Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,788 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:20 AM

Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon (24576 Views)

Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) / Sex In The Church! Wife Accuses Top Lagos Pastor Of Sleeping With Church Members / Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by goldplated(m): 7:11pm On Dec 23, 2012
Very many Nigerian christians most on nl are too foolishly sentimental and throw all logical thoughts out the window
Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by creativemusic: 7:12pm On Dec 23, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by afolabisegun(m): 7:18pm On Dec 23, 2012
Nigeria! Evil men will never rule you again

Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by rhymz(m): 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2012
goldplated: Very many Nigerian christians most on nl are too foolishly sentimental and throw all logical thoughts out the window
my brother this common sense is not common afterall
Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:24pm On Dec 23, 2012
rhymz: You post is crappy and is rife with stooopod partisan allegience to some supposed superhuman pastor that can't seem to do any wrong in your eyes.
I m not in support of any Pastor doing the wrong thing.
rhymz:
If you have any sense of decency, you will refrain from supporting positions that clearly defiles both the correctness of spirituality and the hypocrisy with which these pastor charlatans have been attending to the gospel.
No wonder they can't correct them anymore, instead of religion being an agent of sincere change in the hearts of people, it has rather depeened the problem. When was the last time daddy GO said anything in the way of repremand to his politician friends wreking havoc to this country. Dem don block im mouth with National cake, he has lost the moral right to criticize or call his attention to any glaring policy that is not in the interest of the people. I wont be surprised if your superhuman Daddy
Go is a card carrying member of the PDP sef. . .he is more of a politician than anything sacred. They say conveniently turn a blind eye to the nonsense their friends in power does and yet you think they have any moral obligation or decency to preach their nonsense to anyone??
u can take ur case 2 RCCG Camp. U r frustrated beyond deliverance.
Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by angeljx: 7:33pm On Dec 23, 2012
Ex-Pastor Bankole or wat did he call himself his very sick & he needs to be admitted in d hospital so dat he can have his brain checked because someone in his write sense will not open his mouth & say dat he resigned from being a pastor, dat means he doesn't have d calling he only went into ministry for money but wen he didn't see dat he's now talking rubbish so, let him just go to hell & stop speaking ill of d church of God. Idiot
Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by OsunOriginal: 7:35pm On Dec 23, 2012
Napolitano: If these politicians are clean aand unafraid of criticism, I'll give them respect if they can go to the Latter Rain Assembly. I trust Pastor Tunde Bakare, he would either not give them special recognition or walk them out of the church.

They wont go there - Gej will only patronise money and jet loving pastors who dont care how the politician manages the country but rather the money the man wil drop.

1 Like

Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:36pm On Dec 23, 2012
joseph1832:
Okiki oluwa: of course there's nothing wrong in GEJ being recognized! After all he's the President of the FR.

But ma bone of contention is the GO should have spoken to him about the tenets of good governance... A man who sits idle while the people he swore to protect and serve are being murdered and kidnapped left right and centre.

The GO should have scolded him, tell him to sit up and to remember that judgement awaits all even him GEJ.
well, dats btw Pastor Adeboye & GEJ. I m also nt in support of some GEJ's action. & yes, judgement awaits even me, you, GEJ, Pastor E.A Adeboye in Heaven.
Lastly, joseph 1832, u have a sound mind unlike d frustrated brainless rhymz.
Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by lee007(m): 7:41pm On Dec 23, 2012
Call me brainwashed, call me brainless...the bible says the foolish things of this world confronts and overcomes the greater ones, the house of God is not for self righteous, egoistic bigots. I am not a fan of Goodluck at all! but i am wise to know what standard to apply on this issue and that is WWJD( what will Jesus Do)

JESUS NEVER CASTED ANYONE OUT, HE DINED WITH THE SINNERS WHILE HE PREACHED THE MESSAGE OF THE GOSPEL, HE DID NOT REBUKE THEM BUT WITH WISDOM BRING THEM TO REPENTANCE BECAUSE THEY WILL FLEE IF HE USES THAT APPROACH, ZACHEUS EVEN INVITED JESUS TO HIS HOUSE, REMEMBER THE PHARISEES AND THE RELIGIOUS LEADERS WHO CAME TO LEARN AT HIS FEET.

So why should the church refuse to recognize the authority that holds the nation together, even Buhari has visited the RCCG. Jesus was a respecter of constituted authority, he paid tax and encouraged taxes to be paid, so the RCCG or any church is no exception.

We must also know that the motive of the President for going there between him and God, There is awesome power on that GROUND I am an direct beneficiary of that so any wise leader who wants to succeed must knee before the Almighty. Even G.Os of other churches dont miss Holy Ghost Congress.

Therefore let him that have ears hear what God is saying, and if you choose to continue in blasphemy, Judgment that no man can reverse is upon you. Selah!
Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by Ikoniko(f): 7:48pm On Dec 23, 2012
i believe he was one of the pastors caught wit questionable xter n was subsequently ex-communicate.
Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by joseph1832(m): 7:49pm On Dec 23, 2012
Okiki_Oluwa: well, dats btw Pastor Adeboye & GEJ. I m also nt in support of some GEJ's action. & yes, judgement awaits even me, you, GEJ, Pastor E.A Adeboye in Heaven.
Lastly, joseph 1832, u have a sound mind unlike d frustrated brainless rhymz.
Okiki oluwa just so you know rhymz is one of the sound minds I've ever met in social media.
Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by rhymz(m): 7:49pm On Dec 23, 2012
Okiki_Oluwa: I m not in support of any Pastor doing the wrong thing. u can take ur case 2 RCCG Camp. U r frustrated beyond deliverance.
If anyone needs deliverance from non-sense, it is you. You need to offload the garbage in your and start posting like you have got some common sense.
Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by ediko5(m): 7:51pm On Dec 23, 2012
free2ryhme:

point of correction ... Jesus came for repentant sinners not unrepentant sinners
what do you mean by repentant sinners so you want to tell me that all the people that Jesus meet were already repented b4 Jesus met them
Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by rhymz(m): 7:56pm On Dec 23, 2012
joseph1832:
Okiki oluwa just so you know rhymz is one of the sound minds I've ever met in social media.
My brother from another mother. . . I dey hail o.
Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by nijanigga: 7:59pm On Dec 23, 2012
Ninilowo: A FRUSTRATED FELLOW IN ACTION. IS IT COMPULSORY FOR U TO REMAIN IN RCCG? CARRY URSELF COMMOT ABEG!!!
Either way this pastor has made me think twice about RCCG holy ghost night.He has achieved something,which many outside the church may not know.
Church in Nigeria is a big business,despite churches and mosques everywhere,Nigeria is the capital of CORRUPTION.
Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:59pm On Dec 23, 2012
rhymz: If anyone needs deliverance from non-sense, it is you. You need to offload the garbage in your and start posting like you have got some common sense.
neither do u have common sense. Just waka pass.
Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 23, 2012
andyanders: If a man of God truly said that, he is demonic and sick. I am not a member of RCCG, but his comment is just that of envy and he should go and hang himself.

That was before the politicization and commercialization of Nigeria churches. The church has now become a haven for corrupt politicians and 419s.

Godiswatchingallofthem
Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by snthesis(m): 8:07pm On Dec 23, 2012
nijanigga:
Either way this pastor has made me think twice about RCCG holy ghost night.He has achieved something,which many outside the church may not know
"Others, like seed sown on rocky places, hear the word and at once receive it with joy.But since they have no root, they last only a short time. When trouble or persecution comes because of the word, they quickly fall away." -Mark 4:14-15 sad
Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by Akinolore(m): 8:18pm On Dec 23, 2012
chief batiatus: @ poster, you are lying, you were not once a pastor, you are a muslim and it hurts you badly to see the president sitting in a church which is not a brain-washed muslims are trained to accept. You are afraid jonathan will use the opportunity to strategize for coming election which is something muslims have been doing both here and in mecca since before this country was created. Don't you muslims go to mecca before every election even LG election to claim that the opponent is a christian and that you need funds to beat them in election? The disgraced PDP primaries candidate of kogi in the last election - Oshosho by name, is that not what he did? In the whole of the north is that not what you people are doing? Muslims sell even their country to forward islam, who do you think is helping boko haram? Is it not muslims in the army and SSS and police? Jonathan must win the next election rather than for a muslim to come there whether he is competent or not
But why can't you read across the lines before you will disturb your ill-fated brain to think illogically and now using your cripple hand to write rubbish to a topic that is debatable? Is this a religion issue? See there are some topic here that only call for well and up-to-today function brained people with a logical reasons not religion fanatics like you. Okay?
Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by rhymz(m): 8:33pm On Dec 23, 2012
Okiki_Oluwa: neither do u have common sense. Just waka pass.
lol....truth hurts. You will do well to comment next time with the aids of your brain.....that's if you have one that is functional.

1 Like

Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by Lovine: 8:34pm On Dec 23, 2012
point of correction ... Jesus came for repentant sinners not unrepentant sinners

Rom.5:8, 1 Tim.1:15, read your Bible and stop pretending, even today you have done worst things. If we can save ourselves Jesus would have not come or to die for us sinners.
Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by quin9(f): 8:35pm On Dec 23, 2012
Hebrews 13:17

Obey your leaders and submit to them, for they are keeping watch over your souls, as those who will have to give an account. Let them do this with joy and not with groaning, for that would be of no advantage to you

omans 13:1
Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God.
Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by 5much(m): 8:42pm On Dec 23, 2012
give honour to whom honour is due.Jonathan is a chief pastor in Abuja
Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by Alajiki(m): 8:48pm On Dec 23, 2012
chief batiatus: @ poster, you are lying, you were not once a pastor, you are a muslim and it hurts you badly to see the president sitting in a church which is not a brain-washed muslims are trained to accept. You are afraid jonathan will use the opportunity to strategize for coming election which is something muslims have been doing both here and in mecca since before this country was created. Don't you muslims go to mecca before every election even LG election to claim that the opponent is a christian and that you need funds to beat them in election? The disgraced PDP primaries candidate of kogi in the last election - Oshosho by name, is that not what he did? In the whole of the north is that not what you people are doing? Muslims sell even their country to forward islam, who do you think is helping boko haram? Is it not muslims in the army and SSS and police? Jonathan must win the next election rather than for a muslim to come there whether he is competent or not

Shuo! Wetin concern Muslims with your show of shame...na wah o. When Tunde Bakare goofed, they said it was because he had a Muslim background, when one DAVID Sulaiman poured acid on his girlfriend and the latter died, they kept mentioning Suleiman and completely ignored the second name. When Boko Haram strikes, they would say it's the handiwork of Muslims. Adam Lanza ended 27 souls in USA, they said he was suffering from some mental problem. If the name had been Idris Lanza, the bigoted self-acclaimed sons and daughters of God would shout "those Muslims have come again". Why can't you dogmatic id***iots get a life. If una f**k una wives and she no get pregnant, na Muslims cause am. I dey laugh baba Iyabo laugh....kikikiki..kukuku...kokoko

1 Like

Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by Lovine: 8:51pm On Dec 23, 2012
blessed4ever

Are you into worldliness? Don’t you know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? So you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your mouth, eyes, hands and legs or fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Genesis 35:2-4), bangles, and frying or perming your hair. Are you one of those that put on indecent dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce (A seducer is not a Christian) or perhaps you wear trousers as a woman? (Read Deuteronomy 22:5), that is an abomination (Revelation 21:8, 27). Therefore, make up your mind, repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

You quoted Deut. 22:5, what about verses 9 to the end? Are they not biblical? To you trousers, paintings etc which one are more serious sins? You people are hypocrites because you pick the verses and chapters of the bible that suits you. All other things in the same chap.22 why did you not mention them or observe them? Jesus came to die for sinners, and even you daily you commits them. You hate, lie, look down on someone who is not your church member, etc. Salvation is personal and has nothing to do with any church that were found by men, so stop deceiving your self. whether you wear trouser, paint, ear ring, etc has nothing to do with spiritual matters. They are just self righteousness that don't commend anyone to Jesus Christ. Salvation is a gift, if you don't have it no matter what you does you will go no where. Your Pastor condemns brewery but drink soft drinks, he condemns working in the hotels but lodges there when he travels, etc. Hypocrites. JESUS IS THE ONLY TRUTH, FOLLOW HIM NOT CHURCH DOCTRINES.

2 Likes

Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 23, 2012
I think most people got the op wrong. If I understand his post correctly, the man is begrudging his GO for allowing GEJ into venue but for allowing him to mount the podium. I would prefer we ignore what the op has said and look at it this way, in the house of God I believe everyone is equal, what is the essence of GEJ mounting the podium in the first place? To thank other church members for coming, or to thank the workers for their selfless service? Seriously in as much as he is the president, we are talking of house of God, all the people attacking the op, please can someone give me a genuine reason why GEJ was on the pulpit and what in the world would he had had to say to the congregation?

The above is for the sake of argument but on a personal level who cares who mounts RCCG pulpit! grin grin
Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by horlatunde(m): 9:15pm On Dec 23, 2012
k2039:
He is sick, so GEJ should be sent out or what was he insunating. Besides Jesus came for the sinners which include looters not the saints like him(Bankole).

His statement would only have made sense if robbers, kidnappers etc are not allowed into the camp ground.

It's only logical that in a gathering like that, the president must be recognised, afterall he is the PRESIDENT of Nigeria not a district pastor.

Give honor to whom honor is due.
What Rubbish are u saying, the Man did not condemn the attendance of the president bt his right to talk on an alter of God as a politician and nt to preach... U equally mentioned repentance, wen G.O was praying 4 GEJ did u See or hear him say Amen to those Prayers? Or Were his Word Spiritual or Political? Lastly u talk Abt honour, how honourable is it 4 a serving president to kneel b4 d G.O? Abeg let's face reality joor. Baba Don Turn politician and GEJ was only only trying to gather Cheap Political points.
Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:23pm On Dec 23, 2012
rhymz: lol....truth hurts. You will do well to comment next time with the aids of your brain.....that's if you have one that is functional.
in ur childish mind u think u v traded words with me & u foolishly typed 'truth hurts'. What truth have u typed? U just showed ur myopic way of reasoning.
Frustrated nigga.
Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by symbian03(m): 9:24pm On Dec 23, 2012
sulaimon99: nt only RCCG includin kicc,tb.joshua,chris oyakhilome and others dy r all d same tin collectin money all in the name of TITHE ,and you call that religion ...GOD IS WATCHING ..end tyme tinz..

Shut ur gutter mouth!
Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by segcymoor(m): 9:26pm On Dec 23, 2012
.....I reserve my comment

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music / Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here / Herbert Wigwe: Did His Pastor Mourn Long Enough? By Fola Ojo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.