Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels - Family (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels (51840 Views)

Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste / Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels / Advice : My Elder Brothers' Wife Quarrels Me Unneccesarily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Ishilove: 1:42am On Dec 31, 2012
jidegirl12: Until then;
Viewing this topic: nelllove, damiso(f)Winneygirl(f), OMO IBO, cotton101(f), coogar, denzel2009, and 7 guest(s)

Start with washing your weave, don't blow dry then go hug the nearest transformer in your nearest power plant grin
Rotfl!!
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Busybody2(f): 1:43am On Dec 31, 2012
baby_mama:

Do you know that I always thought you were the handle busybody
This thread was my proof that you were not

Na wah oh, just because i am the only compassionate person to go and visit her in Yabaleft once every 10 years, me that when you look up the definition of sane, there i am lipsrsealed See where my kind heart has led me, now so-called sane people can no longer differentiate between me and NL resident cracegirl Jennykrazy cry

@ Ileke-idi

Awwww my baby, come here and gimme a hug jare kiss Missed you dear, how have you been jare kiss So which one have you narrowed it down to, Dangote's pickin or Adenuga's pickin, put me out of my misery and tell me which one is gonna be my inlaw nau cheesy

@ Jennykadry

Come and open your mouth for your medication, i intend to rock it into the new year alone in peace so i have enough tranquiliser to knock you out till January 7th, er...shush, i am not ready to listen to what you have to say...oya open your gob and swallow this lipsrsealed
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by coogar: 1:46am On Dec 31, 2012
nairaland ladies on this section never disappoint.....
see epistles after epistles over a woman and her husband in a spitfest. while y'all are here analysing, the op and her husband have finished the spitting session for tonight and are busy getting jiggy.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by EfemenaXY: 1:50am On Dec 31, 2012
^^ And how do you know that?

You a fly on their spittle infested wall?

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Princess1982(f): 1:50am On Dec 31, 2012
Hum still talking about Jidegirls millions? Oops I mean thousands lol! I guess my problem is she said it with a era of superiority like her money made black people beneath her and her husband. My family been rich as long as I can remember but I have friends from all races and walks of life.

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by coogar: 1:51am On Dec 31, 2012
Efemena_xy: ^^ And how do you know that?

trade secret!

Princess1982: Hum still talking about Jidegirls millions? Oops I mean thousands lol! I guess my problem is she said it with a era of superiority like her money made black people beneath her and her husband. My family been rich as long as I can remember but I have friends from all races and walks of life.

you are attacking jidegirl12 for what you are equally guilty of. when would you nubians stop the hypocrisy. majority of the posters who have attacked her have also bragged about one thing or the other in their counterattacks. leave her alone already, i know your family is related to oprah winfrey, but how does that affect the price of sardines?
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by EfemenaXY: 1:53am On Dec 31, 2012
^^ Prone to leakages

Spill the beans pls... cheesy
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by hollypagan: 1:56am On Dec 31, 2012
shaybe baby: Call the police on him.
call police kay huh here no bi yankee make she go to village head,them go tax am 7she goat with ant teeth
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Ishilove: 2:00am On Dec 31, 2012
Efemena_xy: ^^ And how do you know that?

I had to wear a raincoat and face mask before wading through 21 pages of spit throwing. Lol. cheesy
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Ishilove: 2:03am On Dec 31, 2012
I don't know which section has more issues; the politics, religion or family section.

Seriously, some people need to get a life. You guys take NL way too seriously.

Jobless bunch.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 2:03am On Dec 31, 2012
My father was the first man to drive a Lamborghini in Nigeria, top that cool grin

@BUSYbody

Let me catch you there you here, let me just catch you angry
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by coogar: 2:05am On Dec 31, 2012
Efemena_xy: ^^ Prone to leakages

Spill the beans pls ... cheesy

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Princess1982(f): 2:08am On Dec 31, 2012
My parents aren't nowhere near Oprah rich but we do well I just pitty black people that get a little chump change and talk as if they are superior and I don't have to brag about the things I have because, I have never been without. Kids in private schools big houses thats nothing to brag about and if I came off like I was bragging that wasn't my intent my intent was to let her know the things you have or brag about having ain't shyt and there is plenty of people out here doing a whole lot better. Hey my parents didn't let us brag about being rich.Then she says her husband don't mingle with blacks woohoo all that means is when he reach his financial goals he is going to leave her black ass and them black ass kids for a nice white woman lol.

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by coogar: 2:11am On Dec 31, 2012
Princess1982: My parents aren't nowhere near Oprah rich but we do well I just pitty black people that get a little chump change and talk as if they are superior and I don't have to brag about the things I have because, I have never been without. Kids in private schools big houses thats nothing to brag about and if I came off like I was bragging that wasn't my intent my intent was to let her know the things you have or brag about having ain't shyt and there is plenty of people out here doing a whole lot better. Hey my parents didn't let us brag about being rich.Then she says her husband don't mingle with blacks woohoo all that means is when he reach his financial goals he is going to leave her black ass and them black ass kids for a nice white woman lol.

that's entirely her prerogative.....
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by YoshiMaster: 2:13am On Dec 31, 2012
funny
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Princess1982(f): 2:14am On Dec 31, 2012
coogar:

that's entirely her prerogative.....
You right and if I want to point out her stupi,dity thats my prerogative right?

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by coogar: 2:18am On Dec 31, 2012
Princess1982: You right and if I want to point out her stupi,dity thats my prerogative right?

nah, it's not your prerogative to say a married woman is stüpid on a public forum. this is not the animal kingdom where you can openly attack. i appreciate the fact that you have a right to your opinion but don't abuse the privilege.

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 2:23am On Dec 31, 2012
coogar:

trade secret!

you are attacking jidegirl12 for what you are equally guilty of. when would you nubians stop the hypocrisy. majority of the posters who have attacked her have also bragged about one thing or the other in their counterattacks. leave her alone already, i know your family is related to oprah winfrey, but how does that affect the price of sardines?

Gbam! grin

@Busy_body

Same here grin
Hope your christmas was merry smiley
I've chosen Bill Gate's son. I'll bring him home later grin grin
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 2:24am On Dec 31, 2012
jennykadry: My father was the first man to drive a Lamborghini in Nigeria, top that cool grin

Opuro! angry

That was Fela *winks*
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Princess1982(f): 2:25am On Dec 31, 2012
coogar:

nah, it's not your prerogative to say a married woman is stüpid on a public forum. this is not the animal kingdom where you can openly attack. i appreciate the fact that you have a right to your opinion but don't abuse the privilege.
I can call a married woman stup.id to her face if I felt like it you don't know me but I will tell you one thing you might not want to forget, I always speak my mind so if you don't like it don't read it.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Princess1982(f): 2:29am On Dec 31, 2012
coogar:

Oh what the hell your stupi.d she's stupi.d did I prove my point?
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Goldieluks: 2:31am On Dec 31, 2012
Hmmm na wa oh.
Where is the OP na? Hope the spiting husband didn't pour hot stew on you tonight? Please take care.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Busybody2(f): 2:37am On Dec 31, 2012
jennykadry: My father was the first man to drive a Lamborghini in Nigeria, top that cool grin

@BUSYbody

Let me catch you there you here, let me just catch you angry

Yay, the shot's working cheesy

How many fingers am I holding up jenny grin

Ileke-IdI:

Gbam! grin

@Busy_body

Same here grin
Hope your christmas was merry smiley
I've chosen Bill Gate's son. I'll bring him home later grin grin

Ehn, that one that has given all his money to charity, mba, mba, mba, er...what about that Mark Hamburger or wetincall be him name, the one that owns facebook, surely thats a better catch, so you might have to break Bill gates son's heart sowie, he is not in our league not meaning to brag of coursecheesy grin

coogar:

Chai, this thread must not die, somebody please help me pin down this Coogar whilst i inject him with the rest of Jennykadry's tranquiliser cheesy
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 2:39am On Dec 31, 2012
Busy_body:
Ehn, that one that has given all his money to charity, mba, mba, mba, er...what about that Mark Hamburger or wetincall be him name, the one that owns facebook, surely thats a better catch cheesy

Cheii, mama, you just dont know how rich he is.

I'll bring him home, don't worry.

He can buy your whole village in Ife grin
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 2:39am On Dec 31, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Opuro! angry

That was Fela *winks*

Excuse me, how dare you "jealousying me" and my family? angry

I got into my first Lamborghini at the age of 2. Top that cool cheesy
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Princess1982(f): 2:40am On Dec 31, 2012
Busy_body:

Yay, the shot's working cheesy
How many fingers am I holding up jenny grin
Yes please

Ehn, that one that has given all his money to charity, mba, mba, mba, er...what about that Mark Hamburger or wetincall be him name, the one that owns facebook, surely thats a better catch, so you might have to break Bill gates son's heart sowie, he is not in our league cheesy grin

Chai, this thread must not die, somebody please help me pin down this Coogar whilst i inject him with the rest of Jennykadry's tranquiliser cheesy
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 2:42am On Dec 31, 2012
jennykadry:

Excuse me, how dare you "jealousying me" and my family? angry

I got into my first Lamborghini at the age of 2. Top that cool cheesy

I got my first ipad when i was 14 months (steve jobs was my dad's best friend cos my dad didn't mix with africans back then)

and i have been driving X6 since i was 18 - have i topped it yet for you aunty JJ
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by babymama3: 2:50am On Dec 31, 2012
cotton101:

I got my first ipad when i was 14 months (steve jobs was my dad's best friend cos my dad didn't mix with africans back then)

and i have been driving X6 since i was 18 - have i topped it yet for you aunty JJ

those of us who have been using the IPad since before the Biafran civil war when Steve jobs was still selling akamu in New York never boast
Una just dey halla?
Levels abeg

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Busybody2(f): 2:52am On Dec 31, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Cheii, mama, you just dont know how rich he is.

I'll bring him home, don't worry.

He can buy your whole village in Ife grin

Home ke, which home, you mean Sagamite's crumbling mudhut that Efemna some village local girl like that has set her beady eyes on to inherit by fire by force cheesy

If this Billygoat or whatever you called his name can only afford my village that last saw civilization in 1827, then Bill Gates is not rich enough then grin Er...come back here, hold on, hang on a minute, not sure i said the right thing, is this a good thing to say about my highly esteemed town Ile ife - the fountain of knowledge shocked, oh well, wharreva, what i mean is Bill Gates is poor by my standards - again don't mean to brag cheesy

Goldieluks: Hmmm na wa oh.
Where is the OP na? Hope the spiting husband didn't pour hot stew on you tonight? Please take care.

Nairaland pipu with their spirit of aprokoness no go kill me with laughter i swear cheesy grin cheesy
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 2:52am On Dec 31, 2012
^ Lmao baby mama! iPad indeed. Oya make una top that!

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Metalgoong(m): 3:00am On Dec 31, 2012
Interesting! . .
Married men and womenwinshes displaying their innate stupidity and hypocrisy - hurling insults at Jidegirl just because she aired her personal views,
In short, the faces of you all deserve a bowl of spittle from the Original Poster's husband!

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Why Is It That Nigerians Abroad Hardly Marry Nigerian Ladies Over There? / Shakirudeen Adewale Alade A.k.a Boneticsart, British Got Talent Contestant / Nigerian Woman Dies Six Weeks After Her Wedding (photos)