Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

CPC Condemns Jonathan Yuletide Message - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CPC Condemns Jonathan Yuletide Message (9279 Views)

President Jonathan's Yuletide Message To Nigerians / Ankio Briggs Condemns Jonathan’s Broadcast / Fashola Condemns Jonathan's Action Over Salami ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CPC Condemns Jonathan Yuletide Message by msay: 11:03pm On Dec 26, 2012
OsunOriginal:

How else do you expect Igbos to thing? I think there is a problem with their upbringing...

They are sick and it is chopping their dumbbrain... Bunch of bigots
Re: CPC Condemns Jonathan Yuletide Message by tarryT(m): 11:14pm On Dec 26, 2012
kingoflag:

Lunatic, just incase you aint know: ITS GEJ'S JOB AS C-I-C TO COMBAT ALL THREATS, BOTH INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL! Nowhere in the constitution does it say "Internal threats are to be combated by the vocal condemnation of the people being terrorized".

God, you uneducated fuckas need to get gassed.
..... Mad.man relax... Are u saying its not CPC job to condem Boko rats but to "applaud" them? And scream insecuirity... But its their job to condem Mr. President christmas message... Hmmmm! Confused People Party and their priority.. Oya, clap for urself.
Re: CPC Condemns Jonathan Yuletide Message by israel007: 11:17pm On Dec 26, 2012
Oh what won't they condemn. Everything except BH
Re: CPC Condemns Jonathan Yuletide Message by OsunOriginal: 11:33pm On Dec 26, 2012
tarryT: ..... Mad.man relax... Are u saying its not CPC job to condem Boko rats but to "applaud" them? And scream insecuirity... But its their job to condem Mr. President christmas message... Hmmmm! Confused People Party and their priority.. Oya, clap for urself.

I know you are Igbo and therefore, no way you will understand logical discussion. I know your own is to stick stubbornly to what your kinsmen tell you without thinking about it. A sign of laziness.

But release your brain for a moment for logical discussion - I am sure you are still capable of doing this. If CPC comes out again to condemn BH, will that stop Boko Haram problem in Nigeria? Even after CPC confronted presidency that Boko Haram is a creation of PDP/presidency and this assertion corroborated by the recently killed former NSA Owoeye Azazi. As any of you come to condemn the sacking of Azazi as NSA after the revelation that PDP elements are actually behinf boko haram? Has any of you come out to condemn the untimely death of Azazi after he was sacked?

To you, it is CPC coming out to condemn Boko Haram that will resolve Boko Haram problem. The Azazi revelation that some PDP elements are behind Boko Haram is not important - I pity you and those you will have or have as children.
Re: CPC Condemns Jonathan Yuletide Message by Nobody: 4:01am On Dec 27, 2012
tarryT: ..... Mad.man relax... Are u saying its not CPC job to condem Boko rats but to "applaud" them? And scream insecuirity... But its their job to condem Mr. President christmas message... Hmmmm! Confused People Party and their priority.. Oya, clap for urself.

I dont blame you. Obviously, youve never lived in an organized society so how are you expected to know how things work?

Imbe.cile, lets assume they do condemn them (which they did, but you'll want to convince yourself they didnt) how does that stop the bombing?

Youre such a dunce, its a shame.
Re: CPC Condemns Jonathan Yuletide Message by kadree(m): 7:58am On Dec 27, 2012
OsunOriginal:

I know you are Igbo and therefore, no way you will understand logical discussion. I know your own is to stick stubbornly to what your kinsmen tell you without thinking about it. A sign of laziness.

But release your brain for a moment for logical discussion - I am sure you are still capable of doing this. If CPC comes out again to condemn BH, will that stop Boko Haram problem in Nigeria? Even after CPC confronted presidency that Boko Haram is a creation of PDP/presidency and this assertion corroborated by the recently killed former NSA Owoeye Azazi. As any of you come to condemn the sacking of Azazi as NSA after the revelation that PDP elements are actually behinf boko haram? Has any of you come out to condemn the untimely death of Azazi after he was sacked?

To you, it is CPC coming out to condemn Boko Haram that will resolve Boko Haram problem. The Azazi revelation that some PDP elements are behind Boko Haram is not important - I pity you and those you will have or have as children.
Y would dey crucify cpc for keeping mum on boko...issue?when will nigerians strive to tink straight?it is d job of d president to provide first-class security from tax payer's money.As i knw,buhari is not d president n cpc is not d ruling party so pple shuld tell d president to b in control of his country n stop trying to hide his failure under someone else's shoe

1 Like

Re: CPC Condemns Jonathan Yuletide Message by adephilox26: 9:19am On Dec 27, 2012
I think JEG is progressive in his effort though its been slow due to the persisting distractions and all we need to do is to give some benefits of doubt b4 we can finally decide his stake towards the expected performance.GOD bless Nigeria!
Re: CPC Condemns Jonathan Yuletide Message by esqtony: 9:38am On Dec 27, 2012
lynxpro: Na wa o! If Jona sneeze, opposition go shout...if him belch, them go scream...Jona dey pull effect no be small o!
No mind CPC. Its just a committee not a party. Corrupt Politicians Committee.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Jonathan’s Faulty Self-Assessment / Adequate Security Will Be Guaranteed During 2015 Election – Army / Latest Revelation Linking Ibb To Mko Abiola & Abacha's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.