Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon (24446 Views)

Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) / Sex In The Church! Wife Accuses Top Lagos Pastor Of Sleeping With Church Members / Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by swtcharissa(f): 5:17pm On Dec 23, 2012
All these persons wen dey talk,abeg when una open una church,say president kon visit una make una put him for back chair,peper eye people....give honor to him it is due,nobody is without sin

1 Like

Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by Orpelin: 5:18pm On Dec 23, 2012
Religious leader cant pursue people away from religious site.
Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by JideTheBlogger(m): 5:18pm On Dec 23, 2012
aribisala0: See "to match" naa grin grin Daddy and Mummy. RCCG bank account o ni baje
Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by afroxyz: 5:20pm On Dec 23, 2012
Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by greatdave(m): 5:21pm On Dec 23, 2012
musKeeto: Holy Vodka congress..

The sheeple go just dey look like slaves. Dey hail their tormentors.

Adeboye dey scam dem with 'the unmentionable'.

GEJ dey scam dem with promises.

All the promises (heaven and good road) resemble for implementation and completion.

Sha, make I no take panadol for another mugu head.

Na d unfortunate 70000 kids wey people dey born for d congress I dey pity..
2012 is about to end and ur stil brainless?! U av the guts to call innocent kids unfortunate? Ur stupidity is scary bruv.

2 Likes

Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 23, 2012
Jonathan is given the honour of standing on the altar,cos the president is seen as an institution,and not as individual..
Afterall he must be accord the respect of being the number one citizen,no matter what. Afterall salvation is for the sinner,and not the saved as claimed by the pastor.

Just my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by segsheart(m): 5:24pm On Dec 23, 2012
Each comment and contribution is with motive. Ask yourself? Is it to bring down the man of God or to depopulate heaven. BECAREFUL!!! Everyone will give account on the day of judgment.

1 Like

Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by rhymz(m): 5:26pm On Dec 23, 2012
Okiki_Oluwa: Hm! Retired Pastor, me think one can't retire from God's work except God retrench.
Hope he's still going on with God's work after leaving RCCG. As for the buying & selling @ RCCG camp, me call for moderation. There's nothing Political if GEJ or any other Politician is recognized there.
Do you brainwashed religious lads have comprehension problem? The is not against letting GEJ attend the 4cking congress, he was talking about how given special privileges that were supposed to be for the so-called religious leaders of the teacher all because he is a politician patronizing "Daddy GO" . . .if you don't see the discrimination there then you are better off in a kindergatten class. Daddy GO has sold the gospel to the highest bidder that's why they can't seem to know when he is crossing the line. Dem don take political money and private jet bloack their brains.

5 Likes

Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by bigsamo: 5:28pm On Dec 23, 2012
Yes as a president that was elected by the people, he can be given the chanse to read the Bible lesson and speak in the church,even The King as well can be given the same oppoutunity to speak befor the people of God,afterall they are choosing by God,so I dont see any problem if RCCG alow president of federal repuplic of Nigeria in there church,GEJ is not the first to enter church and is not going to be the last,@ the pastor may the God open your to understand that no leader was there without God understanding.
Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by andyanders: 5:43pm On Dec 23, 2012
gboss4sure: While he was there why didnt he say such. Please this man should tell us the truth on what he did and they chaste him out.

check your grammar. Is it chaste him out OR chased him out?

1 Like

Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:44pm On Dec 23, 2012
rhymz: Do you brainwashed religious lads have comprehension problem? The is not against letting GEJ attend the 4cking congress, he was talking about how given special privileges that were supposed to be for the so-called religious leaders of the teacher all because he is a politician patronizing "Daddy GO" . . .if you don't see the discrimination there then you are better off in a kindergatten class. Daddy GO has sold the gospel to the highest bidder that's why they can't seem to know when he is crossing the line. Dem don take political money and private jet bloack their brains.
you have a problem of not been able to decipher well my post. And it's likely to be joblessness. Apply for a post @ RCCG camp & that may calm your frustration.
Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by JamesLucia: 5:45pm On Dec 23, 2012
hey Bankole or what SHUT UP are u better than him? if redeem is bad change ur ground. am a catholic o
Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by harbeordune(f): 5:46pm On Dec 23, 2012
Wateva ♈̷̴̩‎ђυ tink, be carefull! Heaven and Hell ‎​aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ REAL!! Watch uя tongue and let him dat think he stands be carefull, lest he Falls.
Blasphemy ȋ̝̊̅§ ♠ SIN
Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by joseph1832(m): 5:48pm On Dec 23, 2012
"God is a spirit and those who worship him most worship him in spirit and in truth".

I find that the GO of redeem is really endorsing corruption. 70% of what GEJ said at that conference were lies and mere rhetorics....

1 Like

Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by rhymz(m): 5:49pm On Dec 23, 2012
bigsamo: Yes as a president that was elected by the people, he can be given the chanse to read the Bible lesson and speak in the church,even The King as well can be given the same oppoutunity to speak befor the people of God,afterall they are choosing by God,so I dont see any problem if RCCG alow president of federal repuplic of Nigeria in there church,GEJ is not the first to enter church and is not going to be the last,@ the pastor may the God open your to understand that no leader was there without God understanding.
an average Nigerian is dishonest will twist anything to suite a phoney purpose. Now you don gree say GEJ is the elected president of Nigeria and is entitled the decency of preaching to the redeem congregation, what a desperado! 2morro u go come here come talk as the man is evil and corrupt. . Make una dey follow Ajibole and Oledepo dey decieve una self. . . . gej don turn sainr now...i dey laff

2 Likes

Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by lain: 5:52pm On Dec 23, 2012
Most Nairalanders are highly ignorant .. A former pastor pointed out smthing very important and some pple here are talkin trash.. As a pastor of redeem he has neva steped his foot on dat podium( alta of God) but a criminal (g.e.j) must b allowed bcause he is d president to speak to d same nigerians he has vowed must suffer.. What does he have to say... G.e.j has lost the morality to speak to nigerians anywhere... Talk more of speaking at the altar of God ... Pastorpreneurs....

2 Likes

Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by eggheaders(m): 5:52pm On Dec 23, 2012
chief batiatus: @ poster, you are lying, you were not once a pastor, you are a muslim and it hurts you badly to see the president sitting in a church which is not a brain-washed muslims are trained to accept. You are afraid jonathan will use the opportunity to strategize for coming election which is something muslims have been doing both here and in mecca since before this country was created. Don't you muslims go to mecca before every election even LG election to claim that the opponent is a christian and that you need funds to beat them in election? The disgraced PDP primaries candidate of kogi in the last election - Oshosho by name, is that not what he did? In the whole of the north is that not what you people are doing? Muslims sell even their country to forward islam, who do you think is helping boko haram? Is it not muslims in the army and SSS and police? Jonathan must win the next election rather than for a muslim to come there whether he is competent or not

damn Nigerian Christians and their bigotry. must you slowpoke bring Islam and muslim to the structural failure of your fold.Mr nitwit go get a life and stop whining about baselessly.

2 Likes

Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 23, 2012
chief batiatus: @ poster, you are lying, you were not once a pastor, you are a muslim and it hurts you badly to see the president sitting in a church which is not a brain-washed muslims are trained to accept. You are afraid jonathan will use the opportunity to strategize for coming election which is something muslims have been doing both here and in mecca since before this country was created. Don't you muslims go to mecca before every election even LG election to claim that the opponent is a christian and that you need funds to beat them in election? The disgraced PDP primaries candidate of kogi in the last election - Oshosho by name, is that not what he did? In the whole of the north is that not what you people are doing? Muslims sell even their country to forward islam, who do you think is helping boko haram? Is it not muslims in the army and SSS and police? Jonathan must win the next election rather than for a muslim to come there whether he is competent or not

like someone rightly said above, when a man is brainless he can not be brainwashed.
This is a very good example.

4 Likes

Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by otokx(m): 6:09pm On Dec 23, 2012
Fela Anikulapo Kuti
Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by bongila(f): 6:10pm On Dec 23, 2012
*smh* some humans sha and their small brains! So GEJ shouldn't be allowed in church because he is the devil himself?
Adeboye shouldn't have recognised his presence abi?Yet this same bunch would have castigated Adeboye if he hadn't acknowledged GEJ's presence so whichever way he would have still been damned.Thinking about it, What makes us better than GEJ? The fact that we aren't politicians? ‎​​yeah right! RCCG will still go places whether the schmuck of a pastor attends or not and really,nobody even cares.

2 Likes

Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by Kx: 6:10pm On Dec 23, 2012
Can we see the pix of yaradua or any ex muslim president addressing d nation/ worshippers from d alfar"s "pulpit"?
Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by OsunOriginal: 6:11pm On Dec 23, 2012
harbeordune: Wateva ♈̷̴̩‎ђυ tink, be carefull! Heaven and Hell ‎​aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ REAL!! Watch uя tongue and let him dat think he stands be carefull, lest he Falls.
Blasphemy ȋ̝̊̅§ ♠ SIN

Dont threaten anybody here - we are wiser and more knowledgeable than you.

1 Like

Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by joseph1832(m): 6:25pm On Dec 23, 2012
Okiki_Oluwa: you have a problem of not been able to decipher well my post. And it's likely to be joblessness. Apply for a post @ RCCG camp & that may calm your frustration.
Okiki oluwa: of course there's nothing wrong in GEJ being recognized! After all he's the President of the FR.

But ma bone of contention is the GO should have spoken to him about the tenets of good governance... A man who sits idle while the people he swore to protect and serve are being murdered and kidnapped left right and centre.

The GO should have scolded him, tell him to sit up and to remember that judgement awaits all even him GEJ.
Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by snthesis(m): 6:32pm On Dec 23, 2012
seriously, i wonder what the "ex pastor " would have said about Jesus going to dine in "Zacheus the corrupt tax collector" home - let me guess his reaction would be " Jesus is a fraud, he is eating with sinners, political thieves, bla bla bla- he didnt even come to my own house, even though i am holier than Zacheus, - i will no longer follow him" tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by olawalebabs(m): 6:35pm On Dec 23, 2012
RCCG ex pastor that still worshiping in the church, Holy spirit never call him.
Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by siaindeed: 6:37pm On Dec 23, 2012
I dnt normally comment on unnecessary or vein issues that wouldn't mean anything. As per the said Pastor Bankole's statement, I think d man is saying the holy sacred place should be respected and he is not saying GEJ or political leaders shouldn't come to the Congress. There are mysteries in God and it is only those who are in true spirit of the most High shall be led to the things that men wouldn't like. Who knows if Pastor Adeboye asks Holy Spirit before he calls top political officials to the pulpit? Is it everything God asks Pastor Adeboye to tell GEJ and other political officials that shall be publicized? Before God, Nigerian President is number one in Nigeria; he should be honoured, God himself wants people to respect and their order. Has Pastor Bankole not read a story of Jesus when His father Josesph was asked by God to take him away so as not to be killed by Pharaoh? Goodluck's standing on the sacred place doesn't mean he is repented or hackened to the voice of God spoken to him through man of God, bt jst a grace as a President & call for repentance. Finally, Pastor Bankole should only follow Christ and not men if truly he is doing the will of God.

1 Like

Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by Immortal1(m): 6:42pm On Dec 23, 2012
Is it compulsory 4 someone 2 say sth? 4rm most of d post I read on nairaland, I can't help but shake my head! Do we make comments 4d sake of just posting or we really have sth noteworthy 2 say. D last time, it was d President dat was castigated 4 kneeling b4 His Spiritual father, now itz d Pastor 4 receiving d President. Sometimes, I wish d same vigour we use in bring all these mindless arguments could be applied 2 our personal lives regarding wat we have 2 impact our world 4 good! B4 u even make a statement as regarding spiritual issues, do u have d right understanding of it, cos d things of d Spirit can only be spiritually discern(d carnal mind can NEVER, I repeat NEVER, understand it)!
D way people insult d personality of d President & still expect him 2 perform, really leaves me stupefied & wonder if they have an iota of regard 4d 'office of d President'! If u re a Parent who keep saying negative things about ur child, expecting sth gud 2 come 4rm dat child, then u need 2c a Psychiatrist! This same President dat is widely castigated has one virtue dat endeared him 2 me, which most people lack, HUMILITY, not credibility... Dat was d only reason I voted 4 him, judging 4rm how d so 'know it all' have failed dis country. Humility will get u 2 where Knowledge can't!
If i may ask, do u really hope dis country would be great? Have u ever taken ur time 2 pray 4 d President or u don't even desire 2c him succeed?
Anyway, we all have our different perspective & opinion on issues, but I truly desire dat we always think about wat we think about! Prov. 20:5.. Counsel in d heart of man is lyk deep water, a man of understanding draws it out...
On d issue @ hand, He was only given d honour due him as d President of Nigeria, nothing more...surprisingly some people would have prefered he is not even given a seat or be recognised! Never let hatred blind ur sense of reasoning!!!

1 Like

Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by Napolitano(m): 6:47pm On Dec 23, 2012
If these politicians are clean aand unafraid of criticism, I'll give them respect if they can go to the Latter Rain Assembly. I trust Pastor Tunde Bakare, he would either not give them special recognition or walk them out of the church.

2 Likes

Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by duni04(m): 6:51pm On Dec 23, 2012
saxywale:
How come you forgot to include the chief thief, ibori.
Touch down!!! This picture has hit d nail on d head. Anyone who still doesn't get wot d OP's saying should just go for brain surgery

3 Likes

Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by rhymz(m): 6:58pm On Dec 23, 2012
Okiki_Oluwa: you have a problem of not been able to decipher well my post. And it's likely to be joblessness. Apply for a post @ RCCG camp & that may calm your frustration.
You post is crappy and is rife with stooopod partisan allegience to some supposed superhuman pastor that can't seem to do any wrong in your eyes. If you have any sense of decency, you will refrain from supporting positions that clearly defiles both the correctness of spirituality and the hypocrisy with which these pastor charlatans have been attending to the gospel.
No wonder they can't correct them anymore, instead of religion being an agent of sincere change in the hearts of people, it has rather depeened the problem. When was the last time daddy GO said anything in the way of repremand to his politician friends wreking havoc to this country. Dem don block im mouth with National cake, he has lost the moral right to criticize or call his attention to any glaring policy that is not in the interest of the people. I wont be surprised if your superhuman Daddy
Go is a card carrying member of the PDP sef. . .he is more of a politician than anything sacred. They say conveniently turn a blind eye to the nonsense their friends in power does and yet you think they have any moral obligation or decency to preach their nonsense to anyone?? You need a brain, kid!

2 Likes

Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by Trailblazer1(m): 7:05pm On Dec 23, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]Muslims and atheists at work, always looking for an opportunity to further their evil cause. Always quick to pronounce judgement on people who they feel are very significant and relevant in christianity. GIVING OF TITHES AND OFFERINGS IS AN INTEGRAL PART OF THE CHRISTIAN FAITH malachi 3:7-10. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, PLS KEEP YOUR OPINION TO YOUR SELF. WE ARE OBEYING THE TEACHING OF THE SCRIPTURE AND WE WILL KEEPING ON PAYING OUR TITHES AND OFFERINGS WITHOUT COMPULSION. afterall muslims also pay zakat
Re: Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon by rhymz(m): 7:07pm On Dec 23, 2012
sia-indeed:
I dnt normally comment on unnecessary or vein issues that wouldn't mean anything. As per the said Pastor Bankole's statement, I think d man is saying the holy sacred place should be respected and he is not saying GEJ or political leaders shouldn't come to the Congress. There are mysteries in God and it is only those who are in true spirit of the most High shall be led to the things that men wouldn't like. Who knows if Pastor Adeboye asks Holy Spirit before he calls top political officials to the pulpit? Is it everything God asks Pastor Adeboye to tell GEJ and other political officials that shall be publicized? Before God, Nigerian President is number one in Nigeria; he should be honoured, God himself wants people to respect and their order. Has Pastor Bankole not read a story of Jesus when His father Josesph was asked by God to take him away so as not to be killed by Pharaoh? Goodluck's standing on the sacred place doesn't mean he is repented or hackened to the voice of God spoken to him through man of God, bt jst a grace as a President & call for repentance. Finally, Pastor Bankole should only follow Christ and not men if truly he is doing the will of God.
hahahahahahha. . . .what will these christian Robots not resort to? Now you are trying to help his glaring thoughtless by concocting some spiritual BS to make light his blunder. God prolly told him to give Jonathan the go-ahead to turn the congress to a PDP congress. . .lol. . .they prolly came to the conclusion that Aninh will be the next NPA head at the congress. . .of course some ghana must go must have gone round. . .and Daddy GO prolly got his own share to keep him lame-brained and mum through out the duration of the spirit-filled PDP congress. . .lol.. . .the pastor even called the camp site Eaglesquare hahahahah....lol so apt.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"All I Want For Xmas Is You" - Sharon Oyakilome Gushes About Her Husband / Apostle Suleman Celebrates 14th Anniversary Of Omega Fire Ministries / Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.