Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels - Family (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels (51778 Views)

Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste / Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels / Advice : My Elder Brothers' Wife Quarrels Me Unneccesarily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Princess1982(f): 3:06am On Dec 31, 2012
Metalgoong: Interesting! . .
Married men and womenwinshes displaying their innate stupidity and hypocrisy - hurling insults at Jidegirl just because she aired her personal views,
In short, the faces of you all deserve a bowl of spittle from the Original Poster's husband!
If you attack us for attacking her how does that make you any better please tell? You might as well line up and catch a hock of spit from the OP husband as well.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Metalgoong(m): 3:14am On Dec 31, 2012
Princess1982: If you attack us for attacking her how does that make you any better please tell? You might as well line up and catch a hock of spit from the OP husband as well.

I'm just a kid grin correcting you 30 yr old foool . . .

I hope you don't want to go at it with me! . . I'm not Jidegirl, Metal swings hard
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Ishilove: 3:19am On Dec 31, 2012
coogar:

i know your family is related to oprah winfrey, but how does that affect the price of GARI?
Berra... grin cheesy
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Princess1982(f): 3:19am On Dec 31, 2012
Metalgoong:

I'm just a kid grin correcting you 30 yr old foool . . .

I hope you don't want to go at it with me! . . I'm not Jidegirl, Metal swings hard
Oh boy please I don't have a problem putting a kid in his place boy go to bed isn't it like 3am in Nigeria?
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Ishilove: 3:21am On Dec 31, 2012
Princess1982: You might as well line up and catch a hock of spit from the OP husband as well.
Ewwwwww,O the grossness of it all!! shocked sad
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by pareto(m): 3:21am On Dec 31, 2012
Simply because he cant raise his hands on you and wants what is so degrading.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 3:25am On Dec 31, 2012
Busy_body:

Home ke, which home, you mean Sagamite's crumbling mudhut that Efemna some village local girl like that has set her beady eyes on to inherit by fire by force cheesy

If this Billygoat or whatever you called his name can only afford my village that last saw civilization in 1827, then Bill Gates is not rich enough then grin Er...come back here, hold on, hang on a minute, not sure i said the right thing, is this a good thing to say about my highly esteemed town Ile ife - the fountain of knowledge shocked, oh well, wharreva, what i mean is Bill Gates is poor by my standards - again don't mean to brag cheesy

hehehhe grin Who is this efemna? Is she trynna steal sagamite from you? She no know say na "na to dey look, no touching" ground she dey on. grin grin

Are you on that pill again? Fountain of knowledge ko, fountain of pammy ni lol

Billgates Jr. Jr is rich, ma. He makes $1000/4secs wink. If he was a country, he'd be the 37th richest country in the world. Just think about it. tongue
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by EasyNaijacom: 3:25am On Dec 31, 2012
Super glue some duct tape over his mouth while he's asleep.

Ok seriously why are you still with him?
- "the children"

Ok can you file for divorce and take the children with you?
- "No, he's the bread winner of the family"

Ok look, the point is, you have to find a way to stay off him for a while, say a few months, find somewhere else to live or something, perhaps later he'd realise what he's missing and take caution. One doesn't know the value of something till they lose it.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Metalgoong(m): 3:28am On Dec 31, 2012
Princess1982: Oh boy please I don't have a problem putting a kid in his place boy go to bed isn't it like 3am in Nigeria?

Old mama displays her ignorance again! . . Did I tell you it is 3am where I live?

I still want you to put me in my place!

BTW, it seems a young Naija brother is making you feel young again? grin
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Princess1982(f): 3:33am On Dec 31, 2012
Metalgoong:

Old mama displays her ignorance again! . . Did I tell you it is 3am where I live?

I still want you to put me in my place!

BTW, it seems a young Naija brother is making you feel young again? grin
Oh please I'm not in the mood to entertain children and you attack my age lol I am proud to reach 30 and if you get some rest you may reach 30 as well BOY!
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 3:35am On Dec 31, 2012
Princess1982: Hum still talking about Jidegirls millions? Oops I mean thousands lol! I guess my problem is she said it with a era of superiority like her money made black people beneath her and her husband. My family been rich as long as I can remember but I have friends from all races and walks of life.
Please u can put ur money 2 better use,I need a loan 2 start up a business in Nigeria, yu can use ur wealth to help me please, how can we meet so we strategize plans,I'll give collaterals. Thnk you; hoping to hear 4rm yu
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Princess1982(f): 3:36am On Dec 31, 2012
Raymondenyi:
Please u can put ur money 2 better use,I need a loan 2 start up a business in Nigeria, yu can use ur wealth to help me please, how can we meet so we strategize plans,I'll give collaterals. Thnk you; hoping to hear 4rm yu
lol I don't have a lot of money my family do.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Princess1982(f): 3:40am On Dec 31, 2012
Raymondenyi:
I will get some info about your business pm me and I will talk to some of my friends in Lagos, Im in the US.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 3:42am On Dec 31, 2012
Princess1982: lol I don't have a lot of money my family do.
So who can u use ur influence to connect me to? I really got 2 start up sumthing, am a corper nd am not encouraged wt the economic situation dow here,
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Metalgoong(m): 3:44am On Dec 31, 2012
Princess1982: Oh please I'm not in the mood to entertain children and you attack my age lol I am proud to reach 30 and if you get some rest you may reach 30 as well BOY!

Pls old mama don't chicken out! I want you to put me in my place while you are gurging the OP's husband spittle! grin

Anyway, I also want to clock 30, but not a fool at 30.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by EfemenaXY: 3:54am On Dec 31, 2012
Na wa o!

See as sugar mummies and gigloos full ground for hia! grin
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Princess1982(f): 3:58am On Dec 31, 2012
Raymondenyi:
So who can u use ur influence to connect me to? I really got 2 start up sumthing, am a corper nd am not encouraged wt the economic situation dow here,

hum I don't know my fiance is a political hopeful he may be able to help you or he may know somebody but I can't promise anything.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 3:59am On Dec 31, 2012
Metalgoong:

Pls old mama don't chicken out! I want you to put me in my place while you are gurging the OP's husband spittle! grin

Anyway, I also want to clock 30, but not a fool at 30.
Boy pls stop dis, its disgusting, its not mature @ all 2 come on threads and start insulting people,
Even if u not mature u can learn 2b 4rm here; dis culd b ur learning ground, do not abuse it.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Goldieluks: 4:01am On Dec 31, 2012
jidegirl12:

Eeeeesh tongue..... I'm married to the most decent man you could ever imagine...... not like you bunch of hypocrites .... doesn't hang out with blacks either tongue ....he was the best thing that happened since Clinton regime.

This comment got me thinking. Is your husband a white man?

You can never see a white man choosing a black man over his own race. NEVER! But some black people kiss the asss of white people and worships them as their gods. Pathetic!
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 4:02am On Dec 31, 2012
Princess1982: hum I don't know my fiance is a political hopeful he may be able to help you or he may know somebody but I can't promise anything.
How do I PM you here? Am not very good with NL, I only come here 2 read news nd comment.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by EfemenaXY: 4:05am On Dec 31, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

hehehhe grin Who is this efemna? Is she trynna steal sagamite from you? She no know say na "na to dey look, no touching" ground she dey on. grin grin

What??!! angry angry

Nor make me break bottle here o!

Efe is Sagalicious Saga's bonafide wifey number 3!
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 4:05am On Dec 31, 2012
anitank:
^^^ that's all that needs to be said!!!!

cool cool
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Metalgoong(m): 4:08am On Dec 31, 2012
Raymondenyi:
Boy pls stop dis, its disgusting, its not mature @ all 2 come on threads and start insulting people,
Even if u not mature u can learn 2b 4rm here; dis culd b ur learning ground, do not abuse it.

Listen Mr man, I do understand you are looking for business connection from old mama, I wish you success. grin

I guess the foul words and insults being thrown at Jidegirl is the maturity you want nairaland visitors to emulate? Knucklehead!
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 4:09am On Dec 31, 2012
jidegirl12:

*stolen*
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 4:27am On Dec 31, 2012
Bunch of Hypocrites hia!

*Kails*:

*stolen*

Meaning?

Metalgoong:

Listen Mr man, I do understand you are looking for business connection from old mama, I wish you success. grin

I guess the foul words and insults being thrown at Jidegirl is the maturity you want nairaland visitors to emulate? Knucklehead!

Insult my handle? Their insults shine my shoes grin

@Busybody..... I hail you o! I think you're the only one with your head screwed on right that seemed to understand the deal here..... David? That jobless fool that spent his whole night hacking my system ! My uncle lives next to him but I'll leave it alone.

Jenny Jenny Jenny........ How old am I? You'll faint if you see my house with my custom made street name..... It's paid off if you're having difficulty to understand .... I -do -not -pay mortgage grin got it! I know you're jealous just a tiny tiny bit ..... it's oozing outta your dirty mouth cheesy

Ileobaaa follow follow..... I guess you got what you wanted.... Attention seeking wannabe h alot...ewww.... hehehe I'm seeking her attention she said oloshi now she's exposed she's trying to use my lines grin

Babymama..... Hehehe.... I borrow iru from my neighbour this morning for my egusi soup, it actually felt good grin NOT!

Princess wow @30 you still haven't found your own voice.... I'm not rich , my family is like WTF!!!
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Hardfact: 4:28am On Dec 31, 2012
That's callous of him! If efforts to handle it amicably fail use divorce to get your pound of flesh. I hate men who molest women.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 4:32am On Dec 31, 2012
Goldieluks:

This comment got me thinking. Is your husband a white man?

You can never see a white man choosing a black man over his own race. NEVER! But some black people kiss the asss of white people and worships them as their gods. Pathetic!

The comment that was blown out of proportion?

Nope..... he's black but DOESN'T HANG OUT WITH BLACKS!!!! period!!! His prerogative!!

They actually kiss his BLACK A SS! grin
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by baby124: 4:35am On Dec 31, 2012
Wo OP,
Honestly spitting is the worst form and the most degrading type of abuse. Someone mentioned being peed on. *i almost had a stroke reading the comment* My dear, you try o. I have a temper with things like that. I don't play with my dignity and self respect at all." Treat a REAL WOMAN like a queen and she will have no option than to treat you like a king". He needs to understand this. Me and any person I have ever dated, I make sure we have the most terrible of fights o. So I know how they react. Any inkling of abuse they try to escape with, omo we sort it out and shut that shi#te down asap or I disappear if the behavior is shocking and unprecedented.It takes a MAN to know how to control himself. So, you guys never even fought when you dated and you never saw this side of him. Ha, both of us would have landed in the hospital o. Chained to the bed. I respect my man, and demand respect too. I am very respected because I know exactly what I want.Every guy will try you to see your threshold. You have to stand your ground against a bully. I like that you spat back. To sometimes deal with a bully, you have to come down to their level. See my love, no matter how much this my soon to be hubby and I fight, anyone that faces us or tries to take sides we both start fighting the person. There are so many kinks to be straightened out in relationships, married or not. I speak because my parents had such a successful marriage, and trust me, I know what I am saying. Dad, was a loving man and respected my mum cause she had this quiet ruggedness about her. She doesn't play with her family, self esteem or pride. She let's him know before he steps out of line asap, and the guy will quickly adjust. My dear I think a separation is in order here till you guys decide what to do. You are in a developed country, take advantage of the counselling opportunities, both of you. And if he is not willing, know that that is the end of the road for you. Being married is great, but an unhealthy environment is not worth it especially for your kids. Believe it or not, your kids are learning abominable things. He is spitting on you because he can't choke you as you are both in a country where he can lose it all. Don't move to Nigeria with such a man, you will lose your life. You are not the weyrey type, so you will be killed.

*word of advice for ladies*:
Please, don't pretend to take what you can't sustain in a marriage while in a relationship. A baby does not just instantly turn to a snake.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Princess1982(f): 4:35am On Dec 31, 2012
Ha Jide I have enough of my own money I just don't consider myself rich at 6 figures lol.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 4:39am On Dec 31, 2012
I am living the fairy tale life I've always drew on my drawing book @5 alone when my parents were acting crazy and y'all here at quarter to talking sh it? FVCK Y'ALL !!! I WILL BRAG FOREVER!!!
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 4:42am On Dec 31, 2012
Princess1982: Ha Jide I have enough of my own money I just don't consider myself rich at 6 figures lol.

Awwww ....... what a gentle response? What are you on?
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 4:44am On Dec 31, 2012
Going to my custom made bed now to snuggle in my whatever thread count duvet grin.... Toodles cheesy

If I smell any rat sha... I will BAM!!! back cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) / Nigerian Man Dies Moments After Announcing His Wife's Death On Facebook. Photo / Why Is It That Nigerians Abroad Hardly Marry Nigerian Ladies Over There?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.