Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels - Family (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels (51775 Views)

Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste / Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels / Advice : My Elder Brothers' Wife Quarrels Me Unneccesarily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Princess1982(f): 4:48am On Dec 31, 2012
jidegirl12: I am living the fairy tale life I've always drew on my drawing book @5 alone when my parents were acting crazy and y'all here at quarter to talking shit? FVCK Y'ALL !!! I WILL BRAG FOREVER!!!
Ok ok there is nothing wrong with you living well and doing well, hell I don't even care if you brag about it. I just voiced my opinion when you came off like you are better then everybody you don't have to like it but its MY opinion of you from what you posted. I'm not a bad person and if you feel that way I apologize, I just always been the type to say the first thing that pops in my head without thinking. Calm down I for one love to see successful black people.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by DatIgboboy(m): 4:49am On Dec 31, 2012
No amount of provoke will warrant someone spitting on his wife, the earlier the better for u my dear, sit down an think ur way out, that guy is a monster waiting to happen. It's only Chinese men that does such shyt thing.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 4:49am On Dec 31, 2012
jidegirl12:

The comment that was blown out of proportion?

Nope..... he's black but DOESN'T HANG OUT WITH BLACKS!!!! period!!! His prerogative!!

They actually kiss his BLACK A SS! grin
There's nothing wrong with not hanging out with 'blacks', I guess your comment may come across as though his not hanging with 'blacks' were an accomplishment of some sort so I can understand why one may have blown it out of proportion but it really doesn't matter enough to stress over tbh

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 4:50am On Dec 31, 2012
Dat Igbo boy: No amount of provoke will warrant someone spitting on his wife, the earlier the better for u my dear, sit down an think ur way out, that guy is a monster waiting to happen. It's only Chinese men that does such shyt thing.
I fully agreed until I got to the end, kill yourself
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Princess1982(f): 4:52am On Dec 31, 2012
ibkaye:
There's nothing wrong with not hanging out with 'blacks', I guess your comment may come across as though his not hanging with 'blacks' were an accomplishment of some sort so I can understand why one may have blown it out of proportion but it really doesn't matter enough to stress over tbh
Thats my point when I lived in a town called Sterling I didn't hang with blacks but thats because I was the only black in town lol.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Metalgoong(m): 4:58am On Dec 31, 2012
Princess1982: Ok ok there is nothing wrong with you living well and doing well, hell I don't even care if you brag about it. I just voiced my opinion when you came off like you are better then everybody you don't have to like it but its MY opinion of you from what you posted. I'm not a bad person and if you feel that way I apologize, I just always been the type to say the first thing that pops in my head without thinking. Calm down I for one love to see successful black people.

You now write like a 30 yr old . .
Go and sin no more . .
I can now go to bed. The kid has achieved his goal! grin
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Princess1982(f): 5:08am On Dec 31, 2012
Metalgoong:

You now write like a 30 yr old . .
Go and sin no more . .
I can now go to bed. The kid has achieved his goal! grin
Thank God your going to bed and you have achieved nothing.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 6:08am On Dec 31, 2012
jidegirl12: Bunch of Hypocrites hia!
David? That jobless fool that spent his whole night hacking my system ! My uncle lives next to him but I'll leave it alone.

Frankly i would not have dignified this piece with a response but for the sake of those who would be fooled into thinking you actually know what you are talking about...

1. this is america, what exactly is your "uncle" going to do? Like i said, you seem to have the "do you know who i am" syndrome... that ends at the murtala mohammad airport. In the real world you really are not worth much. your uncle would simply wind up in jail... sued down to his eyeballs. I cant wait.

2. Hack your system? lol you certainly have an over-inflated view of your own self. Please find your "hackers" for front. I would be stooping too low to waste my precious time on such.

3. For all the money and families you lot bleat about... you certainly seem to spend way too much time on the WWW. When do you get the time to enjoy your monies and families? shocked cheesy Crap! I've been away having a life all day and i come here to wind down the few minutes before hitting the sack and you've all moved this a good 8 pages! shocked shocked When do you have the time to be a wife and mother to your kids?

Abeg make una park well jare.

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 31, 2012
Davido.... know what? I think I have more than that syndrome !

Fool.... trying to take the limelight off yourself? You are an Internet yahoo boy period! Course my uncle won't do nothing but FBI would .... what would I gain ratting you out cos of ordinary online intense banter ? Pftttttt! I'm not that low..... You're the st upid di ck that needs to be checked ..... Mind you I have 4 new homes I'm lunching for people of your mental state cheesy

My time online seemed to be the most if your worries ..... hell what am I thinking.... You don't have a brain to think ..... everybody on NL without a username down there has a family as long as they hide in one of those guests down there.... aponupoda!!!

When I have time to be the a mom & a wife?

I doubt you'd ever give your own children the nurturing and care my kids get everyday, and the love and care my man gets ? You will never experience ..say asheee! cheesy

I'm gonna shut my eyes now after the looong round one of serious stuff.... early morning one is the best... then we'd have a shower together! tongue

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 31, 2012
Jide, I am going to speak to you as I would speak to myself and my sister.
Free your mind, do away with the concept that some people "hate" you and "attack" you on every thread. This is a forum different people different backgrounds different oppinions. Holding on what people said to you on an online forum has no benefit.
I am not saying don't stand up for yourself No, but free your mind, some people will agree with you some will disagree with you nothing personal just different oppinions.

In this section nobody stands up for me more than Jenny and Busybody yet when they disagree with me they do so in very strong terms, it doesn't make me think they hate me it just shows me that on thaat issue we differ.

We can't control other peoples aactions but we can control our reactions, getting aggressive and insultive surely is not a way to go. These are people you don't know and may never meet no need to ever let them work you up.
I have seen your drama with T girl and most times she seems clueless about the several things you accuse her off but I guess you interprete things differently when people act.
All I am saying is let go and take it easy, It is not worth it. No one hates you because they differ with your oppinions, no one has monopoly of knowledge, no one knows it all, agree to disagree without making it a personal fight.

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by EfemenaXY: 6:42am On Dec 31, 2012
Sshhh! Jide!! angry

Why d'you wanna wake up the neighbours with your street fighting??

Woman, shouldn't you be cozying up in the warm embrace of your hubby, this cold evening? undecided

Haven't you lost enough proteins fighting David & everyone else? Better get back under those sheets lady, & we don't want to see you surface, except to gasp quickly for air! tongue cheesy

@ David, abeg e don do. Be the bigger person & let it slide...

**yawns**

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by EfemenaXY: 6:46am On Dec 31, 2012
Well said debrief. I don talk tire but she won't listen.

Jide, if you really care for mine, CC'd & Debrief's word of advice, you'll let it go.

Enough said...

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 31, 2012
Debrief you already said it yourself I do things differently..... I don't agree with you about people not being personal about me....

I felt stalked and creeped out when that useless ileoba gave all my info... Jenny came in one day and made a reference to a week old post I made about my friend tgat I already forgot I shared sef....maybe you should talk to them to get a life and leave my handle alone!

The only info I know about you is your divorce, I don't even know about your kids and all that except some people mention them.... I don't like people stalking me and following everywhere on a faceless forum ..... it's scary.... about me and Tee... It was just a joke and she has no clue and I eventually apologized.....

I appeciate your concern but to be honest with you ..... let me deal with this my own way.... thank you. Good night!
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by ibis: 6:53am On Dec 31, 2012
Hi OP,

Lots of time when men do strange things and don't stop despite pleading and advice you need to do some investigation. There is a condition called narcississm a lot of people ont seem to know about. Please google it and if your hubby fits the description let me know!
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 31, 2012
jidegirl12: Davido.... know what? I think I have more than that syndrome !

Fool.... trying to take the limelight off yourself? You are an Internet yahoo boy period! Course my uncle won't do nothing but FBI would .... what would I gain ratting you out cos of ordinary online intense banter ? Pftttttt! I'm not that low..... You're the st upid di ck that needs to be checked ..... Mind you I have 4 new homes I'm lunching for people of your mental state cheesy

My time online seemed to be the most if your worries ..... hell what am I thinking.... You don't have a brain to think ..... everybody on NL without a username down there has a family as long as they hide in one of those guests down there.... aponupoda!!!

When I have time to be the a mom & a wife?

I doubt you'd ever give your own children the nurturing and care my kids get everyday, and the love and care my man gets ? You will never experience ..say asheee! cheesy

I'm gonna shut my eyes now after the looong round one of serious stuff.... early morning one is the best... then we'd have a shower together! tongue

shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy The FBI would do what? Hint, the FBI is not the Nigerian police force and it only investigates federal crime. grin For all your noise, you sound not quite bright.
Save the empty threats for those uneducated goons you surround yourself with who dont know their rights.

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 31, 2012
Jide talk to them and say what? That they shouldn't have different oppinions from you?
One minute Jenny and I are exchanging fireworks on a thread the next we are hugging and kising chopping e rice on another, same with busybody, Madam CC, Uju and even Tgirl,The only person who always seems to share my oppinions is Sisikill I can swear we are twins, before I think it she says it funnier than I could ever imagine self, but I take it for what it is banter nothing personal differencce of oppinions.
You don't see me waiting for even the people who obviously think anything from me is from hell you don't see me waiting for them to comment so I can counter attack and remind myself how they hate me.
Anyway, like you saaid its your choice how you react, just take it easy, not wworth it in my oppnion

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 31, 2012
jidegirl12: Debrief you already said it yourself I do things differently..... I don't agree with you about people not being personal about me....

I felt stalked and creeped out when that useless ileoba gave all my info... Jenny came in one day and made a reference to a week old post I made about my friend tgat I already forgot I shared sef....maybe you should talk to them to get a life and leave my handle alone!

The only info I know about you is your divorce, I don't even know about your kids and all that except some people mention them.... I don't like people stalking me and following everywhere on a faceless forum ..... it's scary.... about me and Tee... It was just a joke and she has no clue and I eventually apologized.....

I appeciate your concern but to be honest with you ..... let me deal with this my own way.... thank you. Good night!

Once again, what is the difficulty with keeping my name out of your mouth? Why are you desperate for attention and love? Is it by force for every one to like you and your posts?

Creeped out? You're not yet creeped out o. Because if you are, you would not be outlining yours and your husband's financial status on an online forum in an attempt to get validation for yourself. It just shows you are as dumb as a sack of rocks. Now you're complaining about hackers. Who would get hacked if not your dumb a*ss self? At your age, someone will dare you to do something and you will happily take the bait so you can feel cool with yourself. If someone mentions what you make on another thread now, you will say they are stalking you. Do you think everyone has the memory of a goldfish like you? Is everyone's IQ between 60-70 like you? Sorry if you find my brain power creepy, clearly intelligence is not something you are around much. Excuse me if I have the simple common sense to put 2 and 2 together. Like I said earlier, you better consider shutting your stu*pid mouth outside because there is nothing that can't come out of it. With the rate at which you litter these boards with your foolishness, you are surprised there are actually people reading? Olodo.

If objecting to your persistently dumb brand of aggression and deluded sensitivity is getting personal then by all means go ahead deluding yourself that I am getting personal with you. It won't stop me from not suffering your foolishness whenever I have your time. Ode.

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 31, 2012
tarababy:

I have spoken to the pastor,friends and family.He promised all of them he would stop but obviously he can't control his temper.
i have suggested anger management course but he has refused to ever attend such course.
He would destroy door,throw pot of stew in the sink and any disgusting thing when he is angry.

One advice for madam,RUN FOR YOUR LIFE BEFORE ITS TOO LATE.YOU,LL BE HAPPY YOU DID.he is not worth it.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Arsenate(m): 7:38am On Dec 31, 2012
Lmao...this Jidegirl don kolo finish. Pesin go stay for internet dey brag...omo na kolo be that. Jidegirl u have my sympathy.

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Delible(m): 7:44am On Dec 31, 2012
He is a forty year old man,who has refused to grow up.

A fool a forty is a fool forever. Forget that he is going to change. Just Back out.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Ishilove: 8:00am On Dec 31, 2012
This section is worse than the politics section.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Avril83: 8:05am On Dec 31, 2012
Can't this Jidegirl just shut the hell up and leave this thread?? C'mon, enough of your show of shame and get your loser self out of here!! Married woman indeed! Empty barrel.

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by plendil: 8:08am On Dec 31, 2012
Ishilove: This section is worse than the politics section.

sad isn't it?
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 31, 2012
Spitting on someone is the highest form of disrespect. but there are some men who actually behave like animals. disgusting
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Biafrarep(m): 8:40am On Dec 31, 2012
tarababy:

he is a yoruba man.full blown nigerian with niger mentality.
O ma se o, why am I not surprised?
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Melahou(m): 9:26am On Dec 31, 2012
is he on cheap drugs?
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by kinsbestyahoo: 9:47am On Dec 31, 2012
madam go down on your knees and pray fervently to God...he alone can solve this because it is not normal..
tarababy: I have been married to my hubby for 5 years now.For the past two years anytime we have disagreement or quarrel,he would spit on my face.I have had a heart to heart discussion with him to stop this disgraceful habit and he promised to stop but still did it four days ago.

Even my mum came all the way from Nigeria to plead with him here in England to stop spitting on me. Anytime I call my mum about this matter,she would start crying saying my husband is laying a curse on me and nothing good will come out of me if he continues.

I am losing interest in this marriage because there is no hope that he would ever change.I do not think any normal man would spit on his dog,let alone his wife.
He says he sees me as a poo at that moment and that his why he does it.HE is the type that loses his temper easily and would do nasty thing,which he later regrets .He is a forty year old man,who has refused to grow up.

married and matured minds in the house, do you think am wasting my time with this man?
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by kinsbestyahoo: 9:50am On Dec 31, 2012
madam go down on your knees and pray fervently to God...he alone can solve this because it is not normal..
tarababy: I have been married to my hubby for 5 years now.For the past two years anytime we have disagreement or quarrel,he would spit on my face.I have had a heart to heart discussion with him to stop this disgraceful habit and he promised to stop but still did it four days ago.

Even my mum came all the way from Nigeria to plead with him here in England to stop spitting on me. Anytime I call my mum about this matter,she would start crying saying my husband is laying a curse on me and nothing good will come out of me if he continues.

I am losing interest in this marriage because there is no hope that he would ever change.I do not think any normal man would spit on his dog,let alone his wife.
He says he sees me as a poo at that moment and that his why he does it.HE is the type that loses his temper easily and would do nasty thing,which he later regrets .He is a forty year old man,who has refused to grow up.

married and matured minds in the house, do you think am wasting my time with this man?
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:00am On Dec 31, 2012
Metalgoong:
In short, the faces of you all deserve a bowl of spittle from the Original Poster's husband!

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:10am On Dec 31, 2012
Baby_123,

Please pity us na. You just jutaxposed all your comments together making reading difficult.

Spacing them into paragraphs wouldn't be a bad idea, or would it?
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:16am On Dec 31, 2012
jidegirl12: I am living the fairy tale life I've always drew on my drawing book @5 alone when my parents were acting crazy and y'all here at quarter to talking sh it? FVCK Y'ALL !!! I WILL BRAG FOREVER!!!

Jidegirl12,

I hope you don't take this the wrong way but I just feel like pointing something out at the bolded; it should have been:I've always drawn...

Thanks for your attention!

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) / Why Is It That Nigerians Abroad Hardly Marry Nigerian Ladies Over There? / Nigerian Man Dies Moments After Announcing His Wife's Death On Facebook. Photo

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70