Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels - Family (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels (51849 Views)

Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste / Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels / Advice : My Elder Brothers' Wife Quarrels Me Unneccesarily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:48pm On Dec 30, 2012
So this thread made front page? No wonder I was seeing new and entirely different comments.

This thread has been enlightening, educative, informative and entertaining for me.

Nairaland, my stress relieving and laughter tonic!
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by babymama3: 8:51pm On Dec 30, 2012
ferhyntorlah: So this thread made front page? No wonder I was seeing new and entirely different comments.

This thread has been enlightening, educative, informative and entertaining for me.

Nairaland, my stress relieving and laughter tonic!

I was like wayramminit! Who are these people then scrolled down and saw a whole LGA reading
Lol
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by anitank(f): 8:51pm On Dec 30, 2012
shymexx: Damn!!! Empty barrels messed up a good thread with their non-existent wealth... Why am I even surprised, anyway Nigerians are the loudest people in the world with absolutely nothing to show for it...

Anyway, it's the family section, a play ground for jobless old hags and single mums... Don't you lot have kids to baby sit?? undecided

*Spits on the thread*
Help me rate this BRAIN people, because when I checked it wasn't up to ZERO on the scale

1 Like

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 30, 2012
anitank:
Help me rate this BRAIN people, because when I checked it wasn't up to ZERO on the scale

How about let me rate your wall-less pum and see if I can put my two feet in there??

Go sing lullaby to your kids or something, you jobless hag!

Fvck off!
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by babymama3: 8:53pm On Dec 30, 2012
anitank:
U mean u kept reading all the way to page 8.....wow!! grin

I was on the thread from page 3 to almost the end
Na me help populate the thread grin grin grin
The posters last two posts were questions I asked her
Na now it just hit frontpage
We slept on this thread last night lol
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 30, 2012
Babe take am easy make dem no spit for your face.
anitank:
grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 30, 2012
I actually saw the thread when it was on the first page and i didnt bother commenting.i never knew it was gonna be interesting.damn! I must have missed
baby_mama:

I was on the thread from page 3 to almost the end
Na me help populate the thread grin grin grin
The posters last two posts were questions I asked her
Na now it just hit frontpage
We slept on this thread last night lol
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by anitank(f): 9:02pm On Dec 30, 2012
shymexx:

How about let me rate your wall-less pum and see if I can put my two feet in there??

Go sing lullaby to your kids or something, you jobless hag!

Fvck off!
Oh I did that already and my young prince is sleeping now. Don't be mad that u don't have urs yet grin

By the way, u spat on the thread in ur last post, and u still come back to nag with us "old hags"?.....lol!!

How am I sure its not you the op was talking about?? F-ool!!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by babymama3: 9:03pm On Dec 30, 2012
berem: I actually saw the thread when it was on the first page and i didnt bother commenting.i never knew it was gonna be interesting.damn! I must have missed

Berem,you missed
Chai
This was the thread of the year
Just relax and read through, you will finish one tray of meat pies and a carton of malt just reading

Shebi you are eating for umu ejima?
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:03pm On Dec 30, 2012
anitank:

Anitank, please don't start another WW2 on this thread; WW1 just ended when this thread made it to front page. Let's leave it at that, thanks!
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 30, 2012
Am short of words to offer any advice. Ur hubby is definetly mad,he ought to be kept in psychiatric home permanently.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by anitank(f): 9:06pm On Dec 30, 2012
berem: Babe take am easy make dem no spit for your face. grin
grin grin grin
This one that spits on thread would pour both sputum and catarh on his wife grin
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by anitank(f): 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2012
ferhyntorlah:

Anitank, please don't start another WW2 on this thread; WW1 just ended when this thread made it to front page. Let's leave it at that, thanks!
Ok sweets, will do kiss
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 30, 2012
Yes o! Nwanne na twins i dey pray for
baby_mama:

Berem,you missed
Chai
This was the thread of the year
Just relax and read through, you will finish one tray of meat pies and a carton of malt just reading

Shebi you are eating for umu ejima?
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Zemhen1: 9:16pm On Dec 30, 2012
tarababy: I have been married to my hubby for 5 years now.For the past two years anytime we have disagreement or quarrel,he would spit on my face.I have had a heart to heart discussion with him to stop this disgraceful habit and he promised to stop but still did it four days ago.

Even my mum came all the way from Nigeria to plead with him here in England to stop spitting on me. Anytime I call my mum about this matter,she would start crying saying my husband is laying a curse on me and nothing good will come out of me if he continues.

I am losing interest in this marriage because there is no hope that he would ever change.I do not think any normal man would spit on his dog,let alone his wife.
He says he sees me as a poo at that moment and that his why he does it.HE is the type that loses his temper easily and would do nasty thing,which he later regrets .He is a forty year old man,who has refused to grow up.

married and matured minds in the house, do you think am wasting my time with this man?

What non sense?............sweetheart this is the high...... My sister MISTAKENINGLY spat on our dog and my dad was quarrelling her to clean it up. It's simply inhuman ......seriously speaking I am an African guy to the core, I will love and respect my wife when I get married and I will put her in line when she misbehaves which women always do but to spit on her, I was raised by queens and I don't treat women that way.......there are numerous ways to put a woman in line but this is out of the question.
Your location is even to your favor .......sweetheart if he spits on you spit on him back[color=#000000][/color] ......if he tries anything funny kick hims ass and call the police, sue him for every penny he has.....you are his partner and helper not his slave or cleaner...........life is too short to be crying and begging .......if your mother can leave Nigeria to England to talk to him and he doesn't change that only means he doesn't care........take care
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by john650(m): 9:20pm On Dec 30, 2012
If anyone spits on your face, they obviously hate your guts and don't think much of you. I live in the US and have seen it sometimes in ball games, where a player spits on another player for saying something derogatory. So the person spitting is usually trying to re-assert their dominance. When a husband spits on their wife in the heat of an argument, it means they think the woman is evil and does not deserve respect.

What the writer didn't tell us is what she does or says to the husband to get him in such a rage. I can bet she is no innocent flower. Many Nigerian women have such filthy mouth that can make a man suffer temporary insanity. My advice is that she move out and file for divorce before he kills her in a rage. It's only a matter of time. We've seen incidents like this in the America.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by tjack: 9:28pm On Dec 30, 2012
Young lady let me not decive u,look at your husbanD problem from the spiritual angle,they is a wicked spirit inside your husband that is tormenting him and making him spit on u,he is not the one doing dat it the spirit that is controling him.ur husband need a deliverance the best solution is take him to synagogue church T.b joshua for deliverance after he has been delivered u will hear him confess and u will come back to give testimony they is no any other advice than dis advice I gave u.try and do it before it late bye.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by miredia(m): 9:31pm On Dec 30, 2012
Zemhen 1:

What non sense?............sweetheart this is the high...... My sister MISTAKENINGLY spat on our dog and my dad was quarrelling her to clean it up. It's simply inhuman ......seriously speaking I am an African guy to the core, I will love and respect my wife when I get married and I will put her in line when she misbehaves which women always do but to spit on her, I was raised by queens and I don't treat women that way.......there are numerous ways to put a woman in line but this is out of the question.
Your location is even to your favor .......sweetheart if he spits on you spit on him back[color=#000000][/color] ......if he tries anything funny kick hims ass and call the police, sue him for every penny he has.....you are his partner and helper not his slave or cleaner...........life is too short to be crying and begging .......if your mother can leave Nigeria to England to talk to him and he doesn't change that only means he doesn't care........take care
Reciprocating the actions isn't rational either. You do not adopt a pathetic negative character persuasively or impulsively, your personality of tranquility should be upheld. In my opinion, I suggest you temporarily leave the home should he choose to ignore your complaints. I Hope he realises his destructive temper (which I'm familiar with) is literally going to mar his kids and rob him of his marraige. If he doesn't have a distorted rationale, then he'll make reforms, otherwise he doesn't simply love you or doesn't care about the union or psycologically dysfunctional.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by johnstar(m): 9:32pm On Dec 30, 2012
coogar:

spit on your face? is he a king cobra?
what a disgusting attitude.........didn't you check his background before walking the aisle with him? i think you should gather his friends/colleagues and bring the matter up. let them put some sense in his head. it's so dehumanising to be spat on....ewwwww!
taaaaa, which background, I guess she married d man bcus of money tongue tongue tongue, since una dey england, enjoy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Goldieluks: 9:51pm On Dec 30, 2012
Your husband has a mental problem. Spitting on you like some possessed serpent. Disgusting act. Wth are you still doing with him? Praying for him to change isn't it??
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by murtalaa(m): 9:52pm On Dec 30, 2012
The only thing that is stopping him from beating you is the UK law that takes that crap seriously. Methinks spitting on you in UK is equivalent to beating the crap out of you in naija. I think you need to insist on traveling to Nigeria to sort this thing at a joint family meeting. Alternatively, you can cultivate bacteria in your mouth by not brushing from 3 days. On the third day, deliberately pick fight with him and provoke him well well until the serpent in him comes out. then retaliate with your own missile. I promise you that would be the last he will ever spit on you.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by obyrich(m): 9:57pm On Dec 30, 2012
tarababy:

I have spoken to the pastor,friends and family.He promised all of them he would stop but obviously he can't control his temper.
i have suggested anger management course but he has refused to ever attend such course.
He would destroy door,throw pot of stew in the sink and any disgusting thing when he is angry.
And you didnt notice all these during courtship? Well marriage is for better for worse. This is the worse. Remain there and keep praying and hoping he would change.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Aafulenu(f): 9:59pm On Dec 30, 2012
its not fair, y was this thread moved to d fp?
just see as d thread just scatter, i was loving the e-fight. una just come spoil the fun.

abeg my popcorn is still remaining from last night. all these pple advising the OP has made her decision on page 8.
so please can we go back to wealth talk?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by dabrake(m): 10:01pm On Dec 30, 2012
tarababy: I have been married to my hubby for 5 years now.For the past two years anytime we have disagreement or quarrel,he would spit on my face.I have had a heart to heart discussion with him to stop this disgraceful habit and he promised to stop but still did it four days ago.

Even my mum came all the way from Nigeria to plead with him here in England to stop spitting on me. Anytime I call my mum about this matter,she would start crying saying my husband is laying a curse on me and nothing good will come out of me if he continues.

I am losing interest in this marriage because there is no hope that he would ever change.I do not think any normal man would spit on his dog,let alone his wife.
He says he sees me as a poo at that moment and that his why he does it.HE is the type that loses his temper easily and would do nasty thing,which he later regrets .He is a forty year old man,who has refused to grow up.

married and matured minds in the house, do you think am wasting my time with this man?
a divorced marriage is better than an extremely unhappy marriage. I won't even allow a useless woman like Diezani remain in such marriage
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by dhrey: 10:04pm On Dec 30, 2012
Wow 20pages.no comment again.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Goldieluks: 10:08pm On Dec 30, 2012
tjack: Young lady let me not decive u,look at your husbanD problem from the spiritual angle,they is a wicked spirit inside your husband that is tormenting him and making him spit on u,he is not the one doing dat it the spirit that is controling him.ur husband need a deliverance the best solution is take him to synagogue church T.b joshua for deliverance after he has been delivered u will hear him confess and u will come back to give testimony they is no any other advice than dis advice I gave u.try and do it before it late bye.

Did you say she should take her husband to T.B Joshua?? ?? ??
You must be bleeping frigging creepy joking sniffing fucking kidding. WHAT THE F.UCK?? angry
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by obyrich(m): 10:15pm On Dec 30, 2012
kulyie: If you know your worth,if you know how inestimably valuable you are you will not reduce yourself to a level where anybody will spit on you.its obvious you lack self esteem and you need to get your dignity back,abi did they have sex with you in the bush and your parents forced you on him without proper marriage rites when they realised you were pregnant? Because thats the only people i know men treat with contempt.you deserve better than this,because i cant imagine anyone spitting on me,men,whoever he is he will pay for damages and his entire family will go through hell before i back off.he will have to apologize prostrating wherever he did that act including his parents otherwise i will use everything am worth to reduce him to a nonentity
Pray you dont encounter similar challenge. People like you who run their mouth cant do anything. What if his dad were the chief defence staff or a state governor? Think vast before commenting next time.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by saturnjay(m): 10:31pm On Dec 30, 2012
I AM MARRIED WITH THREE KIDS. It is not normal for a man to do that but i will encourage you to communicate with him, talk with him to stop it if he loves you, advise him what to do when he is angry. Tell him to make a positional change if he is annoyed, if he is annoyed while standing tell him to sit down or vice versa. Tell him to drink water to calm him down when he is annoyed and i am sure he would stop spitting on you with this behavioral counter measures against spitting. take care. I wish you well.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Busybody2(f): 10:46pm On Dec 30, 2012

tarababy: [size=14pt][I have tried my best to save this marriage[/size]

and i don't know what else to do.I separated from him for four months last year, but he was calling the pastor,my mum,brother and friends to plead on his behalf.

He is a typical nigerian man who wants a wife he can walk on and dictate how she can live her life.How do you live with a man who does not agree with you before taking major steps in life.
he wants to be a leader but does not set good examples.He wants automatic respect but forgets it is earned.
Unfortunately am not one of the women,any man can boss around.I am not claiming to be perfect but i definately know what i want from life.

He believes he is the head and so i should not question his authority.This is 21st century where man and woman work together in partnership.He still lives in the old age,where he believes the husband is always right.

He is a businessman who is always home most of the time cos he has people working for him but he still expects me to come back from work to make his meal eventhough there is always stew in the fridge and he is a good cook.

he complains that i don't wake up early enough to cook and get the kids ready for school but he wakes up earlier but will not lift a finger cos he believes it is a woman's duty.

He said am not been submissive cos i have questioned why he can't cook his meal and have the kids shower since he wakes up earlier.

The only thing he is responsible for is the mortgage and i pay the rest of the bills,just to let people know that am a fair person.

i have to mention that he graduated from beating me to spitting.

[size=14pt]I am quitting the marriage cos am fed up and not cos some people advised me to do so.[/size]

With regards to the bolded, the ball is in your court. Wish you the best of luck in Court as well cool

Dunno why i can't shake of the fact that this is a made up story set up for family section's jobless pipu
*Spitting on you for the past two years which graduated from beating
*Your Mum has even flown in to talk to him
*Pastors, Elders, friends, etc have spoken to him with no avail
*You even separated for four months yet went back home under the same condition
*You are financially solvent
*You live in the UK with their draconian laws on Domestic violence heavily tilted in women's favour

So what the heck have you both been communicating about then since you claim you have had a few heart to heart with him. Ol' girl goodluck once more
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by nzeaji(m): 10:51pm On Dec 30, 2012
Reeeeaaaaaaly sucks to be you. I sincerely thing the man need deliverance from whatever is wrong with him.....Geez.... What kind of man spit on his wife when they have a minor disagreement?
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by TenKobo1: 10:54pm On Dec 30, 2012
My neighbor told me that after reading your post, her husband calmly turned and emptied a mouthful of smelly saliva onto her face and walked off. The world is surely coming to an end.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Busybody2(f): 10:59pm On Dec 30, 2012
Hmmmm, i bow to the devil's advocate who would twist itself into a pretzel to say anything/fit anywhere undecided

I mean one minute you were up in arms about Jidegirl's necklace comment and pulling her up for going personal, and the next minute you singled out her Husband whose crime was to have his own prerogative and have been dragging him in the mud for the past 10 pages, wow, I bow again for una undecided Funny how na the people wey dey carry God on top head pass no dey remember to fear the same God... undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (26) (Reply)

Why Is It That Nigerians Abroad Hardly Marry Nigerian Ladies Over There? / Shakirudeen Adewale Alade A.k.a Boneticsart, British Got Talent Contestant / Nigerian Woman Dies Six Weeks After Her Wedding (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.