Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,542 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:48 AM

Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 (18380 Views)

Gulak, Ribadu Carpet Fintiri For Joining Adamawa Governorship Race / Soludo, Others Join Anambra Governorship Race / Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by vanbonattel: 11:20pm On Dec 31, 2012
chino11:

Your state is the head office of kidnappers and killers.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/12/xmas-shocker-how-us-based-nigerian-economist-was-killed-in-enugu/

A state where the gov if busy sleeping with every woman on skirt. Even his inlaws are not left out. he already had babies from his inlaw grin grin

How many kidnappers houses has been destroyed in your fathers town, son of a kidnapper?

I know you also used your mother to do money rituals, cold blooded killers.
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by vanbonattel: 11:21pm On Dec 31, 2012
chino11: The Minister of Trade and Industry, Dr. Olusegun Aganga has described Governor Obi as the champion of industry in Nigeria. He made this assertion Monday, July 30 at the Nigerian Business and Investment Summit at Dorchester Hotel, London.

http://nigeriamasterweb.com/blog/index.php/2012/08/01/nigeria-obi-is-champion-of-industrialization-aganga

Your useless gov chime cannot even make good sentence nor speak amongst people that matters around the world. Obi is a world class personality

Look at the picture again, the other two guys are serious while the dummy boy Obi is laughing at his stupidity.
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by chino11(m): 11:23pm On Dec 31, 2012
Now read this mumu kambia:
[b]
The Catholic Bishop of Awka, Most Reverend Paulinus Ezeokafor said new appointments by the President are testimonies of the Governor’s unique qualities, wealth of experience and committed service to humanity. He said it was not only a double honour for the Governor but also for Anambra State.

He made these remarks during the ordination of 20 new priests for Awka Diocese at St Patrick’s Cathedral, Awka.

While enjoining the people to give the Governor all necessary encouragement to excel, he assured that the Church will continue to support him with prayers.

A few days ago, the Governor was appointed the Presidential Adviser on Finance and a member of the President’s Economic Management Team. Most Nigerians believe it was as a result of his fiscal achievements in Anambra State, where he has achieved much without, like other States, borrowing money from any financial institution or raising bonds.

Responding, Governor Peter Obi said time had come for Nigeria to invest more resources in Production to strengthen the economy. Governor Obi was speaking at an ordination ceremony of twenty new priests at Saint Patrick’s Cathedral Awka.[/b]

http://www.cityflavourmagazine.com/?p=7390

http://elombah.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=7818:president-jonathan-appoints-gov-peter-obi-in-his-economic-team&catid=3:newsflash&Itemid=57
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by vanbonattel: 11:23pm On Dec 31, 2012
chino11:

Ekweremadu and Nnamani are all wawa low lives. They are not worth one giant from Anambra. They got there in the first place by zoning not by merit. We are talking about Obi being appoint on merit.

you are here boasting obi this obi that, who are you and what have you ever achieved in your short bitter life?
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by chino11(m): 11:25pm On Dec 31, 2012
van bonattel:

How many kidnappers houses has been destroyed in your fathers town, son of a kidnapper?

I know you also used your mother to do money rituals, cold blooded killers.

That is the same reason you dull animals give for being slow. grin grin

very unproductive set of people. We Anambrans are hardworking people, we hold the economy of Nigeria..go figure
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by vanbonattel: 11:25pm On Dec 31, 2012
chino11: Now read this mumu kambia:
[b]
The Catholic Bishop of Awka, Most Reverend Paulinus Ezeokafor said new appointments by the President are testimonies of the Governor’s unique qualities, wealth of experience and committed service to humanity. He said it was not only a double honour for the Governor but also for Anambra State.

He made these remarks during the ordination of 20 new priests for Awka Diocese at St Patrick’s Cathedral, Awka.

While enjoining the people to give the Governor all necessary encouragement to excel, he assured that the Church will continue to support him with prayers.

A few days ago, the Governor was appointed the Presidential Adviser on Finance and a member of the President’s Economic Management Team. Most Nigerians believe it was as a result of his fiscal achievements in Anambra State, where he has achieved much without, like other States, borrowing money from any financial institution or raising bonds.

Responding, Governor Peter Obi said time had come for Nigeria to invest more resources in Production to strengthen the economy. Governor Obi was speaking at an ordination ceremony of twenty new priests at Saint Patrick’s Cathedral Awka.[/b]

http://www.cityflavourmagazine.com/?p=7390

http://elombah.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=7818:president-jonathan-appoints-gov-peter-obi-in-his-economic-team&catid=3:newsflash&Itemid=57

Obi's investment in Abuja is bigger than the ones in Anambra, that is why they are consoling him. wait for another civil disturbance and almajirin boys will chop everything in his shopping mall.
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by vanbonattel: 11:26pm On Dec 31, 2012
chino11:

That is the same reason you dull animals give for being slow. grin grin

very unproductive set of people. We Anambrans are hardworking people, we hold the economy of Nigeria..go figure

So you kill your mothers to make money?

The blood of your mother is on your head, cursed idiott.
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by chino11(m): 11:27pm On Dec 31, 2012
van bonattel:

you are here boasting obi this obi that, who are you and what have you ever achieved in your short bitter life?

Am not boosting about Obi either but I will not sit here and watch you rubbish him..a common wawa man for that matter. You are still walking the streets drinking and smoking your life out. I already have a beautiful family grin grin
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by vanbonattel: 11:28pm On Dec 31, 2012
chino11:

Am not boosting about Obi either but I will not sit here and watch you rubbish him..a common wawa man for that matter. You are still walking the streets drinking and smoking your life out. I already have a beautiful family grin grin

You will soon kill your wife for rituals like your kins do. Madam run away o!
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by chino11(m): 11:28pm On Dec 31, 2012
van bonattel:

So you kill your mothers to make money?

The blood of your mother is on your head, cursed idiott.

It is you people that eat parents for dinner.. grin grin
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by vanbonattel: 11:29pm On Dec 31, 2012
chino11:

It is you people that eat parents for dinner.. grin grin

Is your father still alive, or drying in your closet?
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by chino11(m): 11:30pm On Dec 31, 2012
van bonattel:

You will soon kill your wife for rituals like your kins do. Madam run away o!

My wife have a question for you monkey, my wife calls you monkey. She asked to know whether you have a job or not before we start talking about you getting a wife?? grin grin
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by vanbonattel: 11:31pm On Dec 31, 2012
chino11:

My wife have a question for you monkey, my wife calls you monkey. She asked to know whether you have a job or not before we start talking about you getting a wife?? grin grin

I can percieve the smell of her toto even online, Madam, close your legs tightly.
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by chino11(m): 11:31pm On Dec 31, 2012
van bonattel:

Is your father still alive, or drying in your closet?

Have you killed your entire extended family for dinner..? grin
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by vanbonattel: 11:32pm On Dec 31, 2012
chino11:

Have you killed your entire extended family for dinner..? grin

I am not an Omambala killer.....
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by chino11(m): 11:32pm On Dec 31, 2012
van bonattel:

I can percieve the smell of her toto even online, Madam, close your legs tightly.

She said that you must look like monkey, that it is only monkeys reasons like you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by vanbonattel: 11:35pm On Dec 31, 2012
chino11:

She said that you must look like monkey, that it is only monkeys reasons like you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What about those her small breatss, please arrange plastic surgery for her breast implants, she looks like a witch
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by chino11(m): 11:35pm On Dec 31, 2012
van bonattel:

I am not an Omambala killer.....

Okay...when did you kill your parents? Tell me the truth I won't tell my wife..
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by chino11(m): 11:37pm On Dec 31, 2012
van bonattel:

What about those her small breatss, please arrange plastic surgery for her breast implants, she looks like a witch

She said that you sound like a hungry and angry man.. grin grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by vanbonattel: 11:37pm On Dec 31, 2012
chino11:

Okay...when did you kill your parents? Tell me the truth I won't tell my wife..

I know you are planning on using your prick to do rituals also.
Only Omanbala people are capable of money rituals.
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by vanbonattel: 11:40pm On Dec 31, 2012
chino11:

She said that you sound like a hungry and angry man.. grin grin grin grin

She is right, she may know me in her past.

Madam, do you remember that mean guy who will first tie you up to my bed before banging you angrily for 4 hours, leaving your toto with raw bruises? Yeah, its me online, when do we meet up again for more punishment?
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by chino11(m): 11:40pm On Dec 31, 2012
van bonattel:

I know you are planning on using your prick to do rituals also.
Only Omanbala people are capable of money rituals.

Tell us the truth when last did you use your prick? Sex starved monster grin grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by vanbonattel: 11:42pm On Dec 31, 2012
chino11:

Tell us the truth when last did you use your prick? Sex starved monster grin grin grin grin

My last time was with your wife, and am sure she is itching to surrender her toto to me again, she tells me you are useless in bed and you have a very small prick.
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by chino11(m): 11:44pm On Dec 31, 2012
van bonattel:

My last time was with your wife, and am sure she is itching to surrender her toto to me again, she tells me you are useless in bed and you have a very small prick.

How do you cope with your life at night? Very soon you will get you mother pregnant.. grin grin grin grin

Its time for your mother to send you out of her house before it becomes too late..homo
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by chino11(m): 11:45pm On Dec 31, 2012
Okay confide in me..when last did you had s/e/x/?

This could be the reason you are not be rationale..
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by vanbonattel: 11:47pm On Dec 31, 2012
chino11:

How do you cope with your life at night? Very soon you will get you mother pregnant.. grin grin grin grin

Its time for your mother to send you out of her house before it becomes too late..homo

Check your wifes buttocks when she is asleep, I gave her some marks there in a wild sexual frenzy which we both enjoyed. The mark is about 3 centimeters on her left bum bum, caused by my nails as I was jerking her furiously. That day the tip of my prick was entering her womb area.
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by chino11(m): 11:49pm On Dec 31, 2012
weavon von I will soon take you into 2013 without you making good resolution for your life. You cannot continue walking the streets drinking and smoking weed.
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by chino11(m): 11:50pm On Dec 31, 2012
van bonattel:

Check your wifes buttocks when she is asleep, I gave her some marks there in a wild sexual frenzy which we both enjoyed. The mark is about 3 centimeters on her left bum bum, caused by my nails as I was jerking her furiously. That day the tip of my prick was entering her womb area.

Where did you keep your mother tonite..don't r/a/p/e her oo

I can arrange for w/h/o/r/e for you instead.. grin grin
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by vanbonattel: 11:56pm On Dec 31, 2012
chino11:

Where did you keep your mother tonite..don't r/a/p/e her oo

I can arrange for w/h/o/r/e for you instead.. grin grin

I cannot think of any better LovePeddler than the one beside you now.
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by Crayola1: 11:57pm On Dec 31, 2012
I don't know why you guys let Chino antagonize you all the time undecided
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by chino11(m): 11:58pm On Dec 31, 2012
van bonattel:

I cannot think of any better LovePeddler than the one beside you now.

This is time to make a resolution, but you have to start by telling us how many times you have r/a/p/e/d your mom this month..?
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by vanbonattel: 11:59pm On Dec 31, 2012
Crayola1: I don't know why you guys let Chino antagonize you all the time undecided

Chino is a big foool and I have owned him big time this night.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

N30bn Fund: How Fear Of Impeachment Forced Akpabio To Apologise To Governors / Mahama And Jonathan Meet In Abuja (photos) / Days Of Oil Are Numbered If Not Over- Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.