Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels - Family (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels (51844 Views)

Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste / Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels / Advice : My Elder Brothers' Wife Quarrels Me Unneccesarily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by coogar: 10:25am On Dec 31, 2012
Princess1982: Oh what the hell your stupi.d she's stupi.d did I prove my point?

with all due respect, fück off!
if this attitude is what you epitomise then i can understand why 4 husbands have dumped you. classless skank......
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Goldieluks: 10:39am On Dec 31, 2012
jidegirl12:

The comment that was blown out of proportion?

Nope..... he's black but DOESN'T HANG OUT WITH BLACKS!!!! period!!! His prerogative!!

They actually kiss his BLACK A SS! grin

Oh ok. If your saying the white people kisses his black a ss, then that's fair enough, lool. grin
Live your life and be happy jare.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 31, 2012
Spitting on someone's face?
Yuck!

Its either of these two things:

Since you know he gets angry easily, try avoiding getting him upset or engaging in any sort of disagreement with him. If he tries instigating a fight, simply ignore and make sure you don't give him room to start a quarrel.If he upsets or annoys you, well simply ignore him- very hard to do!

Next, if a quarrels ensues, stand very far from him, i mean very far.

Then keep praying!
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by cecegorz(m): 12:15pm On Dec 31, 2012
tarababy:

I have spoken to the pastor,friends and family.He promised all of them he would stop but obviously he can't control his temper.
i have suggested anger management course but he has refused to ever attend such course.
He would destroy door,throw pot of stew in the sink and any disgusting thing when he is angry.
Well. Some people are just better off living alone than being an unnecessary burden to someone else. My question will be, does he also spit on coleagues at work?, his friends and other family members when they annoy him? What of on the street? Why will he be dehumanizing the only one he vowed to Love and protect?
My elder brother's wife too used to break china, car windshield and whatever she lays her hand on, during quarrels.
Ultimately, she was sent parking when the guy couldn't bear it anymore.
You need to separate yourself from that maniac before he maims/kill you because he surely has no single value for your precious life.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Tgirl4real(f): 1:00pm On Dec 31, 2012
Please, let's keep discussion on topic.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by tyson55(m): 1:37pm On Dec 31, 2012
Tgirl4real, why did you hide my post? Have I violated any rule/s?
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Tgirl4real(f): 1:52pm On Dec 31, 2012
tyson55: Tgirl4real, why did you hide my post? Have I violated any rule/s?

Tgirl4real: Please, let's keep discussion on topic.

Thanks.

Sorry I had to hide. All posts henceforth should be on topic. Thanks.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by tyson55(m): 2:16pm On Dec 31, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Sorry I had to hide. All posts henceforth should be on topic. Thanks.

If it is henceforth, then good, cuz from page 9 or so the thread has been derailed and not a single post was hidden.
Thanks for the clearity anyway and have a happy New Year.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Danyl(m): 2:53pm On Dec 31, 2012
U may try this and see if it works:
stop talking n back off wheneva he's coming wt his uncontrollable anger n leave d house... U may stay away 4sometime, when he realized how useful u r he'll start a search program 4u,n u'll see that in adverts of course. If he doesn't do that then he's not worth u... Just divorce him jejeli b4 it escalated into somethn else
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by somegirl1: 3:53pm On Dec 31, 2012
You confirm your worthlessness each time you take that crap from him. Take a break, temporary or permanent, before he damages you along with the doors.
If he were in Nigeria, your family should have "arranged" him.
He has absolutely no right to spit on you.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Tgirl4real(f): 3:55pm On Dec 31, 2012
tyson55:

If it is henceforth, then good, cuz from page 9 or so the thread has been derailed and not a single post was hidden.
Thanks for the clearity anyway and have a happy New Year.

Thanks.

I just saw the thread today, I have just read up to like 7 pages. sad
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by sunnypiano: 4:10pm On Dec 31, 2012
the man does not regard you as a wife. follow ur heart but one thing i know for sure he will pour hot water on ur face even acid. that man is an animal and is too proud

1 Like

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 31, 2012
Scary tale. Sorry sweetie. Some men are just plain bad. Give yourself a break. My Ex was verbally abusive until I left, now he can't seem to live without me. He sends all sorts of sweet things my way but unfortunately, I don't love him anymore. Try giving him space,I hope your love stand the test of time.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Ishilove: 9:31pm On Dec 31, 2012
plendil:

sad isn't it?
Very. sad
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by elo500: 11:59pm On Dec 31, 2012
tarababy: I have been married to my hubby for 5 years now.For the past two years anytime we have disagreement or quarrel,he would spit on my face.I have had a heart to heart discussion with him to stop this disgraceful habit and he promised to stop but still did it four days ago.

Even my mum came all the way from Nigeria to plead with him here in England to stop spitting on me. Anytime I call my mum about this matter,she would start crying saying my husband is laying a curse on me and nothing good will come out of me if he continues.

I am losing interest in this marriage because there is no hope that he would ever change.I do not think any normal man would spit on his dog,let alone his wife.
He says he sees me as a poo at that moment and that his why he does it.HE is the type that loses his temper easily and would do nasty thing,which he later regrets .He is a forty year old man,who has refused to grow up.

married and matured minds in the house, do you think am wasting my time with this man?

My dear stay ehn, don't worry. Stay untill d day he kills u and goes once a year to place roses on ur headstone in remorse. Stay o, cos u're too weak to look him in the eye and tell him that it's over when he comes begging u after his spitting routine. If u luv ur life my dear use the door when u still can before people use it for u wen carrying ur corpse out of the house. Marriage no be do or die, a word is enough for d wise!!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by jpphilips(m): 11:53am On Jan 02, 2013
tarababy: I have been married to my hubby for 5 years now.For the past two years anytime we have disagreement or quarrel,he would spit on my face.I have had a heart to heart discussion with him to stop this disgraceful habit and he promised to stop but still did it four days ago.

Even my mum came all the way from Nigeria to plead with him here in England to stop spitting on me. Anytime I call my mum about this matter,she would start crying saying my husband is laying a curse on me and nothing good will come out of me if he continues.

I am losing interest in this marriage because there is no hope that he would ever change.I do not think any normal man would spit on his dog,let alone his wife.
He says he sees me as a poo at that moment and that his why he does it.HE is the type that loses his temper easily and would do nasty thing,which he later regrets .He is a forty year old man,who has refused to grow up.

married and matured minds in the house, do you think am wasting my time with this man?

and while kissing you, who swallows the spit me??
is your hubby related to diouf??
do you feed him with purgatives while quarelling??
i think ur hubby has hygenic issues, what does his balls taste like?? carbide??
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by biolabee(m): 12:14pm On Jan 05, 2013
@tarababy

The truth is that one a woman leaves her home, she is viewed as damaged goods anywhere in the world better in the West though than Africa so you have to be wise with leaving your husband

Spitting is even worse than physical abuse as those ones will heal but spitting is an attack on your soul n persona

I suggest you still try some form of seperation while you try to work things faithfully
Involve the parents and pastors etc.

Divorce shd be the last option
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by NOIBMUUL(m): 5:31pm On Jan 05, 2013

1. Stop reporting him to ur mum.
2. Pray for him
3. Be submissive
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by asemota2012: 11:59am On Feb 21, 2013
If you don't have anything to say,simply stop saying rubbish,you lack a knowledge of how marriage works.
kulyie: If you know your worth,if you know how inestimably valuable you are you will not reduce yourself to a level where anybody will spit on you.its obvious you lack self esteem and you need to get your dignity back,abi did they have sex with you in the bush and your parents forced you on him without proper marriage rites when they realised you were pregnant? Because thats the only people i know men treat with contempt.you deserve better than this,because i cant imagine anyone spitting on me,men,whoever he is he will pay for damages and his entire family will go through hell before i back off.he will have to apologize prostrating wherever he did that act including his parents otherwise i will use everything am worth to reduce him to a nonentity
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 22, 2014
Pls keep praying about it.It is only God that can change him.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by adaxxy: 9:07am On Jun 27, 2015
My dear get the fu...ck out of that marriage.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by babythug(f): 12:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
tarababy:
I have been married to my hubby for 5 years now.For the past two years anytime we have disagreement or quarrel,he would spit on my face.I have had a heart to heart discussion with him to stop this disgraceful habit and he promised to stop but still did it four days ago.

I know this is old. But i am curious, has this stopped? How did you get it resolved?

I literally shuddered when i read it, why would he even do that?

Good heavens the crap we women have to put up with sometimes!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by 90love(f): 4:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
This has really upset me to read. I think because ive dated my own husband for 5years and things have started to go downwards i can feel your pain. I cant say talk to him because that wont work. Try and table the matter to his family thats if he even comes from a decent home. Good luck dear.x
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by diva90: 8:48am On Dec 26, 2015
tarababy:
I have been married to my hubby for 5 years now.For the past two years anytime we have disagreement or quarrel,he would spit on my face.I have had a heart to heart discussion with him to stop this disgraceful habit and he promised to stop but still did it four days ago.

Is your marriage still intact?
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Cunninlinguist: 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2016
coogar:

technically, he's correct. he must be an expert CUNNINLINGUIST though to have brought that up but he's still a jerk for hocking spit at you. bite him the next time he tries such.
Wharrapun

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Why Is It That Nigerians Abroad Hardly Marry Nigerian Ladies Over There? / Shakirudeen Adewale Alade A.k.a Boneticsart, British Got Talent Contestant / Nigerian Woman Dies Six Weeks After Her Wedding (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.