Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,179 members, 7,957,407 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:09 PM

10 Things Never To Say To Your Child - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Things Never To Say To Your Child (30639 Views)

Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! / Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight / Things Never To Do When You End A Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Never To Say To Your Child by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 28, 2012
**sighs*** ( ignore ignore ignore)
Re: 10 Things Never To Say To Your Child by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 28, 2012
huni_naija has killed me with laughter.....see finishing! grin grin *Death*

huni_naija:

Hahahahaha see this m.o.r.o..n.i.c shameless old coon, probably in his 40's and still living with his s.t.r.i.p.p.e.r mama... I don't expect your epileptic dumb behind to have understood that statement.. How can you when that ice block you call a brain is so far up your a.r.s.e... its a waste of time explaining anything to a coon...

The only language people like you understand is abuse... You are lower than a pig and will continue to be treated as one sagashites!!

Your comprehension levels are below par, you are beneath my foot! Be gone you old wimp....

[img]http://static.tumblr.com/q4rn5cv/Gcom45ecy/niall_laughing_gif.gif#hysterical%20laughing%20gif%20500x288[/img]
Re: 10 Things Never To Say To Your Child by Nobody: 12:57am On Dec 28, 2012
huni_naija:

Hahahah you're undoubtedly an attention seeker and probably do this for the fun of it and get cheap points from your fans... You need to grow up and get a life, the internet doesn't revolve around you... And until you can get it into that thick skull of yours you disgraced, shameless having git, that people from all walks of life have different opinions and views and can agree to disagree...

You can continue to wallow in your nescience, you are a nuisance and normal people need to steer clear of you.. You useless deranged faggit!! Now get lost and make yourself busy..

Follow my lead and continue kissing my feet by replying to me...I know you've enjoyed the little attention your rejected a.s.s. has been receiving all along... Now feck off and get lost you diseased, infected fowl binch ass kneegrow.. Blaady goim!!

[img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me04sfb89x1ru0xhe.gif#hysterical%20laughing%20gif%20389x259[/img]
Re: 10 Things Never To Say To Your Child by salt1: 6:09am On Dec 28, 2012
Seems the title of this thread should be "Hundred ways to abuse in an e-forum".
Seriously, I am completely pissed off with the verbal insults. I never knew a fraction of these curse words. And they were delivered with such energy! One can only imagine what a face-to-face confrontation would have looked like. And all that anger over an innocent poster's opinion, who is humble enough to admit he hasn't tried them cos he's not married, let alone having kids.
I have kids and came to this thread to pick some tips to make me a better parent.
Your abuses stink! Huni and Saga, two wrongs don't ever make a right. Thanks for spoiling a great thread.
Both of you can rain abuses on me later. I won't be surprised

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Never To Say To Your Child by Starlett: 7:05am On Dec 28, 2012
Great Writeup!
Re: 10 Things Never To Say To Your Child by brownlolly(m): 7:21am On Dec 28, 2012
My father said all to me except 5 and 6. It made a stronger person...

My point is...these statements work on you based on how you perceive them.
Re: 10 Things Never To Say To Your Child by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 28, 2012
Re: 10 Things Never To Say To Your Child by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 28, 2012
NICE!!!
Re: 10 Things Never To Say To Your Child by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 9:24am On Dec 28, 2012
brownlolly: My father said all to me except 5 and 6. It made a stronger person...

My point is...these statements work on you based on how you perceive them.

seriously, how do you expect a child to perceive being called useless by the very person who should be telling them they aren't useless?
Re: 10 Things Never To Say To Your Child by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 28, 2012
Turning this thread into a medium of abuse is baffling. undecided
Re: 10 Things Never To Say To Your Child by Dawinlove(m): 2:39pm On Dec 28, 2012
4 things u musn't say to ur child
1.u dey mad
2.dem swear give u
3.ur father
4.na him he say,i com say he com say thunder fire u,u no go see beter
Re: 10 Things Never To Say To Your Child by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 28, 2012
chaircover:

LOL Abeg which one concern chaircover again

But seriously, I dont understand how a thread with such great potential ended up like this.

Ended up like what? We are trying to make things right and he just quoted me like I'm the only one here.... What arrant nonsense?

Chaircover=Calm cool and collected ( the guy is trying to be you with a sly turn ) ; got it?
Re: 10 Things Never To Say To Your Child by Sagamite(m): 3:19pm On Dec 28, 2012
I change my mind!

If my adult child ever spoke like/writes like this, then many of those words (especially number 1, excluding 5) are fully justified.

https://www.nairaland.com/1144391/most-paid-nigerian-entertainers-2012/1#13580536

Anybody that intentionally writes like this needs to be beaten by their father to stupor!

Sheni ima naa to a coma! (I actually will beat him to a coma!)

Reetard wasting all my money that I used to send him to school.
Re: 10 Things Never To Say To Your Child by wonlasewonimi: 7:50pm On Dec 28, 2012
huni_naija:

Yep, sorry for derailing the thread guys.. I'm quite new here and just started commenting on this forum a few days ago, i didn't even know a moniker like sagashites existed.. Well now iv learned my lesson... I'll be ignoring him from now on henceforth....

Come on cut the crap! you are not new here. You have just created a new handle.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Never To Say To Your Child by Nobody: 1:09am On Dec 29, 2012
wonlasewonimi:

Come on cut the crap! you are not new here. You have just created a new handle.

Oh oh..... Sogbo you're just playing games with Sagamite honey Naija ?
Re: 10 Things Never To Say To Your Child by huninaija(f): 1:20am On Dec 29, 2012
jidegirl12:

Oh oh..... Sogbo you're just playing games with Sagamite honey Naija ?

I have no idea what he's talking about, i joined this forum last year, but started making comments last week... You can check my profile if you don't believe! smiley
Re: 10 Things Never To Say To Your Child by Nobody: 1:36am On Dec 29, 2012
huni_naija:

I have no idea what he's talking about, i joined this forum last year, but started making comments last week... You can check my profile if you don't believe! smiley

grin grin it's all good hon.... just checking
Re: 10 Things Never To Say To Your Child by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 11:28am On Dec 29, 2012
Sagamite: I change my mind!

If my adult child ever spoke like/writes like this, then many of those words (especially number 1, excluding 5) are fully justified.

https://www.nairaland.com/1144391/most-paid-nigerian-entertainers-2012/1#13580536

Anybody that intentionally writes like this needs to be beaten by their father to stupor!

Sheni ima naa to a coma! (I actually will beat him to a coma!)

Reetard wasting all my money that I used to send him to school.

lolz, dat's an adult speaking bro!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Mothers....Always Over Protective! / How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand / And There Shall Be 7 Women To 1 Man.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.