tried severally and even given up hopes on it. Plz ur help will be appreciated
Well, I don't use a Hotspot for now. House, please him to solve this issue. Thank you all in advance.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by twinskenny(m): 10:43am On Jan 29, 2013
stanjohn57: Pls Luluosas and others who know much about blackberry plans, how do I turn on d mobile hotspot on my blackberry 9900 with GLO BIS?
am not sure u can u ur bis data as hotspot u might need to subcribe to d normal data plan. By the way os 7.1 will automatically enable hotspot on ur bold5

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (102)

Android, Anyone? / The Galaxy A Series! / How To Stop Automatic Touches On Screens Of Your Android Phones And Tablet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.